Prim Rentals Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Nicole
    Nicole Married on 02/02/2020

Best Rental Company

Huge thank you to Lara and Mike for really amplifying the look of our big day with their curated furniture and décor selection. If you have an event and want to dress up the space, would highly recommend! So many of our guests gave us compliments on the beautiful furniture set-up outside at our venue.
    Brooke Married on 12/31/2017
    Great furniture at Warehouse215 for our wedding. Added nice touch to outdoor cocktail hour, and for guests to relax on in the venue during the dancing until 1AM!! The couches were comfortable, classy and definitely needed for our guests on a beautiful Phoenix night.
    Meg Married on 11/19/2016
    If you are seeking elegant, warm and inviting furniture rentals to add a touch of class (and extra seating) to your party, look no further! Prim's lush, velvet seating inventory offered us exactly that! The Jacqueline Sofa (one of several rentals we selected) transformed our already beautiful space, a stunning warehouse in downtown Phoenix, and our guests actually sat in it (even better)! Prim offers exquisite floral arrangements and show-stopping décor items too!
  • User2381409 2+ years ago
    Lara has been so accommodating and quick. She met with me within a couple days so I could see some of the items in person and she had great recommendations. She is understanding with budgets and tries to give the best deal possible.
    Jeff Married on 11/14/2015
    Prim went above and beyond for our wedding. They are very professional and it shows in quality products and customer service. They took the stress off our plate and made our wedding elegant and beautiful.
    Liz Married on 11/14/2015
    I can't say a enough great things about Prim. Kim, Mitch and Lara are phenomenal. Our centerpieces and my bouquet were exactly what I wanted! We had several spots that they set up including games, guest book and a cigar bar, not to mention our sweetheart table and little touches around the venue. Could not have asked for better service!
  • User2422097 2+ years ago
    Lara was a pleasure to work with. She made everything come together even though there were some hiccups along the way she went above and beyond to accommodate our requests and help make our wedding stand out.
    Samantha Married on 09/25/2015
    Lara was so great and has amazing taste! I am obsessed with my floral and rentals!
    Bloguettes Event on: 09/19/2015
    Absolutely loved working with Prim Rentals! They garnished our space with the prettiest of florals! They also provided us with the most amazing backdrop! We can’t wait to work with them again in the near future!
    Mandy Married on 05/30/2015
    Lara is so great to work with. She has a great vision for design and details and helps you put everything together so easily. I was beyond happy with how all the pieces we rented turned out. Everything was just perfect!
    Alexandria Married on 05/23/2015
    Lara helped me with all my floral, decor, and rentals. She was absolutely amazing!! Not only was she responsive and helpful, but she worked with my budget and made sure I was pleased with the outcome. Her floral arrangements were absolutely stunning! It felt so good on my wedding day to know that she was there setting up, and everything was taken care of.
    Alexandria Blare
  • User2218200 2+ years ago
    The cake table top slab & barrels were perfect and provided the exact look we were wanting for the wedding & grooms cake! The ladies at Prim Unique Rentals were awesome to work with - professional, courteous and responsive. The delivery guys were efficient and better yet on time!! We definitely recommend Prim Unique Rentals.
    Robin Event on: 03/08/2015
    I rented some vintage furniture for a Speakeasy event. The folks at Prim Rentals were easy to work with, they showed up when promised and did all the heavy lifting. The furniture was a big hit and really added to the ambiance of the event. I would definitely use them again.
    Mariana Married on 01/19/2015
    I cannot say enough great things about Prim! Lara made my dream wedding happen exactly how I pictured it! The florals, the decor, and the furniture rentals were so amazing! I would give them a million stars if I could. Thank you Lara and Prim for everything you did!
    Sydney Married on 01/03/2015
    I rented the ceremony arbor with the chandelier and I cannot get over how beautiful and unique it was. I was distraught when my family friend who was supposed to carve our arch backed out only a few weeks before. My wedding planner recommended Prim Rentals and I was not disappointed. Since it was so close to my wedding, I didn't have room in my budget for the other great furniture, but I loved the wine barrel table and the three-door backdrop. I definitely would have made room in my budget if I had known about this place before. It is the little details that really make a wedding beautiful. If you are looking for some unique backdrops, tables, or chairs, check this place out! They won't disappoint you!
    Kerri Married on 11/01/2014
    Andrea and her team were nothing short of amazing from the first meeting until the end of the event. I met with Andrea and gave her my theme (Rustic Country) showed her pictures of attire and she knew exactly what to do and created something that was more than I imagined. I waited until I was walking down the aisle to see everything and it took my breath away, I was overwhelmed with how beautiful and perfect everything was. I would highly recommend them to everyone and will use them for any events I have in the future. Just a dream to work with and made my wedding day memorable. It was so nice to work with such an amazing vendor that allowed me to relax and not worry about a thing, I knew Andrea and her team had everything covered. It was all the details in everything she did that I had the most comments on. Again Prim Unique really took my wedding to an entire different level. LOVE THEM!!!!!!
    Kelly Married on 11/01/2014
    We rented barrels from Prim Rentals and we were so happy with them! It added so much to the wedding. They were so nice to work with and I would highly recommend them for your events!
    Ashley Married on 10/12/2014
    We worked with Lara and she was amazing! I was a long distance bride from Calgary, Alberta, Canada and she made it so easy to do everything over the phone or email. We rented furniture and suitcases from them and they looked better than I imagined! They were delivered on time and were in great condition. We used the settee for our sweetheart table and then had four pairs of the other chairs for the rest of our head table. It was a very nice touch and added to the vintage theme of our wedding!
  • Dena
    Dena Married on 05/01/2014
    I was showing my mom where our wedding was taking place and while there, noticed the Prim Unique Rentals team putting up furniture and doors for a wedding that night. Andrea was with them and took the time out to answer my questions about the amazing furniture she was setting up. My wedding was in four days and she was able to rent me the pieces I fell in love with at the venue for a very decent price. My wedding was beautiful, but the doors I rented and the huge white couch and chair made it stunning! Thank you Andrea and Prim for being able to rent to me when it was down to the wire! HIGHLY RECOMMEND
    Brittany Married on 04/27/2014
    Andrea and Prim Rentals were wonderful! Not only was Andrea flexible with meeting and showing her products, she was responsive to multiple changes in our budget/list of products we were renting for our big day. When we had to cut some things because of our budget, Andrea threw the furniture back in, at no charge, because she "thought it would bring the whole look together". I'm extremely impressed with her willingness to help us out and make sure that our big day was perfect. Her materials really brought everything together and we received so many compliments on their beautiful set up!

If you have the opportunity, please do business with Prim Rentals. They're amazing and really put the customer first, always. I will always look to them for any sort of party that I do where I need rentals!
  • Karla
    Karla Married on 04/05/2014
    The wine barrels we rented from Prim we awesome and the wood table top that we put on the barrels was amazing. We had a ‘backyard’ wedding in a backyard, but this backyard is more beautiful than any resort or winery in Arizona, trust me we looked. Point being these wine barrels really added to the country chic décor. We had lots of burlap and wine corks and mason Jars. We took wine corks and put them on top of the wine barrels and then bought round glass pieces and made the barrels into tables for cocktail hour. In short, rent from Prim rentals, you will not be disappointed. They were flexible on delivery and no hassle to work with.
    Sharon Married on 04/04/2014
    We rented from Prim the 3 doors and chandelier as a backdrop for our daughter's wedding ceremony and the white sofa, chairs, trunks with accessories as a sitting area for the outdoor reception area. This was a beautiful background for photo opportunities for everyone! We had our family group photo taken at the sitting area. The Prim items created the chic vintage atmosphere we were looking for. Prim delivered, setup and then returned to pickup the items in a timely manner. The service was excellent and prices reasonable! They offer a variety of options. I will definitely rent from Prim again.
    Terri Married on 03/21/2014
    We loved having Prim Rentals at our daughters wedding reception. The furniture and accessories helped add a vintage feel. Lara & her team were amazing to work with, everything extra I needed done, they came through above and beyond what I asked.
    Heather Married on 11/15/2013
    AMAZING!!! I love, love, love Prim! I used Prim for a bridal shower in October. Every piece was in good condition and looked just perfect for the tea party themed shower. All of the guests were so in love with the couch, coffee table, end chairs, chalk board and gift table. Worth every penny!
    I live in Los Angeles and needed these items for a bridal shower in the Phoenix area. The girls at the office were so easy to work with long distance and the delivery was just as smooth. I will definitely be calling Prim for my next party!
  • User2409849 2+ years ago
    Prim Unique Rentals has a wide array of gorgeous furniture pieces, signs and decorative items to choose from. We recently used them for my daughter's bridal shower and it was a wonderful extra touch to incorporate items from Prim! We received many compliments from guests on how special everything looked with the antique chest we used for the desert table and the lovely couch, chairs and coffee table. They also provided the flower center pieces and side arrangements, they were fresh, lush and perfect in everyway! Thanks Prim!