Priceless Vows Reviews

Priceless Vows 2
  • Renee

Renee George · Married on 10/27/2018

Fani Gilbert

We couldn’t have found a better efficient!!! The time she took to make sure we absolutely loved her choices of personally written ceremonial introduction was what sealed the deal for my wife and I. Getting married is extremely intimate and we felt her understanding and love for what she does immediately. We couldn’t have asked for a more amazing day and without her it wouldn’t have been the same. She will forever be a part of the most important day of our lives. Grateful isn’t even enough of a word. She is the absolute best all the way around.

Sent on 11/17/2018

Sara George · Married on 10/27/2018

A dream come true.

Our wedding would have never been the same without Fani !! Not only did we all tear up together, she made me feel so comfortable standing up at the altar, waiting for my bride. We couldn’t thank you enough for making our wedding day as amazing as it was. You will forever be an amazing memory we can share for the rest of our lives. Thank you for being so genuine, and making our day the best.

Sent on 11/17/2018

Leo · Married on 08/25/2018

Fani was very professional, she spent over two hours helping us get the ceremony just right. The day of the wedding was perfect, I wouldn’t have changed a thing! It was just “perfect”!!!! Thank you so much Fani. It was the best day of our lives!!! ❤️

Sent on 09/01/2018
    Priceless Vows 3

Andre · Married on 08/25/2018

Fani made our wedding very special. She did the perfect job! It turned out perfect!!!

Sent on 09/02/2018
    Priceless Vows 4

Jessica · Married on 08/18/2018

Ms. Fani, was absolutely wonderful. We had an issue with our original officiant 3 weeks before the wedding, somehow we got lucky enough to find Ms. Fani, She was beyond great, very accommodating and flexible. She made the entire process so smooth and effortless. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 08/27/2018

Vanessa · Married on 08/04/2018

Fani was great..she did such an amazing job.. couldnt thank her enough.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Taylor · Married on 06/29/2018

Fani was nothing short of amazing. She created such a beautiful, personal ceremony for our wedding. She was always easy to contact and quick to respond. I can not say enough good things about Fani or the service she provides. Thank you so much, Fani. You're a true professional with such a big heart.

Sent on 07/01/2018

Gustavo · Married on 05/18/2018

Fani was amazing. She took the time to get to know us and what was important to us. She helped us design a ceremony that was unique to us. With her expertise we were able to have a beautiful ceremony. Thank you so much Fani.

Sent on 05/28/2018

Judy · Married on 05/18/2018

Fani was a wonderful and warm officiant to work with! She took the time to get to know us both and created a tailored ceremony that covered what we wanted in the ceremony, and allowed us to customize it as much as we wanted. She also made herself available for a rehearsal ceremony which was very much appreciated. Her warm smile and demeanor was a welcomed addition to our day!

Sent on 05/28/2018
  • I

Ilana · Married on 04/29/2018

Fani was amazing! She was always available if I needed to speak with her, if she missed my call she was quick to call back or text. Putting our ceremony together was super easy. Fani was able to accommodate us for the type of ceremony we wanted and it was perfect. She was able to explain the entire process to us and everything we needed to know ahead of time so that we were never surprised. Fani even emailed us a complete copy of the ceremony for us to approve and go over Incase we wanted to change anything. She was super helpful throughout the entire process. I would definitely recommend Fani to anyone looking to get married.

Sent on 05/07/2018

Cody · Married on 04/29/2018

Fani was a great officiant for our wedding, meeting her was easy, and she was incredibly flexible and open to any changes we wanted for the ceremony.

Sent on 05/09/2018

Grace · Married on 02/03/2018

Fani was amazing! We told her what we wanted and she delivered! Fani was amazing throughout the process, very professional, sweet, and wanted to make our day special. I would highly recommend Fani!

Sent on 02/05/2018

Christine · Married on 01/13/2018

Fani was truly amazing. She tailored the ceremony to exactly what I wanted. Everything flowed so beautifully.

Sent on 01/30/2018

Leo · Married on 01/13/2018

Fani was awesome. She was very friendly and pleasant and gave my wife and I exactly what we wanted to hear in the ceremony.

Sent on 01/31/2018

Brittany · Married on 12/14/2017

Fani was nothing short of an amazing officiant. From the moment I spoke with her on the phone, I immediately felt a connection with her and that she understood exactly what we were looking for. She takes the time to truly get to know you and your partner as a couple and as individuals. We wanted a multi-faith ceremony which she created and executed beautifully and flawlessly. She was always available to talk whenever I needed, and went the extra mile to assure our ceremony was exactly what we wanted. I received many compliments about how touching the ceremony words were. She was helpful, professional and exactly what we needed! Highly recommend her for your wedding ceremony— the most important part of your wedding!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Stacy · Married on 11/11/2017

Fani Gilbert was a wonderful officiant. I'm so glad she got to a part pf our special day with us. She did an amazing job at our wedding. Fani was their to helped us every step of the way .

Sent on 11/20/2017

Ashley · Married on 11/11/2017

We had the pleasure of having Fani to be our officiant for our special day! She was truly amazing! She was there to help us every step of the way! The way she incorporated what we like to do in our ceremony was awesome - (she put something about Disney and fishing in the vows). We would absolutely recommend her to anyone to make your special day go easy as smooth! Thank you again Fani !

Sent on 11/27/2017

Charles · Married on 11/11/2017

Fani was excellent officiant. She did a wonderful job at my wedding.

Sent on 11/27/2017

Rebeca · Married on 10/21/2017

Fani did such an amazing job!! Our ceremony on 5/13/17 was beautiful, everyone was touched. She's so sweet and sincere since day one. Would highly recommend her to others. I couldn't be more happier with everything she did. Thanks Fani :)

Sent on 05/19/2017

Gary · Married on 02/25/2017

We really needed someone who would go the extra mile. We were coming from Chicago and that made things harder than we expected. BUT she worked with me and made everything not only easy, but helped to put me at ease. Right down to having a good knowledge of what we needed to do to get everything done during our trip and taking the time to understand my wife's families traditions, like the lasso. All in all she helped us create some wonderful memories.

Sent on 03/13/2017

Ruby · Married on 02/25/2017

Planning a wedding from Chicago was a little stressful than I have expected, but all so very worth it. Having the honor of Fani as our officiant was just absolutely wonderful, the ceremony was so beautiful and everything went so smooth. while planning the wedding in Florida, Fani defiantly kept in touch with the us through all 6 months, to make sure everything we had planed went smoothly. on the day of our wedding our vision ceremony was absolutely more than we have ever dream of, defiantly a memorable day.

Sent on 03/15/2017

April · Married on 12/10/2016

Fani was professional, kind, sweet and truly made us feel like we had nothing to worry about. And she was right! She was absolutely an amazing addition to such an important day. She is worth every penny!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Selena · Married on 12/10/2016

I would highly recommend Fani. She is amazing and very prompt and professional. The ceremony she performed for my wife and I was absolutely perfect and was the cherry on top of our beautiful wedding. Thank you so much Fani!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Jennifer · Married on 08/06/2016

I really recommend using Fani. Through the whole wedding planning she was welcoming and warm-hearted. We thank you for being and amazing officiant!

Sent on 08/25/2016

Amy · Married on 08/06/2016

Fani was amazing! She made the whole process completely painless and helped my wife put together our dream wedding ceremony without any stress! The ceremony was beautiful. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/24/2016