Pretty Pixels Photography Reviews

8 | Richmond, KY

8 Reviews for Pretty Pixels Photography

Michael · Married on 06/16/2018

Pretty Pixels did a great job at our wedding! Sarah, AJ, and Stacey were attentive to our needs and flexible as the day unfolded. Our photos look great, and we have these great photographers to thank. We would definitely recommend Pretty Pixels Photography to everyone.

Sent on 07/16/2018

Caitlin · Married on 05/11/2018

Sarah is amazing! My husband and I had a very small wedding and even though it wasn't a huge party, Sarah did a great job at capturing the big moments! She also didn't skip out on giving us SO. MANY. PHOTOS. from the day! Some photographers will only give you a select amount, but she made sure to let us choose our favorites! Don't think though that they won't be all high quality, the quality of her work is some of the best I've ever seen. I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Erin · Married on 01/06/2018

This is an extremely talented photographer. She works great with families and children and is extremely creative! Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/02/2018

Wonderful photographer!! Great pictures, extremely talented and creative! Great value! Couldn't have asked for a better photographer. Made our engagement pictures so very special:) A lifetime memory and keepsake!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Holly · event on 12/06/2015

We have used Sarah the last three years for our family for Photos. With that being said, I am a single mother with a teenage boy who does not always like taking pictures. Yet, each year my son is excited to see Sarah and review the photos she captures. Sarah is a wonderful young lady who is fun and creative. She is very passionate about art and photography. She is easy to work with, always accommodates my crazy busy schedule, and has our photos returned in a timely manner. I look forward to using Sarah in the years to come as my family may grow. I know she will help me capture many beautiful moments.

Sent on 02/22/2016
  • User6381976 · 2+ years ago

I am so impressed with my pictures! Sarah worked around our needs and did an amazing job in capturing our day.

Sent on 02/19/2016

We hired Pretty Pixels Photography for my son's wedding. Sarah Bucknam, the lead photographer, is quite artistic in the shots she takes. We had all requests for photos honored and she had ideas for many more. She spent lots of time at both the ceremony and reception and there was no "down time". It was one of the most on schedule weddings/receptions I have ever seen, partly because of the organization and planning from the photographer.

Sent on 02/21/2016