Pretty Petals of Charleston Reviews

Pretty Petals of Charleston 6
Pretty Petals of Charleston 7

Jean Kiphart · Getting married on 10/20/2019

best team in SC!

Sarah and Janice made my dream wedding come to life. From the moment I met them I knew we were in great hands. I sent them a pinterest board of about 50 random arrangements I liked and they sent back a layout of everything I wanted and more. It was so easy to understand and really helped me visualize what our day would look like. If you want a power team Pretty Petals is the way to go!

Sent on 01/03/2019
  • Shayna

Shayna Reichert · Married on 07/21/2019

Flexible and Affordable!

We loved working with Sarah and Janice from Pretty Petals! We planned a destination wedding to Charleston and Pretty Petals made the process so easy. I contacted them through the online form and had a reply very quickly. I was able to send them all my Pinterest ideas and they created a great proposal for us. We had a generous budget for flowers as I wanted that to be our main decorations, rather than dragging a bunch of items with us. We were able to get SO MUCH more than I would have thought, including lantern rentals and candle holders. They were flexible and squeezed us in for a personal meet-up when we did a last minute planning trip down there. They explained everything and brought up things I didn’t think about at my venue since they were familiar with it (Historic Rice Mill). They set everything up the day of and it was STUNNING! I didn’t need to worry about anything- I can’t recommend PPoC enough!

Sent on 08/22/2019

Deanna · Married on 04/27/2019

Absolutely Beautiful

I would highly recommend this vendor as their services were so awesome. We had beautiful bouquets, center pieces, etc. I would highly suggest this vendor. I should also mention that the proposal they produce is quite professional and easy to read. I really appreciated all of the effort they took to make every step of the process as easy as can be.

Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 04/13/2019

The most beautiful wedding thanks to PPOC!

Sarah and Janice did an amazing job making my dream wedding come true! They beyond exceeded my expectations of what I wanted and made my pictures/Pinterest ideas come to life! Very knowledgeable and absolutely beautiful job! I highly recommend them for your special day!

Sent on 05/02/2019
  • Aly

Aly Charles · Married on 03/23/2019

Perfect and Wonderful

My husband and I got married this past Saturday, March 23rd. Janice and Sarah are the most amazing team and created the most beautiful arrangements for our special day. All of the florals and greenery were so vibrant and stunning. They took the vision I described to them and made it come life. They made the planning process so easy and I am so thankful to have worked with them.

Sent on 03/25/2019
  • Julia

Julia Pribyl · Married on 02/16/2019

Absolutely stunning arrangements!

Pretty Petals put together my absolute dream arrangements from only a few pictures I found on pinterest. They delivered everything fresh and fragrant. My main bouquet was absolutely stunning and sort of unconventional which is what I was hoping for!

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 01/12/2019

Beautiful, elegant, and Idyllic

Janice and Sarah knew exactly what we were looking for and how to make it come to life. They listened and made suggestions that were reasonable and fit perfectly into what we wanted. The flowers were beautiful and timeless!

Sent on 01/21/2019
  • Fahlyn

Fahlyn · Married on 11/03/2018

Highly recommend!

I would give Pretty Petals 10 stars if I could. Our floral budget wasn't very large, however thanks to Janice and her lovely florists our ceremonial arch and dining tables looked like they came straight from my Pinterest board. So gorgeous! My bouquet and flower crown were also so lovely. I highly recommend Pretty Petals.

Sent on 11/25/2018
  • Chelsey

Chelsey · Married on 09/14/2018

Love Pretty Petals of Charleston!

Janice and Sarah at Pretty Petals of Charleston are amazing! They were so helpful when I was first trying to understand my floral needs, and helped me come up with creative ideas to keep the overall price reasonable. I never felt "sold" or that they were trying to convince me of something that I did not feel I needed. They were SUPER responsive to all my emails over over the course of planning, and were able to adjust to all my minor details quickly and accurately!
    Whats more, my wedding was postponed due to Hurricane Florence, and Janice was SO kind and worked to accommodate my new date with no hassle! When we ran into a few hiccups, she bent over backwards to make things work for us. I could not have been happier with her help and service.
    Most importantly the flowers, of course, were beautiful! My bouquet was exactly what I wanted, and the bridesmaids bouquets were gorgeous! I highly recommend Pretty Petals of Charleston!

Sent on 11/01/2018
    Pretty Petals of Charleston 11
    Pretty Petals of Charleston 12

Pretty Petals of Charleston's reply:

Hi Chelsey - thank you SO much for these sweet words. You were such a pleasure to work with! You handled the Hurricane with such grace, not sure how many brides would have done that. Your pictures are stunning and we were so glad to be a part of your beautiful day!
    Sarah & Janice

Morgan · Married on 05/27/2018

The flowers at my wedding were absolutely beautiful and exactly what I wanted! Pretty Petals was well-priced and easy to work with. Thank you all so much!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Jan · Married on 05/26/2018

Janice and her staff were awesome. I didnt have to do a thing but pick out flowers. They were delivered, displayed and broken down. Love this company

Sent on 06/03/2018

Melissa · Married on 04/27/2018

This group of florists is awesome! Pretty Petals put together all the flowers for my wedding day. Janice and Sarah did such a great job of working with myself and my vision for my wedding day. They did such a great job of taking pictures I had sent and my visions for my bouquet, the bridesmaids bouquets, table settings, and turning them into reality. I was planning a destination wedding and was only able to meet in person once. That one meeting was all they needed. They turned the venue into my picture perfect wedding day. When the flowers arrived that day, they were all absolutely beautiful and perfect. I can’t thank them enough for their hard work in helping make my fairytale wedding come to life!

Sent on 05/06/2018

Blair · Married on 04/18/2018

My Earth Day Floral DREAM

Janice and Sarah are the very best in floral in Charleston! I had an earth day wedding this past April and wanted to be true to my love of nature, the outdoors and bright floral that wasn't the "norm" for wedding floral. Janice stepped in and helped my dream come a reality, helped to design while remaining in budget and still making it look AMAZING! Big King Proteas, Lavender, Blue Iris, and more flowers galore! Not only was my bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets and ceremony bouquet PERFECT but Janice and Sarah also made the Carriage house at Magnolia look STUNNING with dripping Spanish moss and pops of colors to match my linens.

From the moment you meet Janice you can tell from her demeanor, her excitement, and her joy for her job are unmatched - truly my pleasure to have had her as a part of my big day!

Sent on 12/12/2018
    Pretty Petals of Charleston 13
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 12/16/2017

Janice was so great to work with! When we met for our consultation I showed her my Pinterest ideas and knew exactly what I wanted. She sent me an invoice that included pictures of the flowers and vases she would use so I knew exactly what I was getting. She also made a smaller version of my bouquet for my bridal portraits. She also put together the flowers for my cake topper. I loved using Pretty Petals of Charleston.

Sent on 12/29/2017

Liz · Married on 11/11/2017

We could not have been happier with my daughter's flowers!! Her bouquet was exactly what she wanted and everyone loved it! Janice's suggestions for the hanging lanterns and displaying the bridal and bridesmaids bouquet at the ceremony were fantastic!!

Sent on 11/25/2017

Erika · Married on 10/14/2017

My Flowers came out perfect. Pretty Petals was super easy to work with and they made my vision a reality. I would highly recommend Janice and her team!

Sent on 11/02/2017
    Pretty Petals of Charleston 14

Stephanie · Married on 10/07/2017

My flowers came out perfectly for my wedding, I absolutely loved everything that was put together! It was also a pleasure working with Janice, she was very responsive. So happy I went with Pretty Petals for our wedding!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Danielle · Married on 09/17/2017

We chose Pretty Petals for our September 17, 2017 wedding and could not have been more pleased. The arrangements were absolutely gorgeous! The whole team was wonderful to work with in helping us achieve our desired look at our price point. Unfortunately, one of the wrist corsages completely fell apart very soon after the ceremony. We sent an email to Pretty Petals after the wedding just to give some feedback on that aspect of their product. To our surprise, they offered (without prompting!) to credit the amount for the wrist corsages back to us. If you ask me, that is the mark of a great company. I believe Pretty Petals truly values their clients. If you are looking for a florist in the Charleston area, I cannot recommend Pretty Petals more!

Sent on 10/07/2017

Sarah · Married on 08/12/2017

Thank you, Janice and Pretty Petals for making our wedding look so fabulous!! Our wedding floral and decor exceeded our expectations and we sincerely appreciate the creativity and having it all tie together. Our wedding venue at the Magnolia Plantation Carriage House in Charleston, SC was a blank slate which was transformed into a dream house filled with pops of cheerful pastel flowers, romantic greenery and Spanish moss hanging from wagon wheel chandeliers, beautiful floral centerpieces on top of the burlap runner surrounded with soft lighting. The bridal bouquet was incredibly gorgeous which to me was the icing on the cake. Our families and friends were extremely impressed with how beautiful the place looked!! Janice’s natural eye for aesthetics and ability to elevate one simple idea to another level simply amazed us!! It was a pleasure working with Janice throughout the entire wedding process starting with a simple questionnaire to the responsive inquires we had for her during the planning. We highly recommend Janice’s Pretty Petals, you will not be disappointed!! Her expertise and knowledge is invaluable!! Thank you Janice!!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Jillanne · Married on 06/10/2017

I can't say enough about how beautiful the flowers were for my June 2017 wedding at the Thomas Bennett House. Janice was so easy to work with and she took my vision and ran with it. I have a collection of blue vintage glassware that I wanted to use and every other florist we talked to was not interested in working with it, but Pretty Petals just ran with it - no problems at all. Worth every single penny - and it was a great value.

Sent on 05/09/2018
    Pretty Petals of Charleston 15
    Pretty Petals of Charleston 16
    Pretty Petals of Charleston 17
    Pretty Petals of Charleston 18

Pretty Petals of Charleston's reply:

Thank you for letting us be small part of this beautiful day! We enjoyed every minute of it!!
    Best wishes, Team Petal

Sarah · Married on 05/19/2017

Janice was a dream to work with! She's extremely knowledgeable and always keeps your budget in mind. I wanted the best of both worlds: beautiful florals and minimal expense. She made it happen and everything from the centerpieces to an elaborate display on a fireplace mantel was beautiful. Janice is very responsive to emails and has lots of fun ideas. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/09/2017

Pretty Petals of Charleston's reply:

Thank you for being a dream bride!! We are honored you let us be a small part of the wedding!!! Cheers, Janice

Sue · Married on 04/22/2017

Janice, the owner of Pretty Petals is creative, enthusiastic, and positive. Her prices are very reasonable and she is so easy to work with. The bouquets and table arrangements for our daughter's weddings were beyond perfect. She captured exactly what we had envisioned and more. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/25/2017

candy · Married on 04/15/2017

Pretty Petals went above and beyond for my daughter's wedding on April 15, 2017. She helped us cut expenses without cutting one ounce of quality. She handled renting us the cross my daughter wanted for her ceremony, and even bought special columns for the arrangements that matched the wood of the cross! and didn't even charge us for them!! The table arrangements were more than I had expected, with roses added to the baby's breath....The baby's breath garland on the cross was spectacular! I can't wait for another excuse to call Janice and order flowers!!!

Sent on 04/22/2017

Pretty Petals of Charleston's reply:

Thank you Shannon and Candy!! I enjoyed every detail and minute of designing the wedding! Thank you again for choosing us to be small part of her special day!!!!

candy · Married on 04/15/2017

From our first meeting I KNEW this was the florist I wanted to use for my daughter's wedding! (after the meeting my daughter agreed) I had become skeptical in all the meetings with florists and bakers and caterers, etc...who were all about the money! Seems no one gave personal service anymore, no one listened to the bride and her vision, her budget....until Janice at Pretty Petals! She actually made suggestions to save us money ?? and save us some frustration by renting things herself, for us, without charging extra, and being responsible for pick up and delivery meant the world to us! ??
    Janice came early to our venue, set out all of the table arrangements in antique vases that we had provided to her, not with only baby's breath and a bud or two for color, as we had discussed but with really pretty open pink roses and greenery. She set out the cross and beautiful columns that were rented for us with awesome alter arrangements that were much grander than we had imagined. Not only was the baby's breath garland draped beautifully on the cross, but there was also a garland around the bottom of the cross. There were flowers on the tables and bar on the terrace that we hadn't even discussed, "just because". She came prepared with extra pieces of "this &that" to use where it might be needed. And at 10pm, she returned to help pick up and pack up! Janice was an awesome "one man band", a type "A" personality that thrives on making a plain venue a place of beauty! (She also was great at rolling with the punches, as they say, because we had several last minute additions (corsages), and a few deductions (bouttonnieres), that she accomadated without a hitch!) Will definitely use her services again, and recommend to everyone we know.

Sent on 05/12/2017