Pretty Petals by Bridget LLC Reviews

4 | Victoria, MN

4 Reviews for Pretty Petals by Bridget LLC

4 Pretty Petals by Bridget LLC Reviews

Nicole · Married on 06/09/2018

Bridget at Pretty Petals is AMAZING! She took our vision for flowers and made it come to life beyond our expectations and within budget. We wanted to support a local small business for our wedding flowers, and Bridget’s arrangements have the quality of an established high-end boutique without the high prices! We met with Bridget a couple of times so she could understand what we were looking for. She was very attentive to what we wanted and had a lot of great suggestions too! She was super pleasant to work with and made us feel like we were her top priority. On the wedding day she was on time and set up all the bouquets and centerpieces beautifully. I bought some of the vases instead of renting so we could send them home with guests and everyone was so excited to bring home the pretty flowers! I could not have been happier with Bridget’s creativity, professionalism and eye for detail. Trust me, you will not regret choosing Bridget and Pretty Petals.

Amanda · Married on 12/05/2015

Bridget was fabulous and easy to work with. From start to finish she made my floral dream come true.

3.5
      3.5

Bridget worked within my budget and was very responsive to what I wanted. I was a little disappointed in the flower quality though, we had two broken boutonnieres before the ceremony even started and my bouquet lost a lot of flowers.

3.4
      3.0

Bridget was easy to work with and responsive to my emails and pictures. Unfortunately my bouquet wasn't exactly as I imagined based on the pictures I sent her so be sure to be more detailed if you have an exact image in your mind. Also, my grooms boutinerre fell apart pretty fast- as soon as someone hugged him the flower popped right off!