Pretty Pedals Flower Preservation Reviews

39 Reviews for Pretty Pedals Flower Preservation

• Michele

Michele Repass · Married on 06/22/2019

Exceptional

I loved my entire experience with Pretty Pedals. Trudy, is exceptional, from her knowledge to her customer service - she's just wonderful! My bouquet turned out beautiful. I decided to have my bouquet put in a shadow box - she had tons of different frame options and examples of what to add in your box. I decided to add our invitation, wedding photo, my husbands boutonniere and he's Greek so we put our stefana's in there as well. Three of my cousins have used her, and loved her as well. I will continue to recommend her to everyone. She's amazing!
    Thanks for everything Trudy!

Sent on 12/26/2019

Jewel · Married on 02/22/2018

Ms. Trudy was professional and so sweet. I enjoyed working with her. Her work is breath taking. I was married at the courthouse so it was important for me to have something memorable from my wedding day.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Lauren · Married on 11/11/2017

Trudy did an amazing job with my bouquet - especially because due to unforeseen weather at our outdoor wedding, my bouquet had taken a beating through high speed winds and bitter cold! It was definitely in rough shape, and Trudy turned it into a preservation of beauty! My bouquet was also unique, in that it had rustic elements beyond flowers, with drapery, etc. It took us a bit to both come up with a design that could incorporate all things special about it, and once Trudy was done, it looked like everything I'd envisioned. Thank you so much, Trudy, for creating a work of art that we can treasure for years to come!

Sent on 04/07/2018

Shalanda · Married on 10/14/2017

Take you bouquet in ASAP. I waited a week to have my bouquet preserved. I made a mistake and my flowers were freezer burnt but they turned oit beautiful.

Sent on 04/24/2018

Karen · Married on 09/02/2017

My wedding bouquet was beautiful on the day of my wedding, and when Trudy Noonan, owner of Pretty Pedals, showed me the finished preserved bouquet it was like having my wedding all over again! Trudy was so helpful in making the decisions about the flowers, and I truly enjoyed meeting with her. She has such talent with floral arrangements! I wasn't sure how she would put all of the pieces back together again after she dried the flowers, but the preserved bouquet is absolutely lovely and looks just like my original bou. Trudy thoroughly explained the preservation process and how to care for the flowers once they were dried. I chose a large domed container and it is a beautiful addition to my dining room. I highly recommend her to other brides who are interested in preserving their wedding memories in a beautiful way.

Sent on 01/23/2018

Briana · Married on 06/04/2017

My husband and I got married in June and Trudy did a beautiful job with all of the flowers for our wedding. She took the time to sit down with us to go over all of our ideas we had for my bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets, boutineers, and flowers for our guest tables. She also gave us great suggestions of what would look beautiful which was such a great help since it is a very overwhelming process. We received many compliments from our quests how they liked the flower arrangements and that they loved my bouquet. Trudy did a fabulous job and I would absolutely recommend her for any events that require flower arrangements.

Sent on 08/09/2017

Emily · Married on 05/06/2017

I worked with Trudy and Pretty Pedals to have my bouquet preserved with our invitation together in a shadow box. Our wedding was in May 2017. I was able to give input along the way and the finished product is stunning. Trudy's talents are difficult to come by (she truly is an expert- the flower drying process is not as easy as some internet sites may make it sound!) and project was not cheap but I found the arrangement to be well worth the price and the drive to Severn, Maryland. We will always have this finished arrangement to look back on--something many of my married friends wished they had done with their wedding flowers but missed the window. I'm so happy with our masterpiece!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Kristin · Married on 04/01/2017

Beautiful work and a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 01/07/2018

Alyssa · Married on 03/25/2017

Trudy was absolutely fantastic to work with. One of the things that I forgot the week before my wedding was flower preservation, I did some searching and found Pretty Pedals. Trudy carved out time for my bouquet and walked me through the process. Her design skills are amazing and my bouquet looks as beautiful as the day of my wedding.

Sent on 08/14/2017

Marni · Married on 08/27/2016

This is a must! I did not think about preserving our flowers until 2 days after our wedding and Trudy was able to save our flowers. I am so happy to now have this keepsake in our home. She took such great care of our flowers and was so meticulous in her work. I am only sorry all florist don't include her card and bring this up BEFORE the wedding so that you are able to set it up before everything gets hectic, either way I am so happy it worked out for us.

Sent on 08/12/2017
  • jesG

Jessica · Married on 07/08/2016

I'm so glad I decided to preserve my wedding bouquet with Pretty Pedals. It was such an easy process and Trudy is the sweetest person - she loves what she does and that shows through with the final product. I can't wait to display my bouquet in its shadow box in my house. My bouquet, my husband's boutonniere, and some other pieces from the wedding like our cake topper and cake forks were beautifully arranged! What a wonderful way to remember one of the best days of my life!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Melanie · Married on 06/20/2016

Mrs. Trudy is a sweetheart! She is a personal friend of my Mother and my Mother highly recommended her to me. Her pricing is very reasonable and she made sure to get everything I wanted! She even offers preservation services! Everyone at the wedding and who saw pictures complimented on how beautiful and well done the flowers were! If you want a Florist who is on your side, looks out for your best interest, actually cares, and will give 110% into your special day, Trudy is your lady! She and her husband personally delivered the flowers to my venue and set them up accordingly!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Kerri · Married on 05/07/2016

For any of you floral needs, I highly reccomend seeing Trudy, she's amazing at what she does and has so much experience. People are still looks at my wedding photos and talking about how great my flowers looked. If you're lookin for peace of mind knowing you flowers will look fantastic on your big day, you truly cannot go wrong and should leave the work to her. I promise it'll be your best decision yet!

Sent on 06/20/2016

Monet · Married on 05/03/2015

Trudy was absolutely amazing! She is the sweetest person and my bouquet is so pretty. Every time I look at my bouquet, I relive my wedding day. I highly recommend Pretty Pedals to anyone looking for their flowers to be preserved.

Sent on 11/30/2015

Ashley · Married on 12/04/2014

Trudy was amazing ! My wedding was on December 4, 2014 and my flowers were gorgeous !! I would recommend this service to everybody I know !! Very professional at all times, she was flexible and very fast. Affordable prices as well!
    Thanks again, Trudy you are fabulous !

Sent on 02/19/2015

Lisa · Married on 08/02/2014

It was a pleasure to work with Trudy. She is an expert in the floral preservation process. My wedding bouquet turned out perfectly. Trudy explained up front that some of the colors in my flowers may change (due to the type of flower I had chosen), and I was grateful for her honesty. The preserved bouquet exceeded my expectations and I would definitely recommend Trudy to others.

Sent on 02/10/2015

Gail · Married on 07/09/2014

After my father passed away I found myself wishing there was a way I could still hold on to him. I searched the internet for a way to preserve his flowers, and found Pretty Pedals Flower Preservation. What a truly unique and beautiful thing! The day I received my order my eyes literally filled with tears. I had something to remember my dad. My family loved the pieces too and some placed orders of their own. I have, and will continue to recommend this to anyone. Thank you!

Sent on 08/14/2014

Jamie · Married on 06/09/2014

Trudy is an amazing person and has amazing talent at what she does... She was so professional with everything.. definitely would recommend her to my friends and family..

Sent on 08/20/2014

I Love my Wedding Bouquet!! Mrs. Trudy did an Awesome Job!! She was very patient with me. All of the options for displaying my Bouquet were shown to me. Mrs Trudy treated my Flowers like they were her own. Truly, you can surely see the Love for Flowers that she has. Forever these Flowers will be Part of the Story that started My Life with My Husband! Thanks Mrs Trudy!!!

Sent on 08/04/2014

Jamie · Married on 03/29/2014

Pretty Pedals Flower Preservation far exceeded every expectation I had. Trudy's work has wowed all of my family and friends. Any bride would be so lucky to have her! The time she spent with me working through details is just a prime example of top notch customer service. Incredibly knowledgeable and truly passionate about her work. I’ve used many florists before and never have I seen the level of attention that she gave. Words can’t properly express my appreciation and sincere gratitude for her efforts.

Sent on 08/14/2014

Margy · Married on 05/24/2013

My daughters flowers were beautiful. Trudy did a terrific job from start to finish. She met with my daughter and I several times and was very helpful with helping her decide what particular flowers she wanted. She gave us many suggestions but was not pushy just honest. We appreciated all her suggestions and ideas. She is very reasonable priced. She just went above and beyond with everything. My middle daughter was married 2 years ago and Trudy preserved her bouquet and it looks beautiful. We were unaware she did weddings at that time or we would have had her do her wedding also. She is also preserving my recent daughters flowers can't wait to see how they turn out. I highly recommend Trudy (Pretty Pedals) she was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 06/27/2013

Mrs. Trudy was absolutely amazing. I don't know anything about types of flowers, what would look good together, what is in season, etc. and she was able to help me throughout the process. I brought pictures of things that I had seen that I really liked and she improvised with the price point I was trying to stick with and offer suggestions on flower combinations. I wasn't sure what to expect with the finished product but I couldn't have been happier. The flowers looked incredible with the venue and were better than what I had envisioned, unique and rustic. The bouquets were beautiful and we received so many compliments on all of the flowers Mrs. Trudy put together. She was extremely helpful and willing to work with us. I was able to show her the centerpieces so she could make sure the flowers fit perfectly. I highly recommend Mrs. Trudy and wouldn't go anywhere else for services she provides.

Sent on 06/03/2013

Kelsey · Married on 10/22/2011

I just picked up my preserved bouquet yesterday and could not be happier! Trudy is an absolute pleasure to work with and she is truly gifted. I highly recommend her to any bride looking to have their bouquet preserved!

Sent on 03/27/2012

charlene · Married on 06/29/2011

Trudy was absolutely amazing to work with. My daughter's wedding bouquet turned out just fantastic. I wasn't sure what I was looking for; Trudy had great ideas and suggestions. This is a surprise for my daughter for her 1st anniversary. Everyone that has seen the finished product is amazed; they absolutely love them. She has beautiful frames to choose from. Her floral work is just so gorgeous. I know my daughter is going to love it. Thanks Trudy, I would highly recommend her to anyone that wants flowers perserved.

Sent on 04/26/2012

Louise · Married on 05/10/2011

A few years ago in 2007, my daughter had gotten married and we had Trudy preserve her bouquet. In fact it is the one in the oval frame that is on the pretty pedals website . My daughter wanted to incorporate the tiara she wore, and Trudy accomplished the task beautifully. We weren't sure if it would look right, but Trudy is so talented, I think she could take any suggestions and turn the flowers into something more wonderful than you could ever imagine. It is such a great remembrance of one of the most beautiful days in your life. I would recommend her highly to anyone needing flower arranging of any kind. It is no wonder when I got remarried over a year ago in Hawaii, I made sure I brought my flowers home with me and delivered them to Trudy right after I got home. Again, I was so pleased with how beautiful my flowers were arranged. I would recommend this service to any bride. It is the best thing I've kept from my wedding..... next to my rings!!!! Thank you Trudy for your super personality and talent!!

Sent on 11/13/2012