Pretty N Pinned Reviews

Pretty N Pinned View more information

Alyssa B. Married on 06/19/2021

Pretty n pinned

Niccie was amazing through the entire process, starting with the trial. She made sure that my look was everything I wanted. My entire wedding party was so happy with their hair and make up. She is so down to earth, and is great with keeping communication open!
    Brittany P. Married on 06/19/2021

Bridesmaid hair

Showed a picture of my idea and she gave me above and beyond what I asked for! I got tones of compliments all night and even wore the hairdo the next day!! Still so happy with the outcome!
  • Jess
    Jess K. Married on 10/20/2019

Professional, beautiful wedding hair & makeup!

Nicole did my hair and makeup and also my husbands hair for our wedding! She was so fun, while still being professional, and did an amazing job!
    We would highly recommend her services to anyone!
    Beverly D. Married on 10/12/2019

I could not have been happier!!!!.

Nicci did my hair and makeup for my son's wedding. I was so worried about my appearance in the pictures. She worked a miracle making me look so beautiful and the makeup was so natural! She is so talented! I could not have been happier. She was so personable and so accommodating. I highly recommend her!!!
  • Cristina
    Cristina C. Married on 03/22/2019

Amazing Wedding Hair and Makeup!

I hired Nicole for my wedding in 2019. She provided hair and makeup services for my bridesmaids and I. She was amazing! All my bridesmaids were raving about how awesome their hair and makeup looked. I am very particular about my makeup and a few of my girlfriends are too, and everyone was extremely happy and looked beautiful! Not only did she do a great job, but she is very knowledgeable and great to work with! Nicole made my wedding day extra special and I would highly recommend her for your next event!
    Carolina S. Married on 03/22/2019

Beautiful Bridesmaid Hairstyle and Makeup

Nicole did an amazing job for my sister’s wedding! She is extremely professional, punctual and provides quality services. I loved my hairstyle and makeup look for this very special day. I highly recommend her!
  • Michelle
    Michelle Married on 11/12/2016

Top notch makeup and hair services

I had my makeup done by Nicole and my hair was done by one of Nicole’s assistants. I was so pleased with how my makeup turned out. I have a lot of past experience getting my makeup done professionally on different tv/movie sets and photoshoots and typically I never like the end result. However, Nicole did an amazing job and for once I LOVED my look and didn’t have to make any changes or edits like I typically would. That never happens! I loved the way my hair turned out as well. Nicole and her team are professional, reliable, punctual, organized and are talented at their craft. What more could you ask for?! If you’re on the fence of who to hire for your glam squad, rest assured you will be making an excellent choice hiring Nicole and her team for your event! Highly recommend.