Pretty Little Wedding Co. Reviews

11 | Stevensville, MD

11 Reviews for Pretty Little Wedding Co.

Pretty Little Wedding Co. 1
Pretty Little Wedding Co. 7
  • Rachel

Rachel · Getting married on 09/28/2019

Senner/Settle Wedding 06/09/2019

Everything Missy does is MAGIC. She is so nice and thoughtful, and goes above and beyond! Everything was absolutely gorgeous and set to perfection!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Pretty Little Wedding Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much Rachel! That means the world to me! I loved your design so much, and am so glad it was everything that you envisioned!!!

Victoria Peele · Married on 09/01/2019

Most Beautiful Rentals, Flowers, and Calligraphy

Pretty Little Wedding Co. makes dreams come true! Missy is INCREDIBLE at what she does. She customized our tablescapes, designed all our florals for bouquets, boutonnieres, our cake, and arch and had all of our signage made, as well! I knew I wanted a vendor that was able to bring my visions to life without me or our family having to lift a finger, and Missy and her team did just that. Missy turned our day into the most beautiful and magical of days and we will genuinely miss working with her.

Sent on 09/05/2019
    Pretty Little Wedding Co. 8
    Pretty Little Wedding Co. 9
    Pretty Little Wedding Co. 10
    Pretty Little Wedding Co. 11

Pretty Little Wedding Co.'s reply:

Awww! Thank you so much Tori, that means the world to me. I’ll miss working with you guys too!!! You were the absolute best!
  • Tacy

Tacy Lambiase · Married on 05/05/2019

One thing I didn't have to worry about

Amazing concept and execution. I knew from the beginning that I didn't want to make or purchase my own centerpieces. When I rented farmhouse tables and chairs from Honeywood Rentals, I was so pleased to find out about Pretty Little Wedding Co! They had EXACTLY the look that I wanted for my wedding, and I wouldn't have to worry about hauling or crafting or storing anything (yes!).

Missy was great to work with, and she made our tables look so romantic and beautiful. We ended up renting garland, tall tea lights, and table numbers, and they were perfect. She made our sweetheart table look gorgeous, too. Thank you, Missy!!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Pretty Little Wedding Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words Tacy! So happy everything was exactly as you envisioned! Congratulations!!!! xoxo

Megan Rosendale · Married on 12/29/2018

PLW Rocks!

Missy is fantastic! I had her run over SO many different styles & scenarios & she did it all in a breeze! She has a great selection of decor to use & is very responsive!

Sent on 01/29/2019

Erica · Married on 10/28/2017

Amazing amazing amazinngggggg

Missy is unbelievabley good at what she does! Without the help of pretty little wedding company I would have been completely lost in the wedding planning process. They gave me my dream wedding and i couldnt thank them enough. I highly recommend Missy and her team!

Sent on 12/18/2018

karis · Married on 09/02/2017

Missy is a dream to work with! She is an amazingly creative designer and genuinely loves carrying out your vision. She is super responsive, flexible and thorough, guiding her clients the entire way through the design proccess. Her tablescapes packages are all so beautiful and perfectly executed.

Sent on 05/08/2018

Jinnie · Married on 08/19/2017

I am so impressed with the creativity, detail and imagination that I find in the Pretty Little Wedding Co's web site. What delightful settings for a perfect reception. I enjoy reading the stories of each table design described in them. Their stories become real and I can see the perfect co-ordination between the story and the picture shown of their reception table. It would be very hard to pick the most attractive one. Everyone of them could be found on a wedding magazine cover. GM Annapolis, MD

Sent on 04/29/2018

Molly · Married on 07/01/2017

Pretty Little Wedding Company is the absolute best!!! Missy brought all of my visions to life! I had a beach ceremony with a hotel reception and The Saylor was absolutely perfect!!! It brought all the beachy and nautical vibes inside for the reception! All my guests were raving about how beautiful everything looked!! Not only was it beautiful, but very afforadable! I got my Pinterest Dream wedding all in one place! (And without lifting a finger!) I would highly recommend this company!! Missy will bring your dreams to reality!

Sent on 04/26/2018

Missy designed weddings for two of my daughters and they were absolutely flawless! Her work is beautiful and she was a pure delight to work with. People are still complimenting me on the events! I highly recommend Pretty Little Wedding Co!!

Sent on 05/04/2018

Monica · Married on 10/27/2018

No need to look any further! Book Pretty Little Wedding co!

Easily the best vendor I’ve ever worked with! Missy brought all my visions to life and guests were blown away by the decor! She customized our tablescapes and table layout to work with our venue and was so fun to work with! Easy, flexible, friendly and so many great ideas and inventory! Book PLW! I promise you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 01/28/2019