Pretty Little Vintage Co. Reviews

69 | Watertown, NY

69 Reviews for Pretty Little Vintage Co.

Pretty Little Vintage Co. 1
Pretty Little Vintage Co. 7
  • Erika

Erika Nonni · Getting married on 09/12/2020

Dreams can come true

My husband and I are more than happy with Brianna’s job on our little ceremony decoration. Since the first appointment to see the furniture until the pick up day everything was perfect. She is very professional and cares about every detail. There is so much variety and options that it is very hard to pick. She also suggest you good ideas. She is committed 100% to her job.

Sent on 05/28/2019
    Pretty Little Vintage Co. 8
    Pretty Little Vintage Co. 9
    Pretty Little Vintage Co. 10
    Pretty Little Vintage Co. 11
  • Emilyrinek

Emilyrinek · Getting married on 08/07/2020

Everything we dreamed of

My husband and I planned our ceremony/reception from SC, and PLV was so easy to work with even being over 1,000 miles away. Bri is such a sweetheart, she will truly go above and beyond to make your special day everything that you dreamed of and more!

• Brittany

Brittany Garrett · Getting married on 08/07/2020

Pretty Little Vintage Was A Dream!

Brianna was a dream to work with. She truly brought my wedding vision to life. She was able to answer any questions I had, was extremely professional and such a sweetheart!

The day-of wedding set up and breakdown was so efficient and the rentals were even better IRL.

I can't recommend PLV enough!

- Brittany and Andy

Pretty Little Vintage Co. 15
    Pretty Little Vintage Co. 16
  • Christine

Christine Dalton · Married on 10/12/2019

Beautiful, unique rentals, fantastic customer service

Pretty Little Vintage was one of my favorite vendors to work with for my October Wedding in Ithaca, NY. They helped to completely transform our reception space with their stunning farm tables and chairs, gorgeous lounge pieces and pretty details, like candlesticks and special velvet chairs for the bride and groom.

It was really Brianna's communication, kindness and professionalism that took our experience with PLV over the top. Brianna was responsive to all my inquiries and also patient as we finalized logistics and details. She worked with my planner and reception contact for easy set up and break down on the days before and after the wedding, so that as the bride, I got to enjoy my day without worrying about set up! I would 1000% recommend PLV to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 11/06/2019
    Pretty Little Vintage Co. 17
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/21/2019

Thank you Pretty Little Vintage, Co!

Brianna was an absolute pleasure, and so incredibly talented! We feel so honored and are so incredibly thrilled to have had her beautiful pieces for our wedding weekend. We were able to rent an assortment of many gorgeous pieces and packages through she and her company, and we were able to visit her facility to select from her beautiful selection. She was always responsive, professional and so sweet! She was wonderful with answering questions, and her creative eye was so helpful to pull pieces together to help make our day special and beautiful. My new husband and I were completely overjoyed when we saw our venue styled to perfection with her beautiful rentals. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Love Always - Jon & Nikki

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • · Married on 09/21/2019

Lounge furniture for my wedding

It was such a pleasure working with Brianna and her team at Pretty Little Vintage Co. Her collection is truly amazing and she has a great eye and design vision. Her sweet trusting demeanor would put any bride at ease! I will definitely be using them again for any of my decor/furniture needs in future events, and you should too!!

Sent on 10/05/2019
    Pretty Little Vintage Co. 18
    Pretty Little Vintage Co. 19
    Pretty Little Vintage Co. 20
    Pretty Little Vintage Co. 21

Anne Conahan · Married on 09/21/2019

Absolutely Perfect!

Brianna was amazing to work with from the moment I reached out to her. She was very quick to respond to all of my questions and with knowledge of our venue, she helped narrow down the perfect pieces to use for our wedding day. She took time out of her day to show me around her warehouse to finalize everything and coordinated all the accessories that went with the packages perfectly. Day of wedding coordinating was a breeze with her and her team's professionalism, it wasn't even something we had to think about. Everything arrived on time and was set up by the time we left to take photos.

The Watertown area may seem a little far from Syracuse, but it's well worth the drive to check it out! I wouldn't hesitate to use Brianna and Pretty Little Vintage Co. for rentals in the future.

Sent on 10/27/2019
    Pretty Little Vintage Co. 22
    Pretty Little Vintage Co. 23
  • Ariana

Ariana · Married on 09/20/2019

Absolutely Amazing Experience

Our wedding day was beyond amazing because of Pretty Little Vintage Co. If anyone is interested in having a short and sweet intimate wedding with beautiful decor a Pop Up Wedding is the best way to go. Brianna planned everything from start to finish. I put my full trust in her vision to make our day stunning and she nailed it. Every bride stresses to make their wedding day everything they dreamed of and Brianna took that stress away from me. We loved working with Pretty Little Vintage Co.!!!

Sent on 06/29/2019

mara · Married on 09/07/2019

Made my wedding day beautiful

Brianna was a pleasure to work with and made my wedding day so wonderfully beautiful! She was very responsive and incredibly helpful all throughout the process. I HIGHLY encourage you to book with her - she has a vast inventory of beautiful furniture and decor that is so difficult to find at your traditional rental company.

Thanks again to Brianna (and her husband!) for making my wedding day that much extra special!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Amber Crump · Married on 08/31/2019

2019 wedding

Pretty little vintage co put a very personal touch on our wedding and we were very pleased with the quality of work that was provided.

• Anna

Anna · Married on 08/30/2019

Get Experience from beginning to end

Brianna and the PLVCo team made the whole process so easy! She was extremely flexible and easy to contact whenever I had questions. Our rental items were a perfect fit for our decor and really tied our reception atmosphere together!

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Wagenaar · Married on 08/24/2019

Beautiful products, great communication, & day of planning service!

Working with Brianna made our wedding vision come to life! She was so responsive and jumped on calls and texted when I had random questions while trying to plan for our wedding. We utilized her day of service as well and it seriously was the saving grace throughout our whole planning! She and her team went above and beyond that day making sure everything tied together cohesively, helping my family place all of the decorations, and it came together better than I could have ever imagined. She is such a great person to work with and can't recommend PLV enough!

Sent on 11/08/2019
    Pretty Little Vintage Co. 28
  • Nadirah

Nadirah Blassingame · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing service

Pretty Little Vintage helped set the tone for our beautiful wedding. I visited the warehouse and hand-picked the furniture from a wide selection of gorgeous, timeless pieces. I ended up going with a plush lounge package, French cocktail tables, barrel bar, gift display, dessert display, and some accent decor. PLV was the touch of glam our waterfront tent wedding needed. We received so many compliments! Brianna responded quickly to my emails and I appreciated the online quote and invoicing system. Thanks for making our wedding day even more special.

Sent on 10/19/2019

Emily · Married on 08/16/2019

The Dream Team

What a stunning group with amazing pieces and an absolutely breathtaking work ethic. They made our dreams come true. I couldn't imagine a better group to work with.

• Amanda

Amanda Long · Married on 08/10/2019

Spectacular rentals, great customer service!

We recently had the pleasure of working with Brianna and PLVCo for our wedding at the Treman Center in August. Brianna was phenomenal to work with throughout the entire process - super responsive to emails and quick to make changes to our rentals when our needs changed. When it came to the weekend, the entire team was hard-working and professional, helping us get everything set up and picked up exactly when we needed it to have everything set for the big day. The rentals themselves were gorgeous and were exactly what we were looking for for the vibe of our day. We cannot recommend working with Brianna and PLVCo enough! Their hard work truly made our day exactly what we wanted it to be. We can't thank them enough!!

Sent on 10/06/2019
    Pretty Little Vintage Co. 29
    Pretty Little Vintage Co. 30
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 08/10/2019

A vintage dream

Brianna is an absolute gem! All of her pieces are super beautiful and she’s a wizard at turning your space into a vintage inspired

Pretty Little Vintage Co. 31
    Pretty Little Vintage Co. 32

Riley Quinn Kelly · Married on 08/03/2019

Made our day gorgeous!!

Bri made our day so beautiful!! We had our reception at the 1000 Islands Harbor Hotel and wanted to dress up the ballroom with some of PLVco’s display pieces - this made the ballroom look absolutely stunning and really helped to pull my overall vision together! We selected the Sweetheart Table display as well as the 3 piece display package to include cake/dessert table, gift/card table, and the guest book display. Bri was awesome to work with in the planning stages - I’m typically someone who likes to do all the creative work myself and it can be hard for me to trust someone to take the reigns, but I totally trusted Bri’s eye after seeing all her previous beautiful work. I was living in another state during wedding planning and could not travel home to view the display pieces in person but Bri made it so easy to select our furniture and she planned all the decor for each setting simply using our color scheme. The photos from our reception turned out gorgeous!! The display pieces really helped make certain photos stand out and look amazing - the sweetheart table was so pretty in the photos of us during the toasts and the cake cutting looks adorable with Bri’s setup behind us. We received so many compliments from guests on how beautiful everything was! Bri also worked with Heather at the Harbor Hotel, our florist Adrianne Kompf, and Katie Yerdon who designed all of our cakes to style everything perfectly - we literally didn’t have to think about anything besides picking our package and that was amazing. 🙏🏻🥰 I 100% recommend PLVco to make your day as gorgeous as ever!!! Thanks so much Bri, we are so happy we found you! Every thing you do is just beautiful!!

Sent on 10/06/2019
    Pretty Little Vintage Co. 39
    Pretty Little Vintage Co. 40
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 07/27/2019

Gorgeous pieces, professional & delightful to work with!

Brianna was such a pleasure to work with right from the beginning! She was extremely helpful answering my questions when I reached out via Instagram. She suggested to meet for an appointment to go over different looks and see all of the PLV pieces in their warehouse. My hubs and I even drove out to Watertown in a snow storm to see them, and she was still kind enough to meet with us! So worth it lol. She helped us select different pieces from her gorgeous selection to help make my vision come to life! We got married at Hotel Syracuse so it was the perfect fit. She was always responsive with our questions/changes, super professional and made suggestions that showed she really knew what she was doing! For instance, I LOVED this one piece but the elevator to the Grand Ballroom would only fit a certain size sofa, so Brianna suggested a smaller option to ensure we would be able to bring up the furniture. This was such a relief to know ahead of time! Thank you Brianna & PLV Team for being a part of our wedding!

Sent on 10/08/2019
    Pretty Little Vintage Co. 41
    Pretty Little Vintage Co. 42
    Pretty Little Vintage Co. 43
    Pretty Little Vintage Co. 44
    Pretty Little Vintage Co. 45

Alexandra Riccio · Married on 07/13/2019

Absolutely Stunning

Wow!! If you are planning a wedding, do yourself a favor and reach out to Pretty Little Vintage Co. right now!!! Working with Bri and her team was nothing short of amazing. They were responsive, organized, and supported us with every detail! From the centerpieces, to our dessert bar, to our cozy sweetheart table everything was magical! We cannot thank Bri and her team enough!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Ellie Garbade · Married on 07/13/2019

For that perfect extra touch

My husband and I were married this summer in the NY Finger lakes region at a historical Inn on a small lake. The venue had a special vintage feel that fit in with our overall vision of our wedding: soft and romantic colors, botanical garden and greenery elements, and accents of vintage gold elements. Both of us have fairly busy schedules, so actually pulling off that vision ourselves seemed overwhelming. During my many hours of perusing the internet for DIY options and countless gold accent pieces to purchase, I came across Brianna's social media page. I was instantly attracted to her style and knew that she was putting together pieces and decor that fit my vision of our wedding. I reached out to her and was able to meet her at her warehouse in Upstate NY. She took time to hear about our day and helped me pick pieces that would add to the already beautiful Inn. We ended up choosing a stunning wood buffet piece for a dessert table, a vintage desk for gifts and cards, an old brass luggage cart for a seating chart, and a beautiful oak sweetheart table with upholstered chairs. Brianna provided a quote quickly and was able to include decor items (countless gold and glass candles, lanterns, dessert trays/cake stands, etc) and time for styling on-site. The quote price was very fair and included delivery and pick-up. Brianna worked directly with the venue to coordinate drop-off and styling, leaving time for me to focus on other things on the wedding weekend. Two of the women from PLV came to the venue on the wedding weekend to drop off and decorate -- they incredibly pleasant, efficient, and carried out the vision that Brianna and I had put together flawlessly. So many of our guests came up to us at the wedding to compliment the decor -- all of these pieces added such a special touch to our day. I was especially grateful that I did not have to leave the wedding venue with a car full of decorative items that would end up sitting in our attic (or worse, at the curb) -- all of those beautiful items were traveling back to Brianna's warehouse so that they can be used again and again.

We would 100% work with Brianna and her team again in the future!

Sent on 07/28/2019

Emily Virga · Married on 06/29/2019

The most unique rentals in upstate NY!

Before actually planning our wedding, I had a ton of beautiful images saved to a Pinterest board for inspiration. Of course, during the planning process, I quickly realized just how much what I had originally envisioned would cost us. With Pretty Little Vintage I was able to achieve the look I had been dreaming of with the help of their unique inventory. Briana and her team are incredible and have the most lovely and charming selection for rentals, especially in upstate NY where there are very few wedding vendor options. My in-laws used them for our rehearsal dinner, which guests said looked like it came right out of a magazine, and our wedding was complete with the circular arch and wooden lawn games. Our wedding weekend was a dream, and we would recommend Pretty Little Vintage to anyone we know!

Sent on 07/18/2019
    Pretty Little Vintage Co. 46
    Pretty Little Vintage Co. 47
    Pretty Little Vintage Co. 48
    Pretty Little Vintage Co. 49

Carrie Perkins · Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding C+S Forever

Pretty Little Vintage did my wedding this past summer and did not disappoint. Their location was a bit of a drive but well worth it. On our first trip out to view the type of pieces they have, we were using flashlights! There had been an awful wind and rain storm that took out their power. It made it all a part of our wonderful experience with their company. Their service is outstanding. Brianna is the owner and who we communicated with for most of the process. She is very friendly and ready to help design your vision for whatever your occasion may be. PLV will greet you with a hug and a smile. PLV is a great company and one you should be considering when it comes to vintage rentals!

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 05/18/2019

Stepped up at the last minute and made our day beautiful!

Brianna and PLV did an incredible job with our wedding. We reached out to them with a few weeks to go to the wedding after a change in our guest list led to a major change in our floor plan, and they did an amazing job with our day! Bri was responsive and sweet, and so excited to work with us. We gave her a few photos, and with that and a single conversation, she made our day absolutely perfect.

Sent on 06/01/2019

Jordan · Married on 05/18/2019

Incredible!

Brianna and her team are amazing. On the day of our wedding, the morning was absolute chaos. Bri worked hand in hand with our florist and made the room spectacular. They shuffled things around to make it the perfect day and I could not be more grateful for what she created. After our wedding, people complimented us over and over again about how beautiful all the furniture was and it truly served as amazing props for all of our pictures.
    If you are planning a wedding and have the opportunity - you should absolutely book with Brianna. We planned our entire wedding from 5 hours away and she was easily, one of the best vendors we worked with. Thank you again for the most perfect day to Brianna and her team!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Carolyn Mantz · Married on 05/11/2019

easy, beautiful and worth every penny!!!!

Working with PLV was so amazing and seeing our wedding vision come to life was spectacular!! Brianna was so easy to work with, trusting, and she is a wonderful stylist with an amazing eye for decorating! I highly recommend them for any wedding, party or anything you need styled!! It was so nice to walk right in and have everything decorated and styled for us on our wedding day, it gave me piece of mind knowing that the decorating would be all taken care of for us on the best day of our lives!

Sent on 05/23/2019