Pretty Little Poses Photography Reviews

Pretty Little Poses Photography 2
Pretty Little Poses Photography 3

Lauren · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing Photographer

I can’t say enough great things about Pretty Little Poses, or Kate. Kate took the time to listen to our needs for our wedding photography, and exceeded our expectations. Not only does Kate have an awesome, down to earth personality, she is a wonderful and creative photographer. Our wedding album/photos were delivered in a timely manner... and are BEAUTIFUL! I’d definitely recommend Pretty Little Poses. Keep up the great work.

Sent on 05/05/2019

Gigi · Married on 12/02/2017

Kate was an absolute dream. I had several bad experiences with photographers before I found her via weddingwire, and I'm so grateful I did. She took the time to listen to all of my requests , worked with me in terms of hours, showed up early, bent over backwards not only to make sure she got the right shot, but that everything during the wedding was taken care of. She really went above and beyond to make my day special. And after the wedding was over? She insisted on dinner so she could personally show us all the pictures she took, and then mailed me a canvas with a picture of our choice. All in all, amazing experience with Kate. You will not regret having her photograph your wedding!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Cheryl · Married on 10/22/2017

Kate is amazing! She photographed not only our wedding but also our engagement pictures. As a former professional photographer I was super picky when interviewing photographers. Kate earned my business & my friendship. We will use her for all future family photo shoots!

Sent on 12/05/2017
    Pretty Little Poses Photography 4
    Pretty Little Poses Photography 5
    Pretty Little Poses Photography 6

Jen · Married on 04/22/2017

Kate was AMAZING! I cannot say enough great things about her. Out of all of my vendors she was by far the best! Her attention to detail and the time she spent with us prior and during was wonderful and our pictures turned out better than i could ever have imagined. She was the first vendor I chose and I wish every other vendor had her creative eye, professionalism and fun spirit. I would recommend her to anyone for weddings, birthdays, engagements ANYTHING!!!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Kendra · Married on 10/22/2016

Pretty Little Poses was so easy to work with, their photography is some of the best I've ever seen. The price is very affordable, and I love the photographer! Would definitely recommend!!!!

Sent on 12/02/2016

Kate was fantastic! She was incredibly patient and was even able to get my stubborn 2-yr old to smile and be engaged!!!! I've never looked better and couldn't be happier with my final pics

Sent on 07/31/2016

Alyssa · Married on 10/11/2014

Our wedding/engagement photos came out amazing!! Kate did a phenomenal job! She had the location and props all set up and ready for us! I would highly recommend using Pretty Little Poses Photography for all of your photography needs!

Sent on 07/19/2016

Donna · Married on 05/25/2007

Kate did fabulous work taking photos of my kids. She is very creative and her pictures are absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 07/29/2016