Pretty in Pink Events-Chic Designs Reviews

Pretty in Pink Events-Chic Designs 5
Pretty in Pink Events-Chic Designs 6
Pretty in Pink Events-Chic Designs 7

Amanda Ackley · Married on 10/06/2018

Stress free wedding vendor!

Hiring Isabel as our florist for our October wedding was one of the best decision we made! I loved everything about the floral planning part of our wedding...which i can not say about some of the other aspects we worked on.

From the start we felt at ease with Isabel and like she understood our vision and budget needs. When we went for our initial consultation i knew we had to hire her, I had my fiance run back into her and put the deposit down that day!

Working with Isabel was so stress free! She took my inspiration pictures and ran with it and I loved that she got my vision more then i did by the end of our meetings. I felt complete confident in Isabel and let her run with my theme. We opted to have her do a mock up of our tables and we were so glad we did. She was on point with everything we wanted and it was such a fun experience. We were able to tweak a few things and add input which is always nice.

Isabel was also great with our budget. She never once made us feel a pressure to up sell and was respectful of all our needs. Our wedding was an absolute dream and Isabel truly delivered! We could not get over how amazing our venue looked with all of her touches..things we didn't even tell her to do! She went above and beyond what she needed to do and we are truly thankful for everything!

DO NOT HESITATE TO HIRE ISABEL!!! WE WOULD 100% RECOMMEND HER!

Sent on 11/05/2018
  • Camille

Camille · Married on 09/22/2018

Responsive and talented florist

Isabel was our florist for our wedding back in September. We had spoken to a couple of other florists and gotten quotes, but then our wedding coordinator recommended Isabel. We are so happy she did! Isabel listened to what we wanted and all our concerns. One thing I was worried about was our budget being too low for what we actually envisioned, but she gave us several options to work around that. We were always in touch throughout the process. She was very responsive and easy to talk to.

The day of the wedding I arrived at our venue and all of our bouquets and boutonnieres were ready. They were so beautiful! Then we had the reception reveal, and we were speechless. It was everything we hoped for and more. It was absolutely gorgeous!! Even our guests were in absolute awe of how beautiful the centerpieces were.

If you are looking for a talented and down to earth florist, book Pretty in Pink Events! You won't be disappointed.

Thank you, Isabel, for being a part of making our wedding day beautiful!

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 09/07/2018

Favorite Vendor to work with

I got married this year in September and I must say Isabel was my favorite vendor to work with. If you are looking for a florist Isabel is your girl. She is amazing!!! I found her at a bridal fair that my venue hosted and I am so happy I did.

Since the day her and I spoke over the phone and we had our first consultation I fell in love and booked her ( I had a few potential florist I had met with). Her and I just vibe'd well. She is mellow which helped me feel at ease, she is organized and very knowledgeable.

During the planning I may have been a bit indecisive because I had a vision of what I wanted. Pretty in in pink events offers a flower mock up at an additional cost which I highly recommend. When Isabel and I met She was knowledgable of the cost of flowers and what is available during the season. Isabel was very mindful of my budget giving me options on how to cut cost and save money.

Isabel was always reachable via email/text and always listened to my requests and making good and valid recommendations.

The day of the wedding Isabel arrived before my bridal party and I and had all of our bouquets and boutonnieres ready. They blew my mind they looked just like the pictures I showed her I wanted. Once I walked into our reception area I could not believe how gorgeous the arrangements were Isabel outdid herself. She even added a few extra unexpected items that her and I had not discussed that were the perfect final touch.

IF you are searching for a great florist look no further. She is professional and does outstanding work. Pretty in pink events works with every budget and has reasonable prices I shopped around for other vendors.

Isabel thank you bringing my vision come to life.

I have attached pictures these are not professional pics I am still waiting for them :( Pictures do not do these flowers justice they were much more gorgeous in person.

Sent on 10/24/2018
    Pretty in Pink Events-Chic Designs 20
    Pretty in Pink Events-Chic Designs 21

Pretty in Pink Events-Chic Designs's reply:

Thank you Erica!
    I loved working with you as well!
    It was my pleasure serving you and Wade.
    You thought of every detail, and collaborating was
    always enjoyable, even on those late nights!
    It was a beautiful day and we were so happy to be
    a part of such a beautiful memory. Thank you for
    trusting us!
    XOXO

Janine · Married on 09/23/2017

Isabel was such a pleasure to work with. She's friendly, detail-oriented, knows a lot about floral arrangements, and is super flexible and responsive. She will give you suggestions on what she thinks will look good and work with any budget. I had my heart set on a certain color rose and succulent for my wedding but, unfortunately, due to recent weather, it was difficult to find. Isabel made sure to keep me informed and searched the entire bay area for me! I allowed her to make substitutions as needed and in the end, she delivered as promised. We got so many compliments from all of our guests! Thank you Isabel and Pretty in Pink Events!

Sent on 10/18/2017
    Pretty in Pink Events-Chic Designs 22
    Pretty in Pink Events-Chic Designs 23

Pretty in Pink Events-Chic Designs's reply:

Thank you Janine!
    It was my pleasure working with you both.
    Wishing you all the best!
    Hugs, Isabel

Kim · Married on 06/03/2017

This review is long overdue! Isabel is super friendly, responsive, and very professional. We had the pleasure of working with Isabel this past June for our nuptials in the Bay Area. The flowers turned out great! The quality of Isabel's work exceeded our expectations. She worked with our budget, made great suggestions, and was able to accommodated last minute requests. I would definitely recommend Isabel for her awesome work.

Sent on 01/21/2018

Jessica · Married on 04/22/2017

Isabel did an amazing job with our floral arrangements and our bouquets! Working with Isabel was easy and smooth. She put my mind at ease and I wasn't stressed at all that day. I was happy to have her as our florist and I will recommend her to anyone looking for an awesome artist!

Sent on 05/20/2017

Hannah · Married on 04/22/2017

Isabel was recommended to me by a close friend who used her for her wedding. She was very easy to work with and really helped me come up with the look I wanted for my wedding day while staying within my set budget. She allowed me to use my own mason jars for vases and was willing to help set up different aspects of my centerpieces that were not purchased from her.

The day of the wedding, Isabel arrived before I did (so before the set time) so that when I arrived to the bridal sweet the bridesmaids bouquets, my bouquet, and the two bracelet corsages for the moms were already in the room. Everyone at the wedding complemented the bridal parties flowers, the centerpieces and the other floral arrangements. I would highly recommend Isabel to be your florist for your wedding.

Sent on 05/08/2017

Amy · Married on 02/25/2017

Isabel was amazing to work with, very professional! Everything from our centerpieces, to my gorgeous bouquet, to the decor on the arbor we had for the ceremony looked beyond beautiful! My husband and I were both very happy with how it looked in the end. She truly is a master of her craft :)

Sent on 03/10/2017

Claudia · event on 08/08/2015

Pretty in Pink Events-Chic Designs planned our daughters Disney themed graduation party and I couldn't of been any happier and excited on how beautiful it all turned out. A lot of beautiful detail! It was a pleasant experience working with Isabel. The party was a success! And I still get compliments from the guests that attended on how unique and fun the party was. Thank you again!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Isabel and her team did a wonderful job with all the floral arrangements for our wedding! She was very patient with me and answered all of my questions. I didn't have a very solid idea of what I wanted in our arrangements which I'm sure made things a little harder for Isabel. She took the time to give me constructive feedback and was very informative. Isabel was able to help me from deciding on colors to vases to size of arrangements to bouquet details all while helping me stick to a very reasonable budget. There were a few times where our budget was an issue (not because of Isabel!) and she was so helpful in making sure that we could trim a little on the expenses without sacrificing quality. I felt very comfortable working with Isabel; her professionalism and customer service exceeded my expectations! Isabel quickly earned my trust; I was confident in her work which gave me one less thing to worry about in the planning process for our wedding. Thank you Isabel!

Sent on 10/22/2015
  • User5516257 · event on 11/16/2014

Pretty in Pink Events-Chic Designs turned my baby shower into the most talked about event with my family/friends for months! I got a good vibe from Isabel from the get go. She was professional, let me know what to expect, what her expectations were of me, and checked in with me regularly. Isabel listened to my ideas and knew my style, and what she transformed my vision into took my breath away! Isabel is a perfectionist and I felt so comfortable letting her run with ideas. With her expertise, she really knew how to utilize the space we had for decor as well as functionality. Pretty in Pink Events-Chic Designs made sure every single detail was perfect. I would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Abigail · Married on 08/23/2014

Isabel from Pretty in Pink Events did the flowers for my wedding last month and did such an amazing job! Being on a budget, my husband and I had a hard time finding a florist who would stick within our means while still providing the look and feel that we wanted for the wedding.

From the beginning, Isabel was so kind and I already felt confidence in her knowing wanted I wanted even though I didn't know exactly myself. My bouquet was more beautiful than I had ever expected and all of our guests complimented the centerpieces! In fact, I didn't get to take any home because all the guest had already taken them! The bouquets, the boutonnieres and all the rest of the flowers fit in so perfectly with the theme and completed the ambiance of the whole wedding.

I would highly recommend Isabel to any of my friends and family. She was very easy to work with, and as I had mentioned, I trusted her from the beginning and her work on the day of the wedding definitely exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 09/25/2014

Tania · Married on 03/29/2014

Isabel is such a creative detail oriented person. She was able to understand and execute the vision I had for my wedding day. It was perfect!

Tania

Sent on 09/10/2014

ellen · Married on 10/19/2013

Isabel was my best wedding vendor. I was given her contact information by my wedding coordinator. I took a look at her website and I loved her beautiful floral designs. Each arrangement was gorgeous and I had a feeling she would be out of my price range but I decided to still contact her. When I met Isabel she was very stylish and seemed great to work with. I told her my budget and what I wanted and she said that she would be able to work with my budget. Initially I wanted only half of my tables to have floral designs to cut down on costs and the other half of the tables would be DIY. Isabel understood that and even offered suggestions on what to do. In the end I ended up having her do all my tables since it was more convenient and she was able to give me good pricing. I really wanted tall arrangements for some of my tables and even though it was costly she helped design a round tall floral arrangement that was w/in my price range and still looked full and beautiful. I had 4 different floral arrangements and I loved all of them. I would have never been able to come up w/ any of her floral ideas. I didn't really know what type of table arrangements I wanted but I told her I wanted a romantic feel. Each of the arrangements were romantic and beautiful. Her best work was my wedding bouquet. It was the most beautiful bouquet that included garden roses, roses, succulents, dahlias, and the perfect fillers. Holding it made me feel like a true bride and it was everything and more than I envisioned. The bridal party bouquets and boutonnieres were also gorgeous. All my guests loved all the flower arrangements. Isabel did such an amazing job making my wedding an even more special occasion. I know she loves what she does and she has such great vision and design. It was always so easy to contact her and get a quick response. I would totally recommend her for anyone who is looking for flower arrangements. Thank you Isabel for helping make my wedding an even more amazing event!

Sent on 09/15/2014

Isabel did a great job with the floral arrangements for my sister's wedding, so my husband and I decided to hire her as well. All of our wedding flowers were absolutely beautiful and complimented our outdoor wedding perfectly, thanks to Isabel. Poor Isabel had to deal with my indecisiveness and then my crazy specific, every-detail-must-be-perfect, personality, but she took it in stride. We were on a strict budget, but she did a great job of giving us options that would create the visual look we were going for.

Also, extra kudos to Isabel for recognizing a bride in distress. She had warned me that the coral peonies we ordered may not be as light as the pastel ones I had seen in pictures. However, when she showed me my bouquet the morning of the wedding, I had a mini freak out in my head because they were so much brighter than I had envisions. I tried to be okay with it, since I figured there was nothing I could do about it, but then Isabel offered to switch out the coral peonies for the lighter pink/peach peonies she had on hand for other arrangements. After the switch, I loved my bouquet. The bright coral peonies ended up in our table arrangements, which looked awesome. The pop of color was just what our tent reception needed.

My mom (and a lot of the other mommy's in attendance) could not stop raving about how much they loved the floral arrangements at the wedding. That's definitely a stamp of approval :)

Sent on 02/03/2014
  • Q

Quinn · Married on 03/23/2013

Isabel did an amazing job for our wedding. We sort of waited until the last minute to select a florist, so it was a complete relief to have Isabel on our side. She was incredibly responsive, helpful in guiding us in flower selection (we really had no idea what we liked when we started), and delivered some absolutely gorgeous arrangements. Our guests made numerous comments about how pretty the flowers were and we were 100% satisfied with every piece that Isabel created for us. There is no question that we would recommend Isabel's services to anyone -- she is a wonderful florist and helped make our wedding extra special with her arrangements.

Sent on 04/09/2013
  • Fondren

Fondren · Married on 08/10/2012

Isabel Fortman, owner of Pretty in Pink Events- Chic Designs, is absolutely amazing and a joy to work with! To Isabel: We couldn't be more happy with everything you did for our wedding!! You are so incredibly talented and one of the most thoughtful designers in this industry! Working with you was such a great experience that put us completely at ease. You understood our vision and took it to another level of perfection! We must have sent over 50 emails back and forth to one another, in addition to phone calls and skype sessions! I was so floored when you brought me my wedding bouquet and it had peonies! It was such a special surprise and one that did not go unnoticed! We even saved some of our centerpieces and travelled around wine country with them bringing to each hotel so our room would look and smell as beautiful as our wedding ceremony!

Thank you, thank you, thank you Isabel!! XOXO

Sent on 08/23/2012

Lisa · Married on 07/07/2012

I worked with Isabel for my July 2012 wedding at a beautiful museum in the bay area. I cannot say enough amazing things about Isabel. From start to finish, she was so flexible, professional, informative, and very honest and forward about her prices. She knew my budget and she stayed within it. She maximizes your budget, and her creativity and professional experience help to create a beautiful environment on the day of. The centerpieces, the aisles, the cake table, the escort card table, everything she did, she made gorgeous. It was more than I ever thought someone could do with my budget, and she was so respectful to me and my family. She works hard, and she is always on time with e-mails, meetings, etc. I loved everything from the bouquets and boutineers, to the birdcages and old fashioned typewriter she added for a vintage feel on our escort card table. She is truly an artist and does more than just flowers, she could design your whole look!!

Sent on 08/06/2012

Nisha · Married on 06/30/2012

Isabel Fortman at Pretty in Pink is absolutely aaammazing and her work really speaks for itself. She is very creative and budget conscious. I must have changed my mind on the floral designs at least a dozen times and she was always so patient and flexible with me. She's also really great at returning my phone calls and emails and really brings a piece of mind to the whole floral aspect of the wedding.

She really is a gem and you can't go wrong with hiring her!

Sent on 08/24/2012

Ling · Married on 06/16/2012

Isabel was one of my favorite vendors to work with. She understood my vision from the start. I did a lot of research before i picked out which vendors i would choose to go with and i couldn't be happier with my decision here. First off, Isabel is super responsive to emails/phone calls. This was extremely important to me because i was constantly in contact with her. She was patient and understanding no matter how indecisive i was. She went above and beyond to create my dream wedding. I wasn't able to see a mock up of how everything would turn out but i trusted her. I was blown away on the day of the wedding. Not only was the decor out of this world but our bouquets were so beautiful! Everything was more beautiful than i even imagined. Isabel will go out of her way to make sure that everything blends in together and she does what it takes to make your wedding gorgeous. She is amazing with details!! I cannot stress that enough. I also had my wedding on probably the hottest day in June and she still worked her butt off to get everything done on time. Thank you Isabel for making my wedding so memorable. Everyone is still talking about how amazing the decor and flowers were!! Book her now before she gets booked up!!

Sent on 07/01/2012

Sarah · Married on 09/18/2011

Isabel is a legend and an absolute pleasure to work with!

We got married on Sept 18th at Wente Vineyards and Isabel worked with me to create exactly what I was trying to get plus much more. She is creative, exceptionally talented and super professional. We communicated back and forth over email for most of the planning I live abroad and she kept sending me ideas with pictures to take our ideas further. Throughout the planning process if she had new ideas she would send me pictures so we were constantly updating the look of the wedding!

Her flower arrangements were so beautiful it's all anyone is talking about. I was quite specific with what I wanted and she worked hard to find exactly the right style of vases and arrangements that I like. I had her do 3 different table arrangements so that no tables next to each other were the same and she did it so well they all looked perfect as you looked out and saw all of them.

She also created the most beautiful Chuppah for us. All of her flowers were fresh and smelt amazing, even the gardenia she made for my hair was so fragrant I could smell it all night. The bridesmaid flowers as well as all the corsages and boutonnieres were made so well and so fresh that they lasted all night.

I can't recommend her highly enough. I absolutely loved working with her and she delivered above and beyond what I ever imagined!

Sent on 10/03/2011

JOE M. · Married on 04/24/2011

ISABEL FORTMAN WAS A DREAM COME TRUE-BECAUSE SHE MADE IT POSSIBLE FOR TERRY AND I TO HAVE OUR DREAM WEDDING!!! NOT ONLY WAS SHE VERY PROFESSIONAL BUT SHE WAS PASSIONATE ABOUT HER WORK AND TOOK OUR HAPPINESS AS HER PERSONAL OBJECTIVE. AS A WEDDING PLANNER SHE COVERED AND CARED FOR EVERY LITTLE DETAIL-THINGS THE AVERAGE PERSON WOULD NOT AND COULD NOT HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT. HER FLORAL DESIGN WAS AMAZING AND BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE-WE LOVED IT AND SO DID MANY OF OUR FRIENDS WHO HAVE A GOOD APPRECIATION FOR THIS TYPE OF WORK. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER TO ANY WHO WANT THEIR WEDDING DREAM COME TRUE. THANK YOU AGAIN SO MUCH ISABEL FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS!!!

Sent on 07/22/2011

Lovie · Married on 03/26/2011

Isabel,
    Did a great Job! It was a beautiful event.

Sent on 08/23/2011

Elia · Married on 08/07/2010

I would definitely recommend Chic Designs to anyone out there. Isabel did a wonderful job and knew exactly what I wanted. Her vision was just what I wanted. She was very fast at responding to e-mails, and the delivery for flowers the day of the wedding came early just like she promised. Everyone at my wedding complimented on how beautiful the flowers and set -up was. I was very pleased and satisfied with her services and would definitely hire her again for any other function I were to have in the future.

Thank you Isabel for everything you did, you did a FANTASTIC JOB. ;) ***

Sent on 12/08/2010

Kohar · Married on 10/24/2009

Isabel was AMAZING! When I was looking for a florist, I was looking for somone who not only knew what they were doing, but were also very personable and easy to work with. Isabel is BOTH of those. She is charming and sweet and boy is she great at what she does. She made my DREAM wedding come true. I'll never forget the moment the limo pulled up to the venue and I got a glimpse of the inside - my heart melted. The venue needed a lot of decor and between the floral arrangements and the lighting, the venue was transformed into a beautiful place. After all the planning, it was perfect. She is sweet, smart, has a great eye for design and will make any brides dream come true!

Sent on 03/25/2011