Pretty Films Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • Remmie
    Remmie S. Married on 05/15/2021

exceptional experience

well the first reaction was - omg, its done already? I mean come on it hasnt even been a month?? 2nd reaction - we both have our eyes glued to the screen (as I go through a box of tissues). Final reaction/thoughts - thank you for all that you do. We are blessed to have found you and have an amazing highlight film of our day - cant wait to see the rest. if this is an indication of whats do come then we gotta stock up on some more kleenex. but on a serious note - Nate and I love our film and love you guys!
    Michelle A. Married on 04/15/2021

A wedding gift to ourselves

Both Jack and I are a bit camera shy and weren't really planning on hiring a videographer but my sister convinced me and recommended Pretty Films. I have to say though, from that very first call with them and the entire process after that, I couldn't have imagined an easier way to plan something I would consider to be the most precious thing I got from the wedding other than the experience itself. The cinematography was amazing! The way they blended our favorite songs to the beautiful shots of the entire venue, to the speeches, to all my loved ones partying together, to me and Jack dancing awkwardly in public as if we knew what we were doing. It was all so candid that it really felt like our own film. They truly showcased the most sentimental day of Jack and I's lives in the most perfect way, in exactly how we wanted it to be, which I didn't think was possible. Thank you so much Marty, Maribel, and the rest of the crew for making it surprisingly easy - how you guys do it is beyond my comprehension.
  • Mac
    Mac W. Married on 04/10/2021

best vendor from our wedding

I like what I saw before we booked - I loved what I got after we booked. Pretty FIlms team rocks - thank you Maribel for all your hard work before and after - thank you Phil for being a rock star day of - thank you editing team for giving us a gift that we will cherish till death due us part. Ok before I sound too cliche or turn this into a oscar acceptance speech - M&A out!
  • Sam
    Sam G. Married on 03/27/2021

happily ever after and the video to prove it

yes i know cheessy and you guys have your motto of no cheese. Just wanted to express my thanks in a review. Jess and I love are video and you guys have been marvelous to work with.
  • Annie
    Annie R. Married on 02/20/2021

this should have been done sooner but better late then never, right? Thank you Maribel and all that helped to make our day special. I cant put into words how I feel about the video. It is the best part of my wedding day that I have left - well 2nd best to Banner - lol. Thanks again and keep making beautiful memories.
    Celine Married on 10/14/2017
    We got our films last night and Howard and I can't stop talking about it! It's beautifully done and flawless! Thank you for using the songs we chose, they meant so much to us. Hearing them as we see ourselves on the screen is just unbelievably emotional. I can't wait to show them off!
    Tom Married on 10/07/2017
    My wife insisted we needed a videographer. And she was absolutely right! Photographs are beautiful, but a movie is a perfect medium to share with our relatives how our day unfolded. Felicity's pretty close to her grandmother who is ill and couldn't join us, so we can't wait to visit her for the New Year and watch our movies with her. Thank you Pretty Films, you did an outstanding job!
    Diana Married on 09/30/2017
    We got the best Christmas present ever when we watched our wedding film - wow! They blew our minds! It was a beautiful day filled with love and laughter, but when I saw our film it was just magical! Thank you, you guys are absolutely awesome!
    Alexandra Married on 09/30/2017
    My friend told me about Marty and Pretty Films and I'm glad she did. From the moment we sent that email, we were just well taken care of. Can't complain! Plus they gave us an awesome deal! Oh, and my film? Everyone says its just absolutely beautiful! Thank you for everything!
    Phoebe Married on 09/23/2017
    You guys are just fantastic - thank you so much for giving me something to treasure forever, from the most important day of my life! My movie came out perfectly, and you made this girl very happy!
    Michelle Married on 09/09/2017
    We just love love LOVE our film! I can't believe that Marty and the gang came up with such a breathtaking movie that is just so US from a few phone consultations and a couple of questionnaires. And thank you for completing my re-edits just in time for the Holidays. Our families love it. Getting Pretty Films to join us on our day was the best decision EVER!
    Simone Married on 09/03/2017
    I can't believe how beautiful my videos are - they are just breathtaking! Marty was unbelievable - he really guided us on the best options, worked with us on the budget, and delivered such exceptional work. You guys are beyond amazing and I'll surely recommend you!