Preston's Stationery, Inc. Reviews

177 | Bel Air, MD

177 Reviews for Preston's Stationery, Inc.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Sarah

Sarah · Getting married on 07/18/2019

We dealt with Preston's for the supplies for our wedding invitations and they were wonderful. They were extremely helpful in picking out the right colors and types of paper. They have some amazing products and such a variety of products!

Sent on 07/27/2011

Valerie e Kohles · Married on 10/24/2018

Printing for Wedding

Preston's was wonderful to deal with for our daughter's wedding! The invitations were beautiful. They also did place cards, table #s, and helped with our favors. Kim was very professional, knowledgeable & patient! Highly recommend- stress free experience!

Sent on 10/24/2018
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 08/11/2018

Kim was an absolute lifesaver for our wedding, making all of our wedding and rehearsal dinner invites, our welcome letters and tags for welcome bags, and personalized signs to be displayed at our venue. Kim was so helpful, kindhearted and responsive throughout the process. I wouldn’t have had anyone else helping me along the way!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Thank you, Kelsey!! I LOVED working with you! I can't wait to see pictures! xo

Amanda · Married on 08/11/2018

Kim was absolutely amazing to work with. My invitations and seating chart were beautiful and exactly what I imagined. She responded to my emails very quickly and had my seating chart done in record time. I highly recommend Preston’s stationary and look forward to using them again in the future!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Preston's Stationery, Inc.'s reply:

I'm so glad you loved everything. It was a pleasure working with you!! -Kim
  • Kyrie

Kyrie · Married on 07/28/2018

Preston's hit every possible mark with our wedding invitations. They had so many unique options that made it so our invitations perfectly represented our wedding theme and our personalities. Kim was extremely helpful and gave useful feedback when we needed it. I would absolutely recommend Preston's for any event, and we will certainly be using them again!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Preston's Stationery, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you, Kyrie! It was definitely a pleasure working with you and we look forward to see you again! -Kim

Andrea · Married on 06/30/2018

Gorgeous invitations, plenty of options.

Kim and Madison were excellent to work with. They clearly have expertise and an eye for tasteful invitations. They offer plenty of options, styles, colors, fonts, etc. to make the invitations your own. We met with Madison one-on-one for an initial consultation, and everything from that point forward was seamless and stress-free. They were extremely responsive, and not pushy at all. We enjoyed working with them so much that we also had them print our table numbers for the reception. The only downside I would mention is that the overall cost was quite expensive, but you definitely get what you pay for. I would recommend Preston’s to anyone, not only for wedding invitations. A quality local business with customer-friendly, creative staff.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Kristin · Married on 05/26/2018

Loved working with Kim! She was always available when I called and responded to emails within a day. She worked with me to develop beautiful hydrangea wedding invitations and table numbers and produced high quality products within a timely fashion. I highly suggest Preston's Stationary! Wonderful experience!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Preston's Stationery, Inc.'s reply:

You knew exactly what you wanted and I'm thrilled we were able to deliver what you envisioned! It was a pleasure working with you and hope to see you again soon!

Barbara · Married on 10/07/2017

Kim was very easy to work with and reasonably priced. She has great ideas and selections, handled changes easily, and everything came out looking great. And she has a fun shop with a nice dog!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Brittany · Married on 09/16/2017

Preston's stationary was an amazing vendor. They worked closely with me to determine exactly what I was looking for out of my stationary for my wedding. They catered to my specific needs and made the process easy. They offered a multitude of opinions and provided the most beautiful set of stationary. I was impressed with every aspect of Preston's stationary. I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 09/23/2017

Courtney · Married on 09/03/2017

Prestons was very easy to work with and very responsive. I would definitly recommend prestons for any of your stationary needs.

Sent on 09/16/2017

Kara · Married on 06/17/2017

She is awesome! Very timely and invitations were beautiful!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Amber · Married on 11/13/2016

Kim and her team are fabulous! I came in with an idea and Kim made it realized. I wanted fully customized save the dates and invitations and she had the creativity needed to make my vision come to life. For any bride that wants professionalism with personality then Preston's is your place for your invitations. I've had so many compliments about my invitations and I can't wait to go back for my Thank you cards!! Preston's has a customer for life!!

Sent on 05/29/2010

Brittany · Married on 11/12/2016

I cannot say enough great things about Preston's Stationary! Kim was an absolute pleasure to work with! She took our wedding stationary vision and turned it into a dream come true! It was beyond breathtaking! As a bride, our wedding invitations, programs, escort cards and table numbers were very important to me. Many of our guests commented on our beautiful wedding invitation suite. If we ever had a question or needed to make a change/edit to our stationary during the process, Kim was extremely responsive and willing to do anything to make sure we were satisfied with the end product. I would highly recommend any bride & groom to look into Preston's for any wedding stationary services!

Sent on 11/30/2016

daisy · Married on 09/24/2016

If I could give Prestons more than 5 stars I would. They were absolutely amazing to work with. Such a friendly staff and Kona is cute too!! I changed my mind so many times and then needed additional invitations and they came through every time. Not to mention I received so many compliments on my invites!!

Sent on 11/30/2016

Rebecca · Married on 07/30/2016

I had nothing but great experiences with this company. They were able to assist me with all my stationary needs!

Sent on 07/28/2016

Jillian · Married on 07/16/2016

Preston's was amazing. After looking through their huge inventory, they helped me creat beautiful custom invitations and they came out perfectly. They also helped me with other numerous details and it all coordinated and helped me perfect the details of my wedding. Everyone there was extremely helpful and I always received quick responses. Their work is excellent and I would recommend Preston's to anyone who wants custom design and flawless details.

Sent on 08/05/2016

Tracy · Married on 06/04/2016

I loooooved my invitations. We looked through books for hours and the staff was very patient with us. We also decided to get the seating chart from them as well. Preston's had a enormous selection of invites for everything from birthdays to weddings to retirement. I would recomment them to anyone for any occasion!

Sent on 09/11/2007

Book this vendor. They are very accommodating, make suggestions and their turn around time is incredible. Preston's staff is very professional and an absolute delight to work with. I suggest you look no further for your stationary needs.

Sent on 06/13/2016

Molly · Married on 05/29/2016

Preston's did a beyond amazing job with all of my wedding paper needs. They custom created a gorgeous print for my invitation suite in my colors, and they continued variations on the palette through out the event for my poster of seating arrangements, and the fun mad-libs cards the guests filled out. They were flexible with small tweaks and additions, and I highly recommend them for their true artistry and professionalism!

Sent on 07/07/2016
  • Cassie

Cassie · Married on 05/21/2016

Anna was absolutely fantastic to work with through this process!!! She completely succeeded with bringing my vision to life and creating "my wedding in paper form" and they are STUNNING! Preston's is absolutely perfect and you get an amazing value. They truly work within your budget and there is something there for everyone. I am so so happy that my invitation suite was created at Preston's, where my mom had hers printed for her wedding 25+ years ago!

Sent on 01/11/2016

Jillian · Married on 11/21/2015

I went to Preston's for a consult and saw their box of beautiful wedding invitations, I met with Caitlyn and was able to look and feel the different papers, go through a bunch of fonts to find the perfect ones for our invitations and completely customize our invite. Prior to the ordering being officially placed, Caitlyn also created an electronic mock up and a physical mock up for our review and approval. It was great getting to see exactly what it would look and feel like before all of the invites had been printed.

We opted to assemble the invitations ourselves and they were kind enough to show us how they assemble them and my sister and I were able to set up a streamlined assembly line and put together 75 invites in about 2 hours. (7 layers per invitation to be taped down).

The quality of the prints was very high and a few months later I designed my own programs, place cards, menus, etc. and worked with Kim to set aside the same paper type we used for the invites. I was able to buy that same paper and print at home (laser prints), and assemble myself.

Sent on 11/17/2015

Katherine · Married on 11/07/2015

Anna is awesome!! She was timely and efficient not to mention warm and helpful. Definitely ask for her!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Maria · Married on 10/17/2015

Preston's is a must-go-to vendor for wedding invitations and all stationery needs. My mom went to Preston's for her wedding invitations 40 years ago and they are still the best stationery store around. Anna helped us from beginning to end, and there is noone I trust or would recommend more than her. She was helpful, professional, artistic, an expert in etiquette, and extremely patient with a perfectionist bride and mom. It was a pleasure to work with Anna and a joy to open the box of invitations when they arrrived. Anna also helped my mom create perfect bridal shower tea invitations - they set the tone for the entire shower and guests raved about how cute they were. Preston's has options for all budgets and going here was worth every penny. I am so grateful to Anna and the entire Preston's team.

Sent on 10/27/2015

Angela · Married on 10/16/2015

Preston's Stationary did an amazing job not only creating beautiful one-of-a-kind wedding invitations for my husband and I, they helped us with signs for around the venue, menus, 'Thank You' cards for after our wedding and my bridal shower, wedding programs and even gave me extra lace used on the invites for decor! Working with them is so easy because they are professional, passionate, extremely knowledgeable and super creative. Everyone there really has an eye for perfection; after getting to know us and our wedding's style they took all the work out of getting things done and helped us make our wedding truly beautiful! I will be using them again in the future and would recommend them to anyone in need of any of their services.

Sent on 10/26/2015

Hillary · Married on 09/19/2015

We ordered our table numbers/menu cards, programs, and a few other mini signs from Preston's and I couldn't be happier with how well they turned out! The colors/fonts all coordinated with each other and fit with my vintage wedding theme perfectly (I also received a ton of compliments!). I can't say enough good things about working with Anna - she had so many great ideas and was so helpful! I must have exchanged over a dozen emails with her throughout the process of perfecting our proofs and design and she was always quick to respond, friendly, and thoughtful. I HIGHLY recommend that you use them and I also highly recommend that you request to work with Anna. Thank you to Anna and Preston's for helping to make our wedding beautiful!

Sent on 10/19/2015