Preston's Stationery, Inc. Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

1 User photo

• Misschi
    Chinwe Getting married on 11/01/2021
    Kim and her team at Prestons were wonderful and very helpful. She took my vision and perfected it. They made my invitations so much better and I am very very happy with the results.
  • Kelsy
    Kelsy R. Married on 09/12/2020

Fantastic!

The process was so simple, the invitations came out better than what we ever could’ve imagined. We went in with no clue what we wanted and immediately felt such relief when we left with the details and ideas all put together. Would recommend to anyone and every one
    Trish Married on 06/27/2020

Preston"s stationery - excellent experience

We had the pleasure of working with Kim and her staff in selecting wedding invitations for my daughter's wedding. She was very nice, helpful, approachable, had excellent ideas and made the task at hand wonderful. The invitations exceeded our expectations; truly elegant. I would highly recommend Preston's Stationery to anyone. You won't be disappointed!
    Alexandra Married on 09/14/2019

Excellent!

Preston's was wonderful. They had so many options to choose from to make my invites entirely custom to me. The hardest part was just trying to decide from all of the beautiful choices. The turnaround time on the first proof was amazing. I received it so quickly. The invitations came out absolutely gorgeous. I received so many compliments on them. I cannot thank the staff enough for their help through the process and keeping me updated on my order.
  • Abbey
    Abbey N. Married on 08/03/2019

Absolutely Beautiful

Prestons is amazing at what they do. We met with them and they helped us create our dream invitations. They made it their mission to make our invites perfect and really listened to our vision. Our guests are still saying that our invitations are the most gorgeous they have ever seen. The whole experience was stress free and great. I will 100% be recommending them to everyone I know!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 07/18/2019
    We dealt with Preston's for the supplies for our wedding invitations and they were wonderful. They were extremely helpful in picking out the right colors and types of paper. They have some amazing products and such a variety of products!
    Dina W. Married on 06/22/2019

Excellent service

I cannot express how great it was to work with Kim and Preston’s for our daughter’s wedding! The invitation selections were so unique and beautiful it was hard to choose! Ours were perfect! They were professional and fun to work with! Highly recommend!
  • Sara
    Sara B. Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding stationary

Prestons was amazing to work with! They were very patient with us and our indecisiveness! They offered great suggestions and were always quick to respond!
    Morgan Married on 06/22/2019

Great Service

Best experience. Kim was a pleasure to work with and had great customer service and great products !! Invites were perfect and so were the table names!!
    Karen S. Married on 06/15/2019

Best Stationery Services EVER!!!!!!

Prestons Stationery, Inc. provided high quality professional services with my Invitations and Table Seating Chart. They made the experience enjoyable and made sure to help me through every step of the way. They were able to assist me with some last minute changes without any hesitiation. They truly brought the WOW factor and I can't thank them enough for making such a beautiful impact on my daughter's Wedding. Highly recommend Preston's Stationery for your Wedding vendor.
  • David
    David F. Married on 05/17/2019

Great selection in store. Staff was super friendly and helpful.

Preston's stationary was the perfect place to choose wedding invitations. Much easier than dealing with online vendors.
    Valerie K. Married on 10/24/2018

Printing for Wedding

Preston's was wonderful to deal with for our daughter's wedding! The invitations were beautiful. They also did place cards, table #s, and helped with our favors. Kim was very professional, knowledgeable & patient! Highly recommend- stress free experience!
    Amanda Married on 08/11/2018
    Kim was absolutely amazing to work with. My invitations and seating chart were beautiful and exactly what I imagined. She responded to my emails very quickly and had my seating chart done in record time. I highly recommend Preston’s stationary and look forward to using them again in the future!

Preston's Stationery, Inc.'s reply:

I'm so glad you loved everything. It was a pleasure working with you!! -Kim
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey Married on 08/11/2018
    Kim was an absolute lifesaver for our wedding, making all of our wedding and rehearsal dinner invites, our welcome letters and tags for welcome bags, and personalized signs to be displayed at our venue. Kim was so helpful, kindhearted and responsive throughout the process. I wouldn’t have had anyone else helping me along the way!

Thank you, Kelsey!! I LOVED working with you! I can't wait to see pictures! xo
  • Kyrie
    Kyrie Married on 07/28/2018
    Preston's hit every possible mark with our wedding invitations. They had so many unique options that made it so our invitations perfectly represented our wedding theme and our personalities. Kim was extremely helpful and gave useful feedback when we needed it. I would absolutely recommend Preston's for any event, and we will certainly be using them again!

Preston's Stationery, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you, Kyrie! It was definitely a pleasure working with you and we look forward to see you again! -Kim
    Andrea Married on 06/30/2018

Gorgeous invitations, plenty of options.

Kim and Madison were excellent to work with. They clearly have expertise and an eye for tasteful invitations. They offer plenty of options, styles, colors, fonts, etc. to make the invitations your own. We met with Madison one-on-one for an initial consultation, and everything from that point forward was seamless and stress-free. They were extremely responsive, and not pushy at all. We enjoyed working with them so much that we also had them print our table numbers for the reception. The only downside I would mention is that the overall cost was quite expensive, but you definitely get what you pay for. I would recommend Preston’s to anyone, not only for wedding invitations. A quality local business with customer-friendly, creative staff.
    Kristin Married on 05/26/2018
    Loved working with Kim! She was always available when I called and responded to emails within a day. She worked with me to develop beautiful hydrangea wedding invitations and table numbers and produced high quality products within a timely fashion. I highly suggest Preston's Stationary! Wonderful experience!

Preston's Stationery, Inc.'s reply:

You knew exactly what you wanted and I'm thrilled we were able to deliver what you envisioned! It was a pleasure working with you and hope to see you again soon!
    Barbara Married on 10/07/2017
    Kim was very easy to work with and reasonably priced. She has great ideas and selections, handled changes easily, and everything came out looking great. And she has a fun shop with a nice dog!
    Brittany Married on 09/16/2017
    Preston's stationary was an amazing vendor. They worked closely with me to determine exactly what I was looking for out of my stationary for my wedding. They catered to my specific needs and made the process easy. They offered a multitude of opinions and provided the most beautiful set of stationary. I was impressed with every aspect of Preston's stationary. I would recommend them to anyone.
    Courtney Married on 09/03/2017
    Prestons was very easy to work with and very responsive. I would definitly recommend prestons for any of your stationary needs.
    Kara Married on 06/17/2017
    She is awesome! Very timely and invitations were beautiful!
    Amber Married on 11/13/2016
    Kim and her team are fabulous! I came in with an idea and Kim made it realized. I wanted fully customized save the dates and invitations and she had the creativity needed to make my vision come to life. For any bride that wants professionalism with personality then Preston's is your place for your invitations. I've had so many compliments about my invitations and I can't wait to go back for my Thank you cards!! Preston's has a customer for life!!
    Brittany Married on 11/12/2016
    I cannot say enough great things about Preston's Stationary! Kim was an absolute pleasure to work with! She took our wedding stationary vision and turned it into a dream come true! It was beyond breathtaking! As a bride, our wedding invitations, programs, escort cards and table numbers were very important to me. Many of our guests commented on our beautiful wedding invitation suite. If we ever had a question or needed to make a change/edit to our stationary during the process, Kim was extremely responsive and willing to do anything to make sure we were satisfied with the end product. I would highly recommend any bride & groom to look into Preston's for any wedding stationary services!
    Daisy Married on 09/24/2016
    If I could give Prestons more than 5 stars I would. They were absolutely amazing to work with. Such a friendly staff and Kona is cute too!! I changed my mind so many times and then needed additional invitations and they came through every time. Not to mention I received so many compliments on my invites!!
    Rebecca Married on 07/30/2016
    I had nothing but great experiences with this company. They were able to assist me with all my stationary needs!