Prestige Worldwide Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Dan
    Dan F. Married on 10/16/2021

Nothing but the best!!

Jerry DJ'd our wedding for us in October... we were finally able to see our pictures from that day and its clear, he is the reason we got soo many good photos of people on the dance floor. He had people up from our first dance, all the way to closing time... he perfectly blended every type of music we asked for, and it was an eclectic mix. Asside from DJ-ing, he handled everything on our big day to make it flow smoothly... on a scale of 1-10 I would give him a 100!!! He is un-hesitantly the first pick I offer someone who is looking for a DJ!!! If you want a good time, Prestige Worldwide Entertainment is the way to go!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND :-)

Thanks Dan,
    Makes my job awesome working with people like you. So much fun and easy to work with.

Thank you!
    Emily G. Married on 10/02/2021

Legendary experience

Jerry is very good at what he does and creates a strew free environment for the events that he does. Our wedding turned out amazing and everyone had so much fun, would recommend him for any and everything!
  • Nick
    Nicholas M. Married on 09/24/2021

Such a wonderful experience

Jerry was a wonderful DJ! Not only did he entertain our guests, but he handled several unforeseen issues we had arise with grace and professionalism. I wish we could do it all over again, but thanks to him, we have great memories to look back on.

Prestige Worldwide Entertainment's reply:

So glad I was there to share your special day with you! Despite the weather making things a little more difficult... such a great place for a wedding.
    Cheyenne H. Married on 09/04/2021

Jerry did amazing with our wedding!

Amazing! 10/10 recommend!! Jerry kept everyone dancing all night long! He is awesome to work with very accommodating to your requests and gives you a lot of feedback and options of things you can do for your big day!
    Tyler A. Married on 08/28/2021

Excellent DJ

Jerry was great to work with. With all of his years of experience he really knows what he is doing and goes above and beyond to create a fun and entertaining atmosphere. Jerry even helped us make sure our wedding day schedule made sense and helped us adjust the flow of events to make everything go smoothly. 10/10 would hire for future events

Prestige Worldwide Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much! I would party with you guys ANYTIME! So glad I got to be there for your special day!
  • Brian
    Brian L. Married on 07/10/2021

The Very Best!

Jerry does a great job. He sits down with you prior to the event & goes through everything that you could think of. The day of the event, he has the timeline all laid out & coordinates everything with the rest of the vendors. When you have Jerry for your wedding, there is nothing to worry about. Thanks again Jerry!!
    Delia A. Married on 05/15/2021

Jerry! Jerry!

Jerry was an AWESOME DJ for our wedding! He is incredibly skilled at reading a room, and choosing songs to fit the vibe. This made planning much easier as we did not have to provide an extensive song list. My favorite thing about Jerry was all of the games he had up his sleeve! We wanted to keep the party going and he suggested ideas that made it seem like he had known us for years instead of just a couple of hours. Our family, friends, and even the venue staff commented on how much fun they had and how unique Jerry made our wedding.
    Jerry took on several roles throughout the day: announcer, hype-man, comedian, and most importantly, a friend.
    We highly recommend Prestige Worldwide Entertainment, but only if you want to have a great wedding.

Prestige Worldwide Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much! I am so blessed to have been a part of your special day! I'd party with you guys any day!
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra W. Married on 09/12/2020

Amazing night!

Jerry was the DJ for our wedding recently and we cannot thank him enough. We had to make last minute changes, including our venue (twice!) and Jerry was so wonderful about it all! He got everyone up and dancing all night and had all of our guests dancing and laughing! We were so happy the night of our wedding and have memories that will last a lifetime! Thanks Jerry for making everything easy and fun for us!

Prestige Worldwide Entertainment's reply:

Doesn't matter where we party... As long as we get to party with awesome people like you... Thanks for letting me be a part of your day
    Aubrey A. Married on 08/22/2020

Just choose him! You won’t regret it!!

Absolutely PHENOMENAL! One of my best decisions was choosing Jerry as our DJ! He knows how to get people out of their seats to get dancing, he’s fun, he enjoys his job and you can tell!! I couldn’t have asked for a better vendor! I will always recommend him to anyone and everyone that ever needs a DJ!! He also helped our day run smoothly and worked with the owners of our venue as soon as he arrived. He helped us set up our timeline for the entire day, and gave us recommendations in certain areas that would help our day run as smooth as possible. Thank you so so much Jerry!! You’re amazing!
    Cassandra Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing Wedding DJ

Jerry is an amazing DJ! We hired him for our wedding and he was awesome! Not only did he keep everyone entertained throughout the whole night, he was also so helpful with planning beforehand and kept everything running smoothly. He kept everyone dancing and had some great ideas to interact with the crowd! We definitely recommend him 😊
  • Libby
    Libby B. Married on 09/21/2019

DJ/entertainment review

We had such a great experience with Jerry! We all know the DJ sets the mood and controls the crowd. Jerry kept my guests from toddlers to the older generation on the floor the whole night! He can definitely read a crowd and entertain. You will not be disappointed, Jerry is the man!
    -The Fusco's

Prestige Worldwide Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Libby! What a fun crowd and great dancers! I'd party with you guys anytime! (Hopefully sooner than later)
  • Cat
    Cat O. Married on 09/07/2019

Favorite DJ to work with!

Prestige Worldwide was a great DJ to have at the wedding. He worked well with the venue, caterer and gave the couple what they wanted. Very professional and made sure everyone had a great time!

Prestige Worldwide Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much Cat! It was great working with you too... Hope to work together with my favorite wedding planner again soon.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 08/24/2019

We had a rocking party!!

Jerry is fantastic!! He was responsive, professional, listened to our preferences but then just did his thing! We didn’t have to do the work of creating a song list, just gave him the few songs we had picked for our special dances and that’s it! He did the sound for our ceremony, which was flawless, worked with our unique venue set up to make sure we had sound in several different locations, and our guests all said ours was the most fun wedding they had ever been to!! What a compliment!! I know that this is due to Jerry and his extensive experience!! He kept our party rocking and dancing and we all had a blast!! We can’t recommend him enough!!

Prestige Worldwide Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much! I look forward to partying with you guys again soon hopefully! Such a fun day at a beautiful location
    Chris Married on 07/20/2019
    Jerry did a wonderful job at my wife's and my wedding. He was open to all of our suggestions and got everything into the wedding that we wanted him to. He kept everything running smoothly and gave ample time between all of the different things that he needed to do. He also did a great job at getting people on the dance floor and keeping them there. I would definitely recommend Jerry for any wedding.
    Joe B. Married on 04/10/2019

My wedding

Jerry Dj'd our wedding. He did an awesome job! Had some fun activities and kept the dance floor packed. I have also seen him at many other events and is always consistently professional and pleasant! Highly recommend A+++++
    Asp W. Married on 04/08/2019

Awesome to work with.

I have a Photograpghy/Videography company, "ASP Wedding Capture", Jerry was the DJ at one of the weddings I did at Belhurst Castle, he was so helpful making sure all 5 of my assistants were alerted when any special moments were about to occur, IE dances, toast, cake cutting. we worked together like clock work. No issues at all! He kept the crowd engaged , sound was great.

Prestige Worldwide Entertainment's reply:

Great working with you as well! A true professional crew to work with. Hope to work with you guys again in the future
    Jacqui D. Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding Reception

Jerry is AMAZING! Look no further if you want someone that will make your wedding reception unforgettably fun for every guest. We couldn’t be happier with his professionalism. He brought such knowledge and experience to us and was so instrumental in making the evening a success. Jerry keeps all age groups entertained. He helps with the flow of the evening and allowed us to sit back, or in our case, hit the dance floor and enjoy ourselves! We couldn’t recommend him more highly!

Prestige Worldwide Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Jacqui... That was certainaly a first having a Mascot come join the party haha but what a fun crowd! I would hang out with you guys anytime!
    Amy Married on 08/11/2018

Great DJ- Highlight of our Wedding

Our experience with Jerry was absolutely perfect from start to finish. We had so many of our guests come to us both during and after the wedding to say how much they enjoyed his music, fun activities, and how engaging he made the reception. My hope for our reception was that everyone had as much as my groom and I did and Jerry was the main reason why this came true!

Prestige Worldwide Entertainment's reply:

Thank you! Such a fun wedding, I had a blast! Glad I could be a part of it! I'd party with you guys anytime
    Eileen Married on 06/30/2018

Amazing! Great at what he does!

He was the DJ at my wedding and he did an amazing job! Even the older folk were on the dance floor!

Prestige Worldwide Entertainment's reply:

What a fun time... All of the irish dancing was amazing to watch, not to mention anytime I get to play Flogging Molly and the Dropkick Murphy's... it's a good time for me... Thanks for letting me be a part of your day!
    Kathleen W. Married on 10/21/2017

Literally everyone was dancing—couldn’t have asked for better

Prestige was professional and gave us great tips on the sequence of the reception. He played great music and had everyone dancing. He had great dance ideas that were hilarious and had everyone laughing. Would absolutely recommend, no complaints.

Prestige Worldwide Entertainment's reply:

Thank you! So glad I had the opportunity to party with you guys. Such a fun day and I hope to party with you guys again.
    Laurie Married on 10/14/2017

Professional, fantastic DJ

Jerry, DJ'd our wedding day and he was fantastic. He was very generous in sharing his expertise, while making it clear that whatever we wanted was his top priority. On the big day he kept things moving on schedule and I had so many compliments on the play list. Jerry was a big part of what made my wedding so special.
    Jennifer C. Married on 05/26/2016

Super flexible!

Poor Jerry. Before ours, I’m not sure he had ever experienced a wedding like ours... VERY low key and country. We didn’t do the traditional dances or, well, anything traditional for that matter. He was extraordinarily flexible and interacted with guests well.

Prestige Worldwide Entertainment's reply:

You can say that again... and not sure there will be another one to match it (unfortunately haha). From Shotguns to Mud covered trucks it was a wedding I still talk about when people ask what is the craziest wedding I have done... Thank you so much for letting me be a part of it!
    Nicole R. Married on 05/16/2015

Best choice for a DJ

We hired Jerry for our wedding and I am SO glad we did. He helped us with our timeline and what would work best. Jerry did more than just play music, he got people involved, he had games and activities planned, and he made the wedding even more memorable. The two things people commented on from my wedding were the food and the DJ. I would absolutely consider Jerry for any future events and would highly recommend him to others.

Prestige Worldwide Entertainment's reply:

SUCH a fun day... I had a lot of fun partying with you guys and I am so glad that I was able to create memories for you that have lasted so long! Thanks for the trip down memory lane!
  • User1756884 2+ years ago
    Amazing! The best wedding DJ around! He keeps the dance floor full at all times. He keeps things moving right along and makes sure everyone is enjoying themselves. If you want the best reception, you need Prestige Worldwide Entertainment!
  • Aileen
    Aileen Married on 08/17/2013
    Jerry was terrific. My family and friends had a great time dancing the night away! Jerry made a point to interact with all my guests and get everyone on the dance floor. His suggestions were very helpful when deciding upon the reception timeline. I would definitely use Jerry again in the future.