Prestige Productions Reviews

25 | Hampton, IL

25 Reviews for Prestige Productions

25 Prestige Productions Reviews

Stephanie · Married on 10/13/2018

The most amazing DJ service out there

Eric and Evan did an amazing job. I have never been to a wedding where there were so many people on the dance floor, literally the entire night. I dont think there was ever a moment where the dance floor was empty or had just a few people. I had so many compliments on what an amazing reception we had and it had so much to do with prestige productions. Eric and Emmanuel met with us twice to make sure everything was just how we wanted it and they were so down to earth and a ton of fun to work with. They made us feel like we had known them forever. Hands down the best DJ service out there, I will recommend them to everybody.

Haley · Married on 09/15/2018

We loved working with Prestige! They were very flexible with us. We had a live Greek band as well and they seamlessly corrdinated with them. No one ever noticed when they were transitioning between the band and Prestige. They did a wonderful job of getting everyone dancing when they were playing music, and were also accommodating if someone wanted to request a song. They also listened to me from our discussions and played everything I asked as well as nothing I didn’t want. Prestige also was the MC for the night and keep everything rolling, the cake cutting, speeches, and traditional dances went very smooth. Over all I really enjoyed working with them, and I can tell they love what they do and are happy to do it.

Melissa · Married on 09/08/2018

Everything went so smoothly and we had the best time at our reception. Manny made sure that everything was perfect and went above and beyond! We had so many compliments about the music ! It was perfect!

Korey · Married on 09/08/2018

We were lucky enough to book Prestige when they were new on the scene. The word is traveling very fast about Prestige and it won't be long until everyone wants to book them.

Compared to other local wedding DJs, these guys are the best. They went above and beyond to make our wedding the best. They are very organized and keep the party flowing. We met 2 times prior to the wedding to go over everything because they wanted to make sure it was perfect.

We had a lot of people on the dance floor all night. It was never empty! We had so many compliments on the quality of the DJ. Everyone I talked to after the wedding was complimenting these guys and how epic of a wedding it was. My wife and I are super cool people sure, but Prestige amplified our night x1000 and we couldn't have asked for anything more from these guys. You can tell that they love what they do. Book Prestige before it is too late. They are definitely going places. Thanks again Manny & Prestige!!!!!!

Prestige Productions  1

Jenna · Married on 08/04/2018

The DJ is who makes the wedding reception a success, and Manny did just that. Many people left early, but he knew how to get the remaining people on the dance floor. There were people dancing all night! He has the ability to read a crowd and adapt his play list to appeal to his current audience. We let him do his job and did not tell him what to play, and that trust paid off. We hired him to do a job and he did it well. I would recommend him highly to anyone who is looking for a quality DJ! Thanks Manny!

Prestige Productions  2
    Prestige Productions  3

Madison · Married on 06/23/2018

We were very happy with our decision to use Prestige Productions for our wedding. They were extremely professional and worked directly with us to create the best "game-plan" for our wedding reception from start to finish. They have great energy and are a lot of fun to work with. We highly recommend!

MacKenzie · Married on 06/09/2018

You guys are 100% awesome!! You made our reception outstanding, as well as every reception we have attended that you have played. You know how to get the party started and keep it going all night long! :)

Mariel · Married on 04/21/2018

Prestige Productions is the best DJ service in the Quad City area! They were so great to work with and genuinely excited to help us celebrate the best day of our lives! They had tons of great ideas for song choices and were very professional during the planning process. The day of the event we felt relaxed as the DJ, Manny, handled all of the chaos of when speeches, first dance, bouquet toss, etc were to take place. Once the dancing started for the night the dance floor never cleared out like you sometimes see at other weddings. Manny knew how to keep the party going, we even ended up adding an extra hour to the end of our night because no one wanted to leave the dance floor! I would DEFINITELY recommend Prestige Productions to everyone!

Chuck · Married on 04/21/2018

The guys were very helpful though out the process. Really a pleasure to work with and we loved our reception!

Celia · Married on 09/02/2017

There is no doubt in my mind Manny and Prestige Music helped make our wedding such an amazing success. EVERYONE I talked to said they were the best DJs they have ever heard. Not only were they incredible DJs, throughout the entire wedding they made sure me and my bridal party were taken care of. They were fun, versatile, creative and just AWESOME! I highly, highly recommend Prestige Music to anyone having a DJ at their wedding. They are THE BEST!

Niki · Married on 07/15/2017

Prestige Music and DJ Emmanuel are so easy to work-- they're flexible, professional, prompt! They do a great job engaging your guests-- our dance floor was filled the whole night! We are so glad we went with Prestige Music.

Jenna · Married on 07/15/2017

Prestige Music went above and beyond for our wedding! They were prompt, professional, and so much fun! Our guests had a wonderful time hearing their requests and picks by prestige! It was a night we'll always remember. The dance floor was packed all night! Thanks Prestige music!

Joy · Married on 07/09/2017

We have had Prestige Music do 2 events for us in the past several months and would highly recommend them for your next event. They are very easy to work with and are very friendly and professional. They do a great job of engaging your crowd and tailoring their event to fit your needs!

Katie · Married on 07/08/2017

Worth every penny. Made our night so much fun.

Lindsay · Married on 07/01/2017

We had a wonderful experience. The Dj's were so helpful and kept the music going all night long! The scheduled events were kept on time and everything was extremely professional. They interacted with our guests and we all had a blast! Thanks for everything, guys!! Would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ!

Kristine & Justin · Married on 03/04/2017

Emmanuel was absolutely amazing to work with. Prior to our event, he had good communication and was responsive to our questions. He was energetic and enthusiastic about our event and very accommodating in every way. Although he made great suggestions, he also made it clear that he would do what we wanted to make the event how we envisioned it. He did a great job reading the crowd throughout the evening to keep the interest and excitement level high, and our venue owners commented they had never seen so many people dancing throughout the night. We would highly recommend Prestige Music!

Antonio · Married on 10/08/2016

Emmanuel was very professional and entertaining during our wedding. He had the whole reception involved and motivated to stay. We couldn't ask for a better DJ and entertainer. By far money well spent. Strongly recommend Prestige Music. Thanks again Manny!!!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Prestige Productions 's reply:

Thank you and your amazing friends & family for helping make it such a great time! Best wishes!

Catherine · Married on 06/18/2016

Prestige was absolutely wonderful to work with! They made sure our wedding went as smoothly as possible and played a variety of genres to keep everyone entertained all night! We would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a fun wedding reception or event that will not have a dull moment!

Tom · Married on 10/10/2015

Emmanuel did an awesome job!! I've never seen the dance floor at a wedding so packed. He knew exactly how to cater to an extremely diverse crowd.

These guys are amazing. They go above and beyond to ensure your guests have a good time! I have and will continue to recommend them to anyone!

Esperanza · Married on 09/08/2018

Eric Juarez was a great MC! He constantly made sure that we had what we needed throughout the night whether it was a cup of water or a change of music between the band & DJ. He also kept me, the bride from stressing out a few times when something(not the music) wasn't going smoothly. I highly recommend them! Super fun, energetic & top notch. The best of the quad cities.

Lyndsey · Married on 09/23/2017

We are so pleased with our experience with Prestige! They played longer as people did not want them to stop and played exactly what our crowd wanted! Hands down the best dj I've ever dealt with!

Kristi · Married on 09/02/2017

I met these guys at the Bridal Expo last February. They were having a party right in their booth! I knew I could pay $500 for a DJ that would run through a playlist all night, but I really wanted someone who could turn it into a party. Manny was helpful, easy to work with, had great ideas to get people interacting, and really made me feel like there was nothing to worry about. They were set up ready to go on time, and my guests all commented on how well they interacted with them. It really helped my guests feel special. The party was classy during dinner, and hopping all the way till the very end. They're worth every penny! Highly recommended and I would love to crash some of their future weddings!

Cristal · Married on 10/28/2017

The Juarez Brothers by far are some of the best in this business! Their professionalism is superior to any DJ I've ever had the experience of booking. Not to mention they show up in suits to your wedding!!! Way to fit the occasion guys!!! We booked them because we're a Mexican-American couple who enjoy both english and Spanish music and they definitely fit the bill for us! They made sure to play every song we requested and any others requested by guest along the way with no hesitation! Their MCing skills kept our guest moving the whole time they were there! We booked them at a lower rate before they did their price change BUT I would still with out a doubt recommend them to anyone who's looking to make sure their guest enjoy the night because they are worth every single penny! Best part of the night is that my somewhat shy 12 year old nephew had such a great time because of them that he felt the need to take a picture with Emmanuel and post it to his snapchat story with the caption "the best dj ever" how cool is that!?!

Kerrie Liske · Married on 10/13/2017

Professional & fun!

Very professional and excellent and reading the crowd and keeping the party going! Highly recommended!