Prestige Floral Studio Reviews

Prestige Floral Studio 7
  • Jen

Jen Jaco · Married on 05/04/2019

Great Flowers

I worked with Esther through the Glendale Lakes Golf Club for my wedding. I chose to do the standard package without any upgrades. The package included head table flowers and centerpieces for the tables. Esther was quick to respond to my messages and ensured my flowers matched my color scheme with the flowers available in the basic package. I thought the tables looked amazing and that Esther did a great job!

Sent on 05/17/2019
    Prestige Floral Studio 8
    Prestige Floral Studio 9
  • Jenna

Jenna Dabbah · Married on 04/20/2019

floral vision came to life !

Upon initially meeting Esther, my husband and I decided she was the florist for us. She was so kind and listened to all of my ideas and details and was flexible to give me the flowers that I envisioned for our reception. She worked within our budget to deliver beautiful arrangements and general set up of event. Esther does all of the work herself so everything is personalized and unique, this was much appreciated. She took my thoughts and brought them to life, my event was absolutely beautiful thanks to her. I would highly recommend if you are looking for a florist who is thoughtful and willing to go above and beyond.

Sent on 05/01/2019
    Prestige Floral Studio 14
    Prestige Floral Studio 15
    Prestige Floral Studio 16

Prestige Floral Studio's reply:

Your words are so incredible sweet, they mean so much to me and our team. Thank you for allowing us to be part of Nader & Jenna's
    Best Day Ever.

Lynne N · Married on 02/08/2019

Beautiful Wedding Flowers!!!

My daughter's wedding flowers were beautiful and exceeded all of our expectations. Esther was wonderful to work with and seem to know exactly what my daughter wanted. I would not hesitate to recommend her for anyone's flower needs she provides excellent quality for the value

Sent on 02/19/2019

Claire · Married on 05/26/2018

Esther was a pleasure to work with! She gave helpful recommendations, offered a great price, and made our wedding day bloom! Esther was incredibly professional with our requests, and she made sure our day went off without a hitch!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Alex · Married on 02/24/2018

Prestige Floral designed BEAUTIFUL arrangements for our day. The flowers were fresh, vibrant and loved by all!

Sent on 03/11/2018

Mina · Married on 02/03/2018

Such an excellent service and the people are so friendly and lovely. Ester is a very good person to deal with whole process. In Future I will love to use the service .

Sent on 01/06/2018
    Prestige Floral Studio 17

T · Married on 01/31/2018

Prestige Flowers has recently helped us with a holiday event and their team was very helpful and accommodating. We were extremely pleased with the process and the outcome. We will definitely use them again.

Sent on 01/02/2018

Sara · Married on 09/17/2017

We found Esther when a family friend recommended her to us in 2012. We used her decorating services for my brother's reception and then years later I used her for my reception this year. We always kept in touch as she truly is one of the most friendliest and down to earth vendors I've had the opportunity to work with. She's the go to decorator and florist for any event our family hosts. She is innovative with her design ideas, creative with the work space she has, and easy on your wallet. She gives us that million dollar look without having to spend that much. Besides her work, she is very responsible, responsive, and most importantly makes sure that on the day of the event I don't worry about a thing. She takes clear direction. I literally do not hear from her from the moment I've hired her and tell her what I am looking for till after the event to say thank you. She makes me feel at ease and I hope to have her around for a long time!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Prestige Floral Studio's reply:

I am absolutely delighted to hear that you have been so exceptionally pleased by the service and quality that Prestige Floral Studio provided, for not only your wedding but also for the other special events of your family members. I strive to please and I'm glad we met and perhaps exceeded your expectations. Thank you for your kind words. Sincerely - Esther

Sarah · Married on 08/05/2017

My husband and I met with several florists for our wedding, and when we met Esther - we knew she was the one for us! Esther is an extremely caring person with an eye for design. We showed her images of what we were desiring, and she came up with options that were totally in line with what we wanted and were right within our budget. We couldn't have been happier with the final look! Everything looked absolutely stunning. Trust that she will take very good care of you, and make your wedding picture perfect. We'd recommend Esther a thousand times over!

Sent on 03/14/2018

Milind · Married on 05/28/2017

We had a wonderful experience with PFS when planning our son's wedding. They turn our vision into reality. The Mandap Decor For Indian Ceremony was amazing. Esther went out of her way to make sure everything was perfect. We highly recommend them. Thanks for everything Esther.

Sent on 01/11/2018

Cathy · Married on 11/25/2016

We were so pleased with Ester's work! My daughters bouquet was just beautiful! There had to be 8 or more types of flowers in it. It was huge! This is our last wedding, but I wish we would have found this florist 15 years ago for all the other weddings we have been part of. And the price, it cannot be beat. Ester gave us our moneys worth and more. We were referred to her be the bakery that made the cake.

Sent on 11/28/2016

Lucky · Married on 10/02/2016

Words are not enough to describe the creativeness and beauty that Esther brought into our wedding day!! She was recommended to us by our venue coordinator. Even from the beginning, she was prompt at replying to our emails and answering our questions. She took the time to brainstorm with us about flower arrangement ideas by looking at pinterest and her own gallery of photos. She accommodated our requests and was very flexible with changes in the original plan. On the big day, I was surprised and was very delighted when I saw all the flower bouquets and boutonnieres that she delivered herself to our hotel room. The flowers were bountiful, fresh, and accented with elegance. When we arrived to the ceremony, Esther did such a wonderful job decorating the gazebo while carefully incorporating our theme colors of coral, blush, and pink. For the reception, Esther absolutely exceeded our expectations! She even added additional items in the centerpiece and the fireplace that made the design even more captivating! I remember walking into the reception hall and feeling amazed to see all of our ideas come to life. Thank you so much Esther for your professionalism and creativity. Thank you for being so easy to work with and for letting us borrow some items to help with the cost. We are extremely pleased and impressed with your work!

Sent on 10/20/2016

diane · Married on 09/09/2016

Esther was awesome, her service was 100% satisfactory, and the flowers/ decorations was exactly what me and my husband wanted. Our guests loved all the flowers, and pictures looked amazing with the flowers. Esther knew exactly what colors to coordinate with the bridesmaids as. Lastly, price was very reasonable for everything she did for us. Thank you again Esther !! Will definitely contact you in the future.
    Love,
    Steven and Diane Golden.

Sent on 01/19/2017

kelley · Married on 08/06/2016

I can't tell you how amazing it was to work with this company. Esther was incredible in all aspects-responsive, flexible, and above all, creative. We used her for my bridal shower and wedding and the amount of compliments we received about the flowers shows how talented she is. Everything was beautiful and they made it stress free for me! She delivered exactly what I had envisioned and I couldn't have asked for more. They went above and beyond.

Sent on 08/10/2016
  • U

usha · Married on 05/21/2016

Do not hesitate to use this vendor. Ester is very creative and go-getter. You can trust her.
    You give your budget and she will work around that budget. She is very helpful.

Sent on 06/24/2016

Amanda · Married on 04/17/2016

Esther from Prestige Floral Studio did the centerpieces for my sister's Bridal Shower. They were perfect and exactly what I was looking for! Her vision and ideas are awesome and so fun and creative. Everyone loved the hot pink high heel shoe centerpieces and could not stop talking about the adorable bride chair she created. Esther also made a beautiful flower hair crown and wristlet that was awesome. She was wonderful to work with and very responsive and provided so many fun ideas for the welcome table that received rave reviews! I can't wait to see how amazing my sisters wedding flowers will look in July! Thank you for making my sisters shower so memorable!

Sent on 05/05/2016

Susan · Married on 04/16/2016

Prestige Floral Studio is absolutely AMAZING. I found them through WeddingWire.com, as I'm from California and was planning a bridal shower for my niece in Schaumburg. I knew of no florist in the area so I used Wedding Wire for recommendations. I read the reviews and all seemd to be very happy with Prestige Floral Studio and working with Esther and I can see why. From the initial phone conversation with Esther, my shower planning was made so easy. She is AMAZING to work with and has so many ideas. Her work in AWESOME. She listens to the customer and really knows her stuff. I would 100% recommend Prestige Floral Studio, Esther and her team to anyone. The bride to be and all of the guests were so impressed with the floral arrangements and décor. I couldn't have asked for a better outcome. Thank You Prestige Floral Studio for making our day the most beautiful day ever. Sincerely, One Happy Aunt and Customer :)

Sent on 04/19/2016

Crystal · Married on 04/16/2016

Prestige Floral design was professional, friendly and absolutely stunning!

Sent on 04/22/2016

Afzal · Married on 03/25/2016

Ester was very professional and reasonable from the start. Your one worry is removed. Absolutely reliable, very creative and will go out of her way to help work with your budget. She comes very highly recommended and our 500 plus guests event was awesome because of her.

Sent on 04/19/2016

Esther was amazing to work with and the bouquets, boutonnieres, and center pieces she created for us were completely breathtaking! When they were delivered, I was getting my makeup done, and had to have her stop so I could look at them because all of my bridesmaids were gushing about how beautiful they were! I'm so glad that Esther was the one to do our flowers for our wedding, no one could have taken the vision right out of my head like she did! I'd highly recommend any future brides to this location.

Sent on 12/30/2015

Charlotte · Married on 11/01/2015

Ester is an awesome floral designer and has an awesome personality. She goes above an beyond to make your event great. My son got engaged on his birthday and was married two weeks later with a full blown wedding. I called Prestige because I worked with her on other occasions. I spent one day in her studio and sent pictures to the bride-to-be. She decorated the church, cake and also helped in the dining hall. I recommend her for any event.

Sent on 02/19/2016

I love Esther! She is amazing and really knows how to put floral arrangements together. I feel like she totally listened to my thoughts and got right on the same page with me to plan the most spectacular bouquets and centerpieces. Esther is very knowledgeable, super nice, and her pricing is extremely reasonable. I would totally recommend her to future brides!

Sent on 10/31/2015

Erin · Married on 10/03/2015

The florist I had at Prestige Floral Studio was Esther. Esther was very professional and put my mind at ease when it came to choosing my flowers. I showed her a few ideas of what I had in mind, but she went above and beyond what I could have even imagined. I got so many compliments and quite a few people even told me my bouquets were the prettiest they had ever seen! It was a fall wedding so it was an array of fall colors. The flowers were the best, and so was Esther!

Sent on 01/27/2016

Stephanie · Married on 09/12/2015

Esther was wonderful to work for. I showed her Pinterest pictures of the flowers I wanted and she made them more beautiful than I could ever dream of! She's a real sweetheart and does fantastic work! Loved my flowers the most, they made my wedding perfect!

Sent on 09/22/2015

working with prestige floral studio was an amazing experience. the owner is very nice, helpful, and professional. she has a great selection for the stage decoration and flowers. i would highly recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 01/28/2016