Prestige Event Productions Reviews

8 | Garden Grove, CA

8 Reviews for Prestige Event Productions

• Alicia

Alicia · Married on 06/29/2019

We danced all night long!

We highly recommend Luis and Prestige Event Productions. We hired him after dancing all night at a friends wedding. Luis was very responsive and professional, he knew exactly what we were going for and he kept our guests on the dance floor all night long. We loved their bilingual service, the MC was attentive and paid special attention to get everyone's name pronounced correctly, the uplighting was great and the photo booth was a lot of fun. We would certainly hire him again for any event.

Sent on 09/20/2019

Victor · Married on 03/24/2019

Amazing wedding DJ, professional and responsive

Would highly recommend hiring Luis Lizalde and his company, Prestige Event Productions, for events. My wife and I hired Luis for our wedding back in March of this year. He stunned us with his level of professionalism and responsiveness! Not only did Luis accommodate us and our schedules, but he made a point to address all questions and concerns we had along the way. Believe me when I say we were stressed leading up to the wedding date... And, he provided us with example schedules, gave us guidance on best practices and asked clear questions about how we wanted things done. We found out that night that Luis had actually traveled back on a very tight back-to-back schedule from another state to make it to our wedding... He never mentioned it, but told our family that he understood how important it was for him to MC our wedding and not one of his employees. Also, his prices are highly competitive!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Sheila · Married on 02/11/2017

Luis was great! He was informative and flexible with change. Our day was perfect!

Sent on 02/23/2017

Gaby · Married on 10/03/2016

As everyone has mentioned Riko and his team are amazing. I was so lucky to have mutual friends that introduced me to this service! He was the first DJ/lighting we met and the one we went for our wedding. He just makes you feel like you are in good hands and this day is just as important to him as it is to you. Riko was really sweet and easy to talk to which really helped with me explaining what we had in mind and our budget.
    We met with Riko and he was professional and thorough. Explained all different types of lighting and although they did not have the specific and hard color of my wedding they were able to get the color ahead of time and capture it perfectly!

The day of the wedding was just as perfect. Riko and his team arrived on time and were very professional the entire day. All of our guests actually pointed out how they could not get off the dance floor! I have never been to a wedding with literally every single person on the dance floor!
    We also loved the way he was able to capture all genres of music and also making it age appropriate from our family starting at 18 all the way to the seniors!

I am very pleased with the work and experience that we have received so far. I also have worked with Luis and he is just as great!

Sent on 11/25/2015

Nelly · Married on 10/16/2015

My husband and I highly recommend Prestige Event Productions, we recently hired them for our wedding and their professionalism was top quality. Loved the special lighting it made the reception venue look magical and they played just the music we loved, their attention to detail was amazing. Thank Prestige Event Productions for being part of our special day!! :)

Sent on 11/10/2015

Gerardo · Married on 08/01/2015

Prestige Event Productions absolutely exceeded all our expectations. We could honestly not say a single bad thing about our experience and will definitely recommend them!

Sent on 09/08/2015

Gerardo · Married on 08/01/2015

Excellent Service and great attention to detail. Could not have asked for any better service and reasonably priced.

Sent on 11/13/2015

Elyssa · Married on 07/22/2016

Luis was about the 6th we contacted for pricing and an initial meeting. Not only did he answer his phone and have all the information we needed, he was also available to meet with us the following week. He was on time and professional. He was also very responsive to our email communications following the meeting - very difficult qualities to find in a DJ (apparently). We are confident he will keep the party going and be reliable leading up to our wedding this July!

Sent on 04/19/2016