Prestige Banquet & Event Center Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
    Shelley D. Married on 02/22/2020

Toured 3/29/19

This venue was such a great value! I know my event would be great here, unfortunately, most of our guests would be traveling to the event. We opted for a venue closer to home. But, if I lived in the Henderson area, this would be a great choice.
    Ana Z. Married on 09/13/2019

Husband’s Surprise 40th Birthday

This review is well overdue. I had my husband’s 40th surprise birthday party at Prestige Banquet Hall last September. Matt was super flexible and easy to work with. Extremely responsive and knowing it was a surprise party he helped make it seamless. I would 100% recommend this venue. Great owners, affordable and very helpful . They truly care to make your experience and you party a memorable one.
    Aleisha Married on 03/30/2018
    Prestige Banquets and Events was a one-stop shop! They can assist with catering, cake, an officiant, the ceremony, the reception, the music… you name it, they can help! You want perfect? Go to Prestige! Matt is absolutely wonderful. I could not believe how well everything came together. I had close to no stress. The lighting is gorgeous, the sound is clear, and the space is perfect. I could not have asked for a more perfect wedding!
    -Mrs. Powell (on behalf of both myself and Mr. Powell)
    Angel Married on 03/25/2018

Awesome experience

Everything went perfectly. Food was delicious. Everything was set up beautifully.
    Dana Married on 11/11/2017
    Fantastic venue! Matt was extremely helpful and worked hard to ensure our day went exactly as planned! We couldn't have been happier and wouldn't have changed a thing!
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 11/09/2017
    Had a blast! It was better than I could have ever imagined.... I wish I could do it again next week!!

Prestige Banquet & Event Center's reply:

Glad you had a great time. IT was a fun event. Congrats again.
    Mj Married on 08/06/2017
    Our reception was perfect thanks to prestige banquet hall! I would recommend this place to everyone!
    Tiffany Married on 07/17/2017
    I absolutely loved this venue. They were always punctual, understanding, and accommodating. They helped me create exactly what I wanted. It was amazing.
    Mary Married on 07/15/2017
    Matt and his wife went above and beyond all our expectations.They made our wedding night a definite night to remember
    Cherekea Married on 05/19/2017
    I am so happy to have chose this venue. Matt was so helpful in creating my wedding an unforgettable memory! I recommend this venue, especially for a wedding. The DJ and bartender were top-notch!
  • F
    Fatima Married on 05/12/2017
    Everything was amazing! We are so thankful to Matt for helping us with every step. My family had a great time and the memories will last a lifetime. Thank you!!!!!
    Vernessia Married on 05/06/2017
    I had an absolutely beautiful wedding. Prestige was very fexible very easy to work with and everything was perfect definitely the best bang for your buck . they are truely awesome !!!!
    Achea Married on 04/30/2017
    I had my wedding ceremony and reception at this location. It was a dream come true. The elegant decor, bar facility, and kind owner Matt made my day one I would never forget. My zipper malfunctioned on my dress which caused us to run 30 mins late, Matt consoled me and let me know everything would be OK. And it was absolutely amazing! We danced the night away and everyone was extremely happy. I would recommend this place to anyone that is looking for a one stop shop with style and grace.
    Karen Married on 04/30/2017
    Matt as the mother of the bride with 32 days to plan her wedding and reception we "THANK YOU" for everything!!! You and your staff were AWESOME!!! My daughter and husband were very please with the venue, service and cleanness. We recommend anyone looking for a wedding venue to give Matt call.
    Vanessa Married on 04/28/2017
    It was a amazing day that I had. My wedding cane out perfect exactly the way I wanted it too come out.
    Kameron Married on 03/30/2017
    It was amazing working with Matt. I looked at a bunch of locations for our wedding ceremony and reception and kept coming back to Prestige to tour again and again... Matt was very patient with me and very easy to work with that is why I chose this place. Everything he promised me during my first tour happened and he exceeded my expectations. The hall looked great the day of the wedding. I would definitely recommend them for any and all occasions.
  • User3015195 2+ years ago
    Absolutely amazing. Couldnt thank Matt (the owner) enough for letting me be bridezilla and help making the night so incredible. The recpetion was by far the most fun and best part of the day! 10/10
    Lindsay Married on 03/18/2017
    We loved working with Matt and Prestige! They were incredible and we are so happy with our choice!! The only thing we would have changed was the DJ. I emailed him a list of songs our family and friends had requested but very few of them were played and when people would go up to request songs he wouldn't play them or said he didn't have them until my husband or I would go up and request them. It was frustrating and got really old. He also never played our cake cutting song or did the dollar dance we asked for.

So we give Prestige and Matt a 5/5!!! But the DJ was more 2/5.
  • W
    William Married on 01/27/2017
    Prestige banquet Hall was amazing. The owner and staff ensured our reception was perfect. Our reception schedule was really hectic and they were able to make it appear smooth and seamless to the guests. We are so happy that we heard about this venue. It could not have been better! Also the catering was delicious and the Dj had everyone on the dance floor.
    Alyssa Married on 10/20/2016
    We are so happy we chose Prestige to hold our wedding. Everything was perfect and the communication was excellent. Matt and his wife are very accommodating and made our night stress free. Although they have vendors to pick from, you also have the option of bringing in an outside caterer of your choice. It helped us stick to our budget. Thank you again!!
    - Alyssa Loyd
    Amanda Married on 10/01/2016
    Prestige did a phenomenal job for accommodating my wedding at the last minute. The price was exactly what i was looking for. Decoration was perfect with my color scheme. The dj played awesome music that had my guests on the dance floor all night. If you're looking to BYO catering, this is the place that allows it. Thank you again Prestige for making my special day one to remember.
    The Boyds
    Ryan Married on 09/29/2016
    Matt and his wife made our experience so amazing and stress free. Prestige is a hidden gem in the midst of all the high priced and insincere venues in the Vegas Valley. As Mr. and Mrs. Clinkscales, we are eternally greatful for Prestige making our wedding date as special as it was.
  • User2373954 2+ years ago
    They are very professional and helpful. Will work with you to make your ocassion special.
  • User2549912 2+ years ago
    If I could give a 10 for flexibility and rates I would!! Matt is extremely accomadating! My reception turned out beautifully.
    Ag Married on 02/13/2016
    As my grandpa's 99th birthday was approaching I was in search for a venue. Luckily Prestige came as one of the top searches and I knew I had to check them out. I met with Matt, one of the owners, when I checked out the venue and he was more than helpful. With my ideas and Matt's input we were able to come up with the right set-up. We worked out a deal and set the date. As the date was approaching he contacted me to make sure the details of the party were still correct, which I very much appreciated. On the day of the event the venue was set up just as we discussed and perfect. As we were setting up the food he offered any assistance and made sure everything was taken care of. The venue also came with a complimentary DJ who did an excellent job. All the guests enjoyed themselves and my grandpa had a blast. The venue was the perfect size as it was able to hold the 100 guests, and could hold even more. Overall, The owners were very accommodating which made this experience much more enjoyable. THANK YOU PRESTIGE!!

Prestige Banquet & Event Center's reply:

AG thanks for the kind referral and we look forward to your graduation party next year. GO REBS!