Press Play Productions Reviews

Press Play Productions 4
Press Play Productions 5
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/27/2019

Great DJ, kept the party going!!!

DJ Ever was absolutely incredible to work with, a true professional from start to finish! I told him to just do his thing and make my wedding feel like a party & he did just that! He kept the energy up all night, had EVERYONE on the dance floor, played EVERY song we could’ve thought of and even acted as our hype man.. DJ Ever helped create a night that my husband and I will never forget, if you’re thinking about booking him stop thinking and just do it! You will not regret it!

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/20/2019

Best dj ever!

Hands down one of the most professional vendors we had the pleasure of working with!!! DJEver delivered, we asked for a party and that's exactly what he delivered! Our family and friends are all raving about him and the wedding.

Press Play Productions 6
    Press Play Productions 7
    Sent on 10/27/2019
  • lindsay

lindsay · Married on 10/12/2019

excellent !

Jermaine was super helpful through the wedding planning process and awesome at the reception. He returned calls and emails promptly and did a great job of helping us figure out what we wanted. He was awesome at the reception! we loved all the music he played. We had a full dance floor for pretty much the entire night. We will definitely recommend him in the future!

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 09/27/2019

Best dj ever!

Dj Ever was the best DJ hands down. From planning to day of he was both professional and personable. He took our musical wishes into consideration and our reception was AMAZING. The dance floor was the place to be! He was and still is the talk of our wedding. Our guest are STILL raving about how amazing he was! Thank you for being spot on from beginning to end. Thank you so much. I’ll forever refer all friends and family!

Press Play Productions 8
    Sent on 09/30/2019

Press Play Productions's reply:

Thanks so much. We had a blast, didn’t we? Your friends and family were on a whole other level all night. Great times.

Dachelle Cowart · Married on 08/17/2019

Magnificent

He kept the dance floor LIT !!

Press Play Productions 9
    Press Play Productions 10
    Sent on 08/28/2019

Press Play Productions's reply:

Lol. Enough Said. I love it. Thanks so much for letting me tear up the party with the family. I wish you guys the best.
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 08/10/2019

AMAZING DJ! We had a Dance Party

DJ Ever is absolutely amazing. We used him for music for both our ceremony and reception. He was easy to work with, very professional and well dressed. Before the wedding we had an intro meeting where we discussed set up and logistics. He then gave us access to an online form which was so easy to input songs, bridal party, etc. That made it super easy to put in all the music we wanted and requests. A few days before the wedding we had a quick call to go over final details (which I LOVED!!)

On our wedding day, DJ Ever was AMAZING. The music was perfect, exactly what we expected. And our reception was a flat our party. My best memory of the wedding is dancing all night with our friends and family, I have not danced that much in years. When the song “Swag Surf” came on, everyone at the entire wedding ran to the dance floor. I had the time of my life!

Also DJ Ever providing the uplight and monogram for our reception too! It was simply beautiful.

Press Play Productions 11
    Press Play Productions 12
    Press Play Productions 13
    Press Play Productions 14
    Sent on 08/22/2019

Press Play Productions's reply:

The turn up was so real. We can't forget the Roc-a-Fella and Jeezy. Greg and guys held it down. I can't wait to see the video from this one. Thanks so much for letting me be apart of your day. You killed that swag surf too. lol

Please let me know if you ever need to do another party...baby shower? :)

Maria · Married on 08/03/2019

Organized, professional and fun DJ who kept everyone dancing

DJ Ever did a fantastic job at our wedding. His organization, preparation, music knowledge and easygoing emcee approach kept our ceremony and reception fun and seamless.

In terms of preparation, DJ Ever was incredibly professional and organized through our pre-event calls and email exchanges. He answered all of our questions and made sure that we covered - he had clearly thought through things clients might have opinions about music (perhaps without even knowing it), and has a clear checklist and process to help identify preferred songs and genres, key moments and logistics during the day, and more.

With regard to music selection, DJ Ever's platform made it easy for us to select particular songs to play and avoid in each part of the day. He even found some more obscure family favorites which were not otherwise on his extensive platform.

Finally, DJ Ever was a perfect emcee for our event, and got everyone on the dance floor for hours! We had a blast and recommend him highly.

Sent on 08/22/2019

Press Play Productions's reply:

Your family and friends were so amazing and a great party crowd. You're one of the most relaxed and down to earth couples I've had the pleasure of working with over the years. You guys made it quite easy for me. Thanks so much for letting me be apart of your big day. I wish you all the best.

Sharlene Williams · Married on 07/26/2019

Great Wedding DJ

DJ Ever was professional, responsive and paid attention to the details of our music selection, while also observing the guests at our reception and kept the party jumping. I would definitely recommend that you hire him as your DJ.

Sent on 08/16/2019

Press Play Productions's reply:

Such a great couple who know how to get down on the dancefloor. Palanace definitely set our night off in the right direction. Thanks for letting me rock with you. I wish you guys the best!
  • Peter

Peter Dawson · Married on 07/11/2019

Best Wedding DJ in Atlanta

DJ Ever came and conquer our Wedding and left us in awe of his incredible skills, able to read his crowd, great music selection and keeping the party going. My wife (Monica) and I would recommend DJ Ever to any event that needs a DJ to make the party pop. Thanks so much

Press Play Productions 15
    Sent on 11/13/2019
  • WILHELMINE

WILHELMINE · Married on 07/08/2019

Djever is a professional, knows how to keep the party going and exceeds our expectations.

Djever communicated really well with us throughout the process. He was able to offer some great advice and helped plan out the reception so that everything can be done on a timely manner. He kept the party going until midnight and that's cause we had to leave the premises. Everyone had a great time. My new DJ for everything. Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Shayla Wilson · Married on 07/06/2019

Press Play, DJ Ever is World Class

From our first meeting to our last, DJ Ever was absolutely amazing! After undertaking the difficult task of interviewing 20 different DJ's; DJ Ever was the clear winner! By a landslide, DJ Ever was the most professional, the most responsive and the most accommodating. DJ Ever did an incredible job selecting music that kept our reception exciting and lit! He instinctively played songs that made our multi-generational party lively. Even greater DJ Ever made a routinely stressful time seamless and perfect. Hiring DJ Ever for your event will be one of the best decisions you could make!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Shametrius Long · Married on 06/29/2019

The best DJ

DJ Ever is the best and coolest DJ ever! He knew exactly what I wanted and exceeded our expectations! My wedding could not have been what it was without him! I will definitely use him again and I will recommend him for any function!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Mariel

Mariel Wooten · Married on 06/15/2019

Perfection

Jermaine and Press play recently Dj’d our wedding. From start to finish, he was amazing to work with! Our goal was to blend our eclectic and various music tastes to give us and our guests the most fun reception ever. I can say that our dance floor was hopping all night! A month later, we still have guests of all ages telling us It was the most fun reception they’ve ever been to. I absolutely credit this to Jermaine!
    Jermaine played music for our cocktail hour and dinner as well. His suggestions and skill gave us just the vibe and feeling we wanted for the whole night.
    In addition to being a superb DJ, he is a consummate professional and super nice guy. We honestly can not recommend him highly enough.

Sent on 07/14/2019

Stephanie Mcneal · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing DJ...The best!!!

I had the pleasure of having DJ Ever and Press Play do our wedding ceremony and reception and he is a true professional from the beginning to the end. He made sure to plan every detail down to the types of microphones we needed and the DJ booth that would fit with our décor.

Now when it comes to his DJ skills...he is the best. I've heard other brides say that but he really makes you feel like you're at the club. He went from old school hits, to the 90s twerk music, to today's trap songs with no issues. My friends stayed on the floor all night except for when we had to take a break to give our feet some rest. Thank you so much. DJ Ever....you are the best.

Sent on 06/27/2019

Muhammad Payne · Married on 06/02/2019

Class Anthem Photography

DJ Ever provides quality and professionalism! Best wedding DJ!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Jasmine Jennings · Married on 04/06/2019

We asked..... he delivered!

Finding a DJ that fit both our budget and the experience we were looking for in SC was tough so I decided to branch out to GA. I found DJ Ever on Wedding Wire and we are glad I did. From the moment of initial contact, he got to know us (through me) to help determine the vibe we wanted for our reception. We communicated via email and by phone throughout the planning and the pre-booking process. He quickly responded to emails, most within a a few hours. I felt like he was intentional about getting the information he needed to make our day special. He asked several questions and willingly answered ours. He scheduled a call with us to discuss the timeline and the plan for the day about a week or so before the wedding. This helped us to fine tune all the details of the day. My now husband and his mom danced to mix of two songs, he even offered to premix them for us which allowed them to practice to the premix compilation of music. He was reassuring throughout the process and was very composed and patient. As a bride working with a vendor in another state that makes the planning process much easier. The payment and contract process was electronic and easy.

Now to the party..... you know that the DJ definitely helps make the party. He told us that he would definitely do his part. I actually saw him prior to our "First Look" and I told him "I want me feet hurtin' by the end of the night". He delivered!! We had a mixed crowd (ages and race), everyone danced the whole time!!! Several people asked who the DJ was and where he was from! I have a friend getting married in ATL and I told her to look him up! My friends and family were sending text messages the day after saying their legs were hurting because they danced so much. Everyone stayed on the dance floor the entire time. My now husband and I were reflecting on the day and felt like the party did not turn down at all until we asked. He was very accommodating and had a sense of humor which made him very easy to work with. He was dressed appropriately and his DJ booth cover is gorgeous. It fit well with my decor. A professional from start to finish.
    Do not hesitate to book him! You will not regret it!
    The DJ is a very important part of the party and you want someone that is worth the investment. DJ Ever is!

Sent on 04/11/2019

Press Play Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Jasmine. You and your family were amazing and yes....they did stay on the floor all night. I had a great time with them and boy do they know how to party. I can't wait to see how your pictures turn out on this one. What a wonderful day!!!!

Shondra Hendrix · Married on 03/09/2019

The Best! Hands Down

We hired DJ Ever for our wedding and couldn’t stop raving about his skills. The guy is simply out of this world. AMAZING. He mixed all of our family favorites with current hits and was killing it in the mic all night. Thank you so much. Highly recommend Press Play.

Sent on 03/23/2019

Kaycia · Married on 03/09/2019

One of the best DJs I've worked with!

I had the pleasure of having two of my lovely brides hire DJ Ever this summer! I highly recommend him! He was extremely professional during the planning process and on the wedding day. He had every single person on the dance floor and they had a blast! Both my brides were beyond happy with his service and from a planners point of view, he's one of the top DJs I've worked with. Certainly looking forward to working with Press Play Productions again in the future!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Reginald

Reginald · Married on 12/30/2018

Best Wedding DJ EVER!

DJ J. Ever was a rockstar at our wedding! For weeks after the wedding, we had friends and family commending us on our music at the party and the overall vibe of the party in general. He played a great mix of American, Haitian, Jamaican & African music all night. He had the place jumping and provided us with an epic night we will never forget! The planning process was very organized and he respected all of our wishes and it was a very seamless experience. I would recommend DJ J Ever & Press Play Productions to anyone who wants to have a blast and dance the night away at their wedding! BEST WEDDING DJ EVER! (no pun intended lol)

Sent on 01/30/2019
  • Awkwardsauce

Jasmine · Married on 12/22/2018

Best DJ in Atlanta

My husband and I was very pleased with DJ Ever this weekend! Our wedding was an early afternoon wedding and we were worried about the music selections and maintianing energy throughout the day. We quickly realized this was a non-issue because the DJ selections were amazing. I highly recommend DJ ever and will tell all my friends about him when they are planning their wedding.

Professionalism and service was top-notch!

Press Play Productions 16
    Sent on 12/24/2018
  • Jefferson

Jefferson · Married on 11/03/2018

Great All Around Experience

My fiance and I paid for much of our own wedding and couldn't justify making to the jump to a full band for the reception. WE ARE SO GLAD WE DIDN'T - Jermaine was incredible. He got there early and set up his equipment (speakers and mics) for the string quartet and soloist to use at our outside venue at no additional cost. He then proceeded to play the BEST PLAYLIST that totally fit the vibe we were going for - with very little direction. He was sharply dressed and as professional as can be.

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • Katie

Katie Simoes · Married on 10/27/2018

Professional & Fun!

Press Play Productions did an amazing job! DJ Binge was professional, friendly, and fun! All of our guests had a wonderful time. My fiance and I were very specific about the types of music genre we wanted to hear at the wedding and he hit the nail on the head! Highly recommend their company for future brides!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Press Play Productions's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Katie. We had such a wonderful time with you as well. We wish you both all the happiness in the world. Congratulations again!

michelle · Married on 10/16/2018

Amazing DJ! Wedding at Lake Lanier October 2018

Press Play Productions was awesome! Jermaine was very professional, timely, and receptive to our musical needs throughout the whole process. I liked that he was more than willing to offer advise on certain details of the wedding ceremony and reception that we incorporated to make the day run smooth and execute our 1930s theme vision. He was very personal and interactive with our guests, and was the perfect fit for our day! He stayed true to our music playlist and stayed on que with the activities that we had throughout the reception and ceremony. We were very impressed with him from our first conversation and he was very patient with us throughout the whole process! My husband and I received many compliments from our guests regarding his set up, high quality equipment sound, and his personal style. Bravo for a job well done!! We appreciate it greatly!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Press Play Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Michelle! It was a pleasure to be apart of your beautiful day. You guys really planned a unique and elegant wedding day. I hope you can share your pictures when you have those available. I wish you both the best in your marriage. And thumbs up on the Etta James performance. Amazing!!!
  • Valerie

Valerie · Married on 10/06/2018

Jermaine DELIVERED more than I expected on his professionalism, responsiveness, and great mixture of tunes at my Haitian-American wedding! Although I had many dj’s that I could have chosen from (including djs that we’re already familiar with Haitian music), I felt very confident in Jermaine. Everyone was sweating and exhausting from all the dancing! Amazing experience. 5 STARS!!!

Press Play Productions 17
    Press Play Productions 22
    Press Play Productions 23
    Sent on 10/08/2018

Lindsey · Married on 09/08/2018

Jermaine was an incredible DJ and one of the best vendors I worked with! He was very responsive and went out of his way to be helpful before the event. We had many guests tell us our wedding was the most fun wedding they've ever been to, and our day of coordinator said she couldn't remember the last time she'd seen so many people dance at a reception for so long. Thank you, Jermaine!!

Sent on 09/20/2018