36 Reviews for Press Play Entertainment

Microphones (3)
Liability Insurance (2)
Uplighting (2)
20 Press Play Entertainment Reviews

Working with Keith and Alan at Press Play was great. Keith was very helpful in the planning of our big day and Alan was an AWESOME DJ and Emcee. They played all of our requests and had the dance floor packed all night. Alan was a pro on the microphone as well, helping with all the announcements, getting folks motivated to dance, and help make things run smoothly. Our event planner was very impressed as well. Alan even broke out some great dance moves.

Profile Picture Jenny, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Press Play Entertainment is exactly who you need at your wedding. Keith is professional, fun and flexible, and provides great value. During the planning process, he is there to help every step of the way, and his website has awesome, easy to use, planning tools for music selection, event timeline, introductions, etc. At the event, Keith was the perfect emcee, handling the announcements and running the evening like a pro. Our wedding guests were a very diverse mix ages and cultures, with very different musical tastes, yet Keith was able to assemble a playlist that kept everyone on the dance floor all night long. Best of all, Keith knows his roll. He was on the mic when necessary, but didn't try to take over the event (as I've seen other DJ's do at weddings). Keith knows this night is about the couple, and he uses his expertise and experience to make sure it's great.

As I now know, there can be a lot of things to worry about when planing a wedding.
If you hire Press Play Entertainment, the DJ won't be one of them.

Profile Picture Eric, 7/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Keith goes above and beyond to make the day go smoothly. He is extremely responsive to e-mails and phone calls. The online planning tool allowed us to make all of our requests and keep everything in line for the big day. He played all of our requests and acknowledged the "do not play" list :) Keith collaborated with us on the "day-of" after a huge change in plans due to weather (outdoors to indoor ceremony and reception, last minute). We stayed on-time, and were able to rearrange our sequence of events (introductions, first dance etc) with his guidance. Everyone had a BLAST and are still talking about the wedding. We are delighted that we say "yes" to this DJ!

Profile Picture Matthew and Natalie, 10/9/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

As long as you share your schedule and wishes with Keith, you'll be all set.

Profile Picture Leslie-Anne, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I met Keith right before walking down the aisle for my wedding and it was like I've known him forever! He is amazing ! Was very friendly and was on top of the whole thing! He did an amazing job DJing the wedding I've gotten great feedback on how everyone loved the music at the wedding thanks to Keith! He also brought lighting as well which made it even better!

Profile Picture Beth, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

Keith was our DJ for our wedding in July 2016, and he was absolutely fantastic! In planning, whenever we had a question he was always quick to respond. The day of the wedding we were about a half hour ahead of schedule (not a first, but it hadn't happened in a long time for him), and he was flexible in helping us getting people on and off the dance floor, moving up the cake cutting (so no one would accidentally bump into the cake), and keep the party going. While we only gave him a handful of must-have songs, he got the vibe we wanted and he did not disappoint! He's a fantastic DJ, and I highly suggest Press Play Entertainment for your next wedding.

Profile Picture Angela, 7/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Both Keith, the owner of PPE, and the DJ we used, Alan, were incredibly helpful, friendly and easy to work with. The online portal PPE has makes planning easy, and we were able to give guidance around music choices and timing of our reception. Alan arrived ahead of schedule and was set up and ready to go after our cocktail hour live music ended. He was energetic, fun, and super professional throughout the night. He knew our taste and made sure to play songs we wanted and also honor some guest requests as well. He kept the dance floor packed until the very last song! Alan, Keith and Press Play Entertainment truly helped make our reception memorable for us and our guests. We can't recommend them enough!!

Profile Picture allie, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Keith was super easy to deal with and really nice! I found him at a bridal expo and really liked the software he had. You get to go online and look at all the different songs and top songs for different categories which was really neat. It made it a little easier to not write everything down. Keith did a great job at the wedding and had everyone on the dance floor all night! He even turned back on everything so we could have one last song! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Brigitte, 12/11/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I just got married this past weekend and had Keith from Press Play Entertainment as our DJ. We were beyond happy with the job he did. He did such an amazing job reading the crowd and not only did we have an absolute blast but all of our guests did too! The dance floor was full the entire night and everyone talked about how great our DJ was the next day. We would highly recommend this company and Keith to anyone and everyone!

Profile Picture User5198724, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Russ was absolutely amazing! Prior to the wedding he met with us several times to help with the wedding timeline, give suggestions and answer questions. On the day of the wedding Russ was great to work with, he was communicative and flexible leaving us completely worry free. Russ lived up to his promise - he kept the dance floor full all night long! I got an email from a friend the day after the wedding telling me that their feet were covered in band aids due to 'vigorous dancing.' I would recommend Russ to anyone and everyone!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

When my wife and I were trying to find DJ services for our wedding, we decided to contact Press Play Entertainment after reading all the excellent reviews. We are sure glad we did! After meeting the owner Keith, we were certain we made the right choice. We were also fortunate enough to have Keith be our DJ, who did an amazing job. After the wedding we had more compliments on our DJ than anything else. He was able to perfectly read the crowd keeping the energy high, and with his impressive music selection was able to accommodate the requests our guests made. From the very beginning he was super helpful with everything and his experience in the business truly showed. Through the company website, you are able to make your song choices ahead of time, and select songs you absolutely want or do not want. I loved this feature, and as mentioned already was very impressed by the vast selection of songs available. I 100% would recommend Press Play Entertainment to anyone looking for a high quality service at an affordable and competitive rate. I certainly plan to use them again in the future!

Profile Picture Michael, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used Press Play Entertainment for our wedding in November and could not be happier. They were extremely professional and went out of the way to make sure that we were happy. I would strongly recommend using them for any function or event that you might have.

Profile Picture Seth, 11/29/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Keith and Jay made our day a success! Very professional and were extremely helpful while picking our songs. They were able to start the party and keep it going all night. Thank you so much guys!

Profile Picture Ryan, 9/19/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Keith did an amazing job at our wedding! The dance floor was always packed, which is exactly what we were looking for. He was very responsive and was willing to meet in person more than once to make sure things were planned out well. Their website that allows you to do the planning online was great. They had tons of suggested songs organized into lists and this really helped us choose songs for our wedding day!!!

Profile Picture User3753237, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Russ was incredible! My fiancé and I love music and we wanted to make dancing a big part of our big night. Russ worked with us to make this happen. He was very attentive; he checked in with us throughout the night. He went above and beyond he duties by setting up the microphone for the Rabbi for our ceremony. He also made sure we were comfortable with music selection. He genuinely loves doing what he does and it showed. Everybody had a blast at our wedding...especially the bride and the groom (me)! Working with Russ and Press Play was a very enjoyable experience for the both of us and I highly recommend them! Thanks Russ for any amazing time we will never forget!!!

Profile Picture Ken, 5/17/14, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ

Keith was great all night, he got the guests up on the dance floor and played a great variety of music. I would highly recommend Keith/Press Play Entertainment for a wedding or any other event which requires a DJ.

Profile Picture User4112158, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Keith and his crew were amazing to work with! Right from the start where we sat down and discussed our music preferences and selected various songs for our playlist Keith made sure everything was perfect. He did a fantastic job providing the music for both the ceremony and the reception, and even taking special requests from our Canadian friends! He provided a very professional service and was great on the mic introducing everyone as well. The dance floor was full from start to finish! We highly recommend Keith for any event and will definitely use him again in the future!

Profile Picture Dave, 8/31/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Keith was a fantastic DJ! The dance floor was full all night and he was great about playing a variety of styles that gave everyone a chance to dance to their favorite song.

With Keith, there was never anything we had to worry about. His online tools made planning easy, and if there were any songs we wanted played that were not in his collection, he could easily play it. He also is extremely accommodating. He created a mix for our first dance for no extra charge. He was also flexible with his price, since we were using a jazz band for the cocktail hour. He was always willing to talk with us to discuss questions and concerns and we're glad we chose him for our DJ.

Profile Picture Gloria, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jay was a great fit for our crowd and I will definitely request him again.

It's so hard to find a great DJ and music and you all continue to hit it out of the park.

Profile Picture Suzanne, 3/3/18, 1 Review