Press Play Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

1 User photo

Brittany D. Married on 09/24/2021

Wedding dj

Keith was so amazing at our wedding! He kept us on our feet dancing all night and made it so fun. We couldn’t recommend Keith at press play more!
    Robin B. Married on 08/14/2021

Fantastic Job

Our guests, myself, and my now-husband had an absolute blast at our wedding thanks to Keith with Press Play Entertainment. Keith is super organized, professional, and personable. Days after the wedding, we kept talking about the excellent job Keith did. We would highly recommend, 100%.
    Jen S. Married on 10/10/2020

Professional and Flexible

We were so happy with Press Play! Keith made the planning process extremely easy, their online platform was extremely easy to use. Jay was an incredible DJ. He helped to make the whole evening come together and run smoothly. He was a total pro when it came to dealing with guests and abiding by our wishes. Could not have asked for a better team!
  • Traci
    Traci L. Married on 11/09/2019

Press play is amazing

Keith was great from the beginning. He played all the songs that my husband and I wanted. It was the wedding that I pictured!
  • shirley
    Shirley Married on 10/19/2019

Best in class service!

Keith and Allan are amazing to work with! Leading up to my wedding, Keith kept me on schedule and made sure he had all the details necessary to make our wedding day a blast. He helped me streamline the DJ details, photobooth and uplights which I greatly appreciated. On the night of our wedding, Allan kept the dance floor packed at all times. His positive energy is contagious and we had a blast. I hope anyone planning a wedding gets to work with people as buttoned up and fun as Keith and Allan.
    Lisa D. Married on 07/23/2019

Best wedding ever

What an incredible time. We had so much fun.
    Tina Married on 06/30/2019

Press Play Entertainment

Keith and his team did a great job making sure that my daughter had the right music to create the mood she wanted for her wedding ceremony and reception. Keith kept in touch throughout the planning process, and responded to all questions and requests promptly. The DJ seamlessly handled all audio needs and kept everything on schedule and the photo booth added a fun element to the day. Press Play Entertainment delivered on their services to help make my daughter’s wedding day a success!
    Chelsea S. Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing! Highly recommend

Keith was amazing!! Very professional and played music that all of our guests loved. During the ceremony everyone could hear the songs I picked and were able to clearly here us when we spoke. The music really made our event that much better, we couldn’t be happier. Highly recommend!!
    David L. Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing! Super helpful and professional!

Press Play Entertainment and Russ our DJ were amazing! Their website was super easy to use and convenient to list out all the songs we wanted played at our wedding. Russ was unbelievably accommodating and helpful throughout the entire process. He went above and beyond to make sure he gave us the best day ever. He took the time to know us as a couple. We still receive compliments from our friends and family how good our DJ was and how much fun they had at our wedding. We would definitely recommend Press Play Entertainment and Russ to anyone that is getting married. They are the best!
    Lisa P. Married on 10/27/2018

Awesome DJ, emcee and dancers!!

Keith and his crew were DJs and dancers for my daughter’s bat mitzvah. They kept 75+ kids super happy and engaged the adults as well. Keith is low key and professional. It was always very reassuring to deal with him during the planning process. Would highly recommend and would use him again without a doubt!
    Rockmont E. Married on 10/27/2018

Fun Experience. Did a great job.

I am an event planner and worked with Keith on a Bat Mitzvah that we planned. He did two Bat Mitzvah’s at the space where we held the event that day, one right after another. We were the second one. Everyone was up and dancing and had a great time. He is easy to get in contact with and made great suggestions. We loved working with the MC from Kiss 108 that Keith uses a lot. He was a lot of fun. Definitely would recommend Press Play Entertainment. Excellent customer service and knows what it takes to make a great party
    Steven Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent!

Our son's bar mitzvah was as perfect as we could have imagined. We were able to share our pride and joy with all of our family and friends, and everyone had a great time. Keith worked with us ahead of time to understand what we wanted to do, and Alan and Tony did a great job of entertaining the kids with games, getting all of our guests dancing and giving us time to make tributes. I wholeheartedly recommend Press Play.
    Lindsay Married on 10/20/2018

Awesome dj

Keith is awesome!!! I totally recommend him!!! He played everything we asked of him. He helped make our wedding so much fun 😀
    Sam S. Married on 10/19/2018

Outstanding DJ!

Keith met with us prior to our daughter's bat mitzvah and took the time to go through everything in detail. During the event, the dj and the emcee were able to to keep everything moving nicely. The emcee motivated people to the dance floor in a nice way that was fun for everyone!
    Joan Married on 10/06/2018

Everyone had a great time!

When everyone from your 80-year-old aunt, to 40-something friends, to 12 and 13 year olds independently rave about how great the music was, you know the DJs did something right! Keith was great to work with from start to finish, and created a party that was both fun and in keeping with who we are. It was a great night!
    Karen Married on 09/29/2018

Keith at PressPlay Makes a Party Fun!!!

Keith at PressPlay was fantastic to work with and a great party motivator. He was perfect for my son's bar mitzvah and worth every penny I spent on him. He made the party fun for adults and kids and he engaged well with everyone. He set the pace well, directed the party and got everyone on the dance floor! He was awesome!!!!!
    Carolyn Married on 08/12/2018
    Keith with Press Play entertainment is the entertainment you need for your function. He was so professional and pleasant during the entire process. He was in great communication with us. He got the party going and did all of my request with no problem, Even with a last minute change . The music he plays is what you want and what your guest will want. This is the DJ you need. Keith thank you so much for being so helpful and accommodating. You helped us out greatly. Derek & Carolyn xoxo
    Erin Married on 06/14/2018
    Keith was absolutely amazing and made our wedding a total hit! He was so easy to work with, made the planning process simple with the online planning portal, and was extremely flexible working with some last minute changes we had. I would HIGHLY recommend him!
    Allison Event on: 05/19/2018

At my daughter's Bat Mitzvah, last Saturday, Keith's team was excellent---all three of them---I would give them a 10 out of 10 and highly recommend to anyone I know that is looking to hire a DJ. You can have great food, service and decor, but the "party" is all about the entertainment. They kept everyone on the dance floor to the very last song. I heard nothing but compliments from our guests about how great they were keeping the kids involved and the adults entertained.
    Allison and Todd 5/19/18
  • Y
    Yakov Event on: 12/23/2017
    We retained Press Play's services for our daughter's Bat Mitzvah a month in advance. Keith was always available to discuss our daughter's wishes, and to make scheduling adjustments. The MC was a lot of fun, music selection was right on, both kids and adults had a great time. Thank you Press Play Entertainment!
    Kimberlee Event on: 11/18/2017
    Keith was fabulous to work with and made my daughter's bat mitzvah so fun for the kids and adults!
    Jenny Married on 11/11/2017
    Working with Keith and Alan at Press Play was great. Keith was very helpful in the planning of our big day and Alan was an AWESOME DJ and Emcee. They played all of our requests and had the dance floor packed all night. Alan was a pro on the microphone as well, helping with all the announcements, getting folks motivated to dance, and help make things run smoothly. Our event planner was very impressed as well. Alan even broke out some great dance moves.
    Mira Event on: 10/21/2017
    Keith at Press Play delivered everything we could have wanted for my daughter’s bat mitzvah. He took into account the parents ages, knew what would get us and our friends on the dance floor. And the kids joined us there. He knew what the kids wanted to listen and dance to all night. Everyone enjoyed the games, from the three year old cousins to the fifteen year old siblings friends. I literally got thank you emails from two kids the next day saying what fun they had. A priority of mine was for this to be relatively low key, not too many handlers and not flashy but fun. He delivered. I did opt for an open photo booth vendor Keith suggested, that was also a great all ages hit.
    Debra Event on: 09/02/2017
    We had an amazing experience with Press Play (Emcee Alan and DJ Jay). They really made the party! I've gotten incredible rave reviews. I was a little nervous throwing a big party, and Keith and Alan were extremely easy to work with, accommodating, responsive, and just warm. I had specific do's and don'ts that they followed to a T, and night of, Alan kept everything running smoothly, so that I could just relax and enjoy my guests. But most of all, they were just fun!! A ton of people were on the dance floor, young and old, dancing up a storm from the moment Alan and Jay got started until the minute they were done. They were able to really engage people without being in-your-face or annoying about it -- they just had a fun spirit and great music that were captivating. I seriously cannot recommend them highly enough.
    Eric Married on 07/02/2017
    Press Play Entertainment is exactly who you need at your wedding. Keith is professional, fun and flexible, and provides great value. During the planning process, he is there to help every step of the way, and his website has awesome, easy to use, planning tools for music selection, event timeline, introductions, etc. At the event, Keith was the perfect emcee, handling the announcements and running the evening like a pro. Our wedding guests were a very diverse mix ages and cultures, with very different musical tastes, yet Keith was able to assemble a playlist that kept everyone on the dance floor all night long. Best of all, Keith knows his roll. He was on the mic when necessary, but didn't try to take over the event (as I've seen other DJ's do at weddings). Keith knows this night is about the couple, and he uses his expertise and experience to make sure it's great.

As I now know, there can be a lot of things to worry about when planing a wedding.
    If you hire Press Play Entertainment, the DJ won't be one of them.