Press Play Entertainment Reviews

43 | Needham Heights, MA

43 Reviews for Press Play Entertainment

43 Press Play Entertainment Reviews

Lisa Pearlstein 路 Married on 10/27/2018

Awesome DJ, emcee and dancers!!

Keith and his crew were DJs and dancers for my daughter鈥檚 bat mitzvah. They kept 75+ kids super happy and engaged the adults as well. Keith is low key and professional. It was always very reassuring to deal with him during the planning process. Would highly recommend and would use him again without a doubt!

Lindsay 路 Married on 10/20/2018

Awesome dj

Keith is awesome!!! I totally recommend him!!! He played everything we asked of him. He helped make our wedding so much fun 馃榾

Steven 路 Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent!

Our son's bar mitzvah was as perfect as we could have imagined. We were able to share our pride and joy with all of our family and friends, and everyone had a great time. Keith worked with us ahead of time to understand what we wanted to do, and Alan and Tony did a great job of entertaining the kids with games, getting all of our guests dancing and giving us time to make tributes. I wholeheartedly recommend Press Play.

Sam Schneider 路 Married on 10/19/2018

Outstanding DJ!

Keith met with us prior to our daughter's bat mitzvah and took the time to go through everything in detail. During the event, the dj and the emcee were able to to keep everything moving nicely. The emcee motivated people to the dance floor in a nice way that was fun for everyone!

Joan 路 Married on 10/06/2018

Everyone had a great time!

When everyone from your 80-year-old aunt, to 40-something friends, to 12 and 13 year olds independently rave about how great the music was, you know the DJs did something right! Keith was great to work with from start to finish, and created a party that was both fun and in keeping with who we are. It was a great night!

Karen A 路 Married on 09/29/2018

Keith at PressPlay Makes a Party Fun!!!

Keith at PressPlay was fantastic to work with and a great party motivator. He was perfect for my son's bar mitzvah and worth every penny I spent on him. He made the party fun for adults and kids and he engaged well with everyone. He set the pace well, directed the party and got everyone on the dance floor! He was awesome!!!!!

Carolyn 路 Married on 08/12/2018

Keith with Press Play entertainment is the entertainment you need for your function. He was so professional and pleasant during the entire process. He was in great communication with us. He got the party going and did all of my request with no problem, Even with a last minute change . The music he plays is what you want and what your guest will want. This is the DJ you need. Keith thank you so much for being so helpful and accommodating. You helped us out greatly. Derek & Carolyn xoxo

Press Play Entertainment 1

Erin 路 Married on 06/14/2018

Keith was absolutely amazing and made our wedding a total hit! He was so easy to work with, made the planning process simple with the online planning portal, and was extremely flexible working with some last minute changes we had. I would HIGHLY recommend him!

Allison 路 event on: 05/19/2018

At my daughter's Bat Mitzvah, last Saturday, Keith's team was excellent---all three of them---I would give them a 10 out of 10 and highly recommend to anyone I know that is looking to hire a DJ. You can have great food, service and decor, but the "party" is all about the entertainment. They kept everyone on the dance floor to the very last song. I heard nothing but compliments from our guests about how great they were keeping the kids involved and the adults entertained.
    Allison and Todd 5/19/18

• Y

Yakov 路 event on: 12/23/2017

We retained Press Play's services for our daughter's Bat Mitzvah a month in advance. Keith was always available to discuss our daughter's wishes, and to make scheduling adjustments. The MC was a lot of fun, music selection was right on, both kids and adults had a great time. Thank you Press Play Entertainment!

Jenny 路 Married on 11/11/2017

Working with Keith and Alan at Press Play was great. Keith was very helpful in the planning of our big day and Alan was an AWESOME DJ and Emcee. They played all of our requests and had the dance floor packed all night. Alan was a pro on the microphone as well, helping with all the announcements, getting folks motivated to dance, and help make things run smoothly. Our event planner was very impressed as well. Alan even broke out some great dance moves.

Eric 路 Married on 07/02/2017

Press Play Entertainment is exactly who you need at your wedding. Keith is professional, fun and flexible, and provides great value. During the planning process, he is there to help every step of the way, and his website has awesome, easy to use, planning tools for music selection, event timeline, introductions, etc. At the event, Keith was the perfect emcee, handling the announcements and running the evening like a pro. Our wedding guests were a very diverse mix ages and cultures, with very different musical tastes, yet Keith was able to assemble a playlist that kept everyone on the dance floor all night long. Best of all, Keith knows his roll. He was on the mic when necessary, but didn't try to take over the event (as I've seen other DJ's do at weddings). Keith knows this night is about the couple, and he uses his expertise and experience to make sure it's great.

As I now know, there can be a lot of things to worry about when planing a wedding.
    If you hire Press Play Entertainment, the DJ won't be one of them.

Mira 路 event on: 12/17/2016

You will really enjoy working with Keith. He's knowledgable, professional, responsive and a genuinely good guy. Our daughter has autism and a number of the kids at the reception had various special needs. Keith and his team balanced the needs of those kids with the expectations of the mainstream kids masterfully, and the whole event came together seamlessly. Everyone commented to me that it looked just like a "typical" Bat Mitzvah which is something I never would have imagined possible. The whole day had a feel-good story kind of vibe and a huge amount of the credit goes to the tone set by Press Play. I would be happy to be a reference any time.

Rachel 路 event on: 10/29/2016

Keith was great to work with. We had a bat mitzvah celebration in a roller skating rink. It was a new venue for him and he was very flexible in working out the agenda and creating a party that was fun for everyone.

Matthew and Natalie 路 Married on 10/09/2016

Keith goes above and beyond to make the day go smoothly. He is extremely responsive to e-mails and phone calls. The online planning tool allowed us to make all of our requests and keep everything in line for the big day. He played all of our requests and acknowledged the "do not play" list :) Keith collaborated with us on the "day-of" after a huge change in plans due to weather (outdoors to indoor ceremony and reception, last minute). We stayed on-time, and were able to rearrange our sequence of events (introductions, first dance etc) with his guidance. Everyone had a BLAST and are still talking about the wedding. We are delighted that we say "yes" to this DJ!

Leslie-Anne 路 Married on 09/17/2016

As long as you share your schedule and wishes with Keith, you'll be all set.

Beth 路 Married on 09/03/2016

I met Keith right before walking down the aisle for my wedding and it was like I've known him forever! He is amazing ! Was very friendly and was on top of the whole thing! He did an amazing job DJing the wedding I've gotten great feedback on how everyone loved the music at the wedding thanks to Keith! He also brought lighting as well which made it even better!

Angela 路 Married on 07/16/2016

Keith was our DJ for our wedding in July 2016, and he was absolutely fantastic! In planning, whenever we had a question he was always quick to respond. The day of the wedding we were about a half hour ahead of schedule (not a first, but it hadn't happened in a long time for him), and he was flexible in helping us getting people on and off the dance floor, moving up the cake cutting (so no one would accidentally bump into the cake), and keep the party going. While we only gave him a handful of must-have songs, he got the vibe we wanted and he did not disappoint! He's a fantastic DJ, and I highly suggest Press Play Entertainment for your next wedding.

allie 路 Married on 06/04/2016

Both Keith, the owner of PPE, and the DJ we used, Alan, were incredibly helpful, friendly and easy to work with. The online portal PPE has makes planning easy, and we were able to give guidance around music choices and timing of our reception. Alan arrived ahead of schedule and was set up and ready to go after our cocktail hour live music ended. He was energetic, fun, and super professional throughout the night. He knew our taste and made sure to play songs we wanted and also honor some guest requests as well. He kept the dance floor packed until the very last song! Alan, Keith and Press Play Entertainment truly helped make our reception memorable for us and our guests. We can't recommend them enough!!

amy 路 event on: 05/07/2016

I just held my forth Bat Mitzvah. Press Play provides the best entertainment. They have packages for many levels of affordability. They keep everyone entertained and make sure the fun is endless.

I thank Keith and Jay for such a fun and entertaining evening. The 30+ kids that attended had a great time!

Brigitte 路 Married on 12/11/2015

Keith was super easy to deal with and really nice! I found him at a bridal expo and really liked the software he had. You get to go online and look at all the different songs and top songs for different categories which was really neat. It made it a little easier to not write everything down. Keith did a great job at the wedding and had everyone on the dance floor all night! He even turned back on everything so we could have one last song! Highly recommend!

• User5198724 路 2+ years ago

My husband and I just got married this past weekend and had Keith from Press Play Entertainment as our DJ. We were beyond happy with the job he did. He did such an amazing job reading the crowd and not only did we have an absolute blast but all of our guests did too! The dance floor was full the entire night and everyone talked about how great our DJ was the next day. We would highly recommend this company and Keith to anyone and everyone!

Lauren 路 Married on 06/20/2015

Russ was absolutely amazing! Prior to the wedding he met with us several times to help with the wedding timeline, give suggestions and answer questions. On the day of the wedding Russ was great to work with, he was communicative and flexible leaving us completely worry free. Russ lived up to his promise - he kept the dance floor full all night long! I got an email from a friend the day after the wedding telling me that their feet were covered in band aids due to 'vigorous dancing.' I would recommend Russ to anyone and everyone!!

Michael 路 Married on 05/30/2015

When my wife and I were trying to find DJ services for our wedding, we decided to contact Press Play Entertainment after reading all the excellent reviews. We are sure glad we did! After meeting the owner Keith, we were certain we made the right choice. We were also fortunate enough to have Keith be our DJ, who did an amazing job. After the wedding we had more compliments on our DJ than anything else. He was able to perfectly read the crowd keeping the energy high, and with his impressive music selection was able to accommodate the requests our guests made. From the very beginning he was super helpful with everything and his experience in the business truly showed. Through the company website, you are able to make your song choices ahead of time, and select songs you absolutely want or do not want. I loved this feature, and as mentioned already was very impressed by the vast selection of songs available. I 100% would recommend Press Play Entertainment to anyone looking for a high quality service at an affordable and competitive rate. I certainly plan to use them again in the future!

Seth 路 Married on 11/29/2014

We used Press Play Entertainment for our wedding in November and could not be happier. They were extremely professional and went out of the way to make sure that we were happy. I would strongly recommend using them for any function or event that you might have.