Presidential Limousine Reviews

32 | Washington, DC

32 Reviews for Presidential Limousine

Haley · Married on 06/10/2017

We had an amazing wedding day! Thank you for the dedicated staff and the amount of waiting time. We were a short distance from our destination and the driver was courteous and patient. Thank you the great service!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Jeanette · Married on 05/19/2017

They were very professional and helpful in providing transportation for the grandmothers to and from the wedding venue. They took special care to make sure their special needs were taken care. I would definitely use them again for any occasion.

Sent on 05/30/2017

Alexis · Married on 03/11/2017

Very happy with the overall service we received with Presidential Limo. They're prices were reasonable and the limo we had for my wedding was pristine and classic. So happy we booked them.

Sent on 03/15/2017

randy · Married on 12/05/2016

I use presidential limousine to go to a concert at the Kennedy Center in DC they pick me up at my hotel exactly on time the driver was very professional the car was absolutely gorgeous. I have used a lot of limousine services in the DC area by far this is the best I have ever used and I certainly will use them again. Thank you presidential limousine for a job well done.

Sent on 12/05/2016

Bob · Married on 11/12/2016

I shopped around and after meeting with Sunny and seeing their vehicles, I was convinced they were clearly the most professional and best equipped for my needs. For our daughter's wedding I rented both an 23 pax executive bus for our hotel guests and a 13 pax executive coach for our family use following the reception. Both were on time and we were very pleased with the service.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Leo · Married on 10/08/2016

I would recommend couples to be precise regarding the pick up, departure, and all details related to your event.

Sent on 10/15/2016

Beverly · Married on 09/23/2016

Caution!!! The price may be lower but Presidential Limousine has up-to-date vehicles, reliable and friendly service, and genuine delivery of the services as contracted for. To make our day special, Presidential even gave us something extra.

Sent on 10/11/2016

Cara · Married on 01/30/2016

Sunny and his team were extremely amazing on our wedding day! We had the driver do two trips from a hotel in Old Town to our venue, and then back to the hotel after the reception. His team was so incredibly flexible, professional, and upbeat. I spoke with Sunny a number of times leading up to the wedding. He was in constant communication with us which made us feel very at ease! Then we decided we wanted to book another hour with them to extend our reception on the day-of. Our driver was so accommodating and Sunny even gave us a 50% off discount for the extra hour! His team is so dedicated to making sure all the details are covered and it was SO nice not to have to worry about making sure our guests were shuttled on time! Thank you again, Sunny!!

Sent on 02/08/2016

Max was awesome. Driving a shuttle around DC is no easy task. Especially when your husbands family is filled with drama queens. Everything went smoothly transporting our wedding party.

Sent on 03/10/2016
  • O

Olivia · Married on 09/04/2015

Unfortunately as the bride I don't remember much from my limo after the event. But maybe that's a good thing? There was nothing wrong, they showed up on time, and the fact that I can't remember probably speaks to how seamless their operation was. So here's to the limo company that's SO GOOD and so on par with a beautiful wedding night that it just feels like stepping out of one dream and into the next.

Sent on 03/17/2016

Theo · Married on 06/27/2015

The driver was on time and very professional. Presidential Limousine did everything to meet our needs.

Sent on 06/30/2015
  • X

Xiaodong · Married on 06/26/2015

We were very pleased with Sunny as a driver. He arrived exactly on pickup time in a beautiful 8-passenger limo. He was attentive and flexible to our schedule. It was a most enjoyable experience.

Sent on 06/30/2015

Alexandra · Married on 06/20/2015

This company did a fantastic job of meeting my transportation needs with the utmost respect and professionalism. I would highly recommend their quality service to another customer!

Sent on 08/25/2015

Mariam · Married on 04/18/2015

The owner Sunny was extremely kind. The day of our wedding was on Earthday. It was extremely crowded, our driver was amazing and took the time to help us look for other locations to take pictures. The limo was beautiful and clean.

Sent on 05/28/2015

I was very pleased with the service that I received from Presidential Limousine. I put in a last-minute request for limo service and didn't really think that it could be met. But Sunny worked with me to make it happen. I especially appreciated the flexibility, helpfulness and professionalism the staff provided to me. Thank you!

Sent on 05/21/2015

Erica · Married on 10/09/2014

I planned my friend’s wedding in Washington, D.C. and for transportation we used Presidential Limousine. We needed 2 sedans for transportation from the hotel to ceremony and then from the ceremony to the restaurant for the wedding dinner. To our surprise we received a free upgrade on one of the sedans to a limo! Both limo drivers were very punctual and professional. The drivers took very good care of the wedding parties. After the wedding dinner we hired a stretch expedition to drive us around as kind of a wedding after party. It was the best experience ever. Our limo driver Eric was so wonderful. He took us to the monuments so we could see them at nighttime. Anything we needed he made sure we had it. I hope I can have another wedding in Washington, D.C. so I can use Presidential Limousine again. I would recommend them to anyone who wants a reliable limousine company with the best rates for any event. Trust me, I called a lot of companies and Presidential Limousine had they best rates.

Sent on 10/16/2014

Charlie · event on: 01/14/2014

I used Presidential Limousine to surprise my girlfriend on the night I proposed. Sunny was her driver and did a fantastic job. He picked her up at the airport, took her on a beautiful tour past all of her favorite monuments, and dropped her off at The Ritz-Carlton in Georgetown where I took over with the rest of the night's surprises. He was flexible, accessible via his direct cell phone, and helped make my proposal a story that we love to tell to this day (almost a year later). I would recommend his services to anyone. Thanks Sunny!

Sent on 12/05/2014

My experience with Presidential Limousine was great. Our train arrived a little in Wash DC at Union Station, and our driver stayed in constant contact with us and waited (with no issues) until we were able to meet up at the main entrance of Union Station. The limo was well maintained and clean - very important to me. Our driver was friendly, very knowledgable in navigating through Washington traffic and was flexible in accommodating our changing schedule. We had a planned stop/wait time built into our itineracy, and when that extended to 3 times the original plan, our driver had no difficulty accommodating this change. Overall we had a very high quality experience and I would definitely use again on our next trip to the Washington area.

Sent on 12/17/2013

Nico was great to work with. He listened to everything we wanted and had it all just perfect when we got in the Limo. He even didn't charge us for the little time we were late and held up the driver. It was a perfect day!

Sent on 09/13/2013

Priscilla · Married on 05/06/2017

Prompt responses via email or phone. Professional driver and transportation was in great condition. Would recommend this company and would use their services for future events.

Sent on 05/30/2017

Janelle · Married on 12/05/2015

Sunny and Presidential Limousine are AWESOME! Sunny was really friendly and helpful via phone and email. I used 3 of their vehicles and each was great. I used 2 shuttle vans to transport guests from the Church to the reception. While I did not actually ride on one of these, I heard good things from the wedding guests. We also used a large limo bus for over 20 pple to drive the wedding party around for photos- our driver was great and the vehicle was very clean and nice- exactly what we were looking for. I think the prices of Presidential were great! Cheaper than the other area places (Chariots for Hire, Reston Limo etc). I would definitely recommend Presidential Limo!

Sent on 03/17/2016

Victor · Married on 09/10/2014

I was the friend of the bridegroom. And he just asked me to rent limousine at limousine service. I started to search one of the best and finally I got information here http://limoscanner.com/partner/3949-presidential-limousine-service/ after that I called to the company and rent the vehicle. It was so huge and beautiful so I was very surprised by that factor. I just want to point advantages of Presidential Limousine. The first one is that everyone was very polite, including employees, operator and vehicle driver. The other one is that car interior was decorated superbly in wedding style. So I really appreciate every factor and I want to tell thank you was decorated superbly Presidential Limousine!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Gary · Married on 09/17/2016

I rented two limos, one to bring the groom and his parents and one to bring the bride and her parents from the hotel to the chapel. After the ceremony, one was used to bring both sets of parents to the reception and the other was used to bring the bride and groom.

In retrospect I could have gotten away with one limo that first brought the groom to the church from the hotel (3 miles away) and then returned for the bride and her parents. Unfortunately I did know that after the service there would be plenty of time to shuttle the parents to the reception (3 miles away) while the bridal party had pictures and then return for the bride and groom.

As a result, I ended up spending 2X the amount I needed to just to have a second limo on standby to ensure the bride and groom did not have to wait.

All that said, I suspect I will remember how nice the wedding was, including the Presidential Limousines, long after I forget how much it cost!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Phil · Married on 06/05/2016

Was a great experience all around!

Sent on 06/06/2017

jandf · Married on 12/30/2017

3.0

We got an Escalade to take us from the ceremony to the reception. We didn't need the driver for long, so the 3 hour minimum was unfortunate. The vehicle was new and in good condition and the driver was very nice.

Sent on 01/22/2018