773 Reviews for President Tuxedo

Bride (3)
Alterations (2)
Customization (1)
770 President Tuxedo Reviews

Your staff is very welcoming and helpful

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Brian, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Super friendly, stress free experience. They helped us achieve the look we were going for with the best possible deal. The guys looked awesome and got so many compliments! We highly recommend President Tuxedo in florence. Thank you ladies so much!!!!

Profile Picture Kristen, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Rentals

Amazing experience! Tuxes looked amazing on everyone and it was overall just a perfect experience. I would definitely rent with them again.

Photo for President Tuxedo Review - The groom with his groomsmen in President Tuxedo tuxes
Profile Picture Emily, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Very helpful with coordinating with groomsmen who live in different states.

Profile Picture Simon, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

We had an amazing experience start to finish. The tuxes were perfect and very affordable. We even get a free suit since all of our groomsmen turned in their tuxes! Definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Kendra, 12/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Our experience with President Tuxedo (Oakland Mall Michigan location) was great! There were no complaints! Every staff member was friendly, especially Derek who took the time to fold and pin the pocket squares to our liking in a very timely manner and free of charge! Jessica was also very informative and a great help. All of the groomsmen, the fathers, and especially my husband, looked absolutely handsome.

Profile Picture Tara, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Everything matched up perfectly!

Profile Picture Cornelius, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Rentals, Father of Bride, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers

the staff were super helpful and very nice and we will be using President tuxedo anytime we need a tux thanks

Profile Picture tes, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Excellent service & products. Great quality.

Profile Picture Kim, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Groom, Groomsmen, Rentals

Great experience no complaints

Profile Picture Nicholas, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The tuxedo rentals were exactly what we wanted. The employees were very attentive to our details down to the socks and shoes. They had all the colors we wanted for our wedding colors and handled our out of town bridal party member’s fittings with ease.

Profile Picture Taylor, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Father of Bride, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Rentals

Lisa Cole at the Dearborn Michigan location was awesome to work with, she was very professional. She most definitely took the stress off of me and made sure everything would be great for my big day. Great Job Lisa. From The Wade-Fantroy Wedding

Profile Picture Tanesha, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Rentals, Bride, Father of Bride, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers

Great service, great flexibly! Made sure everything was taken care of even with a few hiccups.

Profile Picture Alexis, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

They were amazing. Very helpful and quick with changes. I don't know why someone would go somewhere else. Loved everything about them!

Profile Picture Christina, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Rentals, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Groom, Groomsmen

The staff was excellent to work with. They worked with our price range and got us a great deal!

Profile Picture Erika, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Out of ALL the vendors that I had to deal with for the wedding President tuxedo was (1.) the only one I stuck with throughout the entire planning process. And (2.) the MOST understanding and easiest to work with. We will definitely be referring them to other people in the future. As well as use them for other events! I also love and appreciate they offered a military discount!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers, Rentals

President Tuxedo was absolutely a great choice! Very friendly and accommodating, tuxedos looked amazing!!

Profile Picture Shannon, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

President tuxedo is great!!!!!

Profile Picture Brianna, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Our Overall Experience was wonderful! Denise and her team were able to work with all of my guys including the ones that lived out of state to make sure all measurement were in on time. During final fit ups before our wedding Denise was able to make changes for multiple guys who had some slight issues with the tuxes to make sure everything fit perfect on our day. Her teams fast turn around to get replacement items helped to make sure every last detail was perfect!

Profile Picture James, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Everyone was wonderful, especially Crystal. Very helpful with our out of town family and coordinating it all last minute.

Profile Picture Angelique, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

With all the stress that a wedding brings it was a relief to have president tuxedos handling everything for my groom and all the men. Crystal and I met, she knew what I wanted and she took charge and made it happen. Absolutely loved the entire group on Monroe st.

Profile Picture Brelynn, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Rentals

Crystal was amazing, very professional and help with a couple mistakes at the store so we wouldn't have to go back at a later date. Will recommend this place to anyone.

Profile Picture Jose, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers, Rentals, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals

President Tuxedo was an amazing experience! We had originally gone to Men's Wearhouse and something just felt off while we were there. It felt kind of pushy, the colors didn't seem to really match what we were looking for. We ended up booking with them, but wanted to go to President Tuxedo as well to see how they compared...the experience was so much better! We felt much more comfortable working with Jessica and her staff, the offer was much better, the price was much better, they had the exact color match we wanted, and the style of the vest was much nicer than Men's Wearhouse could offer. So, we booked with President Tuxedo and I canceled my reservation with Men's Wearhouse. Jessica and her staff were amazing to say the least! My tux was free as part of the package and I get a free suit out of it as well, plus all of my groomsmen got $20 off their tuxes. The total cost of tuxes for 6 people was around $1,000.

Profile Picture Robert, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Awesome people to work with. They helped us get the exact look we were wanting for our wedding. Aileen was quick to respond to every question I had. Definitely recommend her and her team.

Profile Picture Megan, 10/14/17, 1 Review