793 Reviews for President Tuxedo

Bride (3)
Alterations (2)
Customization (1)
790 President Tuxedo Reviews

Crystal was amazing. Very nice!

Profile Picture chris, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Your staff is very welcoming and helpful

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Brian, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I was pretty amazed by the service we got. Thank you

Profile Picture Ty, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Everyone there are friendly and very caring .

Profile Picture Tatasy, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Unique Services (Other)

great service all around, crystal was amazing!

Profile Picture Charles, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

President tuxedo was so easy to work with even with our groomsmen being all over the place. Absolutely would recommend them for any wedding party!

Profile Picture Katherine , 5/4/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Rentals, Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers, Tuxedo Rentals

The wrong size came in twice in a row. Scott pulled out his sewing kit and did the Hem himself. Looked great when he was finished.

Profile Picture Melissa, 4/21/18, 1 Review

Good service. Fast friendly staff

Profile Picture Brian, 4/21/18, 1 Review

My experience was great. I would definitely use PresidentTuxedo

Profile Picture Terrance, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The staff were very helpful and professional. We are very happy with the experience.

Profile Picture Wesley, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Lisa was just amazing! Very attentive and made sure she got us exactly what we wanted for our dream wedding! Beyond satisfied! :))

Profile Picture Ike, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

After being ignored and feeling like a bother at another Tuxedo Rental company, I felt welcomed and appreciated at President Tuxedo in Taylor. They were happy to answer my questions and help me prepare for my special day. They communicated with me along the process and were great from start to finish.

Profile Picture Donald, 3/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Super friendly, stress free experience. They helped us achieve the look we were going for with the best possible deal. The guys looked awesome and got so many compliments! We highly recommend President Tuxedo in florence. Thank you ladies so much!!!!

Profile Picture Kristen, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Rentals

Amazing experience! Tuxes looked amazing on everyone and it was overall just a perfect experience. I would definitely rent with them again.

Photo for President Tuxedo Review - The groom with his groomsmen in President Tuxedo tuxes
Profile Picture Emily, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Very helpful with coordinating with groomsmen who live in different states.

Profile Picture Simon, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

We had an amazing experience start to finish. The tuxes were perfect and very affordable. We even get a free suit since all of our groomsmen turned in their tuxes! Definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Kendra, 12/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Our experience with President Tuxedo (Oakland Mall Michigan location) was great! There were no complaints! Every staff member was friendly, especially Derek who took the time to fold and pin the pocket squares to our liking in a very timely manner and free of charge! Jessica was also very informative and a great help. All of the groomsmen, the fathers, and especially my husband, looked absolutely handsome.

Profile Picture Tara, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Everything matched up perfectly!

Profile Picture Cornelius, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Rentals, Father of Bride, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers

the staff were super helpful and very nice and we will be using President tuxedo anytime we need a tux thanks

Profile Picture tes, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Excellent service & products. Great quality.

Profile Picture Kim, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Groom, Groomsmen, Rentals

Great experience no complaints

Profile Picture Nicholas, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The tuxedo rentals were exactly what we wanted. The employees were very attentive to our details down to the socks and shoes. They had all the colors we wanted for our wedding colors and handled our out of town bridal party member’s fittings with ease.

Profile Picture Taylor, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Father of Bride, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Rentals

Lisa Cole at the Dearborn Michigan location was awesome to work with, she was very professional. She most definitely took the stress off of me and made sure everything would be great for my big day. Great Job Lisa. From The Wade-Fantroy Wedding

Profile Picture Tanesha, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Rentals, Bride, Father of Bride, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers

Great service, great flexibly! Made sure everything was taken care of even with a few hiccups.

Profile Picture Alexis, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews