861 Reviews for President Tuxedo

Bride (3)
Alterations (2)
Customization (1)
858 President Tuxedo Reviews

My best man cannot be in town until one day before my wedding, so they prepared three different sizes for him just so that we can be stress free. I can’t be happier with their service.

Profile Picture Chen, 7/29/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

The young who help me at the Oakland Mall president was outstanding , he was so very helpful when it came to my grandson and his fixing. He wear men bottom, but kids size in everything else, he was so helpful and made the process easy and not very expensive. Plus, it was a last min fitting!

Photo for President Tuxedo Review - The oakland mall rep, had my grandson on point!
Profile Picture Tonnie, 7/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Great service. Nice tuxedos.

Profile Picture LaKija, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Rentals, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Father of Bride, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers
3.8

I had issues with 2 different stores getting correct measurements on multiple guys. My sons pants were nearly 5" too short. I wear a size 38 waist and was given pants that were 42-45 which were huge. i was then given a 40-42 on the day of my wedding which still fit pretty loose. The shoes weren't in the best shape but were the right size and acceptable. My wife brought my son in and one of the employees was really short and condescending with her attempting to imply that they weren't the wrong size. There was another employee who was newer and a guy who was training him that were very professional and understanding. They were the only reason I didn't make a very big complaint dealing with these issues.

Profile Picture Joe, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

From the groom, to the mini groom to the groomsmen! The color coordination’s were great with the girls dress!

Profile Picture Ayrika, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My wedding was 07.28.18 and they worked with me every step of the way my guys looked so amazing 10/10 would recommend

Photos
Profile Picture Sabrina, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Rentals, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers

Awesome!! Thank you for making it look amazing!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/22/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Groom, Groomsmen, Rentals

Tuxs looked great, very high quality and the staff were very helpful

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

When we had a groomsmen drop out the week of the wedding they were able to change the vest color of our usher to match the other groomsmen.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Bryan Fraser, along with the other workers were extremely helpful! I especially LOVED the communication through President Tuxedo from Bryan. I never worried about whether or not we were going to miss a deadline. They were so great at color matching the bridesmaid's dresses with the ties. The slim fit navy tuxes were a huge hit at our wedding. Every single person who rented looked amazing in it. The overall experience was great and I'd definitely recommend them to anyone who needs a tux!

Profile Picture Lynnae, 7/21/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Rentals, Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals

President Tuxedo was very cheap costs for the tuxedo and everything turned out great. We were very happy and they were quick to fix any tuxedo issues.

Profile Picture Nicholas, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

We had a short time to put the wedding together, president tuxedo got all of the men fitted, even the out of town guys!

Profile Picture Grace, 7/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Great experience, very knowledgeable and friendly! We would recommend president tuxedo to any one who is interested in quality and timeliness!

Profile Picture Julie, 7/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The workers where nice and patient with me greet me with a smile every time i entered the store. Congratulate me and my wife before and after are wedding. We have nothing to say bad about anyone at President Tuxedo thanks so much fot been professional.

Profile Picture Leroy, 7/18/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Tuxedo Rentals, Rentals, Groomsmen

President tuxedo was great, they helped us through all of the tuff decisions on deciding what would look best! When there was a problem, they fixed it very quickly with no hassle! They were very nice about working with us so our day could be perfect! The guys all looked awesome! Thanks President tuxedo I will definitely recommend you!

Profile Picture Sara, 7/14/18, 1 Review
3.7

Everything went fine. The shoes were to hard. Will wear my own shoes next time.

Profile Picture Ryan, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Very helpful and friendly.

Profile Picture Todd, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Groom, Rentals, Tuxedo Rentals
2.5

We had to clarify clear details several times. They forgot everything we had explained to them. They were not on top of their notes remembering our wishes. We just felt like customers and not clients. I am not happy with this experience. Just because we got a deal using them and only spent 26 dollars for the groom doesn’t mean we deserve bad service.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Alyssa, 7/14/18, 1 Review

Everything was perfect! Absolutely beautiful

Profile Picture Joanna, 7/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

President tuxedo was great! They made everything so easy for the guys and put my mind at ease! They had more options and the manager was very friendly!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Rentals, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals

The person that helped us name was Lisa and we are so appreciative of everything she has helped us with the whole time.

Profile Picture Yahiera, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Overall great service and attire. Needed an adjustment to pant length at delivery and it was handled within 15 minutes and all was well. Thank you Presidents Tuxedo, I looked great walking my daughter down the aisle.

Profile Picture Charles, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The team was awesome and they were able to help the whole wedding party!!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The colors were great, the service wonderful and prompt. I would go back again, as well as recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Katrina, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Groom, Groomsmen, Rentals, Tuxedo Rentals
4.3

The experience overall was great. I would recommend President Tuxedo to Family and Friends.

Profile Picture Bridget, 7/7/18, 1 Review