Preserve Studio Reviews

Preserve Studio 5
Preserve Studio 6
Preserve Studio 7

Lindsay · Married on 09/21/2018

Creative and talented professional. I met Shannon with Preserve Studios when she was providing videography services at my best friend’s wedding. After becoming engaged soon after, I looked through her portfolio and loved her work and style of photography. After our awesome engagement shoot, I am very confident and happy with my selection of this very important wedding service! She’s responsive, personable and has a beautiful eye for finding the shot. My fiancé and I look forward to working with her on our wedding day.

• Torrie

Torrie · Married on 08/04/2018

They Create Magic

This team is magical. We book Shannon for our wedding. She met with us and made us feel so comfortable about her vision that we booked her right away. She was so amazing in how she cared for us and our special day that I booked a separate shoot before the wedding. Her vision is simply amazing. Her team arrived for our wedding and became a part of our family. There are no words for how seamless they work together. The cohesiveness is astonishing and they truly made our day one to remember. When people comment on how amazing the camera crew was before they even see the finished product- it means something. And the final product was a magical dream come true. I am looking for reasons to work with Preserve Studio again. Side note they also have a company that does breathtaking floral arrangements. Our wedding would not have been the day it was without Shannon and her amazing team answering questions, having their incredible vision, and all of their support.

Jose · Married on 07/01/2018

Made our photo shoot very easy and natural for us. We had a beautiful spot in Lake Tahoe.. Thank you so much.

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/19/2018

We used Preserve Studio for our Videography and for our Floral for our wedding. From my first conversation w/ Shannon, I was hooked. She explained everything to me and I was pleasantly surprised that she offered to do my floral as well! She made sure to stay in my budget but still give me everything I wanted for my rustic wedding. Every question I had, she answered and was always available for me. The day of the wedding was absolutely amazing. The floral arrangements were beautiful and above and beyond what I expected. Shannon was so accommodating the day of and captured all the perfect moments. Her team was super friendly and accommodating as well. We just got our video back and it is more than we could of asked for. We absolutely loved it! She also made us an extra video of me and my bridesmaids basically doing a rap video lol. It was hilarious and just another added bonus on why Preserve Studio is so awesome! We recommend Shannon and her team to anyone! We can't thank you guys enough for everything, you truly made a wonderful impact on our wedding day!

Hieu · Married on 10/21/2017

Amazing photographer. I usually don’t like being photographed. Shannon and her team made me feel at ease on our wedding day! So fun to work with.

Maigan · Married on 10/21/2017

Shannon and her team made all of my wedding dreams come true!! They were all amazing!

Veronica · Married on 10/07/2017

Absolutely loved working with Shannon! She was so passionate about her work and making sure that our day was as special as could be.

Sarah · Married on 07/21/2017

Beautiful flowers! I loved them so much more than i ever dreamed! I didnt know anything about flowers and you took my dream wedding photos and made it happen along with your personal touch! Thank you so much!

michelle · Married on 05/20/2017

Working with preserve was a breeze, we couldnt be happier with our highlight video. Thank you guys for capturing our special day.

Heidee · Married on 05/13/2017

Shannon is an amazing photographer. she makes you feel comfortable , she is professional, sweet and friendly. We loved our engagement photos and can't wait for her to photography and videotape our wedding!

Jamie · Married on 05/12/2017

I had a great experience with Preserve Studio. Shannon has been so helpful and so sweet with our wedding photography. The photos are beautiful beyond belief and the passion she has for her craft is amazing!

Gaby · Married on 05/10/2017

Love'd our session and would recommend it to anyone that is wanting good photos!!

Melissa · Married on 04/29/2017

Shannon and her team were very friendly and talented and while the event was happening, we hardly even noticed their presence (which is exactly what you want!) When we did the portrait shots and group shots, they did their best to keep everyone's attention and were very entertaining and made it feel like they were just a few friends joining in and helping capture the special moments. I highly recommend Shannon and her team for your wedding photography / cinematography needs!

Alexandra · Married on 03/24/2017

Shannon is fantastic. From the beginning, when she reached out to me I knew that she was an expert in her field. She is super friendly, accommodating, flexible, ETC. She was wonderful on the day of the wedding and helped in every way she could. Her team is also wonderful. The finished cinematic short was beautiful and polished.
    I would recommend Shannon wholeheartedly and look forward to working with her in the future.

Dianna · Married on 11/11/2016

Shannon and her team went above and beyond! We had the pleasure of getting to know them as our wedding photographers, videographers, and florist. I'm usually very indecisive but Shannon guided me effortlessly through the entire creative process, turning my ideas into a beautiful reality that made my big day truly memorable. It felt like we were working with a friend and her passion for what she does shows through in everything she does. She was extremely patient and accommodating with us; if there was ever something that we were uncomfortable with or unsure about she did everything necessary to give us the confidence we needed and help us relax. The fact that she is a veteran and was able to make my husband (also a veteran) feel comfortable was amazing! Now we have the most beautiful professional pictures and videos of the best day ever. Thank you, Shannon!!!

alexis · Married on 10/15/2016

I would highly recommend using Preserve Studio for any bride that is expecting excellent service and on a budget. I knew what I wanted for my wedding but I was willing to give some wiggle room to types of blooms or flowers so long as they were within my color palette to match with our wedding colors. I approached Shannon with some ideas via Pinterest and told her I was open to suggestions. I sent her photos of what my grooms men and brides maids would be wearing as well as color schemes for our decor and Shannon literally brought my dream to life. I just described what I wanted and she asked specifics as to how high I wanted arrangements, what kind of mood or theme I wanted, how many, etc. Shannon and her team totally delivered. I couldn't be more pleased and all my guests complimented me on the flower arrangements. Shannon was prompt and very responsive to all requests or emails I sent to her. When I had mentioned I had issues with our photographer she even offered to do editing on the photos or retake photos as her business offers photo services. Had I known before what Shannon was capable of producing I would have totally gone with her for photography services as well. Would definitely use her again.

DeVante · Married on 10/01/2016

Shannon and her crew were amazing! They captured some of the best moments at our wedding and our cinematic short film turned out better than we could have ever imagined. We will cherish the footage for the rest of our lives. Preserve Studio provided us with the most natural service. Easy going people that fit right in. I would recommend Preserve Studio to anyone that asked me! Keep up the great work!!

Gabrielle · Married on 09/03/2016

Working with Shannon was wonderful our situation was very different.

We first booked her in January 2016. I was thrilled to find this gem online and her artistic style is what captured me.

Our first venue was in the county she was in, later it didn’t fall through for financial reasons. We had already paid the deposit but could not afford the transportation fee to the new locations closer to home. So we were just going to take it as a loss. However, she was super helpful and kind in offering us a package to claim the shoot. I found this to be super above and beyond her call of duty.

We had scheduled a shoot, but with weather and family events we had to cancel several times.

Soon I got pregnant and we decided to do a shoot after he was a couple weeks as we would have a 5 hour drive.

My experience working and talking with Shannon has always been one with delight. She really cares about telling your story. She wants to capture your moments and that she does. She is very comfortable to work with and as I mentioned before her work is beautiful she is a total photo artist and invests in getting better.

I regret not picking up a second job to pay the additional fees to have her do our wedding since we weren’t satisfied with our video and photos seemed a bit too posed with the new photographer.

So please don’t make the mistake and invest in the most important part of your wedding the part that captures those memories.

Preserve Studio 18
    Preserve Studio 19
    Preserve Studio 20
    Preserve Studio 21
    Preserve Studio 22

Samantha · Married on 05/20/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Preserve Studio. Shannon, the owner, is warm, friendly and professional - and her work is second to none! She is a powerful storyteller and perfectly captured the love my husband and I have for one another. From day one, Shannon was very easy to talk to, answered all my questions, and communicated with me every step of the way.
    Preserve Studio created a Love Story Video, a Feature Film of our Wedding, and a Highlight Reel of our Wedding Day. Each film was unique and beautifully made. A noteworthy mention is that the staff members that Shannon sent to capture our wedding footage were phenomenal. They were courteous, made me feel comfortable, and most importantly, were barely noticeable (which is important because I didn't want to feel like I had paparazzi all around me distracting me on my wedding day). The video was well worth the investment. I would hire Preserve Studio again and again - they preserved one of the most memorable days of my life better than I could have imagined.

Charla · Married on 11/08/2015

Thank you to Shannon and her whole team. Everyone was great! The pictures of my daughter's Sweet 16 Birthday are fabulous. Shannon did the before shots that were so good it was difficult to choose which to print. Lyra & Victoria took the shots of the party. We love them.

Molly · Married on 10/10/2015

Shannon and her team were AWESOME! I was so nervous planning a wedding on my own but shannon was very reassuring and flexible with me. She was great. She and her team showed up the day if the wedding and just made the while day so much easier. They were very professional and I got compliments on them and their presence there from guests! Wow!

• Michelle

Michelle · Married on 10/03/2015

I can't say enough great things about Preserve Studio! Since the first time I called to find out more information about packages, I felt completely at ease. I had been searching for a Wedding Photographer for about two months and it had become a daunting task, deciding between price and quality. There are many photographers in the area but I was looking for photographer who could capture us and I am not into cookie-cutter weddings. With Preserve Studio, no one’s wedding looks like the other. I was also looking for videographer and what sold me on Preserve Studio is they do both with separate staff. One for photo and the other for video. Not to mention on the day of our wedding (it was outside) it got windy and I was all nerves but Shannon put me at ease and told me not to worry we could do the couple shots after the wedding on a count of the wind storm. Thank you Preserve Studio for your exceptional work!! I am a client for life!

Shannon and team were attentive and thorough on the day of our wedding. The end result was beautiful. We could not have asked for more. Thank you for capturing our special day perfectly!

Jessica · Married on 07/19/2014

Shannon is really what wedding videography is all about, she is exceptional. She is so fun and extremely talented in her craft. The quality of her work is outstanding, she captured all the emotions of the day in such an artist and beautiful way, and her ability to mix the emotions with the film taken is truly breath taking. She created a video for our wedding that was absolutely indescribable. The creativity she possesses behind the camera is unmatched by most people in the field. Shannon treats her work as if it was her own wedding making sure each second is perfect. Timing to receive the final product was spectacular. We trust and absolutely love all of Shannon’s work and are so happy we had our wedding video captured by her. We would highly recommend Shannon to film your wedding!!