Premium Entertainment DJs, Lighting, & Photobooths Reviews

105 Reviews for Premium Entertainment DJs, Lighting, & Photobooths

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 07/05/2019

Best. Night. EVER!!!!

Can not express how happy I was using Premium for my wedding this July. Anthony was simply amazing and was able to provide two huge music lovers and critics with the best musical experience ever!! From the very beginning, Anthony listened to our ideas and concerns, and assured us we would have a great experience. He didn’t disappoint! We had SO much fun, danced the night away and everyone raved about the night. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making our special day one we will never ever forget!!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Summer P · Married on 07/04/2019

Fantastic choice!

We are so happy we chose to work with Premium Entertainment for our wedding reception! Scheduling and planning was incredibly easy even though my now-husband and I live out of state from our NJ wedding venue. That was no problem at all for the Premium team! Anthony and the Premium crew were extremely easy to get ahold of, patient and genuinely polite with all of our questions, and truly fun to work with. We loved the online planning portal and knew we could reach out to our DJ if we needed any assistance at all. Very professional, kind, and kept the celebration going better than we could have expected. Would highly recommend for any entertainment needs!

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Michael

Michael Ramar · Married on 05/11/2019

Couldn't have asked for anything better

Everything about our experience with them was amazing. The music was awesome, the set up fit perfectly and even when our photographers left early, they quickly grabbed a camera and captured our send off. They went above and beyond for our wedding and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone for any occasion.

Sent on 08/03/2019

Sarah · Married on 10/27/2018

Dj chelli is the best!

Premium Entertainment and DJ Chelli were the best choice we made for our wedding. Chelli brought everyone to the dance floor during our reception and knew how to read the crowd in order to keep them on the dance floor. Everyone loved the music and loved DJ Chelli. She is an extremely talented DJ and so much fun to work with! Would highly recommend Premium Entertainment and DJ Chelli to anyone looking to have the best night of their life.

Sent on 11/18/2018

Tyler · Married on 11/29/2017

Premium Entertainment Group was AWESOME! Our attendant Phil was extremely accommodating and was able to have everything setup and ready for our event before the time we had asked for. I will definitely be using Premium Entertainment in the future and be referring them to friends.

Sent on 12/04/2017

jennifer · Married on 09/01/2017

Wonderful!!!!!
    Loved everything and people where delighted

Sent on 09/05/2017

Karen · Married on 07/29/2017

Premium Entertainment's Anthony DeStefano did an outstanding job for our event. He was very responsive to our situation and performed with utmost professionalism.

Sent on 07/31/2017

Jonathan · Married on 05/17/2017

My wife and I went with Premium Entertainment for their Magic Mirror Photobooth for our wedding reception. We inquired with a number of places for just to compare prices and see what they had to offer. Their prices are fair and they're very tentative. We dealt specifically with Anthony and he was great. He listened to our wishes and created beautiful layouts and prints unique from what you normally see. The staff during our wedding were very engaging and easy to deal with. I can't find one thing negative to say. I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/05/2017

tony · event on 05/10/2017

Anthony and Frank were great. See you at the senior ball

Sent on 05/12/2017

Lidys · Married on 04/26/2017

The Staff was great ! They were very attentive can't wait to use their services again next year!

Sent on 04/29/2017

Maria · Married on 04/22/2017

Very receptive; good follow-up; DJ Scott knew how to work the crowd and get everyone on the dance floor

Sent on 04/25/2017
  • F

frank · Married on 04/08/2017

We had the selfie photobooth and it was perfect. Anthony was great to work with and even connected the booth to auto post on Facebook. I highly recommend!!

Sent on 04/17/2017

Martyn · Married on 03/25/2017

Would not hesitate to recommend Anthony. He did a great job, and everybody loved the photo booth!

Sent on 03/27/2017

Leslie · Married on 03/04/2017

Absolutely would recommend !!!

Sent on 03/04/2017

regina · Married on 01/01/2017

Anthony and his team did a great day always a pleasure to work with him !!! see you next year

Sent on 12/23/2016

Danielle · Married on 11/21/2016

Thanks so much Premium Entertainment! We used their services for a corporate event at a hotel. As the meeting coordinator, I received great feedback from the attendees and they LOVED the photo booth! They were so easy to work with and extremely responsive, especially via email. I would highly recommend these guys for anyone looking for a DJ, they even asked me before the meeting started what type of music our attendees would like and did a great job of pleasing all ages. Great music, great service, on time, friendly- this company is everything you look for when planning an event!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Antoinette · Married on 11/05/2016

The Photo Booth enhanced our event!!! Premium Entertainment is very easy to work with, they go above and beyond to make sure your experience is top notch!!! We look forward to working with them again at our next event, Fifth District AHEPA Cancer Research Foundation 2017 Gala.

Sent on 11/07/2016

Bernadette · Married on 10/28/2016

I can't come up with enough amazing words to describe my experience working with Anthony and his team at Premium Entertainment. 10/10 Would definitely use again!

From Day 1 - through the entire planning process it was a pleasure working with Anthony. He and his team were quick to respond to emails and easily answer any questions I had, flexible with different ideas during planning, and willing to offer great suggestions when I was stumped on songs to pick or a timeline for the reception etc..

The services we used were their DJ/MC (ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception), Photobooth, Uplighting, and even had a surprise Videographer.

The music was fantastic- the dance floor was full the entire night. We even had a party gather outside our reception of other resort guests wanting to join in on the fun and dance the night away.

The Photobooth was so much fun!! I loved the logo Anthony's team designed for us and the prints were very high quality. The Photobooth props were hilarious- we had so much fun looking through the Guest Book the morning after the wedding.

The Uplighting was completely worth it. We used the Amber lighting and it added a romantic, candle lit ambiance. It took an already beautiful ballroom and made it cozy and intimate.

We have had so many of our friends and family tell us that our wedding was the best wedding they have ever been to. We owe much of that to Anthony and his amazing team.

I would highly recommend Premium Entertainment to any Bride and Groom To Be and look forward to my next opportunity to work with Anthony.

Sent on 12/09/2016

Alexa · Married on 10/16/2016

Get the white label photobooth! It's elegant and takes fantastic pictures! We loved working with Anthony, and my guests had such a great time at the photobooth at our wedding all night!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Patrycja · Married on 10/02/2016

Everyone at my wedding loved the photo booth! The service was great and very professional! We loved the scrap book we received at the end of the night! I would recommend this company to anyone!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Shane · Married on 09/16/2016

Anthony made me feel like I have known him for years. Every song I asked for was played at the exact right part of the wedding. Anthony went above and beyond and was considered an honorary bridesmaid because of his help the day of the wedding. My family ADORED him and the photo attendant. The scrap book at the end of the night was a great surprise ( some of the best photos from the wedding). Anthony went above the call of duty and without him my day would have went south quickly, his years of experience in the field saved my wedding. I can not thank him enough for keeping everyone moving and me smiling.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Casey · Married on 09/10/2016

I could not recommend using Premium Entertainment for their DJ services enough! EVERY guest from our wedding has commented on how great the DJ was. He kept our guests up and dancing almost the entire time and played everything from classics, to new music and even perfectly worked in a few odd song requests we had. During the planning process this group was organized and quick to respond to any questions we had pop up.

Sent on 10/17/2016

Eve · Married on 09/03/2016

Anthony was responsive and so helpful every step of the way. He really make sure all needs were met!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Kye · Married on 08/27/2016

Anthony was kind, patient and friendly!! In the beginning of the evening he patiently waited in line with guest to introduce himself and congratulate my husband and I! Photobooth was a big hit and uplighting was beautiful!! He even set back up at the end of the night so that I could take a pic in the booth!!! I'd used them again for sure!!!

Sent on 09/04/2016

Holly · Married on 07/31/2016

They did an awesome job!! Amazing props for the photo booth, and everyone at the wedding really enjoyed it!

Sent on 08/08/2016