Premiere Emcee, LLC Reviews

127 | Windsor Mill, MD

127 Reviews for Premiere Emcee, LLC

127 Premiere Emcee, LLC Reviews

Tiara · Married on 10/07/2018

Steve was really great! He kept the crowd engaged and everyone is saying how much they enjoyed him! My husband and myself are still getting compliments on our wedding! Before our reception, it was a bit chaotic but the guests forgot all about it after Steve kept them laughing and entertained during the reception ! Thanks again for hosting our event!!

Premiere Emcee, LLC 1

Christie · Married on 09/27/2018

Great Emcee! Very professional, has great advice and made the night flow seamlessly.

• I

Isaac · Married on 08/23/2018

I could not ask for anything to be done different. It was perfect to me.

Sharae · Married on 08/19/2018

Steve was amazing! He helped make our wedding a huge success. Our guests raved about him. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Pascal · Married on 08/09/2018

Steve is 5 stars all the way. Professional, courteous, and detailed. He will ensure everything runs smoothly from the start to end of any event. Thanks again!

Heidi · Married on 07/12/2018

Steve was absolutely amazing! He really brought great energy and kept the party going! He was always responsive and adjusted well to the many things I kept changing lol! If you’re looking for someone to really set off your event and to make it one of the best weddings that your guests will ever attend, then look no further and hire Premier Emcee!!!

Raven · Married on 07/01/2018

Steven was amazing!!! Extremely responsive and flexible and helped to make our special day perfect in every way!

Lauren · Married on 06/17/2018

Steve is a phenomenal Wedding Emcee! All of my guests were impressed by how fun and interactive he was. We had a few snafus on the day of the wedding which lead us to go off schedule and led to a lot of panic behind the scenes. Yet Steve was able to mask it all from our guests and adjust the timing of things to keep the wedding going smoothly. I have had several guests tell me "your wedding was hands down the best wedding I have ever been to...It was seamless". I give Steve credit for making the guests feel like things were moving "seamlessly" when other issues throughout the day caused the plans to go out of the window. Had he not buffered in enough safety time and been able to think on his feet to adjust the schedule as necessary our wedding could've fallen apart. On top of it all, Steve has a great energy about him. He kept all the guests entertained, laughing, and dancing, throughout the night. Guests kept asking me "Where did you find that emcee...He is amazing!" Steve is just a good person all around. He was extremely responsive and helpful during wedding planning and we could not have imagined our day without his guidance, encouragement, and energy. If you are looking for a top of the line Emcee BOOK HIM. It is also amazing that he works so closely with DJ Craig G from Top floor light and sound, who was hands down the best DJ. Getting them together as a package was amazingly convenient and they both gave us a level of quality that exceeded out expectations.

Therence · Married on 06/17/2018

Steve was an absolute pleasure to work with. Despite our busy schedules he remained incredibly flexible and helped us plan out even the minute details of our wedding. He went above and beyond! All of our guests raved about how great the MC was and some already plan on booking him for their special day. We couldn't have asked for a more patient, accommodating, and entertaining MC.

Tricia · Married on 06/10/2018

Steve was amazing!!!!!!! If you are looking for someone to turn up the party. You have found the right guy! He was super nice and respectful. He handle the crowd with ease and had everyone on their feet and enjoying themselves. If I ever have another big event, he would be my go to person! The best ever!

Jessica · Married on 06/09/2018

Premier Emcee helped us complete the best day of our Life. Steve kept the crowd engaged, laughing, and having a great time. Our guests were entertained and full of energy which made this an experience of a lifetime. People have been talking about how professional yet fun Steve was and how he kept the energy high throughout the entire reception. Thank you so much for making our day so special and helping us create memories that will last forever. Premier Emcee is #1 in our book. Thank you Steve!!!!

Jessica · Married on 06/09/2018

Premiere Emcee, LLC 2
    Premiere Emcee, LLC 3
    Premiere Emcee, LLC 4
    Premiere Emcee, LLC 5
  • F

Felicia · Married on 06/06/2018

Steve is the BEST of the BEST in the business. So professional and helpful!! We couldn't have asked for a better MC for our wedding! Keep up the great work Steve!!

J · Married on 06/02/2018

We were so glad that we went with premiere Emcee, Steve was always there to answer questions very professional and just a overall fun person. Our family and friends raved about how great Steve was! If your thinking about hiring premiere Emcee trust me go for it and you will not be disappointed! Truly worth every cent spent!

Sherri · Married on 05/26/2018

On May 26th 2018, I married my high school sweetheart. There was no doubt in my mind, but to have Steve, emcee our wedding. He watched our relationship start and grow from the beginning. Steve exceeded our expectations from start to finish. He kept the crowd going the whole night. Everyone was on their feet dancing and laughing having a great time. It felt like a night club which was the vibe I wanted for our special day! His personality shines bright every time he touches the mic and everyone loved him! Thank you Steve!

Regina · Married on 05/11/2018

Steve was AMAZING!! I’ve never worked with an emcee before and was always used to the DJ also serving as the emcee. Having Steve at my event made me certain that I will ALWAYS recommend him to my clients! While a DJ may be able to make announcements and speak to the crowd, Steve was able to interact with the crowd on a much more intimate level. He was able to walk table to table greeting guests, he was out on the dance floor dancing with everyone and getting the party going, and he even brought these glow wands which definitely helped to set the atmosphere for dancing at the end of the night.

All in all, hiring Steve was a FANTASTIC idea and I couldn’t picture the night going as well as it did without his contributions.

Joyce · Married on 04/20/2018

From the moment we started working with Steve, we knew instantly we had made the right choice. He was very proactive, professional,responsive and full of wonderful ideas. He was easy to engage with and made the preparations seamless. He also went above and beyond by contacting the other vendors to introduce himself and create a run of play. On the day of the wedding he did an AWESOME job keeping the guests entertained and engaged throughout the event, his ENERGY was infectious!! Steve is the EPITOME of a professional and i would recommend him for your events! Thank you Steve for making our day magical!!!

Premiere Emcee, LLC 6

Catherine · Married on 04/20/2018

Steve was awesome to work with!

Rashundra · Married on 12/09/2017

Steve is absolutely amazing!! He made our wedding Reception very organized and kept the crowd involved!! He has an amazing spirit and he treated our event as if it’ was his own!!! Thanks for everything!!!

Erin · Married on 12/09/2017

I was the matron of honor in the wedding. Steve was very live and attentive towards the crowd. He made sure everyone had a great time!

Erin · Married on 12/09/2017

He is the best wedding hype man ever!

Premiere Emcee, LLC 7

Ebone · Married on 10/21/2017

If you're looking for a GREAT TIME and HYPE ATMOSPHERE Steve is THE ONE!!!! I would use over and over again!

Sheena · Married on 09/16/2017

Steve made my wedding stand out! My wedding would have been boring without him.

Everett · Married on 09/16/2017

Steve is truly a blessing! My wife & I wedding reception wouldn't been nothing without Steve. He knew how to get the party started & keep it going. Please go an book Premiere Emcee for your wedding reception & events.

LaQuaddeyia · Married on 09/02/2017

Steve was AMAZING. He definitely kept my crowd very entertained.