Premiere Emcee, LLC Reviews

Premiere Emcee, LLC 6
Premiere Emcee, LLC 7

Esther · Married on 08/03/2019

Awesome Service & Individual

Steve was amazing from our first interaction through the wedding day! He respects his clients and is passionate about his craft! So happy we chose him to emcee our wedding!

Sent on 08/17/2019

Tony M. Cheatham · Married on 07/13/2019

Need something past 5 stars for this review.

I can't express how satisfied my wife and I are at the job Steve did this past weekend (Saturday, July 13, 2019). The tempo, energy, and excitement Steve exuded at the reception was phenomenal. The MC and the DJ truly control the crowd with their actions, and Steve kept the crowd quiet when they needed to be, hyped them up when they needed to be, and kept everyone smiling. Great job...cannot recommend him enough.

Sent on 07/15/2019

Premiere Emcee, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review. We were so honored to have been apart of your wonderful wedding. It truly is a moment we will never forget. Blessings to you both!

Hr Hines · Married on 07/13/2019

On Point, Well Spoken, Funny and Kept the Party Jumping

Steven was very professional, responded to request immediately, was flexible and easy to work with. I was Maid of honor and I worked with Steven and DJ to make sure they were connected. I worked with Steven on the couples interview however, I did not pay for the system. The Groom paid for the service. Steven was lively, got the wedding reception going and kept it going. When there were issues he addressed them and kept it moving. I was very impressed with his showmanship and the ability to keep the crowd engaged. When I get married I will use him. That's just one less thing I will have to do. My cousins wanted to know if he traveled to Canada? lol... Nice job everyone enjoyed him. U

Sent on 07/17/2019

Premiere Emcee, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review. We were so honored to have been apart of your wonderful wedding. Your constant support throughout the process was priceless and much needed. It truly is a moment we will never forget. Blessings to you and your family!

• Paige

Paige · Married on 07/13/2019

The Best that ever Did it!!!

Steve was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! He helped make our wedding reception the Best Ever!! Our guests are still talking about our wedding. Steve was energetic and kept the crowd going from the time he started until the party was over. We LOVED Steve. I highly recommend him to anyone that wants to have a BALL and have a true celebration!!!
    Paige & Tony Cheatham

Sent on 08/07/2019

Nicholas Terentino · Married on 07/11/2019

Amazing and awesome

The vendor was great he kept everyone active and dancing and aware of what was going on they were perfect.

Sent on 07/17/2019

Premiere Emcee, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are so honored to have been apart of your wonderful wedding. Blessings to you both!

• LaSerne

LaSerne · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing!!!

From the first time we met Steve, we knew right away we wanted him to be our MC. He went over all the details with us and answered all of our questions. Steve is a professional; he’s an upbeat, funny, energetic, personable guy. At our wedding, everyone loved him. They are still talking about him today. We highly recommend Steve for all your entertaining needs. I hope one day soon I will be able to attend an event with Steve being their MC. We enjoyed him so much!!!!
    Again, we thank you Steve!!!!!!

Mr. & Mrs. Mitchel Icart 4/2019

Sent on 05/05/2019

Tiara · Married on 10/07/2018

Steve was really great! He kept the crowd engaged and everyone is saying how much they enjoyed him! My husband and myself are still getting compliments on our wedding! Before our reception, it was a bit chaotic but the guests forgot all about it after Steve kept them laughing and entertained during the reception ! Thanks again for hosting our event!!

Sent on 10/08/2018
    Premiere Emcee, LLC 8

Christie · Married on 09/27/2018

Great Emcee! Very professional, has great advice and made the night flow seamlessly.

Sent on 10/01/2018
  • I

Isaac · Married on 08/23/2018

I could not ask for anything to be done different. It was perfect to me.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Sharae · Married on 08/19/2018

Steve was amazing! He helped make our wedding a huge success. Our guests raved about him. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Pascal · Married on 08/09/2018

Steve is 5 stars all the way. Professional, courteous, and detailed. He will ensure everything runs smoothly from the start to end of any event. Thanks again!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Venite Lochard · Married on 08/04/2018

No one left seated ....

Wow, wow and wow! I usually don’t write reviews but Steven was OUTSTANDING!!! It has been 3 months since our wedding and our guests are still talking about how made our wedding the best day ever so I had to write something. We booked Steven because of his charismatic personal and his ability to keep guests partying all night. We had a diverse group at our wedding (ethnic and age group) and he not only managed to get everyone on the dance floor, he managed to keep them their all night long! There was never any down time and the entertainment was non-stop. His ability to read the dance floor and keep it full is unparalleled and all the little details are well taken care of with Steven on your team. Steven was very patient with my fiancée and I. Our wedding was 3 months ago and we're still being asked for his contact information by guests and friends of guests who heard how amazing the party was! Cheers Steven! You make everyone around you look fab!

Sent on 11/22/2018

Heidi · Married on 07/12/2018

Steve was absolutely amazing! He really brought great energy and kept the party going! He was always responsive and adjusted well to the many things I kept changing lol! If you’re looking for someone to really set off your event and to make it one of the best weddings that your guests will ever attend, then look no further and hire Premier Emcee!!!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Raven · Married on 07/01/2018

Steven was amazing!!! Extremely responsive and flexible and helped to make our special day perfect in every way!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/17/2018

Steve is a phenomenal Wedding Emcee! All of my guests were impressed by how fun and interactive he was. We had a few snafus on the day of the wedding which lead us to go off schedule and led to a lot of panic behind the scenes. Yet Steve was able to mask it all from our guests and adjust the timing of things to keep the wedding going smoothly. I have had several guests tell me "your wedding was hands down the best wedding I have ever been to...It was seamless". I give Steve credit for making the guests feel like things were moving "seamlessly" when other issues throughout the day caused the plans to go out of the window. Had he not buffered in enough safety time and been able to think on his feet to adjust the schedule as necessary our wedding could've fallen apart. On top of it all, Steve has a great energy about him. He kept all the guests entertained, laughing, and dancing, throughout the night. Guests kept asking me "Where did you find that emcee...He is amazing!" Steve is just a good person all around. He was extremely responsive and helpful during wedding planning and we could not have imagined our day without his guidance, encouragement, and energy. If you are looking for a top of the line Emcee BOOK HIM. It is also amazing that he works so closely with DJ Craig G from Top floor light and sound, who was hands down the best DJ. Getting them together as a package was amazingly convenient and they both gave us a level of quality that exceeded out expectations.

Sent on 06/23/2018

Therence · Married on 06/17/2018

Steve was an absolute pleasure to work with. Despite our busy schedules he remained incredibly flexible and helped us plan out even the minute details of our wedding. He went above and beyond! All of our guests raved about how great the MC was and some already plan on booking him for their special day. We couldn't have asked for a more patient, accommodating, and entertaining MC.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Tricia · Married on 06/10/2018

Steve was amazing!!!!!!! If you are looking for someone to turn up the party. You have found the right guy! He was super nice and respectful. He handle the crowd with ease and had everyone on their feet and enjoying themselves. If I ever have another big event, he would be my go to person! The best ever!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/09/2018

Premier Emcee helped us complete the best day of our Life. Steve kept the crowd engaged, laughing, and having a great time. Our guests were entertained and full of energy which made this an experience of a lifetime. People have been talking about how professional yet fun Steve was and how he kept the energy high throughout the entire reception. Thank you so much for making our day so special and helping us create memories that will last forever. Premier Emcee is #1 in our book. Thank you Steve!!!!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Premiere Emcee, LLC 11
    Premiere Emcee, LLC 12
  • F

Felicia · Married on 06/06/2018

Steve is the BEST of the BEST in the business. So professional and helpful!! We couldn't have asked for a better MC for our wedding! Keep up the great work Steve!!

Sent on 06/12/2018

J · Married on 06/02/2018

We were so glad that we went with premiere Emcee, Steve was always there to answer questions very professional and just a overall fun person. Our family and friends raved about how great Steve was! If your thinking about hiring premiere Emcee trust me go for it and you will not be disappointed! Truly worth every cent spent!

Sent on 06/16/2018

Sherri · Married on 05/26/2018

On May 26th 2018, I married my high school sweetheart. There was no doubt in my mind, but to have Steve, emcee our wedding. He watched our relationship start and grow from the beginning. Steve exceeded our expectations from start to finish. He kept the crowd going the whole night. Everyone was on their feet dancing and laughing having a great time. It felt like a night club which was the vibe I wanted for our special day! His personality shines bright every time he touches the mic and everyone loved him! Thank you Steve!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Regina · Married on 05/11/2018

Steve was AMAZING!! I’ve never worked with an emcee before and was always used to the DJ also serving as the emcee. Having Steve at my event made me certain that I will ALWAYS recommend him to my clients! While a DJ may be able to make announcements and speak to the crowd, Steve was able to interact with the crowd on a much more intimate level. He was able to walk table to table greeting guests, he was out on the dance floor dancing with everyone and getting the party going, and he even brought these glow wands which definitely helped to set the atmosphere for dancing at the end of the night.

All in all, hiring Steve was a FANTASTIC idea and I couldn’t picture the night going as well as it did without his contributions.

Sent on 05/21/2018

Joyce · Married on 04/20/2018

From the moment we started working with Steve, we knew instantly we had made the right choice. He was very proactive, professional,responsive and full of wonderful ideas. He was easy to engage with and made the preparations seamless. He also went above and beyond by contacting the other vendors to introduce himself and create a run of play. On the day of the wedding he did an AWESOME job keeping the guests entertained and engaged throughout the event, his ENERGY was infectious!! Steve is the EPITOME of a professional and i would recommend him for your events! Thank you Steve for making our day magical!!!

Sent on 05/02/2018
    Premiere Emcee, LLC 13

Catherine · Married on 04/20/2018

Steve was awesome to work with!

Sent on 05/21/2018