Premiere #1 Limousine Service Reviews

68 Reviews for Premiere #1 Limousine Service

1 User photo

Premiere #1 Limousine Service 1

Paul · Married on 06/12/2010

We contacted Jonathan Snavely a number of times throughout the process to work out plans, details, and address questions/concerns. Jonathan was always attentive, patient, and worked hard to meet our needs. Booking details and payments were always processed quickly and we received records of them in like manner.
    The Premiere #1 Limousine Service team knows how to run their business smoothly and efficiently. Never did we see things unorganized, hectic, or done unprofessionally. They have a solid selection of vehicles which are well kept, along with professional and courteous drivers. The drivers were on time and did what they could to help us be ahead of the planned schedule, not to mention a number of stops that were required in our itinerary.
    While the quality of service we received might be associated with a vendor charging high fees, we found Premiere #1 Limousine Service to have highly competitive rates.

Sent on 08/17/2010

Premiere #1 Limousine Service's reply:

Paul was a pleasure to work with in planning his wedding transportation. He decided to use our white, 14-passenger Ford Excursion. He was very detail-oriented which assisted in everything running smoothly the day of the wedding. I appreciate the positive review and would enjoy assisting him with any future transportation needs.

Kelly · Married on 08/29/2015

Very professional! Our driver was early to pick us up, and did a wonderful job carting our wedding party around.

Sent on 09/16/2015

I was very happy with them! I rented a party bus for 20 people for my bridal party. The inside was great, very clean, leather seats, everything looked new. It was also classy, it didn't look like a night-on-the-town, pole dancing type of bus I have been in from other companies. The bus driver, Mike, was very attentive and professional, and arrived even a few minutes early which was great! I definitely recommend them for anyone to use for their wedding.

Sent on 08/07/2013

Premiere #1 Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you for the great feedback! We liked your review so much that we shared it with our Facebook and Twitter followers.

Facebook: http://bit.ly/facebook8_7
    Twitter: http://bit.ly/twitter8_7

Theresa · Married on 08/11/2012

We hired Premier #1 to provide wedding transportation for us, and we would definitely recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat! Our driver's name was Antoine B and he was absolutely a consummate professional. Not only did he show up on time, he showed up early (so we didn't even have time to worry about whether he was on his way or not!) and was so gracious and patient, we never felt rushed.

He took a genuine interest in us and our wedding, was super friendly without being awkward, and we had a lot of fun chatting with him - he even took a few pictures of his own and was very accommodating when we wanted to travel to a bunch of different locations in order to take pictures. By the end, he felt like an old friend who was hanging out just to help out and make our day special. My only regret is that I only wish I'd remembered to ask for the 'Just Married' sign from the back of the limo!

Overall - fantastic service, they really go above and beyond to make your day special and worry free - thanks again!!

Sent on 08/21/2012
  • Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 09/02/2017

Premiere #1 was wonderful to work with. We had both a limo for the bridal party and bus for our guests. Both drivers were so friendly and helpful. Our limo driver, Eric went above and beyond. and helped my parents move things into our ceremony venue. Both drivers got everyone where they need to go on time. They definitely took a lot of stress out of the day and guests were able to fully enjoy our wedding without having to worry about driving.

Sent on 09/03/2017

Tierney · Married on 10/15/2016

Flexible itinerary and very friendly driver! Would recommend to others!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Our driver Mark was great and very flexible when the weather changed some of our plans. Premiere was easy to work with and really the best value for what we were looking for.

Sent on 04/26/2016

Rachel · Married on 05/30/2015

Our chauffeur Vincent was outstanding! I loved the brand new limo for the wedding as well! I HIGHLY recommend using Premier Limousine Services. They call you in advance to make sure every detail is perfect and it was a great feeling to know we were in good hands! Everything went perfectly. Our chauffeur was wonderful, polite, and prompt, arriving early! Best decision we could have made for transportation on our big day! So thankful we chose Premiere! :) They were one of the best vendors we worked with through our entire wedding!

Sent on 06/03/2015

Samantha · Married on 04/11/2010

3.5

I was happy with my limousine service. The only thing I didn't like about the was they called me the day of my wedding (while I was getting my hair done) and told me that the antique bus that I was supposed to have was broken down. I couldn't wait to have that bus, but I guess things happen. I was a little disappointed, but afterwards they told me that they will give me any other type of transportation for free. So that was a plus for me! I was happy with style of limousine that I chose, the cleanness, and of course the driver. Things did workout and everything was still beautiful, even without the bus that I wanted.

Sent on 06/01/2011
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 10/07/2017

Premier #1 is awesome! We booked a 27-passenger shuttle just a few weeks before our wedding, and everything went so smoothly. The shuttle was booked to bring our guests to the ceremony site, as well as home from the reception venue. Everyone raved about how great it was to not have to worry about driving home or back to their room. Thank you Premier #1 for making our guests' experience great!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Jessica · Married on 03/09/2012

Our driver was professional and timely.

Sent on 08/16/2012

Taryn · Married on 09/05/2010

3.5

We were extremely happy with our limo bus and the service we received for our wedding. This company went above and beyond with service as we asked them to take the limo bus to a place they've never been before - into a baseball stadium! They went in advance (with no charge) and did a test drive around the warning track to make sure everything would run smoothly the day of the wedding.

They were on time, the driver was very nice, and the service was flawless.

The only thing that I didn't love was that I had to call to follow up on everything, and on one call, found out that the rep had taken their instructions for our day of timing from the worker at the stadium. The timeline he had given them was incorrect, and had I not called to confirm, things would have been wrong. I would have hoped they would have taken instructions from the bride and groom (those paying the bill) and not a worker at the stadium. However, once we spoke, things were worked out and the service the day of was excellent.

Sent on 09/21/2010

Premiere #1 Limousine Service's reply:

It was a pleasure to provide transportation for Taryn on her wedding day. This was in fact our first time taking the limousine coach on to the field at a baseball stadium. We were honored that they would choose our service for such an exceptional venue. At Taryn’s request we met with the General Manager of the stadium to work out the logistics and ensure that we would not damage their field on the day of the wedding. We did, in fact, have to take some directions from the General Manager because he was in charge of the property.

Daniel · Married on 07/06/2012

Premiere Limousine was great. They were on time, the limo was very clean, and the driver was very professional. We were running a little bit late after the ceremony and we went over by a half hour. They charge you in half hour increments over your contract time so it worked out perfect. They were very flexible and their rates were fair.

Sent on 08/01/2012

Maggie · Married on 08/09/2014

4.2
      3.0

We rented a trolley from Premiere #1 Limo for our wedding day. The trolley itself was beautiful and clean -- with air conditioning that worked perfectly (an important factor for an August wedding)! The responsiveness of the company was incredible. I sent an email at 10 or 11pm one night as an update on timing, and they responded within 10 minutes. On wedding day, they sent me emails when the guys were picked up and when they were departing to pick up myself and the bridesmaids.

My only complaint/concern was our driver, Karen. She was sweet and fun, however, she failed to listen to my dad when he was helping navigate regarding some tight turns and windy roads that needed to be taken as a detour. I flew out of my seat across the aisle, and wound up with a major bruise on my hip when she ignored him telling her about a tight turn that would need to be made. No apologies from her -- she laughed instead.

Overall I would recommend Premiere #1, but I would probably ask for another driver.

Sent on 08/21/2014

Premiere #1 Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much for the feedback. We are extremely disappointed and embarrassed that we did not meet your expectations in every category. This situation was not handled in a manner that we approve of and apologize for Karen's actions.

Marissa · Married on 06/18/2016

3.5

Used this service for both my bachelorette party and to go from the church to the reception. The staff was very personable and both vehicles I was in were gorgeous. Would definitely use this service again in the future.

Sent on 12/08/2016
  • Krista

Krista · Married on 10/27/2018

1.0

Do yourself a favor and hire another company!

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! CUSTOMER SERVICE IS AWFUL!! I just had my wedding on Saturday and hired this company to shuttle my guests back to the hotel after my reception. I ended up having to pack up my gifts from the venue and drive myself back to the hotel because they did not want to be liable if any of my gifts were lost or stolen. SO I WAS NOT PRESENT ON THE BUS. Someone got sick on the bus and we also went over our scheduled time (BOTH of which I was unaware of because I was NOT present on the bus) They charged my card $450 on my wedding night WITHOUT even notifying me, which took my account into the negative and I received a fee for overdraft in my account. I called to speak with a manager whom I believe was Christy, and asked why I was not notified of the charge that was going to be applied to my card. She very rudely told me "They are not in the business of notifying people of charges being applied, because they would never get paid" I very simply explained to her that I am perfectly willing to pay what I was charged because it was my responsibility BUT I SHOULD HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED FIRST. HAD I KNOWN I WAS BEING CHARGED I WOULD HAVE TRANSFERRED THE MONEY INTO THE ACCOUNT BEFORE THEY CHARGED ME. She would not even refund me the $37 fee that I received due to their terrible customer service. It's a really nice gift from them to accrue a $37 fee for me ON THE NIGHT OF MY WEDDING. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND FIND ANOTHER COMPANY.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Anika · Married on 07/21/2018

1.0

I'm surprised to see so many positive reviews. We rented a party bus for our wedding to shuttle us around for photos. I would never use this company again and certainly wouldn't recommend to anyone. A few of the biggest issues:

1. Water leaking in: It was raining on the day of our wedding and the bus was LEAKING in several spots.

2. No music on the party bus: The sound system didn't work at all - we couldn't connect our phones or even play the radio. When we asked the driver for help, he casually said "oh yeah, that doesn't work". Kinda defeats the purpose of a "party" bus.

3. The driver was not good: He drove aggressively, to the point where a glass fell off the shelf and shattered all over the seats. In addition to having to avoid a few areas of the bus due to the water leaking in, we couldn't use some of the seats because there was broker glass on it. While he certainly couldn't control the quality of the bus, he had a "couldn't be bothered" attitude that made the entire experience worse.

The quality of the bus itself was very poor and the service from the drive was equally terrible.

Sent on 08/25/2018

Alyssa · Married on 09/05/2010

0.2
      0.0

We are extremely dissatisfied with Premiere 1. They essentially made us, the bride and groom, 45 minutes late for our own wedding reception. We rented two town cars from them for our wedding, one for the bride and groom and one for the mothers and grandmother of the bride and groom. AFTER the buses (Executive Coach) transporting all of our guests to the reception pulled away, one of the drivers informed us that one town car broke down and the other driver took the working car back to Premiere to get a limo. This was unacceptable to us because (1) we specifically rented town cars because we did not want limos, (2) no one consulted with either of this about how we wanted the situation resolved, (3) by taking the working vehicle back to Premiere, they left ALL of us stranded, and (4) had we been properly informed, we would have been able to ride with the rest of our guests on the buses provided by Executive Coach! A responsible company would have sent one driver in a cab to get a new car OR they would have sent third driver and car to pick us up. We missed nearly one hour of our own wedding day causing us to miss taking any photos with our family and bridal party before the reception because of Premiere 1 Limousine, and the only compensation we received was a partial refund of $90. We are appalled at the service we received (or didn’t receive), and shocked that the owner of Premiere 1 believed $90 was an appropriate apology. Not only is their customer service awful, their vehicles don’t work!!! DO NOT use this company. There are plenty of other reputable vendors out there.

Sent on 09/21/2010

Premiere #1 Limousine Service's reply:

Alyssa decided to use (2) Lincoln Town car sedans for her wedding day. Although all the details provided in the review are not an actual portrayal of the day’s events, we did unfortunately have a mechanical breakdown that delayed our service. This breakdown occurred during the ceremony at which time we acted as fast as possible to get an alternate vehicle to her. Due to the Labor Day festivities occurring around the area, we were not able to respond as fast as we would have liked to. We did provide transportation to the ceremony site and reception location and offered a 50% refund on the Town Car that failed. All of our vehicles are inspected on a weekly basis by a certified mechanic and receive routine maintenance. This failure was something that could not have been diagnosed during these inspections. This was an embarrassing moment for us, and we are truly sorry that we caused this inconvenience on her wedding day. We average 200 reservations a month and this instance is not a direct reflection of how we perform on a daily basis.