Premiere #1 Limousine Service Reviews

72 | Middletown, PA

72 Reviews for Premiere #1 Limousine Service

1 User photo

Melissa · Married on 09/20/2014

Bob was a great driver and help my sister plan my SURPRISE wine tour/girls day 9.20 (a mini-bachelorette party before my SURPRISE wedding on 10.3) We had a great time from start to finish - even just my best friends surprising me with a Limo at my house (them inside with balloons, goodie bags, wine and didn't know until Bob opened the door) We went to 3 great wineries including inside the PA Ren Fair - all 5 of us had never been there before and we got our faces painted - added to the whole excitement of the day! Thank you so much for a VERY memorable day!

Sent on 10/29/2014

Patrecia · Married on 09/13/2014

We rented both an executive coach to transport the wedding party and a Cadillac for the bride and groom to exit. The company communicated very well notifying us within the 24 hour window and when the vehicle was in route. The drivers were very professional and accommodating.

Sent on 09/16/2014

The driver was great and very friendly. The car was clean and comfortable. He was there on time and very attentive to making sure I didn't get wet since it was raining.

Sent on 09/23/2014

From the moment I called for a quote, until we stepped off of our party bus to go to our reception, Premiere #1 was incredibly helpful & professional. Every time I called with questions, I was answered by happy people who knew exactly what they were talking about and I never had to worry about a thing. Our driver was wonderful and got us everywhere we needed to be on time.

Sent on 09/29/2014

Sara · Married on 07/26/2014

They were great. They were polite and the drivers were friendly and accommodating. Affordable and high quality service. I would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 08/02/2014

We used Premiere #1 for limo transport between wedding venues for our wedding party and our guests. We got excellent service and really liked our driver. Nice job!

Sent on 08/10/2014

Todd · Married on 11/02/2013

Premiere #1 Limousine was an excellent vendor. They were on time picking up the girls at the hotel and bringing them to the Church. I didn't have to wait at the alter! He was a professional driver that took us to our picture locations and ultimately our final destination at the Crowne Plaza. I was very satisfied with the timeliness and professionalism of your services.

Sent on 11/05/2013

Premiere #1 Limousine Service's reply:

Thanks for taking the time to give us such a great review! We shared it with our fans and followers.

Twitter: http://bit.ly/twitter28
    Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1cESu6X

Ann M. · Married on 10/12/2013

The Premiere #1 drivers followed our directions perfectly. They were very professional in how they addressed our guests and the wedding party. They were punctual, personable, and flexible throughout the evening. We ordered one 24 passenger minibus and two 40 passenger luxury shuttle coaches for our wedding. The vehicles themselves were great. They were extremely clean and I particularly liked the layout of the minibus. I highly recommend Premiere #1 as a limousine company for any occasion.

Sent on 10/28/2013

Premiere #1 Limousine Service's reply:

Thanks for the awesome review! We shared it on Facebook and Twitter.

Twitter: http://bit.ly/10_12reviewFB
    Facebook: http://on.fb.me/16KyKMh

Premiere #1 Limousine provided excellent service! We had rented the party bus for our wedding and it was outstanding! I had gotten multiple emails verifying the pick up and drop off times which made it easy for me being that I did not have to call and confim. The bus arrived exactly on time and got us to the multiple locations for our photographs! The driver was super friendly and professional! Thank you for the outstanding service!

Sent on 12/04/2013

Premiere #1 Limousine Service's reply:

Thanks for the great review! We shared it with our fans and followers.

Twitter: http://bit.ly/18CZ78r
    Facebook: http://on.fb.me/IsG58r

Premiere #1 is hands down the best transportation company in Central Pa!! Their customer service is TOP NOTCH. Prompt, Professional....overall amazing!! The drivers are awesome. If you are considering transportation, LOOK NO FURTHER. Premiere #1 is the BEST!

Sent on 11/12/2013

Katrina · Married on 06/29/2013

Transportation was something that was extremely important to us for our wedding because we wanted our day to be a celebration and we have a lot of family & friends who are big drinkers. We blocked off hotel rooms and rented a shuttle and the party bus for our guests to be transported to and from the reception. It was more than worth it! Our guests were able to party all night long and not have to worry about calling a cab, DD or worse, driving under the influence. Thank YOU Premiere for keeping our guests safe the night of our wedding!
    Our bridal party took the party bus from the church to the reception and we rocked it out the entire way!! I truly believe it made the impact for the rest of the evening. Our bridal party was hype the second they made their entrances to the reception which created a mood for the entire night that this was going to be a fun night! And it was! Our guests were grateful for the transportation and so were we.
    Our driver was phenomenal and had a personality that fit with our guests! Thank YOU again! It truly helped make our night perfect!!

Sent on 08/08/2013

Premiere #1 Limousine Service's reply:

Wow, thanks for the great feedback! We loved it so much, we shared it with our followers on Facebook and Twitter!

Facebook: http://bit.ly/ww8_8
    Twitter: http://bit.ly/wwtwitter8_8

Kelly · Married on 06/01/2013

Prompt, Clean, Professional service. Our driver was EXCELLENT!!!

Sent on 06/08/2013

Rebecca · Married on 05/18/2013

We hired Premiere for our wedding transportation on May 18, 2013. They were absolutely spectacular! \r\n\r\nFirst, their rates were the best we found in the area and their selection of vehicles was larger than many of the other limo companies we looked at.\r\n\r\nSecond, the week of the wedding they called to confirm all our details which I really appreciated since I didn\'t have to try to remember to do it myself!\r\n\r\nFinally, the day of our wedding, our driver arrived 15 minutes before he was scheduled to. Not only did he check in with the front desk of our hotel but I received an email on my phone letting me know he had arrived. Our driver, Bill, was exceptionally kind and helpful. He helped me and my 50 lbs of dress get in and out of the limo multiple times and knew exactly where to take us for the ceremony and pictures afterwards without us having to give him directions. The limo was very clean and well stocked with glassware for our celebratory drinks. \r\n\r\nI would HIGHLY recommend Premiere for any event, especially wedding transportation. They were great!

Sent on 05/20/2013
  • User2069089 · 2+ years ago

Premiere #1 did an amazing job transporting the bridal party on our wedding day! JD was early arriving to pick up the ladies and was kind, friendly and helpful to everyone.

We used the 14 passenger mini bus and it was super nice!

Thank you to everyone at Premiere who helped secure our reservation and execute all the details for our big day:)

Sent on 05/30/2013
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 03/09/2013

I have used Premiere multiple times now, for both limo services and car services, and have been impressed each time. 2 of the times were wedding related (a limo trip for dress shopping and a car service for honeymoon transport) and both were excellent with timing and professionalism. The booking and coordinating of services with Premiere is flawless and simple and each staff member that I have worked with has been wonderful! I plan to use them each time that I am need of airport transport or any other transportation needs.

Sent on 05/21/2013

Angela · Married on 10/20/2012

Driver was professional, timely and helpful with the entire wedding party. Excellent with special requests in the limo.

Sent on 11/05/2012

Melissa · Married on 09/29/2012

Our limo driver, Tom, was awesome. Not only did he transport us all around all day, he took pictures of us on his phone and then emailed them to us. This was fantastic because we have to wait for around a month before we get our photographer's pictures so his gave us a "sneak peek" at what to expect. Tom was awesome and I would recommend requesting him for your "Dream Wedding" too.

Sent on 10/18/2012

Premiere #1 was fantastic to work with from the beginning. We rented the 30 pax limo bus, and it was awesome. We were able to drop everything we needed for the ride off the day before the wedding to ensure there was no last minute running around. The driver arrived on time, and was great at stopping for pictures when needed, and getting us where we needed to be on-time.

Sent on 10/22/2012

Ann M. · Married on 09/14/2012

Let me start by saying we got the 30 passenger limo bus for our HUGE wedding party. Premiere Limousine was just AMAZING in their timeliness, service and pricing. I would HIGHLY recommend the bus if you want to party and have a great time on your wedding day! Just amazing time driving around after the ceremony to the reception :)

Sent on 09/28/2012

Jessica · Married on 08/18/2012

Premiere # 1 Limousine did a great job on our wedding day. The drivers went above and beyond and made our day go so smoothly. They gave great customer service and were willing to do whatever we asked of them!

Sent on 08/29/2012
  • courtney

Courtney · Married on 08/04/2012

Used pink limo for our wedding. It was perfect. If you have the driver Jeff, you are SO lucky - he is sooo friendly. I would recommend them for anyone!

Sent on 08/07/2012

Emily · Married on 07/14/2012

Amazing service from pickup to drop off!! Bob was wonderful! His help, with flowers in and out of the trunk, will never be forgotten!! Great experience on my wedding day!!!

Sent on 09/08/2012
  • Bonnie

Bonnie · Married on 01/21/2012

I used these people both for my bachlorette party and my wedding!! they were GREAT both times!! The drivers were great, the limos were very clean and great!!! I had NO complaints both times!!! The drivers are there to help you make your party or occassion fun and exciting!!! The drivers are always smiling!! We had a great time!! And this is one of the only places I know of that has a PINK limo!! lol...

Sent on 03/25/2012

Devanna · Married on 11/05/2011

Service was great! We had to change the schedule a few times and they were helpful and accomadating every time. The driver was very nice. Very highly recommended.

Sent on 11/30/2011

B. · Married on 09/17/2011

We were VERY happy with Premiere Limousine. I wish I had gotten the name of the driver our kids used. He followed every request, he was on time, he took great care of the bride, He even wore bright pink to match
    the wedding! The bride and groom couldn't say enough about him

Sent on 11/11/2011