Premiere #1 Limousine Service Reviews

63 | Middletown, PA

63 Reviews for Premiere #1 Limousine Service

Melody · Married on 06/28/2018

We hired a 27-pax mini bus to transport our wedding party to the church and to the the reception venue. Communication leading up to the event was EXTREMELY fast. We always received replies within a few hours of inquiries (and usually within an hour)! Service was punctual, courteous, professional, and very comfortable bus in good condition!

Amanda · Married on 09/30/2017

Premiere #1 Limousine Service was excellent to work with. The bus was extremely clean and awesome!! The staff was incredible responsive, professional, and consultative. Highly recommend them!

Katie · Married on 05/13/2017

I was hesitant to book with them because at a bridal show tje person there did not seem interested in evem trying to earn our business and just kept talking to the other person there with him. We ended up booking because they were the best price and had the better limo options for the size of oir bridal party, we needed a 14 passenger limo. John E went above and beyond during our time with him. He not only was on time and got us everywhere we needed to go, he was able to drive in tight areas like at the church and he helped us to get everything out of the limo when we got to the reception. We also had a problem with one of our groomsmen getting drunk and sick and he helped to get him out of the limo and even kept him up front to keep and eye on him and to let him lie back. We had a really great experience and i would definitely recommend them.

• Novak

P · Married on 12/10/2016

We booked a shuttle FOUR days before our wedding and they were flexible enough to accommodate us. You receive online confirmation of the shuttle stops and timeline before your event. The shuttle was timely, the driver was professional, well dressed, and polite. I was also shocked at how affordable the shuttle was on a such last minute notice! Once again Jonathan and his team provided great customer service.

Samantha · Married on 10/22/2016

We booked Premier as a shuttle service at our wedding. They safely transported our guests to and from the hotel and venue throughout the night. It worked PERFECTLY. The company was so easy to work with, the pricing was very reasonable and fair, and the driver was phenomenal! Safe transportation was incredibly important to us-- and I'm so glad that we found such a great company! We got so many compliments from our wedding guests! Thank you Premier!

alicia · Married on 09/10/2016

Our party bus was absolutely awesome! Premiere not only had the best prices around, but they were great to work with. They let us bring alcohol for the bus a few days before the wedding, and had it chilled and ready for us the day of!

Erin · Married on 10/17/2015

The driver was on time, professional and got us from place to place safely! They were easy to work with and the limobus we rented was spotless!

Kristine · Married on 09/26/2015

Premiere #1 is a wonderful company! Our limos were on time, clean, and absolutely beautiful inside and out! The drivers were professional, helpful, and extremely nice. We’d recommend this company to anyone!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Premiere #1 Limousine Service's reply:

Thanks for sharing your experience!

Camille · Married on 09/26/2015

We were on the fence about getting a limo,l for our wedding day transportation, but I am so glad we did! Our driver, Scott, was on time, professional, and fun! Premiere 1 made the process easy and our time in the limo with our bridal party was a great way to decompress after the ceremony!

Rented the Tesla for our wedding night! LOVED IT! It was so cool to leave our reception in a Tesla. Great value, easy to work with - flexible and took an additional trip to take my not so mobile grandparents back to the hotel earlier in the night when they were ready to leave prior to the end of the reception. Very pleased.

Christina · Married on 06/20/2015

We used this company for our wedding on 6/20/15. They were amazing! The driver was very patient and waited when we weren't ready right away. He also made sure to make us all comfortable and was very prompt to pick up and drop us all off. He even used an umbrella for the ladies when it began raining!

Cristen · Married on 04/11/2015

Premiere Limousine went above and beyond our expectations for our wedding day. They were kind and cooperative on such a busy and crazy but special day. They picked the bridesmaids and groomsmen up from two different locations and made sure all of us were at the church for the ceremony on time. After the ceremony they then took all of us to our destination for pictures before dropping us off to our reception venue. They were timely and professional throughout the whole day. They even chilled our champagne that we dropped off the night before so it was ready to be popped when we got in the limo! Everything went perfectly and I wouldn't have wanted to count on anyone else for our big day! I would recommend them a thousand times!

Nicole · Married on 12/20/2014

Premiere #1 Limousine was very professional and flexible with our needs the day our wedding. I could not have asked for a more professional vendor from Kristy in their office to our two drivers the day of our event.

Our chauffeur was the most wonderful woman ever. Jamie was professional yet relaxed and easy to talk to. She added to the limousine experience! The limo itself (Pinky you have to check it out) was beautiful. The guys loved it, I loved it, the guests loved it. It was clean, big, and BEAUTIFUL!

Julia · Married on 10/11/2014

Premiere was great! We hired them for our October 2014 wedding. They have such a great selection of limos. We stopped over at their location and they gave us a tour of all their vehicles. We rented the limo bus for our wedding and it was perfect. We had a wedding party of 12 plus the groom and I and it was the perfect size. They were on time and the driver was great. The price was great too. Very happy with their services!

Sarah · Married on 09/20/2014

We used premier for our wedding and would definitely recommend them. Our driver was so professional and helpful!

melissa · Married on 09/20/2014

Bob was a great driver and help my sister plan my SURPRISE wine tour/girls day 9.20 (a mini-bachelorette party before my SURPRISE wedding on 10.3) We had a great time from start to finish - even just my best friends surprising me with a Limo at my house (them inside with balloons, goodie bags, wine and didn't know until Bob opened the door) We went to 3 great wineries including inside the PA Ren Fair - all 5 of us had never been there before and we got our faces painted - added to the whole excitement of the day! Thank you so much for a VERY memorable day!

Patrecia · Married on 09/13/2014

We rented both an executive coach to transport the wedding party and a Cadillac for the bride and groom to exit. The company communicated very well notifying us within the 24 hour window and when the vehicle was in route. The drivers were very professional and accommodating.

The driver was great and very friendly. The car was clean and comfortable. He was there on time and very attentive to making sure I didn't get wet since it was raining.

From the moment I called for a quote, until we stepped off of our party bus to go to our reception, Premiere #1 was incredibly helpful & professional. Every time I called with questions, I was answered by happy people who knew exactly what they were talking about and I never had to worry about a thing. Our driver was wonderful and got us everywhere we needed to be on time.

Sara · Married on 07/26/2014

They were great. They were polite and the drivers were friendly and accommodating. Affordable and high quality service. I would recommend to anyone.

We used Premiere #1 for limo transport between wedding venues for our wedding party and our guests. We got excellent service and really liked our driver. Nice job!

Todd · Married on 11/02/2013

Premiere #1 Limousine was an excellent vendor. They were on time picking up the girls at the hotel and bringing them to the Church. I didn't have to wait at the alter! He was a professional driver that took us to our picture locations and ultimately our final destination at the Crowne Plaza. I was very satisfied with the timeliness and professionalism of your services.

Sent on 11/05/2013

Premiere #1 Limousine Service's reply:

Thanks for taking the time to give us such a great review! We shared it with our fans and followers. Twitter: http://bit.ly/twitter28 Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1cESu6X

Ann Marie · Married on 10/12/2013

The Premiere #1 drivers followed our directions perfectly. They were very professional in how they addressed our guests and the wedding party. They were punctual, personable, and flexible throughout the evening. We ordered one 24 passenger minibus and two 40 passenger luxury shuttle coaches for our wedding. The vehicles themselves were great. They were extremely clean and I particularly liked the layout of the minibus. I highly recommend Premiere #1 as a limousine company for any occasion.

Sent on 10/28/2013

Premiere #1 Limousine Service's reply:

Thanks for the awesome review! We shared it on Facebook and Twitter. Twitter: http://bit.ly/10_12reviewFB Facebook: http://on.fb.me/16KyKMh