Premier | The Entertainment Company Reviews

79 | Nashville, TN

79 Reviews for Premier | The Entertainment Company

79 Premier | The Entertainment Company Reviews

Jamie · Married on 10/14/2018

Excellent experience in every aspect!

Teddy Smith was our fantastic DJ for our wedding and he helped make our night the best ever! From the start, Premier was professional, reliable, and helpful in all aspects of wedding planning. Not only were the able to keep our guests dancing and having fun, but they also assisted us in a personal request to play a memorial video to the bride's father. If we could get married again, we would definitely use Premier all over again! Loved every moment of our experience with them!

Laura · Married on 10/13/2018

Otter wedding

Grant Edwards was our DJ from Premier, and I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. He was very professional, helpful, and personable. Every family member and guest who interacted with him commented on how nice he was and a couple people even asked me if he was a personal friend of mine. He kept everything on task without being pushy, and the music was great and kept the party going. Would definitely recommend him and Premier!

Kathleen · Married on 09/28/2018

Taylor Duggin was my DJ for the event. He was nothing short of professional AND fun! We let him do his thing, and had little request ahead of time as songs to play (or not to play) -- but it ended up being an awesome mix and had people on the dance floor the whole time!

Prior to being assigned a DJ, I worked with Aaron to coordinate the event -- he was super helpful in choosing which package we needed for the wedding, and offering additional information.

I'd definitely recommend Premier as a DJ (and MC) company. Taylor scheduled a couple of calls with me prior to the day to get a feel for what we were looking for and ensure everything was in place so I never had to question if we were good to go!

Also -- their online portal for your event is AWESOME. You can enter as much (or as little) information as you want... but it allows you to pick songs you definitely want to hear, songs you definitely DON'T want to hear, and songs you wouldn't mind hearing. Also, it lists the timeline and lets you enter your bridal party, father/daughter dance song, etc... This made for easy communication.

• SealedTheTeele

Ashley · Married on 09/22/2018

What an awesome company to work with! From beginning the early stages of planning to the end of our reception we were very pleased with their way of doing business. They offer a few different packages and have a la carte options for adding a few things you might need.. We needed DJ services for our reception but our ceremony was in a garden so we needed speakers for ceremony music and a mic for the officiant.
    Before our event date Premier sent us a link with our own log-in information so we could start adding songs to a categorized playlist. They have an EXTENSIVE library of music. We chose all of our *must play* songs and then we asked our DJ, Davis Mallory, if he would mix-in some of the wedding jams he typically plays. We were able to make last minute song requests if we thought of something on the spot. We also want to give Davis a major shout out! He was professional, attentive and made sure he had a back-up plan just in case. When we introduced ourselves to him it was like talking to an old friend we hadn't seen in a long time. He was the best! Thank you Premier & Thank you Davis Mallory!!

Connie · Married on 09/08/2018

This was my third experience with Premier Entertainment. They are AWESOME . Taylor was our DJ for the evening and very accommodating with my daughters wishes for her wedding. It was truly a magical time with everyone have a fun time.
    If you want PERFECT, then Premier is who you call.

Connie Austin

Christina · Married on 09/01/2018

THANK YOU soo much for making our wedding a dream come true! Your services were a totally hit and everyone had a great time. Our DJ even edited our songs so they came out perfect. The music kept us going all night and the photo booth book was so fun to look at after. We can't thank you enough.

Dana · Married on 04/14/2018

Easy interaction with company and great service! Loved our experience! :)

Joan · Married on 10/21/2017

What a wonderful experience to work with such a professional as DJ, Ted Smith. He met with us and got an overview of the music for the ceremony and reception. He was great about communication and really listened. Premier’s website is fantastic and helps keep you organized as you plan your wedding. The music was exactly as we desired, and Ted did a fabulous job!

Mo · Married on 10/14/2017

Durk with Premier Entertainment was fantastic! He delivered an exceptional service with professionalism on a very short notice. If you are in the market for a DJ you can't go wrong booking him. You will not be disappointed! 5?? rating all the way!!!

Sent on 08/20/2016

Premier | The Entertainment Company's reply:

Thanks so much for taking a moment to share your experience. It was an absolute pleasure working with you. We hope to work with you again possibly in the future! We hope you have an amazing day! :)

Lauren · Married on 10/14/2017

We feel so blessed to have had Adam from Premier DJ’s of Nashville for our October 2017 wedding. He was excellent to work with and literally had our guests on the dance floor all night long!

Stacy · Married on 10/08/2017

I was on the dance floor all night long! Aaron was amazing and was a key contributor to our wedding. Would recommend him to everyone!

Anissa · Married on 10/07/2017

Jarron with Premier was amazing, he truly made our reception perfect, not only for us, but every guest told us he was the best DJ they had ever witnessed! I highly recommend Premier for all of their services.
    Our guest enjoyed the photo booth as well and in the end Jeremy put together a photo book with all the snap shots from our friends and family and had them leave a message with them! It was a wonderful surprise!

Robin · Married on 09/30/2017

Jarron was a fabulous dj! So professional. Did a great job of keeping everyone on the dance floor!

Lesley · Married on 09/23/2017

Aaron was a great DJ for our wedding! He does a great job of reading the crowd as well as the bride! During all of our special dances, he took cues from me as to when to end the songs, which I was very thankful for as I am not the biggest dancer. The dances were the perfect length thanks to him picking up on my cues! Would defiantly recommend!

Megan · Married on 09/16/2017

Durk Brown was absolutely wonderful! He knew exactly how to interact with the guests and what songs to play to keep them dancing! He was also super helpful with the planning process and easy to get ahold of! We are so thankful we chose to go with Durk! He is the best!!!

• Robert

Robert · Married on 07/08/2017

Wade was incredible. He played songs that we requested and songs from him feeling out the party. We trusted him and left it in his hands. He had the place non stop dancing and gave us a time we will never forget. I highly recommend Wade for any event that you have. He works closely with you and keeps you informed. I am so glad he worked our wedding day. People are still talking about how lively and appropriate the music was.

Tommy · Married on 06/25/2017

Go with Wade, you won't regret it! Premier did a spectacular job at my wedding, I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a DJ!

Taylor · Married on 06/24/2017

Premier is the best around! We used their DJ, photo booth and uplighting. Wade Evans was our DJ and he is a blast. He was organized, fun, and professional. I would highly recommend them to anyone getting married in the Nashville and surrounding areas.

Cathy · Married on 06/17/2017

Aaron at Premier was so much fun and very professional! He kept us on track from the introduction, to the meeting and up to the event. The web site was easy to use and we were able to put in all of our choices and make any changes easily. When we met by phone with Aaron he was very accommodating with our requests. The ceremony music was appropriate and really set the mood. He worked very closely with the wedding planner and made announcements as needed (including introducing us as man and wife!). After all of the formalities and we were finally able to get the dancing going, Aaron was great at getting people engaged and out on the dance floor. We had a terrific time and couldn't ask for a better music vendor and DJ!

Rebecca · Married on 05/12/2017

Teddy was an awesome DJ for our wedding at Cedarwood! We all had such a great night of fun and dancing. It was the perfect day for sure!

Sasha · Married on 05/06/2017

Request DJ Wade!! We had him at our May 6th wedding and he was the bomb.com!! He played all the best music and kept the reception going all night long. He was great to work with leading up to our wedding as well :)

Kayli · Married on 05/05/2017

Premier is a WONDERFUL company. I am a wedding planner myself, so not only do I always recommend this company, but I used them for my own wedding! The music was absolutely perfect. Adam did a fabulous job. I actually asked the morning of my wedding if he could mix two songs together for our cake cutting music. I really did not think he would be able to, but he did it! My guests raved on and on about him! The photobooth was a huge hit with the guests! I cannot say enough great things about Premier. They are very professional, always quick to respond, and just all around great to work with. HUGE thank you to Jason, Adam, and Jeremy!!!

Mia · Married on 11/05/2016

Brandon did the most amazing job as our DJ! He kept people dancing the entire night, and our guests were constantly coming up to us and telling us how much they loved him. He was so wonderful to work with, and the website made it easy to plan our event. We highly recommend him!

We also used Premier's photo booth, and it was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Every guest--no matter the age--took their photo. It was so great to see all of the photos on the website afterwards! Jeremy was so helpful throughout the planning process, and the props were wonderful.

Jennifer · Married on 11/04/2016

Great company. You get the best bang for your buck by using package deals. My hubby and I were married on 11/11/16 and Jeremy with Premier was AMAZING! He utilized our personal logo and modified it to make the perfect Photo Scroll, he arrived early and setup the awesome dance floor, he constructed the monogram for the dance floor, and he created the best ambiance with custom uplighting. His sweet, helpful and fun demeanor was simply the cherry on top. I would definitely use Premier again as they were Prompt, Professional, and imPressive. Just what a bride needs on her wedding day! :-)

Samantha · Married on 10/16/2016

When choosing our DJ, I knew there was not other option than Premier! Jason is such a great guy to work with and was helpful the entire process! Our dj Teddy was great and kept the party going all night! out of all the vendors we used and worked with they were the best to deal with! I recommend them 100% and I know the next I am needing anything they we will be the ones I call!