Premier Table Linens Reviews

Premier Table Linens 5
Premier Table Linens 6
Premier Table Linens 7

Emilie · Married on 11/03/2018

Nice linens, easy to work with

We rented linens from Premiere Events for our wedding at Pecan Springs Ranch. They were extremely easy to work with throughout the year. They were responsive and flexible. We updated the order a few times with no issues. The linen order was exactly what we wanted and they looked great.

Judy · Married on 07/14/2018

n the past 2 months prior to our wedding we purchased on three occasions from their Outlet store.The deal with the Outlet store as explained to us by Mari is that in their rental program, they only rent out only 3 to 6 times and then if in perfect condition, no rips or stains, they launder and sell the linens at 50% off in the Outlet store. Originally we were going to rent everything for our reception but thanks to Mari who suggested we at least price the Outlet vs renting, we ended up purchasing all our linens, overlays, napkins and chair covers in the Outlet store for only $22 more than a 1 time rental would have cost. Everything arrived in perfect, like new condition. Had we not been told, we would never have known they had previously been rented a few times. The only drawback with their Outlet store is the quantities varies daily with new inventory arriving every Monday but with time and patience we were able to purchase linens for our entire reception at 50% off, only $22. more than Premier Table Linens rents them for and $1,100 dollars less that what our venue was going to charge us if we rented through them!!!!

Jeanne · Married on 06/02/2018

I wanted to personally write to Premier Table Linens to thank you for your excellence in customer service and the beautiful high quality of your linens. I purchased white spun poly 120" rounds and 20" x 20" napkins for my daughter's wedding from the outlet store. I had searched other vendors on websites and received samples of their products only to find the linens to be of cheap quality in workmanship and appearance. I am so glad I found your company. Premier linens provided the professional quality for the perfect flawless look, at a very reasonable price. I have recommended your company to other brides looking for linens.

Premier Table Linens 8

Jeanne · Married on 06/02/2018

Premier Table Linens 9

Scott · Married on 05/05/2018

We rented and purchased all the linens for our reception from this company. Rissy is great, so nice, so accommodating as we finalized our numbers in the weeks before the wedding and make all kinds of changes to our rental reservation. We found their prices to be super reasonable and the service and quality

Christine · Married on 03/31/2018

So happy that I found premier

Sent on 04/19/2018
    Premier Table Linens 17
    Premier Table Linens 18
    Premier Table Linens 19

Premier Table Linens's reply:

Christine, Thank you so much for taking the time to share the wedding reception pictures showing our linens. That means a lot to me. THANK YOU! Tony

Sharlene · Married on 02/17/2018

Thank you.....................

Jeremy · Married on 01/20/2018

Highly recommend Premier Table Linens, they are seriously THE BEST! Papa Peaches is amazing to work with, extremely knowledgeable and helpful. We were going to rent from them but he suggested we consider purchasing from their Outlet store, that it would be less expensive and sure enough it was. We saved money over renting and own the table linens! Can't thank Papa Peaches enough.

songlin · Married on 12/09/2017

New message from: premiertablelinens (13,429YellowShooting Star)
    This company was highly recommended by our wedding coordinator and sure enough, this is a wonderful company to purchase or rent from. The linens are excellent and the price is right for good quality wedding reception linens and chair covers. We had to add additional linens last minute as well. In the last order they did make a mistake, shorted us one tablecloth. I called and they sent it ovenight even though I told them that 2nd day air was acceptable. I know that was expensive and says a lot about the company.

Teresa · Married on 11/04/2017

Very good people,, great company, great linens!

Trish · Married on 11/04/2017

Excellent, so easy linen rental program. Beautiful linens, amazing service. Rentals are assigned an account manager. Ours was Ledi Love and she is a sweetheart and provides excellent communication and service. We had to make many changes due to final count, even very last minute changes and Ledi was so nice about it and made it happen.

Justin · Married on 09/30/2017

Initially a little slow answering emails but found that phone customer service is the route to go with them and they are very friendly, professional and offer a wealth of good information when asked for advice, no sales pitch at all. My husband and I purchased all the linens, overlays and napkins from Premier table linens.we saved tremendously buy purchasing a lot of what we needed from their outlet store at 50 off. Everything was perfect and as promised. Thank you Ledi Love. I promised you I would share the love, you deserve it!!!

Kayla · Married on 09/15/2017

Excellent quality and value!! We purchased the Pintuck overlays in Wisteria for our wedding tables. The quality was incredible and the color was gorgeous. The overlays truly pulled our entire reception look together. Shipping was as promised and the price is much more reasonable than competitors. You will not be disappointed with this company!

Davis · Married on 09/02/2017

Linen tablecloth scammed us and we were forced to find another wedding linen company 10 days before our wedding. I feel so fortunate to have called PTL. Once I explained situation and led I could hear in my voice how panicked we were, the owner himself Tony Cueto took vet the call. He was so reassuring and promised us we had nothing to worry about. ptl already had the color linens we wanted all rented out but Tony said he would manufacture anything we needed that was already rented out and he would rent the linens we needed. Initially i was honestly a little Leary because of what happened with the other company. Sure enough Tony and Preimer came through with gorgeous linens deliver straight to out venue. We are so grateful to Premier Table Linens! Great people, great, easy rental program.

Joseph · Married on 11/19/2016

I was a little worried about ordering these linens and getting them delivered. After I received them and opened them up I knew that I was nervous for no reason. The lines were beautiful, all true to color from the swatch and they ALL matched. They were packaged individually in plastic and hung on hangers. I set up my nieces wedding and when it was over, it was so easy to box them back up and ship them back. If I ever have another party where the venue does not supply linens I will order from Premier again.

Helen · event on: 10/02/2016

I ordered 20 round tablecloths and 19 Rectangular ones for an event. I, unfortunately did not submit my order correctly; ordered the wrong size. I spoke with a very nice customer service representative who corrected my error and expedited the delivery and I received it 2 days later! I was very pleased with the color and quality of the my linens They provided amazing service and a great product.

simon · Married on 07/30/2016

Wedding date July 30, 2016
    I rented chair covers and table linens from Premier Table Linens for both my bridal shower and my wedding ceremony. They had everything we needed at a great value. A great experience working with them and I recommend them to anyone in need to rent or purchase table linens, overlays, napkins and chair covers. Also would like to say thanks to the management

We highly recommend and would use them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 08/03/2016

Premier Table Linens's reply:

You made my day Simon. Thanks for the review and again congratulations and all the best to Bethany and you.

Kelly · Married on 07/09/2016

Premier Linens did an excellent job! Their prices are extremely reasonable and their service was impeccable. The linens arrived in perfect condition. I would highly recommend this company!

Vanessa · Married on 06/11/2016

This is a great option for destination weddings! Ship directly to your venue, then drop off at UPS before you head home!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Premier Table Linens's reply:

Thank you so much Vanessa for allowing us to be party of your big day!

Angela · Married on 06/11/2016

I definitely would recommend Premier Table Linens for your affair. Although you can purchase tablecloths, I chose to rent them. The linens are clean, stain-free, seamless, and heavy-weighted. They arrived four days before my daughter's wedding, in pristine condition, and all I needed to do was put the dirty linens in a pre-paid bag for return. So convenient! Just remember to order swatches for every product line because the colors differ slightly from one to another.

Deborah · Married on 06/04/2016

We were very pleased with the service. The items were delivered promptly and in ready to use condition. The return could not have been easier. All containers and paperwork were provided. The rates were reasonable. I have no complaints at all. Very pleased mother of the bride!

Chris · Married on 05/28/2016

Everything worked perfectly. No security on website is a drawback.

Cynthia · Married on 03/19/2016

After a very bad experience with another vendor (Linen Tablecloth) who after 5 weeks had not shipped my linens, I desperately came to Premier Table Linens. I immediately received an email that confirmed receipt of my order. Shortly after, I received another stating my order had already shipped. I placed the order Monday and my linens were delivered to me Wednesday. I imagine that the extreme efficiency with which the order was filled contributed greatly to the speed with which I received the order. The linens are spot on beautiful and brand new, pressed and on hangers ready to go. You guys really saved me and thank you from my heart. Will highly tell everyone I can about Premier Table Linens.

Marsha · Married on 02/13/2016

Tony is absolutely amazing! He went over and above and beyond to educate us on linens, give us fabric and color selections and helped us stay within our wedding budget. Tony and the team genuinely cared about us and our wedding. Felt so much like family I wanted to invite him.. I highly recommend Premier Table linens to every bride!!