Premier Table Linens Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

• Micheline
    Micheline T. Married on 09/01/2019

Awesome Service

We purchased a large number of linens and overlays for my wedding. The customer service agent that assisted us was very professional and extremely nice and helpful. I wish I remembered his name. They were manufactured and delivered to us in North Carolina in only 2 days. We opened the box to find a very high quality, beautiful linens that exceeded our expectations. These people manufacture in the United States and it shows. Not the cheap, cheesy looking Chinese junk the Internet is flooded with. By far the best linens and the best customer service. I am grateful and highly recommend Premier Table Linens.
  • Goldi
    Goldi C. Married on 08/24/2019

Many thanks for my beautiful wedding

Jenny was our rental account manager and she was absolutely amazing to work with for our wedding linens. She was super responsive and was so patient with us through the table linen ordering process, explaining to us sizing and suggesting fabrics. No up selling pressure at all. Even last minute additions we made were not a problem. We save hundreds of dollars renting from Premier Table Linens and the quality of the linens like the customer service is excellent. Highly recommend.
  • Steve
    Steve H. Married on 06/22/2019

Thanks a lot to Jenny

Jenny. You are the best. Thank you so very much for exceptional customer service and assistance with my order. You get A ++. Kudos to you and all the wonderful staff at Premier Table Linens!
    Jennifer Married on 01/09/2019

Purchased for less than it was going to cost to rent

We purchased all of our table linens for our wedding from Premier Table Linens and ended up paying less that the local rental company here in Chicago was going to charge us. Helpful hint - On their website they have a category called Factory Outlet Store https://premiertablelinens.com/default/tablecloth-factory-outlet-store-miami
    The linens here in their clearance section are 1/2 price and we were able to purchase them all here and saved over $400 than it would have cost to rent. After our wedding last month we donated the linens to our church.
    Emilie Married on 11/03/2018

Nice linens, easy to work with

We rented linens from Premiere Events for our wedding at Pecan Springs Ranch. They were extremely easy to work with throughout the year. They were responsive and flexible. We updated the order a few times with no issues. The linen order was exactly what we wanted and they looked great.
    Judy Married on 07/14/2018
    n the past 2 months prior to our wedding we purchased on three occasions from their Outlet store.The deal with the Outlet store as explained to us by Mari is that in their rental program, they only rent out only 3 to 6 times and then if in perfect condition, no rips or stains, they launder and sell the linens at 50% off in the Outlet store. Originally we were going to rent everything for our reception but thanks to Mari who suggested we at least price the Outlet vs renting, we ended up purchasing all our linens, overlays, napkins and chair covers in the Outlet store for only $22 more than a 1 time rental would have cost. Everything arrived in perfect, like new condition. Had we not been told, we would never have known they had previously been rented a few times. The only drawback with their Outlet store is the quantities varies daily with new inventory arriving every Monday but with time and patience we were able to purchase linens for our entire reception at 50% off, only $22. more than Premier Table Linens rents them for and $1,100 dollars less that what our venue was going to charge us if we rented through them!!!!
    Jeanne Married on 06/02/2018
    I wanted to personally write to Premier Table Linens to thank you for your excellence in customer service and the beautiful high quality of your linens. I purchased white spun poly 120" rounds and 20" x 20" napkins for my daughter's wedding from the outlet store. I had searched other vendors on websites and received samples of their products only to find the linens to be of cheap quality in workmanship and appearance. I am so glad I found your company. Premier linens provided the professional quality for the perfect flawless look, at a very reasonable price. I have recommended your company to other brides looking for linens.
    Jeanne Married on 06/02/2018

Scott Married on 05/05/2018
    We rented and purchased all the linens for our reception from this company. Rissy is great, so nice, so accommodating as we finalized our numbers in the weeks before the wedding and make all kinds of changes to our rental reservation. We found their prices to be super reasonable and the service and quality
    Christine Married on 03/31/2018
    So happy that I found premier

Christine,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to share the wedding reception pictures showing our linens. That means a lot to me. THANK YOU! Tony
    Sharlene Married on 02/17/2018
    Thank you.....................
    Jeremy Married on 01/20/2018
    Highly recommend Premier Table Linens, they are seriously THE BEST! Papa Peaches is amazing to work with, extremely knowledgeable and helpful. We were going to rent from them but he suggested we consider purchasing from their Outlet store, that it would be less expensive and sure enough it was. We saved money over renting and own the table linens! Can't thank Papa Peaches enough.
    Songlin Married on 12/09/2017

New message from: premiertablelinens (13,429YellowShooting Star)
    This company was highly recommended by our wedding coordinator and sure enough, this is a wonderful company to purchase or rent from. The linens are excellent and the price is right for good quality wedding reception linens and chair covers. We had to add additional linens last minute as well. In the last order they did make a mistake, shorted us one tablecloth. I called and they sent it ovenight even though I told them that 2nd day air was acceptable. I know that was expensive and says a lot about the company.
    Trish Married on 11/04/2017
    Excellent, so easy linen rental program. Beautiful linens, amazing service. Rentals are assigned an account manager. Ours was Ledi Love and she is a sweetheart and provides excellent communication and service. We had to make many changes due to final count, even very last minute changes and Ledi was so nice about it and made it happen.
    Teresa Married on 11/04/2017
    Very good people,, great company, great linens!
    Justin Married on 09/30/2017
    Initially a little slow answering emails but found that phone customer service is the route to go with them and they are very friendly, professional and offer a wealth of good information when asked for advice, no sales pitch at all. My husband and I purchased all the linens, overlays and napkins from Premier table linens.we saved tremendously buy purchasing a lot of what we needed from their outlet store at 50 off. Everything was perfect and as promised. Thank you Ledi Love. I promised you I would share the love, you deserve it!!!
    Kayla Married on 09/15/2017
    Excellent quality and value!! We purchased the Pintuck overlays in Wisteria for our wedding tables. The quality was incredible and the color was gorgeous. The overlays truly pulled our entire reception look together. Shipping was as promised and the price is much more reasonable than competitors. You will not be disappointed with this company!
    Matthew Married on 09/03/2017
    A good business treats their customers well when all is right, an excellent business is one that treats their customers well when things go wrong. We ordered all of our tablecloths for our wedding reception through Premier Table Linens, as they were half the price if we were to rent them locally. We were assured that we would have them in hand a few days before the ceremony, and called a week before to confirm. All was good. Then en route, UPS royally messed up the shipment, and delayed our order so that they were going to arrive two days AFTER the reception. I made several calls and spoke to several workers and supervisors at UPS to no avail (all they would do for us was to refund our shipping charges). I made one phone call to Premier Table Linens and within one hour, I was told they would overnight ship another set of tablecloths so we would have them just in time for our reception. They went above and beyond in order for us to have the reception look the way we had planned. They didn't have to do what they did (I'm sure overnight shipping charges for the second order must have been a small fortune), but they understood that (1) we were already stressed out about finalizing all other aspects of our wedding that was two days away, (2) how disappointed we would be if we didn't have what we ordered and (3) how expensive it would have been for us to have to rent a whole other set of tablecloths locally at the last minute. The second shipment arrived, as promised, by the next morning, and they were *exactly* what we wanted and ordered. Returning the linens after the reception was *extremely* easy as well. I cannot give this company enough praise. In this day and age, it is truly remarkable for a company to treat their customers as well as they did. UPS, on the other hand, should be ashamed at their extremely poor customer service. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Premier Table Linens's reply:

Matthew, thank you so much for having taken the time to write such a glowing review after having just been married. I recall very well speaking to you and how stressed you were. It was such a pleasure to assist you and get you the linens for your reception which was in 2 days. All the best in life to you and yours.
    Tony Cueto
    General Manager
    Premier Table Linens
    Davis Married on 09/02/2017
    Linen tablecloth scammed us and we were forced to find another wedding linen company 10 days before our wedding. I feel so fortunate to have called PTL. Once I explained situation and led I could hear in my voice how panicked we were, the owner himself Tony Cueto took vet the call. He was so reassuring and promised us we had nothing to worry about. ptl already had the color linens we wanted all rented out but Tony said he would manufacture anything we needed that was already rented out and he would rent the linens we needed. Initially i was honestly a little Leary because of what happened with the other company. Sure enough Tony and Preimer came through with gorgeous linens deliver straight to out venue. We are so grateful to Premier Table Linens! Great people, great, easy rental program.
    Joseph Married on 11/19/2016
    I was a little worried about ordering these linens and getting them delivered. After I received them and opened them up I knew that I was nervous for no reason. The lines were beautiful, all true to color from the swatch and they ALL matched. They were packaged individually in plastic and hung on hangers. I set up my nieces wedding and when it was over, it was so easy to box them back up and ship them back. If I ever have another party where the venue does not supply linens I will order from Premier again.
    Helen Event on: 10/02/2016
    I ordered 20 round tablecloths and 19 Rectangular ones for an event. I, unfortunately did not submit my order correctly; ordered the wrong size. I spoke with a very nice customer service representative who corrected my error and expedited the delivery and I received it 2 days later! I was very pleased with the color and quality of the my linens They provided amazing service and a great product.
    Simon Married on 07/30/2016
    Wedding date July 30, 2016
    I rented chair covers and table linens from Premier Table Linens for both my bridal shower and my wedding ceremony. They had everything we needed at a great value. A great experience working with them and I recommend them to anyone in need to rent or purchase table linens, overlays, napkins and chair covers. Also would like to say thanks to the management

We highly recommend and would use them again in a heartbeat!

Premier Table Linens's reply:

You made my day Simon. Thanks for the review and again congratulations and all the best to Bethany and you.
    Melissa Event on: 07/30/2016
    Our company has purchased numerous times for special events from this manufacturer. Not only do they offer wholesale prices but the quality of the linens are terrific. Hats off to Premier Table Linens.
    Andy Event on: 07/30/2016
    Kelly Married on 07/09/2016
    Premier Linens did an excellent job! Their prices are extremely reasonable and their service was impeccable. The linens arrived in perfect condition. I would highly recommend this company!