Premier Sound Services Reviews

Premier Sound Services 3
  • ShanAndKelsWeddingBells

Shannon & Kellie · Married on 01/19/2019

It's all the in Details!

Mr. Blanchard was a hit at our wedding! He played everything we wanted to hear! PSS has an amazing web interface to help select your songs and how to have them mesh with your wedding timeline. I was really pleased to see their selections, the top most popular songs requested and other helpful information on their website. Thank you for finding the few songs you didn't have and playing all our favorites! There were people dancing that I truly didn't expect to dance especially at a 1 pm wedding! Thank you!

Sent on 01/29/2019
    Premier Sound Services 4
    Premier Sound Services 5
    Premier Sound Services 6

Premier Sound Services's reply:

Thanks for the opportunity to share this day with your beautiful family. It was my pleasure and I'm glad I could be part of your celebration. Fun Group!

Mindy · Married on 09/15/2017

Dj Bob was so awesome!! But not only did he provide Dj services, we were able to book the Photo Booth and Uplighting through them. So VERY convenient. I have no hesitation recommending him and the company to others. Very flexible, down to earth and excellent at reading the crowd! Loved every minute of it and wouldn't change a thing!!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Ashley · Married on 06/10/2017

So glad I chose Robert (Bob) and Premier Sound Services to DJ my wedding. Both during and after the reception numerous guests told me how great the music selections were, and it was also evident by how much fun they were having on the dance floor. But what really sets Bob apart from other DJs, I think, is his professionalism on the mic (in keeping the party upbeat and moving along in a timely manner) and his quick thinking. When we couldn't quite remember the steps to a line dance, he jumped onto the dance floor and gave us a brief review of the footwork so we could get back to just having fun. And when I realized at the last minute that I had no garter for the groom to toss, Bob found an improvised item in our table decorations that worked as a great substitute (nobody knew the difference)! He also managed to find and play a couple more obscure local songs that had special meaning to me toward the end of the reception. I know very well that music can make or break a party, but Bob made it easy for everyone to have a good time. I definitely recommend him and his DJ services for any event.

Sent on 06/15/2017

Premier Sound Services's reply:

Thanks, It was my pleasure. I loved how your family enjoyed the evening.

Agnes · Married on 06/03/2017

Bob and Greg did EXCELLENT job. They were flexible, accommodating, very professional and approachable.
    My guest had great time dancing, special requests were filled on the fly, additional pieces added at request day before. The list of possible selections very, very extensive and easy to pick from.
    My then fiancee just sat with his headphones and marveled at easiness of his picks.
    The ceremony music volume was adjusted to the venue size and tested without our prompt.
    I HIGHLY recommend this vendor.

Sent on 06/11/2017
  • I

Ignas · Married on 03/04/2017

Very Professional and Very Pleasant business to deal with. Kept the party going with excellent song choices on top of ones that we provided. would recommend to everyone

Sent on 04/18/2017

Kate · Married on 01/21/2017

You have to use PSS as your DJ! They were the absolute best at my wedding and had EVERYONE on the dance floor dancing! So professional, helpful with planning, they played songs we requested and filled in with awesome other songs we hadn't thought of but our guests loved!

Sent on 02/06/2017

Premier Sound Services's reply:

Thank You Kate, Greg Was Glad to be your DJ and I'm proud to hear that our service exceeded your expectations!

Nikki · Married on 09/24/2016

PSS was so easy to work with! Bob was very responsive on email and very helpful during our consultation a few weeks before the wedding. Unfortunately he couldn't make it to our wedding, but he sent Greg in his place who did such a great job! We were worried that people wouldn't dance, but Greg kept the dance floor full all night and kept all of our activities (bouquet/garter toss, etc) on time. I definitely recommend PSS to anyone looking for a DJ. Very reasonably priced and great, reliable service.

Sent on 10/11/2016

Premier Sound Services's reply:

Thank you again, Nikki. I am blessed to have wonderful clients and trusted partners in our DJ Service to take care of them.

Lyn · Married on 08/20/2016

Premier Sound Services did an amazing job!!! They accommodated a last minute change from an outdoor ceremony to indoors and down the hall (due to weather) without any hesitation or issue, and then transitioned into the reception without missing a beat! They accommodated all of my requests (including some very specific and hard to find songs) and kept the evening moving but at the perfect laid-back pace we were looking for. Everyone had a wonderful time and many of my guests and family members said it was the best wedding and reception they had ever attended--I attribute much of that to the Premier Sound crew! I could not be happier with how the evening went, thank you Premier Sound Services!!!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Premier Sound Services's reply:

Thank you Lyn, it was our pleasure! Thank You for sharing your experience with our service.

Premier Sound Service did an amazing job at my daughter's wedding! They had everyone dancing. Several people made comments about how good the music was. I'm a very pleased mother of the bride!

Sent on 02/07/2016

Premier Sound Services's reply:

Thank you so much, it was my pleasure!

Emily · Married on 09/04/2015

Bob was simply incredible. From the first moment of our reception, he kept the energy high and made sure that everyone had the best time. He was so professional to work with, and no request was too big or too much to ask for. He answered all of my e-mails and last minute questions very quickly, which was really appreciated. We had many specific requests on the night of the wedding, and he played them all! I cannot recommend him enough. The DJ is truly one of the most important parts of the wedding, and he made sure everything went smoothly! Thanks again, Bob!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Premier Sound Services's reply:

Thank you so much, Emily! It was our pleasure and a ton of fun!

Madeline · Married on 08/01/2015

Greg and Mike were fabulous DJs and Bob was so easy to work with in setting up the plan for our wedding. We had the most wonderful dance party and they played exactly what we wanted and when we wanted. The price was excellent for the DJing we received. They were also awesome about accepting and finding guest requests! Their DJing was professional and classy. We requested a dance party and we definitely got one!

Sent on 08/10/2015

Premier Sound Services's reply:

Maddy, Thank you very much. It was our pleasure. Congratulations!

My brother-in-law used DJ Bob from Premier Sound Services and everyone absolutely LOVED him! He got the party started, so much so, that my husband and I decided to use him for our reception. He did a phenomenal job! Even those who weren't dancers, were cutting a rug! He is also a great announcer. He added small announcements throughout the night: reminding our guests to use the disposable cameras, keeping the food line going, informing the guests of a second seating area that wasn't in plain sight. Unfortunately our venue got excessively hot as the night wore on & he did not let that affect his performance or mood, he was fabulous to work with! Very easy to communicate with and works hard to give you the experience you deserve on your big day! Highly Recommend***

Sent on 08/18/2015

Leanndra · Married on 07/04/2015

This Dj was awesome!! Exceeded my expectations!! Do yourself a
    Favor a choose them!!!

Sent on 07/13/2015

Premier Sound Services's reply:

Thank You Very Much, It was our pleasure to be there for you.

Melissa · Married on 06/19/2015

Bob from Premier Sound Services was referred to us by our videographer. He was the absolute best! Our guests never stopped dancing all night. He has the best announcing voice and conveys a professional attitude. He has awesome communication with the bride and family...both before and during the wedding. We highly recommend him! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/12/2015

Bob was a wonderful DJ and helped our night to go flawlessly! We had forgotten a few songs that we wanted played and several of my friends wanted to request other songs during the reception, and he handled them all wonderfully!

Sent on 06/28/2015

Premier Sound Services's reply:

Thanks, I'm glad everyone enjoyed the event.

Monica · Married on 05/29/2015

Working with Robert was so great and easy. Everyone at our wedding commented on how much fun they had and how much they enjoyed the music. We 100% recommend premier sound services to anyone looking for a great DJ!

Sent on 08/11/2015

Ben · Married on 05/22/2015

Bob was so easy to work with like many of our other vendors, and like them, had a good time at our wedding. Would definitely book again ^^

Sent on 08/29/2015

Dimitri · Married on 05/02/2015

Top quality services from a top quality company. Planning a wedding in Baton Rouge, Louisiana while living in California was a difficult task. My conversations with Bob made choosing Premier Sound Services as our sound/music coordinator for our wedding a no-brainer. Bob and his team provided a top quality service. His personality, experience and professionalism helped to create a fun environment for our reception. As we approached the event date we realized we needed to make some changes to the dj package we originally purchased. Bob was more than accommodating, and being the true professional that he is, offered these changes at the original prices we were quoted when we signed with him many months before, (PSS had recently updated its pricing structure). The event went off without a hitch, and PSS was a substantial part of that success. Bob and his team were lively, personable and truly professional. I would fully recommend PSS to ANYONE looking for a top quality sound/music coordinator and MC. Choose Premier Sound Services and you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/30/2015

Premier Sound Services's reply:

Dimitri, thank you so much for the kind words. It was our pleasure and mine specifically to perform at your wedding. Your family and friends were fun and energetic and that made for a wonderful event. Congratulations and thanks again. Bob

Brittany · Married on 05/01/2015

PSS, DJ Bob, did such a great job at our wedding! He was very helpful, and great to work with! He was very professional, offered useful advice, and found all of the obscure songs we requested :) Our guests had a blast, and enjoyed Bob's line up! He did an excellent job mixing up the songs and keeping the party alive! I would certainly recommend them!

Sent on 05/20/2015

Brittany,
    Thanks, You had so many good requests and an energetic group of friends. The night just flew by and even the bartenders were having fun and dancing along.

They were able to have all music my daughter wanted from traditional to modern. He set up outside for ceremony and everything was set up inside for reception. I would hire him everytime. Fun and friendly

Sent on 08/11/2015

Premier Sound Services's reply:

Thanks so much, it was my pleasure.

Amber · Married on 03/29/2014

Awesome DJ. Very cooperative and attentive! Thanks Bob!

Sent on 04/05/2014

Christopher · Married on 06/02/2017

Bob and his company were great! He bent over backwards to help us with several unique requests (not just song requests), and he helped make it a great evening!
    He came highly recommended to me, and I pass on that recommendation. He was also priced below the majority of his competitors.
    We highly recommend Bob and PSS!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Madeline · Married on 02/25/2017

3.0
      2.0
      3.5
      2.5
      3.5

Wish more of the songs I put on my "play if possible list" were played, instead it was alot of older music played.

Sent on 03/05/2017

Premier Sound Services's reply:

I'm sorry to hear that you were unsatisfied with our performance. UPDATE: Madeline, I am disappointed that you were not happy with the service we provided. I was there personally, and spoke to you several times throughout the evening and I wish you had passed along this information then when I could have picked up the tempo sooner. You had a wonderful group who ate, DRANK, and danced quite a bit. I expected the event to go another hour because things were going well, but it ended at the scheduled time.

UPDATE: Once we were logged onto the weddingwire, I could see which event. Luckily we have logs of what we played and were able to compare it to the event timeline and request list.
    6:30-7:35 was Room reset and dinner and Cocktail. Special dances 7:38-7:53. 2 Upbeat songs and then Cake Cutting - 8:01-8:13pm. 8:13-8:30pm was 4 out of 5 songs from the request list. In the last 90 minutes of the 3 hour wedding - 4 songs (Shake it off, Footloose, 24k Magic and a Reqest from the Mother of the Groom) were not on the brides request list except for the Money Dance which lasted 15 minutes. We always do our best to play from the brides request list. Unfortunately this is a case where the ones from Play if Possible, should have been Must Play if that was the brides intent.