Premier Sound DJs Reviews

167 | Buffalo, NY

167 Reviews for Premier Sound DJs

Had many compliments from guests on how great Eric was. He worked his tail off even getting out onto the dance floor. He was sincere and cared about doing a great job. He was everything we were looking for in a DJ especially since we had an older crowd. The dance floor was busy all night.

Sent on 11/23/2013

Jim from Premier Sound was great. he was attentive and responsive to our needs and really listened to the kind of stuff we wanted. Rob, our actual DJ, was great. He called me and went over all the details. He kept the party going and everyone raced about him. The online planning tool that they provide is great and it allows you to pick the best songs possible. We could even pick Bhangra and bollywood music for the event which worked out great and our families loved it.

Sent on 08/28/2013

Kendra · Married on 08/02/2013

Pat Proctor was the DJ at my wedding. When I talked to Pat the week of the wedding, I said to him that I believed that the DJ was the most important aspect to any wedding. I asked of him to please keep the party going and to please play the music that I requested. I told him that my wedding party was fun, loved to dance and would be on the dance floor all night long if he stuck to what I requested of him. Words cannot even come close to express how amazing Pat was! He made my wedding everything I hoped and dreamed it would be! He played all of the songs we loved and got the crowd involved like I have never seen at a wedding. We really all danced the night away - even the 80 year old guests. I was so sore for days from dancing so hard, my wedding party and guests said the same! Every single guest I have seen post wedding has said that our wedding was the most fun wedding they had ever attended, and I believe them because it was the most fun I had ever had at a wedding --- We owe all of this to Pat and Premier Sound!!!!!

Sent on 08/31/2013
  • User3446262 · event on: 07/27/2013

We hired Premier Sound to provide us with a photo booth for our 20 year High School Reunion. Not only was the photo booth a huge hit with our classmates, but Jim at Premier Sound was extremely helpful and accommodating with the logistics and set-up. the A number of classmates asked for their business card because they were also impressed with the value of the booth package and the fact that you get an on site attendant. Thank you Premier Sound for being a big part of our Reunion's success! See you in 5 years for the next one!

Sent on 08/06/2013

Eric was a great DJ and has a great personality! He knew how to control the dance floor and he constantly took care of the bride and groom. He was a true professional and we were very impressed. The dance floor was full all night!

Sent on 09/07/2013

Jill · Married on 07/21/2013

From the time we met with Jim to the actual wedding our experience was amazing. The online planning was so easy to use and made me feel so organized. Eric Volk was our DJ and he went above and beyond our expectations. I love country and he was very responsive to my wishes. Later in the night he even opened me up to some different music within reason and our guests had a blast. He even found my hubby advil!!!! Amazing guy and amazing vendor....no other option in my opinion!!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/01/2013

Sam · Married on 07/07/2013

I would give them a 10 out of 5 if I could. I believe our DJ's name was John. The nicest/professional guy! He got my wife and I drinks while we were taking photos and was constantly checking in on our wedding party and parents. Not only was he nice but he played great music! I am from Boston and he played a few great local tunes. You could tell he did his homework. Can't say enough good things about this company. HIGHLY recommend!

Sam and Sabina

Sent on 12/06/2013
  • User3519366 · 2+ years ago

Couldn't have been more impressed with Premier Sound! Jim and Eric were absolutely wonderful to work with. They did everything to make sure our day was perfect.

Gabriella&Joe

Sent on 09/08/2013

Christina · Married on 12/29/2012

Working with Jim from Premier Sound to help plan our reception was very rewarding. He helped up consider the important elements of the reception and encouraged us to go with out ideas.

At the reception, we had DJ Pat and he was fantastic. He called me the day before just to run through everything and his sense of humor really helped me feel at ease amidst all of the stress. His personality was perfect for our reception, he kept the party going without being too much of a dominating presence. We also had rented a photobooth from Premier Sound which was a huge hit. Many of my friends have asked me for Pat's contact information and I would 100% recommend working with Premier Sound!

Sent on 02/05/2013

Andrea · Married on 12/01/2012

Our wedding rocked the house, and it's all because of Pat and Jim. Jim was great to work with when we were booking our vendors and setting everything up. When we finally got to meet up with our DJ Pat, he promised that our wedding would be great and he had experience keeping the guests happy and dancing. Boy, did Pat undersell himself on that one! He's a big part of the reason our guests said ours was the best wedding they have ever attended. He was a joy to work with and made us feel like rockstars all day. Thanks guys!!

Sent on 12/04/2012

Chantal · Married on 10/20/2012

It was such a wonderful expierience working with Premier Sound. We had booked our DJ and Photo Booth from them and I would highly reccomend them to anybody, VERY FUN DJ!! My guests and I had the best time with a packed dance floor all night long!

Sent on 05/16/2013

Melissa · Married on 10/13/2012

We LOVED our DJ, Eric!!! He has a knack for getting the crowd going and was so helpful to my groom and I about little things, such as suggestions on when to try to visit some tables to say hello to guests...things easily forgotten when you are in the whirl of your wedding day!!! THANK YOU, ERIC!!!! Would hire you again in a HEARTBEAT! Melissa and Ryan

Sent on 10/15/2012

Excellent DJ Eric! The music was amazing, the dance floor was packed the whole night, he guided us through the night so it felt effortless! He went out of his way to make sure my entire bridal party was happy the whole night. Reasonably priced, great response time, highly recommend!!!

Sent on 10/18/2012

Renee · Married on 09/29/2012

Best DJ ever...all of my guests ranted and raved that it was the best music played at any wedding they've been to. Speaking with the DJ before the wedding to go over my song choices you could tell he "got me" and my style and he played the part. It was perfect!!

Sent on 05/15/2013

Jessica · Married on 09/21/2012

I can't stress enough how wonderful Premier Sound was. In working with them in general during the planning phase, my husband and I felt confident and comfortable that we were going to get the vibe we wanted at our reception. Their website has a client login that allows you to work at your own pace while selecting songs and updating ceremony/reception details. There were a few songs not in their library when we were going through, but they worked with us to find exactly what we were looking for and made our requests happen. Once we got to the week leading up to the wedding, we were assigned a DJ, Eric. Eric went over the details with us beforehand, and assured us that he was just a phone call away before the ceremony began, offering to bring us anything we might have forgotten (hair spray, etc)! Throughout the reception, he was very attentive. He coached the wedding party through the things we were unsure of (cutting the cake, the wedding party announcements, etc.) and throughout the night kept my husband and I on track - making sure we got through greeting the tables (we didn't do a receiving line) before the dancing began, and keeping the pace of the reception at an energetic, yet no-pressure level. The music was great, both the songs that we customized and those that he chose on his own, and the crowd loved him. He was great at reading what the crowd wanted and responding accordingly. Everyone had a great time, and my husband and I were incredibly pleased! Premier Sound is a great company, with fantastic people working for them!

Sent on 11/19/2012

Jaylene · Married on 09/14/2012

My husband and I used Premier Sound for our DJ service for our wedding in September. We requested Eric Volk, and he was just wonderful!! We can not say enough good things about him or his services. The dance floor was full the whole night and we had so many people commenting on how fun our music and dance floor was. Eric helped us through the whole night and we have already highly recommened him to a couple of our friends friends who are getting married next summer!

Sent on 05/15/2013

Katie · Married on 09/01/2012

It's been a year since my wedding and I'm still receiving postive feedback about my DJ. He really was involved in keeping my guests happy and entertained. Three of my friends have booked through Premier since my wedding and have been extremely happy with the entire staff. If you want a fun filled night this is the place to book with!

Sent on 05/22/2013

Liz · Married on 08/24/2012

We had an absolutely fantastic experience with Eric from Premier Sound. He is great at what he does!! He did a great job on selecting the music, I felt like I didnt have to worry about anything. He also had a great personality! He was just so much fun!! Hands down- the best DJ I have ever worked with! I would definately recommend Premier Sound to any one! Very easy to work with, had an online play list which you could work on at your own leisure and update along the way to be sure you had songs selected you really wanted to have on your special day. Also- Eric contacted us a few days before the wedding to be sure we were set with everything, and to just review for the day of. My husband enjoyed Eric so much he seriously said "Eric was so awesome, I wish we could get married again just so we could book him". Seriously great company and great DJs. Highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 10/18/2012

Jill · Married on 08/18/2012

I contacted Jim initially via email due to a review I read on a gay wedding site. After our in-person consultation with him, we decided that we needed to work with Premier Sound. My partner (well my wife now) and I were not sure what we were doing, and Jim asked us a lot of questions that guided us through a lot of the planning. We live in Atlanta and got married in Niagara Falls (same sex marriage is legal in NY), so all of our planning had to be done long-distance. Premier Sound has a good online planning tool, and we were able to plan the ceremony and choose songs for the reception. Communication with Jim was done best via email. He responded quickly to each one. A few weeks before the wedding, we decided to add a photobooth, and Premier Sound was able to accommodate us. They provided the props and a book for guests to glue in the photostrips and write us a note. Our DJ was Rob. He was amazing! We changed some things and decided some things at the last minute, and he rolled with the flow. He was responsible for sound and music during the wedding (which was held just outside the reception venue) as well as the introductions and reception music. Premier Sound was just what we were looking for in a DJ to help us with our same-sex wedding and reception. We would highly recommend them, and suggest you ask for Rob to be your DJ :)

Sent on 05/19/2013
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 08/11/2012

We booked Premier Sound for our DJ as a recommendation from our photographer. We specifically asked for Eric Volk, and it is a decision we will never regret! If there was one thing I wanted at our wedding, it was a non-stop, packed dance floor- and that's exactly what we had! Eric kept everyone dancing, kept those who prefer to watch entertained, and was always checking on the bride & groom. I never had to worry about missing a song because I was in the bathroom or off with our photogs- Eric coordinated everything to a tee. If we could have our wedding last another 3 hours, we would have done it! I wouldn't recommend anyone else!

Sent on 08/23/2012

Our DJ, John, was awesome. He was knew exactly what we wanted and delivered that. He was so much fun!

Sent on 08/28/2012

Meghan · Married on 08/10/2012

Phenomenal!!! Erik was the DJ for our wedding and I could not have asked for more from him! He was personal, energetic, engaging and kept track of time so I did not have to worry about a thing! He even coordinated with the photographers to make sure everything I wanted photos of happened before they left! He played very well to the crowd, the dance floor was full all night!!

You cannot go wrong with Premier Sound!!! My sister had John DJ at her wedding and he was awesome too! I have nothing bad to say and I HIGHLY recommend them to everyone!!

Sent on 05/22/2013

Raymond · Married on 07/27/2012

My wife and I decided to book Premier Sound to provide music for our wedding reception at Pearl Street Grill and Brewery based off of the positive recommendations we had read on the internet. Premier Sound was prompt with all e-mails, and Jim Slaiman (the owner) and John Nelson (our DJ) were very professional and courteous throughout the whole planning process. As we were planning our wedding while living out-of-state, this proved particularly advantageous for us and significantly made the planning process a lot easier. John worked great with the people at Pearl Street and really made the extra effort to work with us and make sure the kind of music we wanted played was played, and he did a fantastic job at catering to our preferred style. At the wedding itself, John announced all the wedding party names flawlessly, even the more difficult to pronounce Polish surnames. I was amazed that he was able to read our guests so well and ensure everyone was on the dance floor having fun. By the end of the evening, my wife and I were emptying our pockets to give him a tip larger than we had expected because we were so pleased with how everything went. I would absolutely recommend Premier Sound (and our DJ John) to anyone without any hesitation whatsoever.

Sent on 08/04/2013

Michael · Married on 07/14/2012

D.J did a fantastic job! I would highly recommend him and this company.

Sent on 05/14/2013

Heather · Married on 07/07/2012

We got Premier Sound's name as a recommendation from our wedding planner, and what a fantastic recommendation it was. From the very beginning, working with Jim from Premier Sound was effortless. He laid out everything cost wise from the onset, and we utilized their great online wedding planning system. We were out of town so this was great for adding songs, dances, names of the party etc. Jim also helped us out with uplighting for our venue. He really went above and beyond to ensure that our room looked spectacular for the reception, and it certainly did! Before the wedding Eric, our DJ called us to go over everything and was extremely helpful in mapping out the night. On the day of, Eric couldn't have gotten the party going in any better fashion. He beautifully merged our requested songs into the playlist, along with guest's requests and many other songs that were perfectly timed for the mood of the moment. Our guests were literally on the dance floor from the very first dance until they shut the lights off at the venue. We are still getting comments on how great Eric was, and couldn't recommend him, or Premeir Sound any more. We loved them! Thanks so much for making our wedding so awesome.

Sent on 08/09/2012