Premier Sound DJs Reviews

158 | Grand Island, NY

158 Reviews for Premier Sound DJs

Martin M. · Married on 11/10/2018

The Photo Booth Experience We Were Looking For

My daughter pretty much ruled out a photo booth for her wedding because all of the ones we had seen lately are the open style versions with no privacy for guests. She did not like that option. We also had been to a couple of weddings during her planning process where the booth just did social media uploads with no actual prints. I really wanted a photo booth because I know how much fun it would be for our guests... But I wanted prints and I wanted privacy. When we saw one of Premier Sound's booth options at a wedding in August I knew that was the one. When we spoke to the booth operator at this wedding he informed us that they have a few different options, but they had been starting to get many requests recently for the closed, curtained booth for many of the same reasons I stated above. We called them the Monday after the wedding and even though our daughters wedding was only a few months away they were able to accommodate our date. Tons of fun for our guests and they even customized our photo strip to match the graphics on our wedding invites. I have to say another Thank You to Premier Sound for continuing to offer the traditional style photo booth option.

Nancy · Married on 08/18/2018

We lucked out on every aspect of our experience--Jim was our DJ and kept the dance floor filled. Every song on the couple's "must play" list was played. At the last minute we added up-lighting and a photo booth, and Jim was able to accommodate that as well! We couldn't have been happier with the whole experience. Many thanks!

Kristen · Married on 04/28/2018

We've Hired Them Again and Again

Premier Sound provided DJ and Lighting service for our wedding. We also had a band for our wedding and wanted the DJ to provide us with our introductions, first dance and also play more current and popular songs between the band breaks. They were great to work with and worked very seamlessly with the band leader. There was never a lull in the music or timeline. They are super easy to work with and accommodating and have a ton of great ideas and knowledge to share during the planning process. Jim brought up so many great points I never thought of or considered regarding when we should do certain things (like first dance, cake cutting, toasts, etc). We've since hired them to DJ and provide a photo booth for a bunch of family parties.

Tammy · Married on 03/17/2018

Eric recently DJ my son and his new wife’s wedding on st Patrick’s Day 2018! He was absolutely amazing!! Great with the guests kept party going from beginning to end!! Thank you for such a terrific job and making there wedding night truly over the top !!

Heather · Married on 01/27/2018

Eric was amazing! I have received multiple comments that our wedding was the most fun they've ever had! He was very interactive and made it all about making the day perfect. He even put me back on my feet at the end!

Samantha · Married on 11/15/2017

Premier Sound did our wedding and they hit the nail on the head! We used them for their dj services and their photo booth! These guys are the best company out there that I have seen! From setting up our planning session to the wedding itself and everything inbetween, no other company could have provided the fun and amazing entertainment that they did! If you are looking for a company that accommodating, affordable and provide out of this world service this is your team! Thank you again for keeping my dance floor packed the entire night!!

Cassandra · Married on 10/21/2017

The owner (Jim) had more knowledge than any other company I talked to. He patiently answered all my questions (I had a ton of em!) and never tried ‘pushing’ anything on me. The DJ for my reception was amazing & the guy running the photo booth was a blast! The uplighting really added to the ambiance & I would highly recommend getting it. Premier Sound helped make my reception perfect.

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/09/2017

We had Pat DJ our wedding, and he did a fantastic job of setting the mood for the event. He played all of the songs on our must play list, and picked up on our musical tastes enough to fill in the gaps. He had everyone out on the dance floor, and even had a dance off with he mother of the bride. We can’t say enough good things about the services provided by Premier Sound and would highly reccomend them for any event to anyone who asks.

Rachel · Married on 08/26/2017

I had both Pat and Eric DJ my wedding last month and they made our reception SO much fun!! Not only did they do a great job with music, hyping up the guests, etc., but they also checked in with my husband and I all night to see how we were doing and if we needed anything. Eric even got me a few drinks throughout the night! They played all of the songs on my "must play" list and kept the crowd engaged by their selection of other songs. I had multiple guests tell me they loved them and thought they made the wedding so much fun with how interactive they were. Jim was also quick to respond and very easy to deal with while planning. The planning website they use was so convenient and easy. It allows you to tailor your playlist for the night, put in all wedding party details, pay your balance, etc. Prices are very reasonable, and it was worth every penny! Highly recommend them!!

todd · Married on 08/01/2017

simply the best! Premier is on there game always.... stay hot and in tune to what the customer wants as always... and oh yeah...teach me how to dougie!

Sean · Married on 07/29/2017

Premier sound was the best, DJ Murph was awesome. I've had so many people tell my wife and I I've never seen a dance floor so crowded the whole time and that our wedding was the best. This was because our DJ and Premier was absolutely superb. The price was excellent too. Do not go with another DJ.

Theresa · Married on 07/08/2017

Eric was fantastic! He had everyone up dancing. Great mix of music.... little bit of everything for everyone. Great guy. Really made the night special!

Sally · Married on 06/10/2017

Eric Volk is the best DJ ever! Everyone gets out on the dance floor with Eric as DJ. He knows just what to play to keep the party going and has experience in handling all kinds of issues. I highly recommend Eric Volk through Premier Sound. DJs can make or break a wedding reception and Eric was a big part of one of the most fun nights we ever experienced!

Alyssa · Married on 11/05/2016

We are so happy that we decided to use premier sound for our wedding on 11/5/16, our DJ Eric Volk was absolutely amazing from start to finish!

A week before the wedding he came over to our house to go over all of the cocktail hour / reception details we were anxious about and brought up things we didn't even think of which completely helped to put our minds at ease!

Eric truly made us feel like family from the moment we met him , he even got us our first ( and second) drinks during all the chaos in between our ceremony end time and reception start time. Eric was able to take charge, locate & line up our rowdy bridal party for introductions and gave very clear directions so everything went perfect !!!

Eric did an amazing job at interacting with our guests and getting them up and out on the dance floor which made our wedding so much fun! He also was very helpful pointing out things we didn't even think to ask him to do such as mentioning to our guest to go and check out our wedding tree guest book and making an announcement that in lieu of traditional favors we had made a donation to breast cancer research.

Erics music selections were perfectly lined up for the entire night and he made sure to play all of our requests as well. Our guests were very impressed when he even took their requests for songs !

If we had the chance to do it all over again without hesitation we would select premier sound && absolutely request Eric Volk as our DJ , we couldn't picture our wedding with out him being there with us, he played such a big role !!!

Kate · Married on 10/21/2016

We selected Premier Sound for our wedding DJ, uplighting and photobooth services after another company no longer had availability for our wedding date. I am still SO thankful it worked out the way it did, because Premier was fantastic! The owner, Jim was quick to respond to emails and help us in the planning process. The online tool was easy to use to select our songs and timeline of events (introductions, welcome, toast, dances, etc.).

I cannot say enough good things about DJ Eric Volk!! He was truly amazing and we were so lucky to have him as our DJ. Eric went above and beyond. You can tell he loves what he does! Eric kept the crowd entertained all night - welcoming requests and encouraging participation. He checked on us frequently during the evening and even let me use his phone to check my makeup after the groom had shoved cake up my nose. Eric made sure not to play any of the "do not play" items even when requested by guests, played all of our top requests, gave us the play-by-play, talked with many of the guests and even danced with us! He was SO much fun! If I ever need a DJ for another event, without a doubt, Eric will be my only choice!

The uplighting was also fantastic. I opted for amber lighting to start for cocktail hour and dinner and then fade to blue lighting for dancing. It looked amazing and helped to create an almost dawn-to-dusk feel. We also selected a photobooth which made for lots of fun. I can't wait to see our guestbook with all the photos!

I will be honest, I was ready to spend more on DJ services to ensure we had no regrets. The reality is, you shouldn't have to break the bank to receive top-notch service. Premier was so reasonable compared to other DJ services and their service was exceptional. Without a doubt, I highly recommend Premier & DJ Eric!! Thank you again so much!

Marisa · Married on 10/08/2016

We had Pat Proctor as the DJ and he was awesome!!! The crowd did not stop dancing and the music selection was a very broad range that everyone enjoyed!!! He kept everyone entertained! They were very quick to respond to email and easy to comminicate with, flexible and good prices! Would definitely recommend

Hillery · Married on 10/08/2016

These guys are wonderful! I can't believe how awesome they were through the entirety of the process. We met the owner at a bridal show located in the Adam's Mark Hotel and out of all the DJ services there, they were the nicest and most professional (along with fun too!!) Through the process, they stayed in great contact with us. No problem getting a hold of anyone and they were willing to even meet with us in person before our big day. The owner invited us into his own home due to some moving and construction of their current office. I greatly appreciated this since I thought it was so essential to talk in person about our plans and concerns. We were assigned Eric as our DJ and my gosh he was phenomenal!! He kept everything right on schedule, was extremely accommodating to us and our guests, hilarious, energetic, and professional! He played a great list of songs and even played our requests, along with honoring some of our guests. He even dug up some of our groomsmen's band music! This gave all of our guests a reason to keep moving and grooving, young and old! No one was let down by Eric! He was the life of the party and knew how to keep all the events in order. I mean, he was even asking our guests if he could grab any drinks for them and offering his vest to some chilly bridesmaids!! That is above and beyond in my opinion. Some of my friends/guests have already booked this DJ service for their big events and it was only a month ago we got married! I can't recommend these guys enough! TOP NOTCH for a great price!! Definitely hire the best, you and your guests will not be disappointed!!

Jessica · Married on 09/17/2016

Premier sounds and DJ Erik were AMAZING! I cannot say enough great things about Erik. From day one he instantly connected with me and my husband. He made us feel comfortable and accommodated our needs. The actual wedding reception went flawless thanks to Erik. He ran the show and made sure everything was going according to plan and all the wedding party knew what to do. He even got on the dance floor and taught our guests the electric slide, cupid shuffle, and the whip! I couldn't have asked for a better DJ!! Thank you Erik!!!

Chad · Married on 09/16/2016

We used Premier Sound for our photo booth and uplighting for our wedding. We saw them at a bridal show and loved the look of their booth and the quality of the print outs. They were able to customize the photo strip to match our wedding invitation. We had a themed wedding and the invites were custom designed so this was a nice touch. The photo booth attendant was super friendly and upbeat (We've all been to weddings where the booth attendant disappears or doesn't seem helpful). The uplighting was perfect. They were able to change the color scheme for cocktails and dinner and then set the lights to dance lighting once the party kicked up. Communication was great, they did exactly what we wanted and what they said they'd deliver. We had a band or we would have used them for DJ also.

Bryan · Married on 09/10/2016

We had Erik Volk as our DJ and he was absolutely amazing. He kept everyone engaged, very accommodating, and was a lot of fun to work with. The administration before the wedding could use some refinement but as long as you request to meet the DJ beforehand, everything will be discussed.

Gretchen · Married on 09/03/2016

Everything we asked for and more!

Jessica · Married on 08/27/2016

I was sooooo happy with Premier Sound and highly recommend Eric Volk, who I was luckily referred to! They have a very easy to use online song planner and online payment tool. Eric personally called me before the wedding to talk about the wedding style, wedding party and song list. He gave me his cell number and said to text him for ANYTHING, even a piece of gum if I needed it! He was so friendly, fun and always checking in to see how things were going. We told him about my MIL's name being Renee and how we joked about her nickname - Nay nay and that was her dance. He did a full instruction of how to "whip" and "nay nay" for the whole wedding - everyone was laughing and dancing!! Our dance floor was full the entire night, which was what I wanted. We also wanted a lot more hip hop later in the night, and he did a great job, staying until midnight! The prices were lower than some other DJ companies, who I felt did not offer such a personalized service. We also had a photo-booth included, which is SO WORTH it for a few extra hundred dollars. Use Premier, and ask for Eric if you can! They are an awesome company, and made our night very special.

We were VERY happy and pleased working with Jim and having DJ Eric do our wedding! He was so amazing and really made the night memorable for us and our guests. We did the DJ and Photo Booth package and it was perfect. They even kept the booth open a little longer because my husband and I were so busy and didn't get a chance to go in yet. There was someone there to monitor the booth for us and make sure our guests signed the book next to their picture. Overall we were very pleased working with Premier Sound. Everything we had to do for them was online which made planning the wedding from NC very easy.

We had DJ Rob last night for our wedding and he was phenomenal!! He kept the dance floor packed from start to finish. He kept all age groups happy by playing a good mix of songs and genres and always took requests. I highly recommend him and this company in general! Very kind people and clear communication.