Premier Planning and Events Reviews

Premier Planning and Events 7
  • Teresa

Teresa Hinton 路 Married on 09/28/2019

Hinton wedding

My experience with premier was great. From day one Rosline was very professional she took time to explain everything to us and listen to what I wanted as well. My wedding day was amazing the decorations were beautiful. Premier made sure our guests were well taken care of. I didn鈥檛 have to worry about anything all was taken care of. Rosline kept in touch with me and asked my input every step of the way I would recommend premier to everyone

Sent on 10/08/2019
    Premier Planning and Events 8
    Premier Planning and Events 9
    Premier Planning and Events 10

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

Thank you, to the Hintons, it was my pleasure. We value our customers.馃槝馃槝 Love is amazing when you have the right one to spend it with!
  • 路 Married on 09/21/2019

Sweet Sixteen

Premier Planning give my daughter everything she asked for on her special day. The colors were right, her backdrop was on point, and her decorations was EVERYTHING. I will definitely book Premier Planning again. Very professional!!!

Sent on 10/07/2019
    Premier Planning and Events 11
    Premier Planning and Events 12
    Premier Planning and Events 13

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

This young lady was beautiful, smart , and outgoing! It was our pleasure to work on this event!馃槝 Kayla knew actually what she wanted and it turned awesome!

LeeAnqunetta 路 Married on 09/07/2019

Great experience and highly recommend!

Ms. Rosalind and her team did an excellent job on our wedding. We are constantly getting compliments on how beautiful it was. Ms. Rosalind is super sweet and she always text to check on us throughout the year. She was very thorough with the details. We were so surprise and happy about the turnout of our wedding. I would highly recommend her to anyone! And she travels!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

Thank you, for your review! We strive to make our customers happy. We love 鉂わ笍 you both and May God continue to bless you. We look forward to future events.

Brandi Mcghee 路 Married on 06/01/2019

Best Wedding Planner Ever

Premier Planning is definitely the way to go. Rosalind went above and beyond to make sure our needs were met. Although nothing and nobody is perfect, she will make sure your day is as close as possible. Her response time is impeccable, no matter the time of day or night. Hands down if I had to do it all again....I would close Premier Planning and Events.

Sent on 06/16/2019
    Premier Planning and Events 20
    Premier Planning and Events 21
    Premier Planning and Events 22

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

Thanks you, Brandi for such kind words. I absolutely loved being your planner/designer. We vibe really well and your spirit was priceless. The bright colors is a reflection of your personality. I look forward to your next event with Premier Planning and Events.馃槝
  • Alexis

Alexis Andrews 路 Married on 05/18/2019

The Andrews Dream Wedding

Rosalind was beyond amazing! I told her my vision and she brought it to life. I felt like she was more excited about our wedding than i was! Lol. Her and her team definitely went above and beyond to make sure that our big day was perfect. I just love them 鉂わ笍

Sent on 06/16/2019

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

Alexis, was a unique bride, and Tre just wanted her happy, lol. I thank you both for trusting our company with your Vision. Everything that I imagined came to light, and of course the smiles on your faces, made it all worth while. We want mention the party that came along with it.馃槑 We love you and look forward to the next event.
  • Patricia

Patricia Davis 路 Married on 11/24/2018

Spectacular

Premier Planning did a spectacular job for my wedding. Rosalin was very sweet and professional throughout the whole experience. She was on point with everything. Both the church and the reception were beautiful. I believe she went above and beyond to make my day one that I will never forget. I would highly recommend her to do any event for anybody because you will not regret it. I cannot thank Rosalin enough for making my day beautiful.

Sent on 12/15/2018
    Premier Planning and Events 23
    Premier Planning and Events 24
    Premier Planning and Events 25
    Premier Planning and Events 26

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

We love to my our Brides and Grooms happy, at what ever cost, thank you for choosing our company for your special day馃槝. We love you and look forward to serving you in the The future.

Catherine 路 Married on 08/31/2018

Rosalind was so easy to work with! Everything turned out beautiful! She did a marvelous job setting up for our wedding and reception! Our wedding was a dream come true! We didn鈥檛 have to worry about a thing because Rosalind handled everything! We highly recommend Premier Planning and Events!!!

Sent on 09/03/2018
    Premier Planning and Events 31
    Premier Planning and Events 32
    Premier Planning and Events 33

Angie 路 Married on 08/11/2018

My wedding was above and beyond what I imagine very beautiful.

Sent on 09/11/2018

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

Thank you for allowing our company to serve you馃槝. We enjoyed every minute of your special day. We look forward to serving you in the future. I pray God will continue to bless your marriage.

Laquisha 路 Married on 07/28/2018

My experience with Premier Planning and Events was amazing. Rosalind and her entire staff are first class. They take pride in not only making sure your event is the absolute best but they also ensure that every client feels special. Book with Premier Planning and Events and I guarantee that you and your guests will be highly satisfied because I know we were.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Amy 路 Married on 06/16/2018

We had a wonderful experience with Premier Planning & Events. Rosalind was able to turn my Pinterest wedding vision and make it a reality. I was amazing with everything!!

Sent on 06/17/2018
    Premier Planning and Events 34

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

Premier Planning and Events can鈥檛 say enough about this couple and family. We love and thank you for the opportunity.

Tomekia 路 Married on 06/16/2018

Rosalind is the best! Premier Planning and Events planned my husband鈥檚 50th All White Birthday Party. She can plan any event including birthday parties with professionalism and accuracy. She will work with your vision and give you valuable feedback. I definitely will recommend her company with 5 stars and plan on using her again for my upcoming events!

Sent on 06/24/2018
    Premier Planning and Events 35

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

Thank you, Tomekia, I loved our Planning conversations and the smile on Martin face when he arrived. I look forward to serving you again鉂わ笍
  • Tiffany

Tiffany 路 Married on 06/09/2018

Everything was great!! The flowers and decor were gorgeous!!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

Thank you, we enjoyed your special, Premier Planning is so grateful.

Hilary 路 Married on 06/08/2018

Rosalind is AWESOME!! My wedding was beautiful and she handled everything!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

Thank you, Hilary, we had to deal with Mother Nature, but you were still beautiful with amazing spirit!

Lori 路 Married on 05/12/2018

Rosland and her team are absolutely amazing! From day one of working with her to the day of the wedding she was so professional and helpful! She accommodated to my super busy schedule when communicating and visiting with me! She would answer my call or text on the first call and always had a satisfying answer every time!
    When I asked for something or my family asked for something she made sure that it happened and we never had to worry about it not happening! We never had to stress about anything and we were always catered to!
    Our wedding ceremony and reception was absolutely beautiful and everything we dreamed it would be! The decorations were personalized to fit our personality and the whole wedding was perfectly tailored to fit our style and relationship! We love this planning team and would recommend them everyday!! I wish I could relive my wedding day everyday!!!
    THANK YOU FOR MAKING OUR DAY AMAZING!!!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Erica 路 Married on 05/05/2018

I had a dream, I placed it as a vision and premier planning made it a reality. I have no regrets and I'm super excited that out big day was everything. My husband bragged on Premier Planning during and after our honeymoon. This company is everything a bride and groom need. I greatly appreciate them!

My colors were navy, coral and gold. It was GREAT.

Sent on 05/21/2018
    Premier Planning and Events 36
    Premier Planning and Events 37
    Premier Planning and Events 38
    Premier Planning and Events 39
    Premier Planning and Events 40

Viesha 路 Married on 03/24/2018

I absolutely love their work. I've been happy from beginning to end but I was most definitely in love with the turn out.My wedding was so beautiful thanks to premier planning. If I had to redo anything I wouldn't change a thing because these guys did a awesome job.Thanks for everything

Sent on 03/26/2018

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

Thank you Mr and Mrs Steward for your trust, and beautiful spirit. If I can ever be of service to you in the future, please let me know鉂わ笍

Ashley 路 Married on 03/17/2018

Mrs. Roslyn and company were timely, professional, and catered to my meets and budget for my mother's surprise birthday party. She also assisted me in securing a venue, DJ, and cake! She answered the phone whenever I called, literally went above and beyond any decororator I have ever worked with. The day of the event, she maintained contact and facilitated matters that I hadn't considered. She was extremely respectful. She didn't force her opinions but honored my vision and made only suggestions that were helpful. I appreciated every stressor that she removed from me. The event was BEAUTIFUL!! Tears came to my eyes when I walked into the room. I can't explain fully how amazing the entire experience was working with her. To add to all that she only had 2 weeks to accomplish this. I am grateful I went with this team because all my exceptations were exceeded!

Sent on 03/21/2018
    Premier Planning and Events 41
    Premier Planning and Events 42
    Premier Planning and Events 43
    Premier Planning and Events 44

Love this client 鉂わ笍

Aries 路 Married on 02/03/2018

Excellent job we were very pleased with the event . I got exactly what I asked for . I will recommend to all my friends and family.

Sent on 02/04/2018

Judy 路 Married on 01/20/2018

Seriously would give 10 if it would let me! Thrilled with the process of working with Premier Planning and Events from beginning to end. Our space looked beautiful and was completed with no worry on my part, which was a huge relief. Highly recommend using Premier Planning and Events for any event you might be having! She will make any event AMAZING!

Sent on 01/29/2018
    Premier Planning and Events 45
    Premier Planning and Events 46
    Premier Planning and Events 47
    Premier Planning and Events 48

Laqueenna 路 Married on 12/16/2017

We Love Premier Planning & Events!!

Sent on 12/31/2017
    Premier Planning and Events 49

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

We love the 鈥淭atum鈥檚鈥 also鉂わ笍, thank you for giving us this opportunity to serve you. We are truly excited about our newest family members.

Lratrina 路 Married on 10/14/2017

The staff was outstanding, they communicate with you all the time, everything was beautiful.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

These clients were unique and easy to work with. I loved their chemistry together, and amazing attitudes through the entire Planning process鉂わ笍

Mia 路 Married on 10/14/2017

Mrs. Rosalind is the best! She will deliver all your needs and wants. Her business is very professional and she works within your budget. Book her for your next event, I promise you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 10/30/2017
    Premier Planning and Events 50
    Premier Planning and Events 51
    Premier Planning and Events 52
    Premier Planning and Events 53

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

These clients stayed busy, but did what it took to make their day special, their attire was unique and really stood out. I鈥檓 so glad they enjoyed the day鉂わ笍

Earl 路 Married on 10/08/2017

Absolutely amazing experience and wow factor 10-STARS!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

Earl and Amanda was meant to be, I knew I would enjoy making this couple smile, I was able to incorporate surprises and there was no fuss鉂わ笍 Thanks for allowing Premier Planning to be apart of your day!

Erica 路 Married on 09/23/2017

Very good to work with took my vision to a whole different level I Love working her and staff. She made sure I was very happy the whole night long. Was not a wedding but it was a Great night.

Sent on 10/31/2017

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

This 鈥40 and Fabulous 鈥 diva, made a statement when she walked in the room, and we wish her many more birthdays to come鉂わ笍

Pamela 路 Married on 05/28/2017

Mrs. Jackson and her staff are very professional. From the viewing of her photo books, to booking her services, until the finished product.

Sent on 06/11/2017

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

Thank you, Mrs. Pamela, I enjoyed your hospitality, your time, and confidence in our company! It meant a lot to do this Military event, because I am also a veteran. We look forward to servicing you again.