Premier Planning and Events Reviews

26 | El Dorado, AR

26 Reviews for Premier Planning and Events

26 Premier Planning and Events Reviews

Catherine · Married on 08/31/2018

Rosalind was so easy to work with! Everything turned out beautiful! She did a marvelous job setting up for our wedding and reception! Our wedding was a dream come true! We didn’t have to worry about a thing because Rosalind handled everything! We highly recommend Premier Planning and Events!!!

Premier Planning and Events 1
    Premier Planning and Events 2
    Premier Planning and Events 3
    Premier Planning and Events 4
    Premier Planning and Events 5
    Premier Planning and Events 6
    Premier Planning and Events 7

Angie · Married on 08/11/2018

My wedding was above and beyond what I imagine very beautiful.

Laquisha · Married on 07/28/2018

My experience with Premier Planning and Events was amazing. Rosalind and her entire staff are first class. They take pride in not only making sure your event is the absolute best but they also ensure that every client feels special. Book with Premier Planning and Events and I guarantee that you and your guests will be highly satisfied because I know we were.

Amy · Married on 06/16/2018

We had a wonderful experience with Premier Planning & Events. Rosalind was able to turn my Pinterest wedding vision and make it a reality. I was amazing with everything!!

Sent on 06/17/2018
    Premier Planning and Events 8

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

Premier Planning and Events can’t say enough about this couple and family. We love and thank you for the opportunity.

Tomekia · Married on 06/16/2018

Rosalind is the best! Premier Planning and Events planned my husband’s 50th All White Birthday Party. She can plan any event including birthday parties with professionalism and accuracy. She will work with your vision and give you valuable feedback. I definitely will recommend her company with 5 stars and plan on using her again for my upcoming events!

Sent on 06/24/2018
    Premier Planning and Events 9

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

Thank you, Tomekia, I loved our Planning conversations and the smile on Martin face when he arrived. I look forward to serving you again❤️
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 06/09/2018

Everything was great!! The flowers and decor were gorgeous!!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

Thank you, we enjoyed your special, Premier Planning is so grateful.

Hilary · Married on 06/08/2018

Rosalind is AWESOME!! My wedding was beautiful and she handled everything!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

Thank you, Hilary, we had to deal with Mother Nature, but you were still beautiful with amazing spirit!

Lori · Married on 05/12/2018

Rosland and her team are absolutely amazing! From day one of working with her to the day of the wedding she was so professional and helpful! She accommodated to my super busy schedule when communicating and visiting with me! She would answer my call or text on the first call and always had a satisfying answer every time!
    When I asked for something or my family asked for something she made sure that it happened and we never had to worry about it not happening! We never had to stress about anything and we were always catered to!
    Our wedding ceremony and reception was absolutely beautiful and everything we dreamed it would be! The decorations were personalized to fit our personality and the whole wedding was perfectly tailored to fit our style and relationship! We love this planning team and would recommend them everyday!! I wish I could relive my wedding day everyday!!!
    THANK YOU FOR MAKING OUR DAY AMAZING!!!

Erica · Married on 05/05/2018

I had a dream, I placed it as a vision and premier planning made it a reality. I have no regrets and I'm super excited that out big day was everything. My husband bragged on Premier Planning during and after our honeymoon. This company is everything a bride and groom need. I greatly appreciate them!

My colors were navy, coral and gold. It was GREAT.

Premier Planning and Events 10
    Premier Planning and Events 11
    Premier Planning and Events 12
    Premier Planning and Events 13
    Premier Planning and Events 14

Viesha · Married on 03/24/2018

I absolutely love their work. I've been happy from beginning to end but I was most definitely in love with the turn out.My wedding was so beautiful thanks to premier planning. If I had to redo anything I wouldn't change a thing because these guys did a awesome job.Thanks for everything

Sent on 03/26/2018

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

Thank you Mr and Mrs Steward for your trust, and beautiful spirit. If I can ever be of service to you in the future, please let me know❤️

Ashley · Married on 03/17/2018

Mrs. Roslyn and company were timely, professional, and catered to my meets and budget for my mother's surprise birthday party. She also assisted me in securing a venue, DJ, and cake! She answered the phone whenever I called, literally went above and beyond any decororator I have ever worked with. The day of the event, she maintained contact and facilitated matters that I hadn't considered. She was extremely respectful. She didn't force her opinions but honored my vision and made only suggestions that were helpful. I appreciated every stressor that she removed from me. The event was BEAUTIFUL!! Tears came to my eyes when I walked into the room. I can't explain fully how amazing the entire experience was working with her. To add to all that she only had 2 weeks to accomplish this. I am grateful I went with this team because all my exceptations were exceeded!

Sent on 03/21/2018
    Premier Planning and Events 15
    Premier Planning and Events 16
    Premier Planning and Events 17
    Premier Planning and Events 18

Love this client ❤️

Aries · Married on 02/03/2018

Excellent job we were very pleased with the event . I got exactly what I asked for . I will recommend to all my friends and family.

Judy · Married on 01/20/2018

Seriously would give 10 if it would let me! Thrilled with the process of working with Premier Planning and Events from beginning to end. Our space looked beautiful and was completed with no worry on my part, which was a huge relief. Highly recommend using Premier Planning and Events for any event you might be having! She will make any event AMAZING!

Premier Planning and Events 19
    Premier Planning and Events 20
    Premier Planning and Events 21
    Premier Planning and Events 22

Laqueenna · Married on 12/16/2017

We Love Premier Planning & Events!!

Sent on 12/31/2017
    Premier Planning and Events 23

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

We love the “Tatum’s” also❤️, thank you for giving us this opportunity to serve you. We are truly excited about our newest family members.

Lratrina · Married on 10/14/2017

The staff was outstanding, they communicate with you all the time, everything was beautiful.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

These clients were unique and easy to work with. I loved their chemistry together, and amazing attitudes through the entire Planning process❤️

Mia · Married on 10/14/2017

Mrs. Rosalind is the best! She will deliver all your needs and wants. Her business is very professional and she works within your budget. Book her for your next event, I promise you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 10/30/2017
    Premier Planning and Events 24
    Premier Planning and Events 25
    Premier Planning and Events 26
    Premier Planning and Events 27

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

These clients stayed busy, but did what it took to make their day special, their attire was unique and really stood out. I’m so glad they enjoyed the day❤️

Earl · Married on 10/08/2017

Absolutely amazing experience and wow factor 10-STARS!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

Earl and Amanda was meant to be, I knew I would enjoy making this couple smile, I was able to incorporate surprises and there was no fuss❤️ Thanks for allowing Premier Planning to be apart of your day!

Erica · Married on 09/23/2017

Very good to work with took my vision to a whole different level I Love working her and staff. She made sure I was very happy the whole night long. Was not a wedding but it was a Great night.

Sent on 10/31/2017

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

This “40 and Fabulous “ diva, made a statement when she walked in the room, and we wish her many more birthdays to come❤️

Pamela · Married on 05/28/2017

Mrs. Jackson and her staff are very professional. From the viewing of her photo books, to booking her services, until the finished product.

Sent on 06/11/2017

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

Thank you, Mrs. Pamela, I enjoyed your hospitality, your time, and confidence in our company! It meant a lot to do this Military event, because I am also a veteran. We look forward to servicing you again.
  • Latosha

Latosha · Married on 05/27/2017

Mrs. Rosalind and her team (Premier Planning and Events) was Awesome. The service was amazing. I totally recommend Premier Planning. She make her client feel like we apart of her family.

Sent on 06/05/2017

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

Thank you Latosha, I truly enjoyed you and your family. Weddings should be a joyous occasion, and my goal for all clients, is to give 120%!!! We love you both and wish you the best!

Katie · Married on 03/15/2017

Rosalind did the florals arrangements and tablescape for our corporate event. From beginning to end it was an absolute joy to work with her! She is professional, creative and beyond kind. You want her on your team! She handles all details beginning to end and that is worth its weight in gold. She loves what she does and that is contagious.

I cannot recommend her and her services enough. Can't wait to use her again!!

Thank you Rosalind!

Sent on 03/20/2017

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

Katie , it was an honor to be asked for your event. When a client trust me with 450 guest, I want to make sure everyone is happy. I look forward to working with you on any event. Thank you so much for our review.

Carolyn · Married on 08/13/2016

It has been a pleasure getting to know Rosalind Jackson of Premier Planning & Events. I gave her the colors I wanted for our 25th Anniversary Renewal and let her work her magic. The beauty she created for our special day was truly amazing! We were more than happy with the coordination of the ceremony, beautiful linens, flowers, candy bar, the dinner was delicious and the service of dinner was great. Rosalind did a wonderful job. If you are thinking of having an event and looking for someone who pays attention to detail, professional, and dedicated to making your event everything you want and more, I would highly recommend that you give Rosalind Jackson of Premier Planning & Events a call, you will be glad you did.

Sent on 10/29/2016

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

This Anniversary renewal, allowed me to understand the client and implement what they wanted with our busy schedules. Thank you for trusting in Premier Planning for your special day!

Kimbreyana · Married on 06/11/2016

Mrs. Jackson is very professional, creative, and organized. She brought my vision to reality. It was truly a joy to work with her to create an awesome event. She comes highly recommended. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 02/04/2018

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, I would do it all over again, our goal is to please all our clients

Anissa · Married on 04/09/2016

Upon first meeting Rosalind, I felt like we were family. She was very willing to design and put together any ideas that I had for my event. She was always very honest regarding pricing and willing to take losses in order to ensure I was satisfied. Eventhough we had planned how my event would look, my event was beyond what I had paid and dreamed for. Thanks so much for your hard work and , YES I would recommend her to anyone that wants a phenomenal event .