Premier Planning and Events Reviews

43 Reviews for Premier Planning and Events

• Rashanna

Rashanna G. 路 Married on 05/01/2021

Exceptional

Everything was beautiful and perfect. They were always available for questions before the event, during and even after. Coordination with all other vendors was taken care of, very professional. I would recommend their services time and time again.

Sent on 05/30/2021

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

Thank you for the review, I loved planning your wedding and loved your family as well! Thank you for choosing our company on such a special occasion.

Kendrick A. 路 Married on 03/08/2021

Oh my God she is the best!!!!! I did not have to do anything. On the wedding day she was right there making sure everything was everything.

Professional, caring, friendly, on top of everything, accommodating, amazing, and loving. She was very involved in every step. She made sure carter, photography, make up artist, DJ, and cake was on point. We could not have made a better a better choice. Wedding day was Aug 15, 2020 during the pandemic and she made sure everybody was going by the guidelines. That's a plus. No one contracted the virus.

Sent on 11/20/2020

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

The love that we saw was awesome, and we did not want anything to tarnish their day. We love them and pray we can be of service in the future. Thank you for being as great as you were and picking our company to be apart of oyour day馃槝馃槝鉂わ笍

Mykeyah 路 Married on 11/14/2020

Everything as amazing

She is by far the best wedding planner/coordinator EVER! She I told her my vision and she made it come true. Everything was like I imagined it would of been. I would HIGHLY recommend her. We didn鈥檛 have to worry about anything at all she had EVERYTHING taken care of!

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

I love surprises, and I was so glad we crossed paths, cause the look on your faces was priceless. That is what I live fir馃槝馃槝

Lakeria H. 路 Married on 10/24/2020

Great Service

Ms. Jackson and her crew is awesome I would recommend her to anyone great quality service.

Sent on 12/03/2020

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

Thank you so much, I really enjoyed you from day one, All the late night text, and fun calls we had. Thank you for choosing our company 馃槝

Lakeria R. 路 Married on 10/17/2020

Indescribable

They are the BEST! Highly recommend them the process was smooth and efficient, we did not have to worry about anything!

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

Thank you so much, We loved the fact that you chose our company. The reception was very hyped up and everything was just like it should have been. Now you are family鉂わ笍

Martezo R. 路 Married on 10/10/2020

Our wedding and reception was PERFECT !

Mrs Rosalind Jackson did a Great job with making sure everything was perfect for my wife and I. She had great communication with us about everything .
    She did a awesome job taking stress off of us . by making sure everyone that has been hired to do a job , they was on time and actually doing that job. They also clean up at the end of the night . #PerfectWeddingPlanner

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

Thank you. This couple was so amazing, I鈥檓 so glad we were apart of your day.I. I had a chance to witness the love in both of your eyes.

Brenda 路 Married on 09/05/2020

Everything was perfect.

No words can describe how great premier planning was. Everything was perfect. They treat you as family, everything is done with love and professionalism. It鈥檚 almost like your own mom is doing the planning for you. She shows her care. I鈥檓 so ready for another experience 馃グ

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

I will always be here for you, I wasn鈥檛 trying to be Momma, I just know I don鈥檛 want you to stress at all.
  • Sydney

Sydney B. 路 Married on 08/15/2020

A dream come true

Rosalind and her team did an amazing job with bringing mine and my husbands dreams of our wedding together perfectly! She was always ready to answer any questions we had and very helpful. Their attention to detail was amazing and we absolutely loved they way everything turned out. We will definitely be recommending her and her team to all of our friends in the future.

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

We vibe so well together. This couple was perfect. We did it together, we love that you trusted our company with your memories .
  • Ty

Ty 路 Married on 04/23/2020

Premier Planning & Events

Best wedding planning service EVER! My wedding was BEYOND beautiful! She answered all of my concerns and brought my vision to LIFE times 100000!!

Sent on 06/03/2021

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

We are so delighted, the experience with you both was amazing!鉂わ笍We love you and thank you for the review馃槝

Courtney W. 路 Married on 03/28/2020

Incredible

This Company is more like family! They were professional and helped with every need on our special day!

Sent on 06/14/2021
  • Carlaskio

Carlaskio 路 Married on 11/09/2019

鈥淎 Real Love Encounter鈥 (Smith Wedding)

Everything my wife and I could ever imagine. Our wedding was quite unique in that there were a lot of parts with everything being live and a wedding party of 30+. Rosalind was very accommodating and made sure everything ran smoothly.

Sent on 11/16/2019

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

My couples mean the world to me, and we appreciate you trusting such a special day to our company鉂わ笍This is a day that you dreamed of and it should have been nothing less!
  • Teresa

Teresa H. 路 Married on 09/28/2019

Hinton wedding

My experience with premier was great. From day one Rosline was very professional she took time to explain everything to us and listen to what I wanted as well. My wedding day was amazing the decorations were beautiful. Premier made sure our guests were well taken care of. I didn鈥檛 have to worry about anything all was taken care of. Rosline kept in touch with me and asked my input every step of the way I would recommend premier to everyone

Sent on 10/08/2019

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

Thank you, to the Hintons, it was my pleasure. We value our customers.馃槝馃槝 Love is amazing when you have the right one to spend it with!
  • 路 Married on 09/21/2019

Sweet Sixteen

Premier Planning give my daughter everything she asked for on her special day. The colors were right, her backdrop was on point, and her decorations was EVERYTHING. I will definitely book Premier Planning again. Very professional!!!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

This young lady was beautiful, smart , and outgoing! It was our pleasure to work on this event!馃槝 Kayla knew actually what she wanted and it turned awesome!

Leeanqunetta 路 Married on 09/07/2019

Great experience and highly recommend!

Ms. Rosalind and her team did an excellent job on our wedding. We are constantly getting compliments on how beautiful it was. Ms. Rosalind is super sweet and she always text to check on us throughout the year. She was very thorough with the details. We were so surprise and happy about the turnout of our wedding. I would highly recommend her to anyone! And she travels!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

Thank you, for your review! We strive to make our customers happy. We love 鉂わ笍 you both and May God continue to bless you. We look forward to future events.

Brandi M. 路 Married on 06/01/2019

Best Wedding Planner Ever

Premier Planning is definitely the way to go. Rosalind went above and beyond to make sure our needs were met. Although nothing and nobody is perfect, she will make sure your day is as close as possible. Her response time is impeccable, no matter the time of day or night. Hands down if I had to do it all again....I would close Premier Planning and Events.

Sent on 06/16/2019

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

Thanks you, Brandi for such kind words. I absolutely loved being your planner/designer. We vibe really well and your spirit was priceless. The bright colors is a reflection of your personality. I look forward to your next event with Premier Planning and Events.馃槝
  • Alexis

Alexis A. 路 Married on 05/18/2019

The Andrews Dream Wedding

Rosalind was beyond amazing! I told her my vision and she brought it to life. I felt like she was more excited about our wedding than i was! Lol. Her and her team definitely went above and beyond to make sure that our big day was perfect. I just love them 鉂わ笍

Sent on 06/16/2019

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

Alexis, was a unique bride, and Tre just wanted her happy, lol. I thank you both for trusting our company with your Vision. Everything that I imagined came to light, and of course the smiles on your faces, made it all worth while. We want mention the party that came along with it.馃槑 We love you and look forward to the next event.
  • Patricia

Patricia D. 路 Married on 11/24/2018

Spectacular

Premier Planning did a spectacular job for my wedding. Rosalin was very sweet and professional throughout the whole experience. She was on point with everything. Both the church and the reception were beautiful. I believe she went above and beyond to make my day one that I will never forget. I would highly recommend her to do any event for anybody because you will not regret it. I cannot thank Rosalin enough for making my day beautiful.

Sent on 12/15/2018

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

We love to my our Brides and Grooms happy, at what ever cost, thank you for choosing our company for your special day馃槝. We love you and look forward to serving you in the The future.

Catherine 路 Married on 08/31/2018

Rosalind was so easy to work with! Everything turned out beautiful! She did a marvelous job setting up for our wedding and reception! Our wedding was a dream come true! We didn鈥檛 have to worry about a thing because Rosalind handled everything! We highly recommend Premier Planning and Events!!!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Angie 路 Married on 08/11/2018

My wedding was above and beyond what I imagine very beautiful.

Sent on 09/11/2018

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

Thank you for allowing our company to serve you馃槝. We enjoyed every minute of your special day. We look forward to serving you in the future. I pray God will continue to bless your marriage.

Laquisha 路 Married on 07/28/2018

My experience with Premier Planning and Events was amazing. Rosalind and her entire staff are first class. They take pride in not only making sure your event is the absolute best but they also ensure that every client feels special. Book with Premier Planning and Events and I guarantee that you and your guests will be highly satisfied because I know we were.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Amy 路 Married on 06/16/2018

We had a wonderful experience with Premier Planning & Events. Rosalind was able to turn my Pinterest wedding vision and make it a reality. I was amazing with everything!!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

Premier Planning and Events can鈥檛 say enough about this couple and family. We love and thank you for the opportunity.

Tomekia 路 Married on 06/16/2018

Rosalind is the best! Premier Planning and Events planned my husband鈥檚 50th All White Birthday Party. She can plan any event including birthday parties with professionalism and accuracy. She will work with your vision and give you valuable feedback. I definitely will recommend her company with 5 stars and plan on using her again for my upcoming events!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

Thank you, Tomekia, I loved our Planning conversations and the smile on Martin face when he arrived. I look forward to serving you again鉂わ笍
  • Tiffany

Tiffany 路 Married on 06/09/2018

Everything was great!! The flowers and decor were gorgeous!!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

Thank you, we enjoyed your special, Premier Planning is so grateful.

Hilary 路 Married on 06/08/2018

Rosalind is AWESOME!! My wedding was beautiful and she handled everything!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

Thank you, Hilary, we had to deal with Mother Nature, but you were still beautiful with amazing spirit!

Lori 路 Married on 05/12/2018

Rosland and her team are absolutely amazing! From day one of working with her to the day of the wedding she was so professional and helpful! She accommodated to my super busy schedule when communicating and visiting with me! She would answer my call or text on the first call and always had a satisfying answer every time!
    When I asked for something or my family asked for something she made sure that it happened and we never had to worry about it not happening! We never had to stress about anything and we were always catered to!
    Our wedding ceremony and reception was absolutely beautiful and everything we dreamed it would be! The decorations were personalized to fit our personality and the whole wedding was perfectly tailored to fit our style and relationship! We love this planning team and would recommend them everyday!! I wish I could relive my wedding day everyday!!!
    THANK YOU FOR MAKING OUR DAY AMAZING!!!

Sent on 05/14/2018