Premier Planning and Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Brandi W. Married on 10/10/2021

She made my dream reality

Ms. Rosalind was AMAZING!! She made sure to meet all my needs on what I wanted in a wedding and even surprised me with more! Everything was so beautiful and well put together! Everyone said the wedding and reception ran so smoothly and it was one of the best weddings they’ve been to! She listens and understand what you want. She gives great ideas when your not sure and she has a contact for everyone wedding! I promise you will not go wrong with hiring her and her A-team. The customer service was so unreal. Gentry made sure me and my husband had everything we needed and he never left our side! This was the best experience and I’m so glad I was able to do it with premier planning. Thank you Rosalind
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 09/17/2021

Phenomenal

Mrs.Rosalind is a perfectionist she communicates with you and let it be known that you don’t have to worry about anything she’s always a call away she was like the perfect god mother my wedding day was everything

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

Thank you Ashley, from day one you told me to handle, so I did just that. We love you both, and we are so happy we made you have tears of joy.
    Chazney S. Married on 07/17/2021

Wedding of My Dreams!!!!

Premier Planning went above and beyond to give me the wedding of my dreams!!! Everything was so beautiful and was beyond anything I could have imagined. They really did relieve me of all my stress trying to get my the planning of my wedding together

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

Thank you Chazney for making that call, we appreciate your business and wanted you to be happy😘. Sometimes People are put in the right places to be a blessing for others.
    Lequarius N. Married on 06/26/2021

Excellent wouldn't change nothing!!!

Premier planning and events did an amazing job. They was professional and the service was great whenever needed her she was available. Also provided other vendors if need assistance with more I highly recommend Premier Planning and Events. My wedding was everything and more fantastic work the best.

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

Thank you for making our experience great, two sweet genuine people. The both of you allowed us to bring your vision to light. We wish you both best😘
  • Rashanna
    Rashanna G. Married on 05/01/2021

Exceptional

Everything was beautiful and perfect. They were always available for questions before the event, during and even after. Coordination with all other vendors was taken care of, very professional. I would recommend their services time and time again.

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

Thank you for the review, I loved planning your wedding and loved your family as well! Thank you for choosing our company on such a special occasion.
    Kendrick A. Married on 03/08/2021

Oh my God she is the best!!!!! I did not have to do anything. On the wedding day she was right there making sure everything was everything.

Professional, caring, friendly, on top of everything, accommodating, amazing, and loving. She was very involved in every step. She made sure carter, photography, make up artist, DJ, and cake was on point. We could not have made a better a better choice. Wedding day was Aug 15, 2020 during the pandemic and she made sure everybody was going by the guidelines. That's a plus. No one contracted the virus.

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

The love that we saw was awesome, and we did not want anything to tarnish their day. We love them and pray we can be of service in the future. Thank you for being as great as you were and picking our company to be apart of oyour day😘😘❤️
    Mykeyah Married on 11/14/2020

Everything as amazing

She is by far the best wedding planner/coordinator EVER! She I told her my vision and she made it come true. Everything was like I imagined it would of been. I would HIGHLY recommend her. We didn’t have to worry about anything at all she had EVERYTHING taken care of!

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

I love surprises, and I was so glad we crossed paths, cause the look on your faces was priceless. That is what I live fir😘😘
    Lakeria H. Married on 10/24/2020

Great Service

Ms. Jackson and her crew is awesome I would recommend her to anyone great quality service.

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

Thank you so much, I really enjoyed you from day one, All the late night text, and fun calls we had. Thank you for choosing our company 😘
    Lakeria R. Married on 10/17/2020

Indescribable

They are the BEST! Highly recommend them the process was smooth and efficient, we did not have to worry about anything!

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

Thank you so much, We loved the fact that you chose our company. The reception was very hyped up and everything was just like it should have been. Now you are family❤️
    Martezo R. Married on 10/10/2020

Our wedding and reception was PERFECT !

Mrs Rosalind Jackson did a Great job with making sure everything was perfect for my wife and I. She had great communication with us about everything .
    She did a awesome job taking stress off of us . by making sure everyone that has been hired to do a job , they was on time and actually doing that job. They also clean up at the end of the night . #PerfectWeddingPlanner

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

Thank you. This couple was so amazing, I’m so glad we were apart of your day.I. I had a chance to witness the love in both of your eyes.
    Brenda Married on 09/05/2020

Everything was perfect.

No words can describe how great premier planning was. Everything was perfect. They treat you as family, everything is done with love and professionalism. It’s almost like your own mom is doing the planning for you. She shows her care. I’m so ready for another experience 🥰

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

I will always be here for you, I wasn’t trying to be Momma, I just know I don’t want you to stress at all.
  • Sydney
    Sydney B. Married on 08/15/2020

A dream come true

Rosalind and her team did an amazing job with bringing mine and my husbands dreams of our wedding together perfectly! She was always ready to answer any questions we had and very helpful. Their attention to detail was amazing and we absolutely loved they way everything turned out. We will definitely be recommending her and her team to all of our friends in the future.

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

We vibe so well together. This couple was perfect. We did it together, we love that you trusted our company with your memories .
  • Ty
    Ty Married on 04/23/2020

Premier Planning & Events

Best wedding planning service EVER! My wedding was BEYOND beautiful! She answered all of my concerns and brought my vision to LIFE times 100000!!

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

We are so delighted, the experience with you both was amazing!❤️We love you and thank you for the review😘
    Courtney W. Married on 03/28/2020

Incredible

This Company is more like family! They were professional and helped with every need on our special day!

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

I love you to the moon and back😘We are like family. Thank you for trusting us with your wedding day. We just wanted to make sure you both were happy.
  • Carlaskio
    Carlaskio Married on 11/09/2019

“A Real Love Encounter” (Smith Wedding)

Everything my wife and I could ever imagine. Our wedding was quite unique in that there were a lot of parts with everything being live and a wedding party of 30+. Rosalind was very accommodating and made sure everything ran smoothly.

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

My couples mean the world to me, and we appreciate you trusting such a special day to our company❤️This is a day that you dreamed of and it should have been nothing less!
  • Teresa
    Teresa H. Married on 09/28/2019

Hinton wedding

My experience with premier was great. From day one Rosline was very professional she took time to explain everything to us and listen to what I wanted as well. My wedding day was amazing the decorations were beautiful. Premier made sure our guests were well taken care of. I didn’t have to worry about anything all was taken care of. Rosline kept in touch with me and asked my input every step of the way I would recommend premier to everyone

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

Thank you, to the Hintons, it was my pleasure. We value our customers.😘😘 Love is amazing when you have the right one to spend it with!
  • Married on 09/21/2019

Sweet Sixteen

Premier Planning give my daughter everything she asked for on her special day. The colors were right, her backdrop was on point, and her decorations was EVERYTHING. I will definitely book Premier Planning again. Very professional!!!

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

This young lady was beautiful, smart , and outgoing! It was our pleasure to work on this event!😘 Kayla knew actually what she wanted and it turned awesome!
    Leeanqunetta Married on 09/07/2019

Great experience and highly recommend!

Ms. Rosalind and her team did an excellent job on our wedding. We are constantly getting compliments on how beautiful it was. Ms. Rosalind is super sweet and she always text to check on us throughout the year. She was very thorough with the details. We were so surprise and happy about the turnout of our wedding. I would highly recommend her to anyone! And she travels!

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

Thank you, for your review! We strive to make our customers happy. We love ❤️ you both and May God continue to bless you. We look forward to future events.
    Brandi M. Married on 06/01/2019

Best Wedding Planner Ever

Premier Planning is definitely the way to go. Rosalind went above and beyond to make sure our needs were met. Although nothing and nobody is perfect, she will make sure your day is as close as possible. Her response time is impeccable, no matter the time of day or night. Hands down if I had to do it all again....I would close Premier Planning and Events.

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

Thanks you, Brandi for such kind words. I absolutely loved being your planner/designer. We vibe really well and your spirit was priceless. The bright colors is a reflection of your personality. I look forward to your next event with Premier Planning and Events.😘
  • Alexis
    Alexis A. Married on 05/18/2019

The Andrews Dream Wedding

Rosalind was beyond amazing! I told her my vision and she brought it to life. I felt like she was more excited about our wedding than i was! Lol. Her and her team definitely went above and beyond to make sure that our big day was perfect. I just love them ❤️

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

Alexis, was a unique bride, and Tre just wanted her happy, lol. I thank you both for trusting our company with your Vision. Everything that I imagined came to light, and of course the smiles on your faces, made it all worth while. We want mention the party that came along with it.😎 We love you and look forward to the next event.
  • Patricia
    Patricia D. Married on 11/24/2018

Spectacular

Premier Planning did a spectacular job for my wedding. Rosalin was very sweet and professional throughout the whole experience. She was on point with everything. Both the church and the reception were beautiful. I believe she went above and beyond to make my day one that I will never forget. I would highly recommend her to do any event for anybody because you will not regret it. I cannot thank Rosalin enough for making my day beautiful.

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

We love to my our Brides and Grooms happy, at what ever cost, thank you for choosing our company for your special day😘. We love you and look forward to serving you in the The future.
    Catherine Married on 08/31/2018
    Rosalind was so easy to work with! Everything turned out beautiful! She did a marvelous job setting up for our wedding and reception! Our wedding was a dream come true! We didn’t have to worry about a thing because Rosalind handled everything! We highly recommend Premier Planning and Events!!!
    Angie Married on 08/11/2018
    My wedding was above and beyond what I imagine very beautiful.

Premier Planning and Events's reply:

Thank you for allowing our company to serve you😘. We enjoyed every minute of your special day. We look forward to serving you in the future. I pray God will continue to bless your marriage.
    Laquisha Married on 07/28/2018
    My experience with Premier Planning and Events was amazing. Rosalind and her entire staff are first class. They take pride in not only making sure your event is the absolute best but they also ensure that every client feels special. Book with Premier Planning and Events and I guarantee that you and your guests will be highly satisfied because I know we were.