Premier Photobooths Inc Reviews

30 Reviews for Premier Photobooths Inc

• Emily

Emily · Married on 06/08/2019

Wonderful experience!

I am SO happy we used this vendor for my June wedding at RGNY in Riverhead! Our guests continue to rave about the photo booth experience! The background and props were perfect, and it ran so smoothly the whole night. They even let me design the template I wanted, which was awesome! They're experienced, affordable, and go above and beyond. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Christin · Married on 05/26/2017

Premier did a great job with our photobooth for our wedding! They provide beautiful backgrounds and booths. We were provided with a photo album with all of our guest's pictures inside along with a CD with all of the pictures, as well. We highly recommend using Premier photobooth for entertainment on your wedding day!

Sent on 08/30/2017
  • User4512097 · 2+ years ago

Such an amazing job! My guests loved the Photo Booth...a huge hit and the photo book is so great to look at!

Frank is a star and super helpful! They made our wedding that much more special. I would HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 01/12/2016

Jeanine · Married on 10/17/2014

I am so happy I went with Premier Photobooths for my wedding! I'd looked at a few other companies, but hands down Premier offered the best packages, the best looking strips, and had the best customer service!
    Having the booth truly brought a whole new level of fun to our wedding—our guests loved it!! There was a long line for it all night, and I can't believe how many people could fit in the booth—like me with 10 of my cousins! The props were really cute and unique, and our scrapbook, which was included in the package, is AMAZING—so happy I have it for a keepsake!
    The owners are awesome too. Super quick with responding, worked with us in our budget and let us use a custom graphic. Andrew worked the booth the night of, and was so much fun—all my guests said great things about him! They really did a great job all around and I would highly recommend them!

Kathleen · Married on 10/12/2014

Premier Photobooths was such a hit at our wedding! Bobby was very positive and up-beat with our guests, and made the experience very fun for our guests. Many guests used the photobooth several times! It was a big hit!

Sent on 10/22/2014

Jimmy · Married on 10/03/2014

Great prices and bobby was awesome...pictures came out very good

Theresa · event on: 09/27/2014

My daughter and all of our guests had a wonderful time using the Photo Booth, the props were so much fun. The scrapbook and dvd captured our guests having an amazing time and we had so much fun looking through all of the pictures. Doug from Premier was great to work with!

Sent on 10/21/2014

I would recommend Premier Photobooths to anyone looking for a first class photobooth experience for their party. They were extremely professional and courteous and the quality of their product is top notch. Everyone who attended our party had a phenomenal time taking pictures and the photos came out great. Nothing but great things to say about this operation.

MILLIE · event on: 07/05/2014

FANTASTIC, FUN, PROFESSIONAL SERVICE.

Trisha · event on: 06/22/2014

Fun photos for all ages..wonderful memories!! You guys were so easy to work with your suggestions were perfect!

Lauren · Married on 06/21/2014

They are the best!! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for an event photobooth.

• User4491341 · event on: 06/20/2014

These guys are awesome! Easy to schedule, easy to contact. Loved their props for our photos. The kids had fun, and the adults were all very impressed. Looking forward to using them again for all our school functions (and my private events!)

Denise · event on: 06/07/2014

Very helpful in helping us decide what we wanted. Made great recommendations. Very pleasant to my guests. Very helpful with the kids in the photo booth. Was a pleasure to work with while arranging my daughters sweet 16.

James · event on: 05/09/2014

Professional, humorous, and punctual. The representative was there and set up before we were. Pleasure to do business with.

Maura · Married on 04/11/2014

Doug was awesome !~! The photobooth was a huge hit ! Staff was friendly and helpful ! I highly recommend them !

Sent on 11/01/2014

Kate · event on: 03/08/2014

Great service. Great value. Fun had by all!

Sent on 11/24/2014

Amazing company to use for your wedding- I would highly recommend! Best feedback from the wedding was the venue, food, and photobooth!

Sent on 12/07/2013

Megan · event on: 06/19/2013

The students all had a great time and we would definitely recommend you anytime!

Sent on 07/03/2013

Lori · event on: 06/18/2013

I contacted Premiere Photobooths and left a message about my event in June. Within 20 minutes, someone called me back to get the details. Each time I contacted them, whether via email or phone, I was phoned or emailed back within an hour.

The guests at the event ALL had a great time. From the time they set up to the time they left, they were professional and FUN engaging even those who were reluctant to have their photos taken.

I would highly recommend Premiere Photobooths to everyone!

Sent on 07/02/2013

Bridget · Married on 05/27/2013

My daughter her husband and the entire party had a wonderful time. Thank you so very much for all the fun we had. Everyone we spoke with commented on the "booth" so many people never even heard of it. Thank you again.

Sent on 07/02/2013

Jesseca · event on: 05/18/2013

Premier Photobooths was a pleasure to work with. The students at the prom had a great time using the Photobooth all night.

Sent on 07/17/2013

I used Premier Photo for my wedding and I loved them. The photobooth was a hit and working with Doug and his team was so great. He responded to all my emails and calls right away and was so easy to work with. Doug was not able to make it to my event but sent his top guy and managed the booth himself for a 250 guest party. I highly recommend them for event.

Sent on 07/07/2013

Tracy · Married on 02/23/2013

Everyone at our wedding could not rave more about this photobooth experience....thanks for all your help you made our day special with this added touch....would highly recommend this feature...

Sent on 08/02/2013

Mindy · event on: 01/26/2013

Everyone loved the photo booth. It added to the party

Sent on 07/05/2013

Katie · Married on 07/13/2012

They were SO awesome and everyone absolutely loved the whole idea and the props! People are STILL commenting about how fun the photo booth was - it made our wedding!!

Sent on 01/27/2013