Premier Pastry Reviews

Premier Pastry 2
  • LaLa

LaLa · Married on 08/17/2019

Beyond Beautiful Wedding Cake

Premier Pastry created my dream cake! Our cake flavor was Chambord GateauIt and not only did it look amazing but it tasted amazing as well!!!! They were so accommodating and easy to work with. It smells amazing in the shop and they have so many gorgeous cake examples on display. I would use them again in a heartbeat and would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 08/21/2019
    Premier Pastry 3

Liz Karras · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing Cakes!

We ordered 3 separate wedding cakes from Premier Pastry -- not only were they affordable, they were absolutely delicious! Guests loved them and we still receive compliments nearly 3 weeks later :)

Sent on 08/15/2019

Lisa W. · Married on 07/26/2019

Delicious!!

We HIGHLY recommend Premier Pastry! The first time we met them, they provided us with a box of seven large slices of cake to try. We had a hard time deciding which flavors to use, as they were all excellent! Their buttercream frosting is amazing, and I'm typically not a fan of frosting. We went with a rich chocolate cake with raspberry filling, and an amazing almond torte cake. Our top layer was a delicious gluten-free cake. My husband and I do not eat gluten free, but loved the flavor and provided it to our guests with gluten-free diets (which they really appreciated!). The cake design was exactly as I had pictured it! I am certain we will be using Premier Pastry for our future cake needs! :)

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • W

William A. Gushue · Married on 12/31/2018

NYE Wedding

Worked with Premier Pastry for our wedding cake. Taste and Presentation were both top notch, such a pleasure to work with :)

Sent on 01/09/2019

Lindsey · Married on 09/02/2018

We tried a lot of cakes before deciding on Premier Pastry! They had so many great flavors. We chose the mocha praline and a layer of white wedding with raspberry filling. It was so good! Our photographer who does 100s of wedding asked about it because she said it was the best cake she ever had!
    They deliver and are great at listening to what you want!

Sent on 09/11/2018
  • LoveROCKS

Megan · Married on 06/23/2018

I had multiple people tell me that it was the best wedding cake that they have ever had. It was delicious! We had a unique design and they knocked it out of the park. Already planning on ordering more cake from them it was so good.

Sent on 06/24/2018

Laura · Married on 06/02/2018

As soon as we tasted our cake samples, we were in love! The Raspberry Almond Torte is everything a wedding cake should be and more. We received countless compliments, most to the tune of "The best I've ever had"!! Aside from tasting great, the exterior was flawlessly decorated. One really cool thing is that when we met with Paula for a consultation, she gave us a box with six fairly large slices of cake to try that night at home. It was a nice touch.

Sent on 09/08/2018

Sonia · Married on 04/28/2018

Thank you so much for making my amazing wedding cake. Everyone raved about all 5 flavors and how it was the best wedding cake ever. My grandma loved it too. She said "hey this is the same cake as my 50th wedding anniversary cake." (The choc rasp. Over 10 plus years ago) one side cake was white cake with raspberry, other side cake was carrot cake. Top layer grandma choc cake, choc praline torte cake and bottom layer is choc with raspberry. Best cake ever! Best bakery from start at tasting to the day of the wedding.

Thanks again you guys rock!!

Sent on 05/25/2018
    Premier Pastry 4

Cristin · Married on 10/07/2017

From day one, seeing a model cake in their shop we knew instantly that we wanted Premier Pastry to create our dream wedding cake. On the day of our wedding they arrived on time and were extremely professional. Our birch tree, rustic cake was stunning and delicious! It really complimented our wedding theme perfectly and looked unbelievably real. We recommend Premier Pastry to anyone looking to have their cake visions fulfilled.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Aaron · Married on 06/17/2017

Premier Pastry did an amazing job on our wedding cake. They were extremely professional and responsive to what we were looking for and able to replicate a basic image we provided them into a beautiful and delicious cake!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Amanda · Married on 05/05/2017

Premier Pastry made a wedding cake for my sister's wedding on super short notice and it turned out wonderful! It was beautiful to look at and a pleasure to eat.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Aimee · Married on 04/22/2017

WONDERFUL customer service ! I asked If they could make a traditional Indonesian cake called Lapis Legit (thousand layer cake) and although they never heard of it they ventured a try to make it!.... and it was SO SPOT ON! I loved they were willing to take on the challenge of a unique cake to bake.. for our wedding (in addition to our traditional wedding cake)-- I cannot rave enough about how incredible Philip & Paula are! Please trust them to do your cakes! They are pure artists and love what they do! You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 05/04/2017
  • Linds

Linds · Married on 03/18/2017

We initially picked another bakery - but once we tried this cake - we had to change to use Premier Pastry. The cake was AMAZING - we got so many compliments, and people asking where we got it. We had 4 layers, and some extra cake in the back - with an extra 30 servings from the number of people we had RSVP - and only had 3 extra pieces of cake at the end of the night. People went back and got more because it was so good.
    The cake was butter cream frosting, and looked so beautiful. It was so perfectly decorated, it was actually better than I pictured when we discussed the decorations we wanted for our wedding.

We also added cookies on to our order - and people loved them as well. They aren't your typical, dry italian cookies - they're delicious, and beautiful.

Wedding cakes aren't "cheap" to purchase, but we found the price to be very reasonable - and when we had such great cake and cookies delivered - we knew we got a great value for our money. We had cake for 175 people (4 layer cake, with 2 extra cakes in the back) and 2 cookie trays.

Sent on 04/02/2017
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 09/30/2016

Please book Premier Pastry for any event you're planning!! We had nothing but positive experiences with them while we were planning our wedding. When we initially met with them, they sent us home with a box of samples...I'm telling you, we were licking our plates that night. The meeting room at the venue is stunning, and the creations they make will blow your mind. I provided them with 1 picture of what I was hoping for, and was blown away when I saw our wedding cake. They dropped the cake off at an appropriate hour, set the cake up on our cake holder, and ensured that every detail was taken care of. They even put a sugar rose on our cake knife! Every detail was perfect. Our guests are still raving about the flavors!!!!!!! Not only will you get a gorgeous work of art, but the cake will be absolutely delicious too.

Sent on 10/13/2016

Amy · Married on 09/10/2016

Our wedding cake was gorgeous! The team at Premier Pastry has the ability to deliver on creative vision. All our guest were admiring the detail and beauty of the cake. Then as soon as they tasted the cake they were raving about the flavors and texture!

Thank you for your sense of design and ability as bakers.

Sent on 09/21/2016

Ellen · Married on 08/29/2015

Best cake with amazing flavor options! Very easy to work with and did a beautiful job decorating the cake.

Sent on 09/13/2015

Kevin · Married on 07/18/2015

The cake was amazing, and exactly what we asked for. They worked with my wife to price out a few different options based on different designs she was leaning towards, and gave some great advice on what we ultimately picked. The tasting was probably my favorite part, they give a good selection of the favorite cake choices. Raspberry Chambord is the way to go! Very highly recommended.

Sent on 08/12/2015
  • Gabriella

Gabriella · Married on 05/30/2015

We decided right away when we met with Premier Pastry that we wanted them to be the bakery to make our wedding cake! They were so flexible on pricing, and on the size/shape/look of the cakes they offered, it was so easy to work with them. I didn't feel like I had to stick with what I discussed with them in our consultation. They also didn't make me feel like I had to spend a ton of money to be worth their time. We chose the Raspberry Chambord Gateau, and it was so delicious! Our guests loved it, and it was so fresh and smooth tasting. Just amazing flavor! We ordered cake for 90 guests, and we had the perfect amount with 110 guests that ended up attending. We had a small amount of cake left over, plus the top layer that we saved for us.

Sent on 08/02/2015

Victoria · Married on 12/20/2014

As soon as we sat down to meet with Phillip from Premier we knew we would be choosing him to make our cake. Right from the start, he had the best vision for our winter wedding cake, and he was able to provide us with great suggestions. He told us that we could make any changes or additions, such as adding cannolis and cream puffs to our order up to two weeks in advance so nothing felt rushed. He was very laid back. And the cakes are delicious!!!! Oh, and the designs are by far the most beautiful. They worked with my florist to assemble a floral cake topper that was very elegant. Loved it!!!

Sent on 12/29/2014

Alena · Married on 11/08/2014

My husband and I were very impressed with the quality of the cake samples that we received and the professionalism of the staff after our first meeting with Premier Pastry.

We chose to have a small wedding cake for the two of us, cupcakes, chocolate covered strawberries, canoli's and cookie trays for our guests. All of the pastries were delicious and were a hit with our guests!

I would highly recommend Premier Pastry for your wedding or any event that needs pastries. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/28/2014
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 10/25/2014

This cute bakery in South Wedge was professional from start to finish. We enjoyed our tasting and picked two delicious flavors for our cake. (The almond raspberry torte is to die for.)

We did a custom color pick for the fondant bows on our cake and it was absolutely perfect. Everyone commented how beautiful (and DELICIOUS) our cake was. We were so pleased!

I would use this vendor again.

Sent on 11/21/2014

Galina · Married on 09/28/2014

Our cake was amazing. I just described what I would want to see in general and Premier Pastry did a great job putting it into life. I looked really beautiful and was really tasty. They worked really fast and found molds for our cake design in a very short term.
    We had several flavors to choose from. They were all really good so we had to make each tier with different favor.
    They made my civil union cake, bridal shower and wedding cake. And I would trust with any other order.
    I would definitely recommend Premier Pastry to everyone.

Sent on 10/06/2014

Christine · Married on 09/28/2014

Our daughter's wedding cake was perfect and on such short notice, 10 days! Very accommodating and flexible with great tasting cake!

Sent on 10/09/2014

Excellent quality and service very pleased overall, would definitely recommend

Sent on 11/13/2014

We used Premier Pastry for our wedding in July 2014. Since we lived out of town, we did not have time to go around town and try every vendor. This place was recommended by several people so we went with them! I am so glad that we did! In lieu of a traditional 3 or 4 tier cake, we had 6" mini cakes made for our centerpieces and a small 2 tier cake for our wedding cake. We were able to select as many flavors as we wanted for the smaller cakes and any decorations. We ended up having 16 centerpiece cakes with over 10 flavors. The owners helped create the swirl designs and match the color exactly to what we wanted. All we had to do was drop off our cake topper and give them a list of flavors. The guests really enjoyed the smaller cakes and going from table to table to try different ones! We saved the top tier of our cake and can't wait to eat it on our one year anniversary! Thank you Premier Pastry for making it so easy on us during the busy wedding time!!

Sent on 02/16/2015