Premier Makeup Artistry Reviews

Premier Makeup Artistry 6
Premier Makeup Artistry 7
  • Alissa

Alissa · Married on 10/05/2019

Lindsey did such and amazing job! She made all of us beautiful and natural.

Highly recommend her. Very clean and professional. She responded very quickly and worth every penny!!!

Sent on 10/15/2019
    Premier Makeup Artistry 8

ANDREW · Married on 07/20/2019

Phenomenal experience!!!

I was looking for a second makeup artist for some of my bridesmaids in my wedding and found Lindsey on Wedding Wire. We spoke over the phone, and she was super accommodating and flexible as to what exactly my girls wanted done which made me feel reassured that she would be great to work with. On the day of, Lindsey arrived with EVERYTHING she might need from a suitcase of makeup to a chair and professional makeup light, to Clorox wipes for just in case during cleanup! Most of all, my picky bridesmaids who don’t typically like what other makeup artists have done on them for other weddings, were EXTREMELY satisfied, as was I, with the natural glam that Lindsey was able to create. I should mention that she is super bubbly and easy to talk to. I could go on and on with great things to say about my experience! Thanks Lindsey!!! :)

Sent on 08/24/2019

Kaitlyn Dieter · Married on 11/03/2018

Traveled and did awesome job!

Lindsey traveled over 4 hours to do my bridal make up along with my bridal party and family. She was on time and finished early. Every girl loved their make up and I especially felt so beautiful. She did an amazing job and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/01/2018

I would highly recommended Lindsay! She is sweet, personable, easy to work with and did a fantastic job with my bridal party, my mom and myself!!!

Sent on 09/05/2018
    Premier Makeup Artistry 14
    Premier Makeup Artistry 15
    Premier Makeup Artistry 16

Danielle · Married on 08/18/2018

Lindsey did amazing! All of my bridesmaids were so happy with their looks. She went above and beyond to make my wedding a fairytale by making me look like a princess. I would recommend her again, and again!

Sent on 08/22/2018
    Premier Makeup Artistry 17

Nina · Married on 10/14/2017

Lindsey did a great job on all my girl's makeup. She arrived on time and was able to get everyone what they wanted. After she did my makeup I decided I wanted something changed and she had no problem fixing what I wanted to be done!

Sent on 10/16/2017

lindsay · Married on 09/02/2017

Lindsey did such an amazing job with my make up. I could not have been happier with her work! She also did my bridesmaids and mother's make up as well and they were absolutely pleased with the outcome.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/02/2017

I was just a bridesmaid when I received Lindsey’s services, but she made me feel like a million bucks. I can be a bit picky, but Lindsey did what I asked AND helped me step out of my comfort zone a bit. The final product looked very natural (which is what I was looking for), and I couldn’t have asked for anything better. She was even good company throughout the process! I would highly recommend Lindsey to any friends or family members in the future.

Sent on 01/08/2018

Alli · Married on 08/26/2017

Lindsey is absolutely amazing! Very personable and flexible with your wants/style!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Melissa · Married on 07/09/2017

Lindsey is one fantastic make up artist who is talented and accomodating! My favorite thing about her (other than making my bridesmaids and I look and feel beautiful) is that she makes sure she gives you exactly what YOU want. She's more than happy to change a color you may change your mind on and accomodate the look you're going for. She's great for applying different looks to what works best for you if you're not exactly sure as well. I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to do my make up on my wedding day and was 100% satisfied. Thank you Lindsey!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/28/2017

I used premier for my wedding day and I can't say enough great things about Lindsey! All of my bridesmaid looked absolutely A-mazing! Lindsey was attentive, creative and provided both airbrush and traditional make up styles - both 5 star work! If you need make up services for your special day, go no further!

Sent on 06/03/2017

Christa · Married on 02/21/2017

Lindsey is amazing!!! She did exactly what I wanted! A glittery smokey eye! Thanks, Lindsey! I was extremely happy with my makeup! My bridesmaids were very excited and pleased as well. You made me feel and look perfect on my big day. I was very impressed! I wasn't sure what I wanted, other than I know I wanted glitter and a smokey eye finish. Lindsey was always right there helping me, sending photos, and giving me her honest opinions. Let's just say, she did exactly what I had visioned! I highly recommend Lindsey for any bride and her bridesmaids!

Jamie · Married on 08/13/2016

I would highly recommend booking with premier makeup artistry and hiring Lindsey!!! I always admired how Lindsey's makeup skills and was thrilled to find out that she was available to do mine for my wedding- I just knew it would turn out amazing. I opted to do a makeup trial the day of my bridal shower and it was so worth it, it is really the best way to try some things out and make sure that you and the makeup artist are on the same page. Lindsey came to my house to do my trial, she took pictures and notes, so that she knew exactly the look I wanted for my wedding day. Lindsey was excellent at communicating with me and working with our schedule the day of. She brought so much to work with, she was able to create the look that everyone on my bridal party was looking for, just by talking to them or seeing Pinterest pictures. Other than Lindsey just being such a great and fun person to work with, she is truly a talented, skilled, professional. She is extremely detailed and a perfectionist. She will constantly check with you to see that you like what she is doing. Lindsey makes it very easy to be honest with her when you don't like something. She will redo any part of your makeup as you want it because genuinely wants her customers to be happy. She doesn't force her opinion on you like so many other wedding vendors, it is all about what you want. Have you seen the Premiere Artistry Facebook page or Instagram? The pictures are gorgeous. The lashes and winged eyeliner are my favorite part bc I am not good at doing either of those; she makes it look so easy! She is also very efficient and made sure that she finished everyone on time and we had a lot of fun getting ready with her. I honestly can't say enough good things, definitely one of if not the best vendor choice I made for my wedding!

Sent on 03/09/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 05/21/2016

Lindsey was wonderful! She came to us and did such a fantastic job creating my wedding day look. Her focus was on me and what I was looking for on the big day! Highly recommended!

Barbie · Married on 07/19/2014

Lindsey is so passionate and talented! I would trust her any day for any occasion to do my makeup! She is so great at listening to what you want and personalizing a look just right for you.

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing makeup artist!

Lindsey is a super talented makeup artist and absolutely nailed my wedding day makeup! It was exactly what I envisioned, and I could not have been happier! I got so many compliments throughout the evening. I have fair skin but she matched my coloring perfectly which is not always an easy feat. She is also really laid back and was happy to make any adjustments to my makeup that I wanted. She didn't seem to mind my pickiness during the trial at all! She took notes and remembered everything I wanted for the wedding day, and I didn't need a thing changed the day of. I also made some additions and cancellations to my contract throughout the planning process, and Lindsey was so patient with me throughout all the changes. Lindsey runs her business independently and it is growing; I did feel some of the growing pains leading up to my wedding where she seemed a bit overextended and we ran into some scheduling issues. However, she resolved everything and graciously waived my travel fee for the inconvenience. Overall I have a lot of respect for Lindsey's hustle, and I believe she is trying to expand her team to meet the growing demand. I see why the demand is so high, because she's truly amazing at what she does! And her relaxed personality was such a calming presence on the wedding day. I really enjoyed working with Lindsey and cannot recommend her skills enough- you will not be disappointed and you will ADORE how you look in your wedding photos as I do! Thanks, Lindsey!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Abigail · Married on 07/21/2018

Lindsey did a fantastic job on the makeup for me and my bridesmaids. Everyone looked beautiful. She was very professional and responsive throughout the process.

Sent on 08/14/2018