Premier Latin DJs Reviews

Premier Latin DJs 7
  • W

Wilson 路 Married on 09/07/2019

Best In the Business

Premier Latin DJ's is nothing but the best!! We were fortunate enough to work with DJ Cito for our wedding. If DJ Cito is a representation of what the Premier Latin DJ's organization is about. Then they are for sure the best in the industry. Cito's professionalism, knowledge and passion for his work speaks volumes of his team. Cito was very attentive to our needs and was always available when we needed to speak to him or have him meet with other vendors for our wedding. Our guest could not get enough of his energy through out the night. He kept the dance floor packed and everyone entertained through out the evening. We will definitely hire Premier Latin DJ's for all future events for sure.

Sent on 09/10/2019
    Premier Latin DJs 8
    Premier Latin DJs 9
    Premier Latin DJs 10
  • Threicy

Threicy Soto 路 Married on 08/23/2019

Outstanding

Without premier Latin Djs my event would of being a disaster , but thanks to their organization , professionalism and punctuality everything came out perfect !! I am beyond thankful for everything they did !!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Johany Ruiz 路 Married on 08/03/2019

Epic Quinceanera

Hi DJmaz!! I wanted to thank you again for everything. Your professionalism, your investment and passion for what you do truly is outstanding. There are no words to describe the gratitude we have towards you and your team. We were blessed to have chosen your service for our event. You made that party 馃敟馃敟馃敟馃敟馃敟馃敟馃敟馃敟馃敟馃敟馃敟

Sent on 08/11/2019
    Premier Latin DJs 11
    Premier Latin DJs 12
  • Helen

Helen 路 Married on 07/27/2019

Everyone LOVED you guys! HelFonzi2019

My husband and I cannot thank you enough for providing the music, entertainment, and lighting to make our event so special and SO lit! lol We are so impressed by your professionalism, style, efficiency and overall, AWESOMENESS! Everyone cannot stop raving about how great the music was (no one was ever sitting), and we really appreciate how you, DJ Social and DJ Maz (plus companion, I couldn't catch his name), kept us on schedule and made the day such a breeze and such an unbelievably amazing day and night! We are so looking forward to all the photos and videos! We will definitely send some over, and looking forward to seeing you guys in the near future! Much love! HelFonzi

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Lilian

Lilian Brito 路 Married on 07/12/2019

Lilian & Carlos Wedding

DJ Social And DJ Maz were absolutely AMAZING! I couldn't be happier with my decision to have them for our wedding this past July. They were so professional, accommodating, responsive, organized and couldn't have been any nicer. DJ Social made sure the entire wedding stayed on schedule and flowed smoothly. He was great w/announcements and kept the party going with everyone dancing all night long. My husband and I wholeheartedly agree!!! They were totally professional & 2 very talented individuals. My guests are still talking about how much fun they had and how they had the whole crowd dancing ... everything flowed so well. I am so glad I selected the best 2 DJs for my wedding.

Sent on 08/01/2019
    Premier Latin DJs 13
    Premier Latin DJs 14
    Premier Latin DJs 15
  • Manny

Manny Y Yari 路 Married on 05/25/2019

Top notch professionals

Omg Cito and his team are simply amazinggggggg!!!!! They are incredibly talented. Our guests and us where so impress with there professionalism. Cito and Dj Social made sure our wedding was litttttttt for sure馃敟馃敟馃敟馃敟. Everyone has send messages and called us raving about them and asking for there contact information. "La Hora Loca" was definitely the cherry on top!!!! They surpassed our expectations and left everyone impress. We want to thank them from the bottom of our hearts for such an incredible and unforgettable night. This moment was captured in cameras but most importantly in our hearts and memories and that was all due to this teams incredible talent and professionalism. We recommend them to everyone that is looking for an unforgettable wedding experience!!!! 鉂r. & Mrs. Mena

Sent on 07/02/2019
    Premier Latin DJs 16

Sasha 路 Married on 05/20/2019

Loved everything! Not only was the music diverse but the DJs enthusiasm made everyone鈥檚 night and made it into a fun atmosphere. I give this company 2 thumbs up !!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Kelvin Melendez 路 Married on 04/12/2019

Amazing!

The entire crew was responsible, on point, and timely when it came to our wedding planning process. Carlos is very attentive and really catered to what we wanted as far as music is concerned! Kristina and I were very happy with how everything turned out. I would also HIGHLY recommend the Hora Loca to anybody that is trying to hype of their wedding! Liiiiiit!

Sent on 04/18/2019
  • Dominique

Dominique 路 Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing Wedding

DJ Cito was amazing in helping plan and put together all of my desires and was super patient with me! (I can be super picky) DJ Sisko was on point with the music the entire night and had everyone on their feet! And my amazing MC, DJ Social, kept everyone pumped so there was never a boring moment during the entire night! My Husband and I are so happy we went with the best DJ鈥檚 around to host our night! Highly recommend Premier Latin DJs to everyone!

Sent on 03/22/2019

Lionso Ventura 路 Married on 11/23/2018

Spanish & English Wedding

DJ Social and DJ Maz always put on a great show! My wife and I have been to multiple events in which DJ Social and DJ Maz have DJ鈥檈d and we enjoyed each and every one. It was a no brainer on who would DJ our wedding and they of course did an amazing job! My wife and I enjoyed the music so much that we failed to get off the dance floor and take table pictures!

DJ Social and DJ Maz.....thank you so much for everything!! You guys did an amazing job as always!! Can鈥檛 wait to see you guys at the next family event!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Alma 路 Married on 09/28/2018

Best Decision!

We booked DjElMenor with Premier Latin DJs, best decision we made hands down they took our wedding to a whole new level! Our guests are still talking about how much of a good time they had. I鈥檓 so happy we booked them, everything turned out AMAZING! I would recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat ! Super reliable and easy to work with !

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Premier Latin DJs 17
    Premier Latin DJs 18
  • Valerie

Valerie 路 Married on 09/15/2018

Excellent choice for my wedding!

Carlos and his team were absolutely fabulous. They were a pleasure to work with while planning our big day. They provided us with exceptional service for our wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, reception MC and crazy hour!! So so happy I hired him!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Miguel Lopez 路 Married on 09/08/2018

Outstanding DJ Service

Had the pleasure to hire DJ Social for our wedding and could not say enough about the legit service received from A-Z. Not many people enjoy their wedding with everything going on throughout the celebration but we sure did wnjoy our wedding party. Our guests could not stop talking about how much fun they had weeks after the wedding.

Sent on 12/18/2018
    Premier Latin DJs 19

Jocelyn 路 Married on 08/25/2018

DJ Maz is amazing! He was the DJ for our wedding and did a great job. Every request I had was granted without question. He was kind and respectful. He had the crowd going the whole night!!! Everyone was talking about how much fun they had! I would highly recommend him for your next event!

Sent on 08/27/2018
  • Mags

Maggie 路 Married on 07/14/2018

We went over endless DJs quotes and interviewed 5 companies/DJs before deciding. Music was one of our top priorities, we did not want a boring wedding, we were so happy with our choice.

Cito, the Event Producer, met with us to get to know us and help us put together our wedding day timeline. He is not only a professional, he is a caring professional, and yes, there is a big difference. Cito was able to understand that we're from different backgrounds (Latin & Italian/American) and that our guests were going to be diverse. He knew the importance of a well-balanced music selection and assigned our wedding to DJ Social (great choice!). Cito takes great pride in his work, he is genuinely excited to be a part of your wedding day.
    Uplighting:
    Cito also helped us decide on lighting options for our outdoor tent wedding. I have to say, the place looked and felt magical. It was gorgeous! I鈥檓 so happy that I trusted him to come up with the best lighting design for our day. It was worth every penny. Our guests were sharing videos on social media all night. How much di I wish to be able to relive that night.
    DJ/Music:
    DJ Social was amazing! He was professional, charismatic, friendly, he was determined to entertain our guests from beginning to end. He took our music preferences/song and he ran with them. Our dance floor was filled with energy and all our guests enjoyed each and every minute of the day/night. We have ZERO complains. I still smile every time I think about the dancefloor and all the amazing song choices he made. He is an extremely talented DJ and his mixes were out of this world. At the end of the night, all of our guests were chanting 鈥淥ne more song! One more song!鈥. WHAT A NIGHT!
    If you鈥檙e looking for an amazing entertainment company, look no further. Premier Latin DJs & Events will help and guide you with their expertise to bring your vision to life!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Natasha 路 Married on 08/20/2017

DJ Cito is one hell of a DJ.!!! He will deliver exactly what you want and more! He made our wedding absolutely PERFECT! So many of our guest wanted his business card to hire him for their future parties. He is so professional and outgoing, he has the personality you need for your wedding. HE MADE OUR WEDDING LIT! Meaning EVERYONE participated and was on the damce floor. People are still talking about our wedding today when our wedding was in August 2017. Thank you for making our dream come true. We will need your business for our future baby shower.

Sent on 12/26/2017
  • Andres

Andres O 路 Married on 07/03/2017

The Best Customer Service Latino DJ's

When you have a wedding what people remember years later are two things: food & music. Premier Latin DJ鈥檚 are exactly what their name proclaims, the premier top of the top best Latin DJ鈥檚 in the area.

Their receptivity, attention to detail, excellent customer service is the best in this region hands down.

Sent on 04/26/2019
  • W

Wendy 路 Married on 07/01/2017

DJ Cito exceeded all of our expectations and then some! The event was a total success because he brought the house down the entire time. He had great ideas for fun activities. We had over 300 people and everyone talked about the DJ for months after the party. I have many friends who hired him after our party. His crew was professional and super nice. I highly recommend DJ Cito, he is simply the BEST!!!!!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Norilyz 路 Married on 05/12/2017

DJ Cito is absolutely amazing! Not only does he play amazing music and get everyone on the dance floor - but he also planned every step of my wedding day. Thank you for such an unforgettable experience.

Sent on 03/14/2018

Kendra 路 Married on 10/22/2016

Amazing service. They made our wedding truly special and memorable. Everything happend exactly how we wanted. My husband and I couldn鈥檛 be happier!! Highly recommend :)

Sent on 12/23/2017

alba 路 Married on 08/19/2017

I recall our first meeting, 鈥淗ow important is entertainment for you?鈥 Cito asked. I have a huge Mexican family and married a Dominican so entertainment was a top priority for us. I always followed Cito and Sisko鈥檚 work and knew they made a great team. I always knew they would be the ones we wanted for our wedding! I was very nervous because once again I have the old school Mexicans, the new school hip/ hop culture, the duty winers and the bachateros all in my party! My family likes to say they even dance the commercials and everyone sure did! Throughout our meetings ( and we had a lot) Cito was very professional, threw out ideas, very organized (he had a whole schedule template and everything) and never once said my ideas and wishes were impossible. He has it all and if he doesn鈥檛 he will find it! From the sound system to the lighting to the projected lighting to happy hour (hora loca), they have it all! Sisko literally had everyone on the dance floor the entire night, he played EVERYTHING I asked for, mixed it so well, beyond expectation! Best Day Ever!!! I can鈥檛 thank them enough for playing such an important role in my dream wedding!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Denise 路 Married on 05/19/2018

2.0

We had booked a little over a year in advance and as the date got closer I would鈥檝e liked to meet sooner and a little more often than we did but getting a date that matched our schedule was crazy and sometimes communication would fall off and I found myself contacting more often than getting a response, other than that the day of the wedding went by AMAZINGLY ! Way better than I expected and other vendors and even the wedding guests themselves kept raving about him! Amazing and I鈥檓 so glad we went with them

Sent on 05/28/2018