Premier Event Services Reviews

Premier Event Services 7
  • Sharlyne

Sharlyne Sanchez 路 Getting married on 02/04/2021

Amazing!

I am so glad we found Premier Event Services for our wedding. The food was absolutely DELICIOUS and the staff was great! Premier had so many options and the prices were great for our budget. It's been a week since our wedding and our guests are still raving about how amazing the food was. Premier offers more than just catering services, they also provided the flowers and decorations for our wedding. EVERYTHING was absolutely perfect down to the last little detail. Jeremy and his wife Natalia were extremely attentive to us and made sure everything for our big day was EXCELLENT! I would definitely recommend Premier Event Services for anybody that is looking for the perfect big day!

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • Krystal

Krystal Santi 路 Getting married on 08/04/2020

Beautiful!!

I want to thank Natalia, Jeremy and the Premiere Event staff for the incredible and outstanding job they did decorating the ceremony and reception party at my wedding. From the very first day I stepped into Premiere Events I knew Natalia and Jeremy were who I wanted to work with. They are both so passionate about what they do, they go above and beyond, and make your dreams come true. The day of the wedding I was blown away and Natalia exceeded my expectations. If you are looking for someone to work with look no further!! Thank you so much Natalia and Jeremy. You guys are amazing! 馃槉鈾ワ笍

Sent on 05/01/2019
    Premier Event Services 16
    Premier Event Services 17

Angelique Empleo 路 Getting married on 06/06/2020

Amazing Catering Company!!

My fianc茅 and I had the absolute best experience with Premier! Not only were they excellent in the quality of their food and decorations, but we were most blown away by their quality of service. The staff is extremely accommodating and will go the extra mile for you. They鈥檙e like a little family, and when you work with them, you get the feeling that you鈥檙e part of that family too. On top of all that, they鈥檙e extremely affordable, which is always a huge plus! FIVE STARS - would HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 06/16/2019

Lynda Hoyos 路 Getting married on 11/27/2019

Delicious food and lots of selections to choose from!

The menu selection has so much to choose from and has affordable packages as well. Jeremy and his staff have great customer service and will take good care of you! The food tasting was more than I expected, he even gave me a few more options to try. The appetizers were delicious and the presentation was exactly what I would want for my wedding! They listened to my needs and are willing to personalize your day according to what you want. If you're getting married make sure to book a food tasting with them!

Sent on 03/18/2019
  • Ashlee

Ashlee Arbaugh 路 Married on 07/28/2019

Tasty and Affordable

We selected a wedding venue that only allowed catering from a preferred vendor list. Premier Events was extremely affordable compared to all the other catering vendors we had to choose from. They were willing to be flexible with our linens and even provided a vegetarian dish for my husband鈥檚 brother! They brought out appetizers and water to us as we had photos outside in the heat, which was incredibly thoughtful. One of my wedding wishes was to have ice cream with our cake and Jeremy was so flexible and made it happen for us! I was so thankful! We were very happy with the quality of food and choices (highly recommend the creamy, cheese potatoes) and our guests had plenty and were surprised at how delicious the 鈥渨edding food鈥 was.

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Millie

Millie 路 Married on 07/27/2019

Awesome, Delicious Food, Professional, Attention to Detail

If you are looking for a catering vendor - LOOK NO FURTHER! Premier is AMAZING; and I HIGHLY recommend them! I utilized them for my Daughter's wedding in April and their professionalism, high quality food, quick response to questions, and attention to detail made them TOP of the line. ALL of my guests raved about the food; the presentation of the food; and the delicious desserts. Hearing this from our Guests meant ALOT to me! My sincerest Thank YOU and Congrats to Jeremy and his team for an AWESOME job done. You were by far my unsung HEROES that night! :)

Sent on 05/21/2019

Debbie 路 Married on 07/27/2019

Thanks, Premier!

Premier made the chaos of planning a wedding and the stress of the actual wedding day so much easier. They were flexible and reasonable about everything, including cost! The day of the wedding, they handled everything, even checking in on the bride and groom and parents of both to make sure they didn鈥檛 need anything throughout the night. Everything went smoothly, and we received many compliments on the food. Thanks Premier! We will definitely use you again and refer you to friends.

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Lori

Lori Hoover 路 Married on 06/29/2019

Delicious food at affordable prices!

We hired Premiere Event Services for our daughter鈥檚 wedding. This was our first time using a caterer and we were definitely impressed! Our guests raved about the food! It was delicious! Jeremy and his staff were professional, friendly and very attentive! They would check with me to make sure everything was perfect and if they could do anything more for us or our guests. I am so thankful we chose Premiere Event Services!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Rebeca 路 Married on 06/15/2019

Couldn't have asked for a better caterer!

I have to say that Premier Event Services went above and beyond to make our wedding day amazing! From the first day we spoke to them they were extremely accommodating, and welcoming to us. We knew the night we had our tasting that they would be our caterers. Jeremy answered every question I had, right away. He and his wife were so helpful by offering us suggestions for everything from our menu, our bar, table settings, and our decor. We rented extra equipment from them to use as part of our centerpieces, and everything looked so beautiful! They really went out of their way to make sure everything was how we pictured, and that it was affordable to us. We honestly didn't even look at other caterers after our first meeting with them, because we knew they were the ones! The night of our wedding, all of the staff went well above and beyond to set up our reception, and then serve everyone all night. Jeremy (the owner) personally brought plates of food to my husband and I and made sure we were cared for all night. All of the waiters were on top of making sure everyone was fed and happy. My guests were raving all night about how fantastic the bartenders were. They were so kind, and personable, and had drinks ready almost instantly after we walked up. Not only was the professionalism, and courtesy of all staff involved in this business out of this world, but the food was also AMAZING! The food was an important thing to my husband and I, and we couldn't have found better! I can not thank Jeremy, his wife, and their entire staff enough for playing a huge role in making our night as memorable as it was! If we ever need a caterer for anything else, there is no doubt in my mind who we would go with!!

Sent on 06/14/2019
  • Zulay

Zulay Maldonado 路 Married on 05/11/2019

Bride & Groom

From the moment we met the Premier team for food tasting til the day of our wedding, Jeremy and the whole team were awesome. They answered all my questions efficiently and guided me when we weren鈥檛 sure on what to decide on at times. Everything was amazing, and all of our guests raved about the Food!! The appetizers, the food, the service, the drinks, everything was exceptional! Oh and the Tom Collins (one of our signature drinks we had at our wedding) was one of the best ones we have had! They surpassed all of our expectations and we can鈥檛 thank Jeremy and the whole Premier team enough!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Rose 路 Married on 05/04/2019

Awesome!!!

Very flexible and they provide a lot of services! Really nice people!! My wedding was amaizing!!!

Sent on 05/12/2019

Anganie 路 Married on 04/20/2019

Daughter's wedding..Amira to Ahasan

This was a 2 day affair, Indian wedding and reception. Premier provided excellent service from decorations, buffet, bartending, clean up services and much more. Jeremy, Natalie and staff took the stress out of this event. They are accommodating, easy to work with, flexible and friendly. Their prices are very affordable. Their food was tasty and delicious and we got many compliments for both days. We recommend them unreservedly.

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • Natalia

Natalia Balic 路 Married on 04/12/2019

Extremely pleased

They just catered our wedding and we could not be more pleased. Jeremy was easy to reach and communicate with. The apps and food were delicious, our guests were very impressed. We only wish there were more apps because they were so yummy! Also Jeremy the bartender was friendly and hilarious! He kept our guests laughing and having fun.

Sent on 04/15/2019

Joana 路 Married on 03/30/2019

Premier Event Services - The best in the industry!

We selected Premier Event Services for our catering, flowers and decorations and they were absolutely amazing! From the beginning, Natalia and Jeremy were nothing but professional, friendly and extremely flexible. They were accommodating, patient and very supportive throughout the planning process. The food was absolutely delicious, the flowers/decorations were even more beautiful than we expected and the overall service was top notch. The quality, value and service Premier Event Services provides is the best in the industry. We are very happy to have chosen them to be part of our big day, and we highly recommend them. My husband and I can't thank them enough for making our day so special.

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon Marcovigi 路 Married on 03/24/2019

Best catering in Orlando!

We had Premier Event Services cater and bartend our wedding in March of 2019. Jeremy and his team went above and beyond to make our day special! We met them a month before our wedding date at our venue's vendor showcase, and he was willing to meet with us and get everything done quickly. You cannot beat the prices, and our guests are still raving about our food. We had tasted several other caterers but the portions were small and food didnt taste like the $5,000+ price tag that came with it. We cannot Express how happy we are that we found Premier event services! They do not skimp on portions or service!

Sent on 04/13/2019
  • Devon

Devon 路 Married on 03/17/2019

Amazing. Amazing. Amazing.

Caterers are for two things: 1) great food and 2) excellent service. Premier Event Services is the place to go for both. The food was spectacular. I've been married for a couple weeks now ad every time I see someone who was at my wedding, they are still talking about the food. Those tacos! Ah, out of this world. We also had a mac & cheese bar and burger station. WE DON鈥橳 REGRET IT. We are a couple that is focused on making sure everyone is included, comfortable, and taken care of. PREMIER EVENT SERVICES TOOK GREAT CARE OF OUR GUESTS.

From day one, Jeremy was incredibly attentive and replied to my thousands of emails DAY AND NIGHT. He was there to make sure that I made the best decisions possible on my special day.

As a bride, my wedding day was super hectic for me. However, I took some time to stand in the reception hall and get a sneak peak of my vendors at work preparing for my reception dinner. I can鈥檛 say how happy I was to get to watch the Premier team in action. They were so focused on making sure everything was perfect 鈥 from the food station set-up, to the food, to the menu-folded napkins on my guest tables, silverware, water goblets, linens, etc. They were focused on EVERY. SINGLE. DETAIL. to make certain that they made everything exactly the way I wanted it.

During the reception, I can鈥檛 tell you how many Premier team members approached my husband and me to make sure that we were taken care of. Our guests were especially happy to receive the same attention.

I can鈥檛 say enough great things about Premier!

Sent on 03/26/2019

Melanie 路 Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing all around!

Amazing catering company! We live out of state so I had my sister and planner go to the food tasting. They raved about the food but we wanted to try it out for myself. Jeremy was very accommodating and let us schedule another tasting so my husband and I could try their food. Great experience! Hors d'oeuvres were delicious. During the wedding Jeremy and Natalia made sure my husband and I enjoyed our meals and had everything we needed. They even saved us a plate of the hors d'oeuvres and put it on our table since they knew we probably wouldn鈥檛 be able to eat them during cocktail hour. I鈥檝e had several people tell us this was the best food they鈥檝e had at a wedding! Very professional, great prices, delicious food and very kind people. Incredibly happy with our decision to go with premier. They are the best!

Sent on 03/14/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth 路 Married on 02/08/2019

Excellent food and service every step of the way!

Premier catering was perfect for our wedding at the Science Center. Our venue recommended them and we fell in love with the owner - Jeremy - who was great to work with every step of the way. They were affordable compared to the other companies and the food was excellent. My husband and I consider ourselves foodies and eat around Orlando every chance we can get trying new places and visiting old favorites. We both really loved the food and received many compliments from all of our guests.
    We HIGHLY recommend Premier Catering!

Sent on 02/26/2019

Tammy Culberson 路 Married on 01/26/2019

Great food and service

From the beginning of the process in choosing a caterer to the end of the wedding, everything was perfect. The food was excellent and the guests raved about the quality of the food. The servers were so helpful in set up. Just can't say enough great thing about this company.

Sent on 01/30/2019
  • Spanser

Spanser Polica 路 Married on 01/20/2019

Great Duo! Great Food! Great Service!

This husband & wife team is phenomenal: They were professional, speedy, accommodating and most of all food and service was remarkable. Our guests loved the food, they couldn't stop talking about the presentation of their dishes as well as the taste. Premier's staff were professional and provided exceptional service. For the quality of food and service rendered Premier's prices can't be compared to that of their competitors. We were able to accommodate a large guess count without breaking the bank.

Sent on 01/30/2019
  • I

Ingrid Tojanci 路 Married on 01/19/2019

Simply amazing!!

We can鈥檛 say enough great things about Jeremy and his team! From the beginning, Jeremy was very accommodating and helpful as we picked our perfect menu for the perfect price. Food is very important to our families, so this was a big deal for our wedding! As we moved closer, Jeremy made sure everything was in line. At the wedding, the food was to die for and many guests have commented that it was the best wedding food they鈥檝e ever had. The service was perfect as well. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 02/03/2019

Margaret 路 Married on 01/15/2019

The best experience ever!

We were beyond pleased with Premier Event Services. They respond quickly and are very flexible. Thru the months, we made some changes which they happily accommodated, and they always responded quickly. The day of the wedding they were there on time and set-up in a very professional manner. There were no glitches. Everyone was pleasant and helpful. We had a reception of about 160 people and everyone had positive comments about the set-up, food and bar. They handled the clean-up quickly and efficiently. I would not hesitate to use them again or to recommend them. They know what they are doing.

Sent on 01/15/2019

Katherine Raoux 路 Married on 01/05/2019

Premier Excellence

We used Premier Event services for both the catering and bar service at our wedding and what we got was way beyond that. We loved them! First, the food was excellent. Multiple guests came up to us during the wedding and complimented the meal. We chose pork chops with a bourbon glaze and chicken duxelles for our main entrees. Both are *highly* recommended. As an indicator of the service you鈥檒l get, when we went in for a tasting we got at least 2x the amount of options we had asked about and the chicken duxelles was one of those. Our vegetarian guests were also especially happy with the quality of their entree, manicotti stuffed with cheese and mushrooms. Second, Jeremy was great! It was easy to communicate which was important to us since we planned our wedding from Philadelphia & Lansing (yes, multiple, separate places). To us, this was a huge benefit of working closely with a smaller operation. Everything went smoothly the day of the wedding, but honestly we weren鈥檛 worried one bit about those things because of all the trust we had built up over 8-ish months of planning. Okay, third is they respected our budget. We looked at a lot of places in the greater Orlando area and Premier鈥檚 quote came way under others, with comparable service. That may be enough for you to hear, but if the lower cost makes you worry about the quality, you shouldn鈥檛! Just hire this team! We already said the food was excellent, but we can add here it beat, on taste, all the other companies we tried. Further, Jeremy and his team definitely worked with us, and our wallets, to make sure we had absolutely all the things *we* needed. And finally, we had the general awesome impression that having a good time was top on the list of priorities Premier had for us. There was never pressure or finickiness, no pomp and circumstance, we were never put into a box. So, if you鈥檙e on the fence, jump off and go hire them!

Sent on 01/22/2019
    Premier Event Services 18
  • Shannen

Shannen Bustillo 路 Married on 12/18/2018

Premier was awesome!!

We could not have been happier with choosing Premier as our caterer! They provided everything we needed and even worked with our budget. We planned this wedding on such a short notice and Premier was still able to deliver excellent service and delicious food! I highly recommend them to anyone who is having a wedding or any occasion! They鈥檙e awesome! Jeremy and his team were excellent to work with and they were prompt on the day if the event! They even served my husband and I so that we didn鈥檛 miss any part of our wedding! Thank you so much Premier!!

Sent on 01/08/2019