Premier Event Services Reviews

Premier Event Services 5
Premier Event Services 6
Premier Event Services 7

Lynda Hoyos · Getting married on 11/27/2019

Delicious food and lots of selections to choose from!

The menu selection has so much to choose from and has affordable packages as well. Jeremy and his staff have great customer service and will take good care of you! The food tasting was more than I expected, he even gave me a few more options to try. The appetizers were delicious and the presentation was exactly what I would want for my wedding! They listened to my needs and are willing to personalize your day according to what you want. If you're getting married make sure to book a food tasting with them!

Melanie · Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing all around!

Amazing catering company! We live out of state so I had my sister and planner go to the food tasting. They raved about the food but we wanted to try it out for myself. Jeremy was very accommodating and let us schedule another tasting so my husband and I could try their food. Great experience! Hors d'oeuvres were delicious. During the wedding Jeremy and Natalia made sure my husband and I enjoyed our meals and had everything we needed. They even saved us a plate of the hors d'oeuvres and put it on our table since they knew we probably wouldn’t be able to eat them during cocktail hour. I’ve had several people tell us this was the best food they’ve had at a wedding! Very professional, great prices, delicious food and very kind people. Incredibly happy with our decision to go with premier. They are the best!

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 02/08/2019

Excellent food and service every step of the way!

Premier catering was perfect for our wedding at the Science Center. Our venue recommended them and we fell in love with the owner - Jeremy - who was great to work with every step of the way. They were affordable compared to the other companies and the food was excellent. My husband and I consider ourselves foodies and eat around Orlando every chance we can get trying new places and visiting old favorites. We both really loved the food and received many compliments from all of our guests.
    We HIGHLY recommend Premier Catering!

Tammy Culberson · Married on 01/26/2019

Great food and service

From the beginning of the process in choosing a caterer to the end of the wedding, everything was perfect. The food was excellent and the guests raved about the quality of the food. The servers were so helpful in set up. Just can't say enough great thing about this company.

• Spanser

Spanser Polica · Married on 01/20/2019

Great Duo! Great Food! Great Service!

This husband & wife team is phenomenal: They were professional, speedy, accommodating and most of all food and service was remarkable. Our guests loved the food, they couldn't stop talking about the presentation of their dishes as well as the taste. Premier's staff were professional and provided exceptional service. For the quality of food and service rendered Premier's prices can't be compared to that of their competitors. We were able to accommodate a large guess count without breaking the bank.

• I

Ingrid Tojanci · Married on 01/19/2019

Simply amazing!!

We can’t say enough great things about Jeremy and his team! From the beginning, Jeremy was very accommodating and helpful as we picked our perfect menu for the perfect price. Food is very important to our families, so this was a big deal for our wedding! As we moved closer, Jeremy made sure everything was in line. At the wedding, the food was to die for and many guests have commented that it was the best wedding food they’ve ever had. The service was perfect as well. Thanks for everything!

Margaret · Married on 01/15/2019

The best experience ever!

We were beyond pleased with Premier Event Services. They respond quickly and are very flexible. Thru the months, we made some changes which they happily accommodated, and they always responded quickly. The day of the wedding they were there on time and set-up in a very professional manner. There were no glitches. Everyone was pleasant and helpful. We had a reception of about 160 people and everyone had positive comments about the set-up, food and bar. They handled the clean-up quickly and efficiently. I would not hesitate to use them again or to recommend them. They know what they are doing.

Katherine Raoux · Married on 01/05/2019

Premier Excellence

We used Premier Event services for both the catering and bar service at our wedding and what we got was way beyond that. We loved them! First, the food was excellent. Multiple guests came up to us during the wedding and complimented the meal. We chose pork chops with a bourbon glaze and chicken duxelles for our main entrees. Both are *highly* recommended. As an indicator of the service you’ll get, when we went in for a tasting we got at least 2x the amount of options we had asked about and the chicken duxelles was one of those. Our vegetarian guests were also especially happy with the quality of their entree, manicotti stuffed with cheese and mushrooms. Second, Jeremy was great! It was easy to communicate which was important to us since we planned our wedding from Philadelphia & Lansing (yes, multiple, separate places). To us, this was a huge benefit of working closely with a smaller operation. Everything went smoothly the day of the wedding, but honestly we weren’t worried one bit about those things because of all the trust we had built up over 8-ish months of planning. Okay, third is they respected our budget. We looked at a lot of places in the greater Orlando area and Premier’s quote came way under others, with comparable service. That may be enough for you to hear, but if the lower cost makes you worry about the quality, you shouldn’t! Just hire this team! We already said the food was excellent, but we can add here it beat, on taste, all the other companies we tried. Further, Jeremy and his team definitely worked with us, and our wallets, to make sure we had absolutely all the things *we* needed. And finally, we had the general awesome impression that having a good time was top on the list of priorities Premier had for us. There was never pressure or finickiness, no pomp and circumstance, we were never put into a box. So, if you’re on the fence, jump off and go hire them!

Premier Event Services 8
  • Shannen

Shannen Bustillo · Married on 12/18/2018

Premier was awesome!!

We could not have been happier with choosing Premier as our caterer! They provided everything we needed and even worked with our budget. We planned this wedding on such a short notice and Premier was still able to deliver excellent service and delicious food! I highly recommend them to anyone who is having a wedding or any occasion! They’re awesome! Jeremy and his team were excellent to work with and they were prompt on the day if the event! They even served my husband and I so that we didn’t miss any part of our wedding! Thank you so much Premier!!

Susan · Married on 12/16/2018

Mother of the bride

Jeremy and Premier Event Services exceeded my expectations. The tasting went well and Jeremy answered all my questions in a timely manner. The food was wonderful and I have had many guests comment on how delicious the meal was. The staff was very friendly as well. I will definitely call Premier if I need catering services in the future!

Jacklyn · Married on 12/15/2018

Absolutely perfect all around!

Premier Event services was absolutely perfect.. they came with an elegant set up and professional approach to all my guests. Considering my wedding reception was in my backyard I was worried about any unforeseen issues they might come across, but if they did I wouldn't know it because they did such a fabulous job. Even the communication with Jeremy (owner) months in advance up to just days before was always on point. Between me making changes to the food, guest count, etc.. Jeremy always kept the contract accurate and straight forward. If you have the option to choose your caterer, hands down Premier is the way to go.

Kaeleigh · Married on 12/08/2018

Wonderful Experience with Premier!

I used Premier for my wedding and I cannot say enough good things! Jeremy helped me the entire way answering all of my emails quickly, professionally and being flexible with rescheduling the tasting due to my work schedule. The servers were friendly, professional, and helpful. They were quick to get refills of appetizers and kept everything clean and tidy. Amazing service all around! Everyone enjoyed the food, literally everything was delicious, fresh, and hot. Jeremy was super sweet to get my husband and I plates of food, and when we didn’t get to eat right away he offered to get us a fresh plate. I am looking for a reason to use Premier again so I can get some more of their potato crusted salmon and beef Wellington bites!! Thank you for everything Jeremy!

• Nina

Nina Yonkova · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing, so happy with everything!

We are so happy with the service, food and experience they provided! We have not stopped getting compliments on how good the food was (and it really was)! The food selection we got to choose from was huge, and again it tasted amazing. Jeremy and his team were great to work with. They were very flexible, always available, and willing to work with us on any thing we changed our mind about. Highly recommend them!

• Amber

Amber · Married on 11/16/2018

Amazing experience

We fell in love with Jeremy and his team from the very first time we met them. They went above and beyond for the tasting and everything after. At our tasting, he and his wife spent so much time with us (before any commitment) helping us see our vision, from the food to the linens.
    They were so willing to accommodate our numerous guests with dietary restrictions. So many guests commented on how delicious the food was and how impressed they were with the service!
    Our bartender, Felipe, was a guest favorite. Several people mentioned how he knew them and their drink after their first visit. So many people brought up his name when they recounted the night.
    I wasn’t worried about the food because I knew we were in good hands! I highly recommend Premier Event Services! Jeremy made the process so easy. I can’t praise him enough!

Shelby · Married on 10/27/2018

Truly an AMAZING Company!

Everything Jeremy and his team did for us from the beginning was a wonderful experience. From the first tasting to the very end....they were very professional. We had RAVE reviews about the food. People said that they had been to a lot of weddings but never as impressed at how good the food was. We even had a few professional caterers that were guest at the wedding and they as well stated that they were impressed. We thought the value was fantastic. I was also impressed that on one occasion, Jeremy came to meet us at the venue even though he was recovering from the flu. He wanted to make sure all the plans were exactly like we wanted them.

Kudos to you and your fabulous company Jeremy! Thank you for making my daughters wedding perfect in every way.

Dawn Moore · Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent Caterer

Premier has excellent food, the tasting was easy with many choices. Jeremy and his team were very friendly, accomodating and very professional.
    The day of the wedding everything was perfect. The food was great, they cut the cake and served to everyone. The bartender they used was great.
    Overall they were fabulous, we would use them again and again.

Jessica · Married on 10/20/2018

Guests raved about our wedding dinner

I can't say enough about Premier. We came to them after a disastrous situation with another caterer and Jeremy put our minds at ease. He helped create a menu within our budget that wasn't skimping in any way. My husband is very picky about food and he and our guests raved about it. We worried that the day of wouldn't match the calibur of our tasting but everything was amazing. There was plenty of food to accommodate guests wanting seconds and thirds. I would recommend Jeremy & his team to anyone.

Danielle Pierzchala · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Caterer!!

Premier Event Services were absolutely amazing for our wedding! Jeremy and his team were just great. The food was so good, they went above and beyond! We still have guests raving to us about the food! We were so please with their service!! Definitely recommend 10/10! And extremely reasonably priced for the quality of service and food!

Nina · Married on 10/07/2018

Premier Events catered my daughter’s outdoor wedding in the heat of September. The venue did not have a kitchen or refrigerator, and the staff managed to keep the food fresh and delicious. Our favorites were the crab stuffed mushrooms, duxelle chicken and the roast beef. Also, Jeremy was amazing! He worked with us to create a menu that satisfied everyone, and he accommodated ALL of our needs. The food was delicious and service was great! I don’t have pictures because we were too busy having fun at the wedding. We highly recommend Premier Events for any type of venue. The pricing was very competitive and the food/service was worth every penny.

Luis · Married on 08/17/2018

For the most important day of our lives steven and me always wanted to work with the best suppliers. Surpassing all our expectations the service provided by the team that commands Jeremy and Natalia of Premier Event Services. from our first meeting we were aware that we were in good hands. A team that at all times was aware of our needs and to solve all our concerns. As a result, it was a FIRST CLASS service. There wasn’t a single guest who did not comment on the exquisiteness of their buffet... the salmon was OUTSTANDING!! Their bartenders and waiters ere always attentive and cordially offered excellent drinks and cocktails,, always with a smile. Punctuality 100% professionalism 100% thank U so much// Steven and Luis Mayer :: venue: historical Dr Phillips House Downtown Orlando

Premier Event Services 9
    Premier Event Services 14
    Premier Event Services 15
    Premier Event Services 16

Mary · Married on 07/28/2018

Jeremy and his team were amazing- we used them for both our food and decor at our wedding! Got tons of compliments on how good the food was and how beautiful everything looked!

Premier Event Services 17
  • W

Wendy · Married on 07/21/2018

Absolutely the best caterer I could’ve have asked for! Food was spectacular... had leftover food which guest took platters home because it was that good. Jeremy was super nice and always willing to accommodate our needs! If I were todo this all over again I would choose Premier without hesitation.

Rachelle · Married on 06/16/2018

Absolutely amazing! From the beginning, Jeremy and Natalia were so attentive and help us put everything together. They were super understanding with the Grooms military status and accommodating with all our many changes even days before the wedding! Not too mention the food was so so good! all the guest kept talking about their bread rolls, they were even able to accommodate for my vegan sister and vegetarian guests so they did not just get a plate of vegetables. Natalia is definitely the go-to when it comes to decorating, I was in awe of the reception space and her skills are impeccable I just gave her my colors and she went to work lol. all in all, I am forever grateful for them and their team. You will not go wrong booking them!

Angela · Married on 05/05/2018

I used Premier Event Services for my mother's 70th birthday party on 5/5/18. I live in a different state and needed to find a classy caterer, this naturally comes with hesitation trying to coordinate from long distance. After my first call with Jeremy, I felt very comfortable and knew that I would work with his catering company. He and his wife were absolutely professional and responsive. On the day of the event, his staff arrived on time and quickly set up in a well-organized manner. My expectations are very high, and Premier Event Services not only met but exceeded my expectations. Many of the guests raved about the food and how attentive and courteous the staff was. I will definitely use them again and recommend them to anyone looking for an upscale caterer.