Premier Event Services Reviews

Premier Event Services 5
Premier Event Services 6
Premier Event Services 7

Margaret · Married on 01/15/2019

The best experience ever!

We were beyond pleased with Premier Event Services. They respond quickly and are very flexible. Thru the months, we made some changes which they happily accommodated, and they always responded quickly. The day of the wedding they were there on time and set-up in a very professional manner. There were no glitches. Everyone was pleasant and helpful. We had a reception of about 160 people and everyone had positive comments about the set-up, food and bar. They handled the clean-up quickly and efficiently. I would not hesitate to use them again or to recommend them. They know what they are doing.

• Shannen

Shannen Bustillo · Married on 12/18/2018

Premier was awesome!!

We could not have been happier with choosing Premier as our caterer! They provided everything we needed and even worked with our budget. We planned this wedding on such a short notice and Premier was still able to deliver excellent service and delicious food! I highly recommend them to anyone who is having a wedding or any occasion! They’re awesome! Jeremy and his team were excellent to work with and they were prompt on the day if the event! They even served my husband and I so that we didn’t miss any part of our wedding! Thank you so much Premier!!

Susan · Married on 12/16/2018

Mother of the bride

Jeremy and Premier Event Services exceeded my expectations. The tasting went well and Jeremy answered all my questions in a timely manner. The food was wonderful and I have had many guests comment on how delicious the meal was. The staff was very friendly as well. I will definitely call Premier if I need catering services in the future!

Jacklyn · Married on 12/15/2018

Absolutely perfect all around!

Premier Event services was absolutely perfect.. they came with an elegant set up and professional approach to all my guests. Considering my wedding reception was in my backyard I was worried about any unforeseen issues they might come across, but if they did I wouldn't know it because they did such a fabulous job. Even the communication with Jeremy (owner) months in advance up to just days before was always on point. Between me making changes to the food, guest count, etc.. Jeremy always kept the contract accurate and straight forward. If you have the option to choose your caterer, hands down Premier is the way to go.

Kaeleigh · Married on 12/08/2018

Wonderful Experience with Premier!

I used Premier for my wedding and I cannot say enough good things! Jeremy helped me the entire way answering all of my emails quickly, professionally and being flexible with rescheduling the tasting due to my work schedule. The servers were friendly, professional, and helpful. They were quick to get refills of appetizers and kept everything clean and tidy. Amazing service all around! Everyone enjoyed the food, literally everything was delicious, fresh, and hot. Jeremy was super sweet to get my husband and I plates of food, and when we didn’t get to eat right away he offered to get us a fresh plate. I am looking for a reason to use Premier again so I can get some more of their potato crusted salmon and beef Wellington bites!! Thank you for everything Jeremy!

• Nina

Nina Yonkova · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing, so happy with everything!

We are so happy with the service, food and experience they provided! We have not stopped getting compliments on how good the food was (and it really was)! The food selection we got to choose from was huge, and again it tasted amazing. Jeremy and his team were great to work with. They were very flexible, always available, and willing to work with us on any thing we changed our mind about. Highly recommend them!

• Amber

Amber · Married on 11/16/2018

Amazing experience

We fell in love with Jeremy and his team from the very first time we met them. They went above and beyond for the tasting and everything after. At our tasting, he and his wife spent so much time with us (before any commitment) helping us see our vision, from the food to the linens.
    They were so willing to accommodate our numerous guests with dietary restrictions. So many guests commented on how delicious the food was and how impressed they were with the service!
    Our bartender, Felipe, was a guest favorite. Several people mentioned how he knew them and their drink after their first visit. So many people brought up his name when they recounted the night.
    I wasn’t worried about the food because I knew we were in good hands! I highly recommend Premier Event Services! Jeremy made the process so easy. I can’t praise him enough!

Shelby · Married on 10/27/2018

Truly an AMAZING Company!

Everything Jeremy and his team did for us from the beginning was a wonderful experience. From the first tasting to the very end....they were very professional. We had RAVE reviews about the food. People said that they had been to a lot of weddings but never as impressed at how good the food was. We even had a few professional caterers that were guest at the wedding and they as well stated that they were impressed. We thought the value was fantastic. I was also impressed that on one occasion, Jeremy came to meet us at the venue even though he was recovering from the flu. He wanted to make sure all the plans were exactly like we wanted them.

Kudos to you and your fabulous company Jeremy! Thank you for making my daughters wedding perfect in every way.

Dawn Moore · Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent Caterer

Premier has excellent food, the tasting was easy with many choices. Jeremy and his team were very friendly, accomodating and very professional.
    The day of the wedding everything was perfect. The food was great, they cut the cake and served to everyone. The bartender they used was great.
    Overall they were fabulous, we would use them again and again.

Jessica · Married on 10/20/2018

Guests raved about our wedding dinner

I can't say enough about Premier. We came to them after a disastrous situation with another caterer and Jeremy put our minds at ease. He helped create a menu within our budget that wasn't skimping in any way. My husband is very picky about food and he and our guests raved about it. We worried that the day of wouldn't match the calibur of our tasting but everything was amazing. There was plenty of food to accommodate guests wanting seconds and thirds. I would recommend Jeremy & his team to anyone.

Danielle Pierzchala · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Caterer!!

Premier Event Services were absolutely amazing for our wedding! Jeremy and his team were just great. The food was so good, they went above and beyond! We still have guests raving to us about the food! We were so please with their service!! Definitely recommend 10/10! And extremely reasonably priced for the quality of service and food!

Nina · Married on 10/07/2018

Premier Events catered my daughter’s outdoor wedding in the heat of September. The venue did not have a kitchen or refrigerator, and the staff managed to keep the food fresh and delicious. Our favorites were the crab stuffed mushrooms, duxelle chicken and the roast beef. Also, Jeremy was amazing! He worked with us to create a menu that satisfied everyone, and he accommodated ALL of our needs. The food was delicious and service was great! I don’t have pictures because we were too busy having fun at the wedding. We highly recommend Premier Events for any type of venue. The pricing was very competitive and the food/service was worth every penny.

Luis · Married on 08/17/2018

For the most important day of our lives steven and me always wanted to work with the best suppliers. Surpassing all our expectations the service provided by the team that commands Jeremy and Natalia of Premier Event Services. from our first meeting we were aware that we were in good hands. A team that at all times was aware of our needs and to solve all our concerns. As a result, it was a FIRST CLASS service. There wasn’t a single guest who did not comment on the exquisiteness of their buffet... the salmon was OUTSTANDING!! Their bartenders and waiters ere always attentive and cordially offered excellent drinks and cocktails,, always with a smile. Punctuality 100% professionalism 100% thank U so much// Steven and Luis Mayer :: venue: historical Dr Phillips House Downtown Orlando

Premier Event Services 8
    Premier Event Services 13
    Premier Event Services 14
    Premier Event Services 15

Mary · Married on 07/28/2018

Jeremy and his team were amazing- we used them for both our food and decor at our wedding! Got tons of compliments on how good the food was and how beautiful everything looked!

Premier Event Services 16
  • W

Wendy · Married on 07/21/2018

Absolutely the best caterer I could’ve have asked for! Food was spectacular... had leftover food which guest took platters home because it was that good. Jeremy was super nice and always willing to accommodate our needs! If I were todo this all over again I would choose Premier without hesitation.

Rachelle · Married on 06/16/2018

Absolutely amazing! From the beginning, Jeremy and Natalia were so attentive and help us put everything together. They were super understanding with the Grooms military status and accommodating with all our many changes even days before the wedding! Not too mention the food was so so good! all the guest kept talking about their bread rolls, they were even able to accommodate for my vegan sister and vegetarian guests so they did not just get a plate of vegetables. Natalia is definitely the go-to when it comes to decorating, I was in awe of the reception space and her skills are impeccable I just gave her my colors and she went to work lol. all in all, I am forever grateful for them and their team. You will not go wrong booking them!

Angela · Married on 05/05/2018

I used Premier Event Services for my mother's 70th birthday party on 5/5/18. I live in a different state and needed to find a classy caterer, this naturally comes with hesitation trying to coordinate from long distance. After my first call with Jeremy, I felt very comfortable and knew that I would work with his catering company. He and his wife were absolutely professional and responsive. On the day of the event, his staff arrived on time and quickly set up in a well-organized manner. My expectations are very high, and Premier Event Services not only met but exceeded my expectations. Many of the guests raved about the food and how attentive and courteous the staff was. I will definitely use them again and recommend them to anyone looking for an upscale caterer.

stephany · Married on 04/22/2018

If I could give them an 100/100 I would! I cannot rave enough about Premier Event Services! They honestly made my wedding the best day ever. From the delicious food to the gorgeous decor; they put their heart in everything they do and provide an outstanding service. We worked alongside the owners Jeremy and Natalia and we just love them! They responded quickly to emails and no matter how many questions we had they were always patient and kind.

In terms of food, I wish we could have had everything on their menu because it was ALL so delicious! For our wedding day we served the Latin menu and all our guests ( a majority being Latin themselves) absolutely loved the food! We appreciated that the staff stayed the whole night and took care of basically everything from clean up to packing up leftover food. The food was so good that after the wedding when my husband and I got home we ate more leftovers and then ate some again for breakfast the next day!

This is an all around amazing company and we are beyond grateful to have worked with them for one of the most special days of our lives.

Dean · Married on 03/24/2018

Absolutely wonderful.
    The food was amazing. The service was awesome. My daughters wedding would not have been perfect without your team and the 5 Star service. Thank you all so much!

Rebecca · Married on 03/24/2018

Jeremy and Natalia went above and beyond our expectations. We chose a BYOB option for our reception and unfortunately fell short on liquor. Within 10 minutes Jeremy had the bar restocked for us, which he did not have to do. The food was amazing and I cannot explain how fairytale like the bouquets and table floral arrangements were!

Leysha · Married on 03/17/2018

Do yourself a favor and hire Premier!

We hired Premier Bartending Services for our wedding and they did not disappoint us. In fact, they hit it out of the park!! We were impressed by them right from our very first meeting. They have an extensive menu that caters to all types of taste. Before all events, they do a very comprehensive tasting and include additional food choices you may like based on your original selection. They are very flexible and will prepare anything on their menu to your liking. For example, I asked if they could change the spices to my meat selection and they did it with no questions asked. From their hors-d'oeuvre to their dinner meals, all aspects of their menu is top notch! At our wedding, we had an open bar. We brought our own alcohol and they provided us with all the necessary equipment to fully stock a bar that was to remain open the whole night. The bartenders were great and mixed all kinds of drinks. Leading up to our wedding date their customer service was impeccable, quickly replying to all of our questions. On the wedding date, they were on time and were very professional in their setup. The food at my wedding was delicious with many of my guest going for seconds and even thirds. Everyone stated that they have never gone to a wedding in which the food was so delicious than our wedding. Jeremy and Natalie are very detail oriented as I have never heard of a catering company that has a designated waiter assigned to the bride and groom while they are taking pictures during the cocktail hour. We were able to taste our delicious hors-d'oeuvre while taking pictures ;) that was a highlight of our wedding! Kudos to the folks at premier who not only provided us with quality food but also quantity. Many guests texted me days later to compliment the food and to ask about how they could get in touch with Premier. Jeremy and Natalia are amazing at what they do and will go above and beyond to meet your expectations. If you're in need of catering or bartending services, do yourself a favor and hire Premier! They are the BEST in Florida! You will not be disappointed. Needless to say that their pricing is very affordable.

Kieara · Married on 03/10/2018

Jeremy and his staff are AWESOME. I had the pleasure of booking Premier for my wedding (3/10/2018). Not only is the food affordable AND delicious, their services are top of the line. Jeremy was ALWAYS available and was very flexible with the ever changing guest count that come along with planning a wedding. He even provided same-day response via email EVERYTIME. Premier provided the best customer service and made my job as the bride super easy. Did I mention that the food was delicious?! If you are looking for the best service ever, book now!

• Dennis

Dennis · Married on 03/08/2018

We had a delicious taste testing with Jeremy. He was cordial and professional and very accommodating. He had many delicacies for us to consider. His was flexible with his pricing which fit into our budget just right. We can't wait for our guests to enjoy his buffet at our reception. I highly recommend his service to everyone. We decided to go with a plated dinner for our guest. Jeremy was very accomadating with the pricing to fit out budget. We also had butler passed appetizers and cocktails. Our meal was delicious and our guests thoroughly enjoyed everything. The speciality Chicken was out of this world, a delicious taste. Everything was serviced just perfect even with the special requests we had at the last minute. We are glad we made the choice to use Premier Catering. They did a wonderful job for our guests and us as well.

Chelsea · Married on 02/24/2018

I would without a doubt recommend Premier Event services! We loved Jeremy and Natalia from the moment we met them. We had a wedding with 200 people, and they went above and beyond throughout the entire process! They were by far the easiest and best vendor to choose. Not only do they have great packages and pricing, they are fun to work with, have great personalities, and are very professional. Everyone said how amazing the food was, and the servers and bartenders were so friendly and accommodating. Choosing Premier Event services will make this part of the wedding easy for you- they are extremely organized and responsive. I cannot say enough good things about them. ??