Premier Event Rentals Reviews

Premier Event Rentals 2
Premier Event Rentals 3
  • Anne

Anne · Married on 06/01/2019

Happy with our rain tent plan

We were very happy with the service we received in reserving our rain-plan tent through Premier Event Rentals. The staff were very professional, responsive, and did a free on-site scout in preparation to accommodate our venue's needs. The pricing on our tent quote was very competitive after searching the entire Nashville metro area. We would recommend Premier Event Rentals.

Sent on 06/14/2019
  • Ali

Ali · Married on 02/02/2019

W o n d e r f u l

Austin did an incredible job of helping us put action behind our vision. HE did a very good job of also helping us reason through what we needed vs. stuff that wasn't TOTALLY necessary. WE had a lot of changes through the process and he worked with us VERY well on making sure everything was kept organized and kept together with those changes. We had a VERY HIGH number of guests attend and he made sure that there was PLENTY of everything we needed. They have a very high stock and are constantly working to stay with the times of what is popular and in high demand. Their product is well kept and in very good shape. They deliver, set up, and pick up at a great/reasonable price point which takes a lot of stress off of you and your planner. I would 100% recommend working with Premier, we definitely will again in the future!

Premier Event Rentals 4
    Premier Event Rentals 5
    Premier Event Rentals 6
    Sent on 02/27/2019

Nardeen · Married on 05/12/2018

I used them for my wedding last year and I couldn’t have been happier! The owner Austin was very helpful with the layout for our tables and chairs. The dishes and glassware brought a certain amount elegance that we couldn’t find elsewhere in cookeville. I would highly recommend them to any bride looking for a smooth experience.

Sent on 02/18/2018
  • Savannah

Savannah · Married on 08/24/2019

1.4
      2.0
      2.0
      1.0

Cause of my wedding day disaster!

I spent over $1,500 to Preiemer Event Rentals to be the highlight of why my wedding was not perfect. I ordered benches in which they decided to stain the benches THE DAY BEFORE my wedding! Wood stain takes 48-72 hours to dry! Not only did my guest's clothes run the risk of being stained after the siting down in the hot August sun but multiple guest complained of benches not being assembled completely. One of my guest fell off the bench while sitting down and was so embarrassed that she stood at the back of the ceremony. Then when guest stood for me to come down the aisle, multiple people felt the benches cave and tilt as the legs were not assembled completely and were placed on the ground at an improper angle. After the wedding everyone said great things about food, music, etc. but the number one thing they remebered most was the awful benches they had to sit on. Two weeks after my honeymoon my husband and I called Premier Event Rentals EIGHT TIMES! We figured they have caller ID and are running with their tail between their legs because they never answered or returned the call after we left a voicemail. Please DO NOT HIRE PREMIER EVENT RENTALS, they will be the cause of why your perfect day was not perfect!

Sent on 10/26/2019

Premier Event Rentals's reply:

I’m very sorry that you had this experience with our products. This is the first time that I have heard of you trying to contact us about the issue other than the day of your wedding. Unfortunately, no person or company is perfect and in this case we did make a mistake. I would like to mention that we tried to make it right and to correct the issue. At first, we guaranteed that the benches would be completely dry from sitting in the sun over the 5 hours between delivery and the ceremony. After the “professional carpenter” in the wedding party convinced the group that we were wrong and it would not be dry, we then offered to bring out fruitwood chairs from our warehouse an hour away and replace the benches. The party ultimately decided that they wanted us to go purchase suran wrap and cover the tops of the benches, which we did. Lastly, our delivery driver informed me that after spending an extra hour driving to and from the store and 2 hours of wrapping the tops of the benches that they were in fact dry by the time he left before the ceremony. As to the stability of the benches, I did not know that there was an issue with the legs being loose. I will personally go and check them all next week for any stability issues. As always we take very seriously our customers satisfaction and in the rare instance that we make a mistake out of the many events a year that we provide for we do everything possible to make it right. Again I apologize for the mistake and I will reach out to you personally this week to discuss further.