Premier Event Halls Reviews

Premier Event Halls 7
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 03/09/2019

March 9, 2019

Thank you Adam for making our vision come to life! We appreciate you and all that you did for us. The place was absolutely beautiful and everyone was so in awe with everything!

With love, The Walkers ❤️

Premier Event Halls 15
    Premier Event Halls 16
    Premier Event Halls 17

Premier Event Halls's reply:

Thank you Ashley for putting your trust in us and choosing Premier Event Halls for your special day:)

Andreea · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing from start to finish!! Thanks Adam for taking good care uf us !

From the start Adam explained everything and put us at ease with his confidence in making us happy. All that we agreed upon was said and done, and met our expectations.
    Susi, who did the decorations, also did a great job!
    All of Adam associates are professional and considerate.
    The venue itself is very clean and well maintained. We are extremely happy to have had our event at Premier Event Hall and would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/02/2018
    Premier Event Halls 18
    Premier Event Halls 19
    Premier Event Halls 20

Premier Event Halls's reply:

Thank you so much for the beautiful kind words Andreea. It was a pleasure working and planning with you your very beautiful and special wedding. We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to serve you and putting your trust and faith in my over all management and using Premier Event Halls for your very special day. Our best wishes to you and Felix for a life full of joy and happiness:)

Aja · Married on 08/18/2018

Spectacular Opulence

Premier Event Halls is an elegant venue and Adam and his staff were outstanding! Everyone was kind and helpful. Adam’s attention to detail is impeccable. My wedding was absolutely beautiful and I can’t thank Adam and Premier Event Halls enough for making my event truly unforgettable!!!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Premier Event Halls's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was a pleasure working and planning with you for your special day. Once again we thank you for choosing Premier Event Halls for your very special event.

AMANDA · Married on 04/14/2018

I truly do love this event hall.I just recently had my wedding there and i love everything about this hall.The owner was very respectful and reasonable. He made sure that me as the bride had everything that i could dream of and more for my special day.Thanks once again for the wonderful service on everything.I will definitely have another event there.

Sent on 04/20/2018
    Premier Event Halls 25
    Premier Event Halls 26
    Premier Event Halls 27

Premier Event Halls's reply:

Thank you Amanda and Travis for the kind words and it was a real pleasure working and planning with you for your very special day and looking forward to work with your family and friends too. Once again thank you for choosing and putting your trust in Premier Event Halls:)

Melanue · Married on 07/15/2017

Everything was great Adam is funny helpful and the place was just what we needed.

Sent on 07/30/2017

bebita · Married on 11/04/2017

Had a birthday party there earlier in November ...had no issue working with Adam. He was professional and also provided great advice that will help enchance your celebration. His staff was helpful and efficient in making sure the party went without a hitch. Overall, I was very happy with their work!!! Thanks Adam

Sent on 11/10/2017
    Premier Event Halls 28
    Premier Event Halls 29

Premier Event Halls's reply:

Thank you so much Bebita for the beautiful kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and planning your very special event and looking forward to working with you and your friends and family in the future:)
    Adam

Melanie · Married on 07/15/2017

Everything was great Adam was very accommodating. Everyone said the bartender was awesome. They supplied the bartender

Sent on 08/07/2017

Phillis · Married on 11/10/2018

Thanks Premier Event Hall

Our decision to use Premier Event Hall as the venue for our wedding was based solely on my first meeting with Adam. I was impressed with his suggestions and enthusiasm for making sure my wedding was a success. Throughout the planning process, Adam made himself available both on the phone and in person. He assured me that everything would be taken care of…and he was right. On November 10, we were married and continue to get compliments regarding the venue, decorations and the staff at Premier Event Halls. The entire experience with Premier Event Hall was stress free and managed as though Adam was coordinating the wedding for his daughter or another close family member. Thanks, Adam
    Dwight & Phillis

Sent on 11/15/2018

Premier Event Halls's reply:

Phillis thank you sooooooooooo much for the beautiful and kind words so overwhelming. I appreciate the opportunity given to me and Premier Event Halls to be a part of your very special day. It was a pleasure working and planning with you from day one till the final day of the wedding and yes definitely all the hard work brought excellent results. We hope to see you again in the future for more elegant events. Stay blessed:)
    Adam