Premier Entertainment Professional Mobile DJ Service Reviews

42 | San Diego, CA

42 Reviews for Premier Entertainment Professional Mobile DJ Service

Evan · Married on 07/06/2013

Dennis and Marlon are definitely the DJ/MC to hire. My fiancee and I had previously hired a DJ before them but was informed he could no longer play for our wedding. Luckily, through my Mom's suggestion of her childhood friend, Marlon, I got in contact with Premier Entertainment and Dennis got everything on a roll.

We really enjoyed everything they brought to the table. The preparation was outstanding, Dennis communicated with us really quick and set up a time to meet at our venue (Rancho Bernardo Courtyard) to discuss details of their services.

The music was awesome. Thanks Dennis for being an awesome DJ and playing all of the songs we requested. You had the party dancing all night long and not one bit did it ever die down. Marlon, you're an awesome EMCEE, we appreciated all that you did to help the reception stay on course. We really appreciated your services and you two make a great team together. I would recommend you both anytime and have already.

Sent on 02/27/2014

Svetlana · Married on 06/30/2013

All the reviews about Premier Entertainment are absolutely right. We couldn't have been happier with our choice of wedding DJ. They're very professional and truly care about your wedding day. It was very easy to communicate with Dennis via email and he was very responsive to all changes, even those that I made the day before the wedding. He's also very intuitive. We asked him to cut our first dance song at the certain time, but on the actual day we finished the dance a little bit earlier. I was looking at Dennis thinking please stop the song now and he sure did! We also asked him to play Arabic and Russian songs that of course were not even in the library and he was able to find them given that we provided the titles like 3 days before the wedding! Yay! Our guests were so happy and party never stopped on the dance floor. In addition to that, they were helpful when we struggled with choice of songs and even gave us the game suggestions (we played the shoe game, which was lots of fun). On the top of that, they offer the great prices and you get MC (great MC I should say), where as in all other places you only get DJ most of the time for the same price. We highly recommend Dennis and Marlon to any couple! We have no doubt you will be happy with their services!

Sent on 03/01/2014

Dennis was definitely great to work with. He is professional, organized and very knowledgable. He actively listened and compiled all of our needs; carrying us throughout the process. He responded in a timely manner. One thing I like about Dennis is that he works with an M.C. The M.C. was lively and downright just classic. Having an extra body allowed Dennis to actively respond to crowd throughout the reception. We requested for up-lighting and monogram which ended up to be a HUGE difference in presentation. Music was in-tune with ALL generations on the dance floor. I recommend you go with both. I will definitely use/recommend Dennis' services for all of my media needs. Thanks Dennis!

Sent on 10/01/2013

Chavonne · Married on 05/27/2013

Everything that Premier Entertainment brought to the table was absolutely fabulous. Their energy and skill on the actual wedding day were top notch and incredible. The preparation for the day in obtaining details of the itinerary and wedding party was on point. Dennis helped us immensely in planning for and executing the details of the day which was so appreciated. We value the work that he did on our special day so much and would recommend them to ANYONE who needs a fabulous DJ and emcee!! They are a dream to work with, very kind and respectful and AFFORDABLE. Do yourself a favor and go with these guys. You will not regret it!! Thank you Premier Entertainment for all of the hard work and helping to make our day unforgettable.

Sent on 03/03/2014

Kelley · Married on 05/18/2013

Party Rock!!! Dennis and his team at Premier Entertainment are all about making your wedding day what you want & I can say that they made my wedding day nothing less than PERFECT! Dennis is a true professional and dedicated to putting his best work forward. I had an outdoor wedding (May 18, 2013) and Dennis went above and beyond by showing up extra early to help things run more smoothly. Our wedding flowed flawlessly and I attributed that to Dennis and the MC. Dennis had a great feel of what music to play and the dance floor was filled the whole night with people of all ages from my teenage cousins to my grandma who I had the pleasure of watching fast dance for the first time. Dennis made sure that all of our little requests were meet (i.e. great grand entrance, transitions, played all of our must play songs). The MC was very professional and engaging.

For those brides planning their wedding long distance like me, Dennis was a HUGE help...we skyped, talked on the phone multiple times, and he set up a google doc with a proposed outline of the order of events. The google doc was amazing and so helpful especially when coordinating things with my venue and other vendors!

A huge thank you to Dennis for making my planning experience fun and straight forward and creating a great atmosphere for my wedding! All my guests had a great time and didn't want the music to end.

Sent on 02/26/2014

Sarah · Married on 05/11/2013

Dennis & Marlon were nothing short of AMAZING! Every single song we requested was played, and there was someone on the dance floor constantly. I think the music makes the wedding, and they did! Marlon was great on the mic and Dennis played all the hits and some oldies but goodies. There was also a great mix of all the "wedding songs" that every wedding needs! No silly chicken dances or YMCA with these guys. We were nervous to hire someone that we hadn't gotten a direct referral from, but being from Arizona we had to trust the other reviews. & We are glad we did. I would definitely recommend Premier Entertainment for your wedding or party, they definitely bring it up a notch from great to PERFECT! Even a month after our wedding, I requested a song list of some of our favorites from the wedding, and they sent them right away via email. We had so many compliments on not only the reception music, but the music at the ceremony. People loved the beachy vibe music/steel drum that was played while they were being seated, and throughout the whole ceremony. It was nothing short of amazing from beginning to end. Thanks guys!

Sent on 02/26/2014
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 04/06/2013

Dennis & Marlon were absolutely AMAZING. I can't even put into words how perfect they made my wedding day. I should start by saying Dennis is awesome--I had last minute changes (I was texting him at 11pm the night before my wedding because my husband wanted a different song for the garter toss!)He's professional, he's on top of things, he was just the best. We didn't meet Marlon until the day of the wedding but we can't say enough great things about him! HE IS HILARIOUS! He kept it appropriate with just the right dose of raunchy humor. (Which I'm sure he turns off and on depending on the couple and crowd....we had a pretty rowdy crowd so it completely worked!)I gave Dennis a ridiculously long list of songs that I wanted played at different times and he seriously stuck to what I said...but at the same time kept the crowd completely going at the same time. He took my taste in music and just went with it and it was perfect. One of the things we asked was to play "Glad You Came" by The Wanted just as the sun started to set, he did it and it made the night so perfect. He even made a Justin Timberlake mashup and included NSYNC and everyone loved it! Dennis and I corresponded a LOT via email--he ALWAYS responds quickly and never left me hanging. Also..prices are SUPER reasonable. People are still telling us it was the best wedding they have ever been to....we think so too but we're biased ;) Dennis and Marlon kept the party going and made sure everyone had a blast. We met and spoke with a couple other DJs prior to meeting Dennis and we knew instantly we had to have him as our DJ...we highly, highly, HIGHLY recommend them--THANK YOU DENNIS & MARLON FOR MAKING OUR WEDDING THE BEST DAY EVER!

Sent on 04/27/2013

Jeena · Married on 11/03/2012

Dennis and his MC were AMAZING at my wedding! My wedding went so smoothly because of them! Dennis is very professional, he always answered my emails and is there whenever I have any questions. He is very pleasant to work with. He is able to give me great suggestions on what song to play when and he also helped me with my wedding agenda when I needed him to. His skills as a DJ is outstanding!! He had people already on the dance floor the minute the open dancing began. My friends were talking about him for days after my wedding, and they even asked me for his contact information to invite him to their next event. I highly recommend Dennis as your DJ for whatever your next event might be!

Sent on 11/09/2012

Joyce · Married on 09/29/2012

Dennis and his team were such a hit at our wedding! They kept people dancing on the floor the entire time. Dennis was great to work with from beginning to end. He was very detail oriented about the flow of the reception, timing of events, etc. We've definitely attended weddings in the past where DJ's have been a total miss, but having Dennis and his team at our wedding was a great decision!

• Lori

Lori · Married on 09/15/2012

Dennis is an experienced DJ with good mixing. Comes with an energetic, humorous MC Marlon if requested who gets the crowd involved. Selection was decent, but not all prior requests were played (maybe our fault for submitting song list quite late). Wedding classics set was a little short. Monogram and uplighting decorations were amazing. Dennis was very helpful in providing connector for laptop to stream photo montage from projectors. Amazing work by Premier Entertainment, thanks again for making our wedding reception so much fun!

Sent on 10/03/2012

Sunny · Married on 08/31/2012

Dennis was amazing and I would definitely refer him to any one of my friends. He was professional, great to work with and made the wedding planning even easier. I planned my wedding on my own so to have Dennis help plan almost every minute of the ceremony and reception for the music and timing was wonderful! He really knows what he's doing. He played AWESOME music that caters to your crowd specifically. He could tell what was getting the guests out of their seats and played good music throughout the night!!

Sent on 01/31/2013

Kevin · Married on 08/10/2012

My wife and I were struggling with our DJ that we had originally selected. He was very cheap, but impossible to deal with. Two weeks before we decided to fire him. We luckily were able to get a hold of Dennis, who was available for a GREAT price (we had him for 6 hours and it was cheaper than our shitty original DJ).

Dennis and his MC were everything we could have hoped for. Dennis helped us put together an itinerary for the reception, downloaded all the random song requests we had (banda, bachata, 80s brit pop, 90s hip hop) and didn't skip a beat! The fact that he had his own MC too, who was AMAZING, helped keep the night flowing. It wouldn't have been the same without either of them.

I would have paid twice the price for them. I've been told that our wedding reception was the best many of our guests had ever attended. We are a younger crowd (mid-20s), but our families had a blast, and we're a mix of all races and backgrounds! Like I said before, the best night of my life wouldn't have been as great without Dennis and Marlon! If you want your wedding reception done right, book them.

Sent on 03/04/2014

Leticia & Gabriel · Married on 11/19/2011

We had such a wonderful time at our wedding. Thank you Dennis and Premier Entertainment for being part of our special day. The music was on point and everyone danced all night!

Candice · Married on 08/06/2011

Professional and keeps the party going!

Maita · Married on 07/16/2011

Dennis was very helpful during my wedding. His continuous communication with my wedding coordinator and myself was extraordinary. He was very professional and organized until the day of the wedding. I was extremely happy to see that my guests were enjoying his music and that everyone got out on the dance floor. He music catered to every age and generation. Thank you Dennis to you and your colleagues for doing such a great job!

Janean · Married on 10/20/2012

Dennis was incredible. We had a very casual wedding/reception in a backyard, and he integrated into our day seamlessly. His team helped keep things moving along nicely, while accommodating the flexibility we needed. The music was a perfect blend of everything we could have possibly asked for--he kept the party going! He was an amazing value as well, and I would highly recommend using Premier Entertainment!

Sent on 10/23/2012

Amanda · Married on 10/14/2011

My husband and I were very happy. Our guest complimented us all night on our DJ and were also very pleased. They were very professional, charismatic and made sure we were happy. Thank you Premier Entertainment, you definitely made our wedding a blast!