Premier Entertainment Reviews

Premier Entertainment 4
Premier Entertainment 5

Candace Coltelli · Married on 10/05/2019

Ralph is the best!

All I can say is WOW. Ralph (the emcee we chose for our wedding and also the owner) was truly incredible. He played the perfect mix of songs and the dance floor was never empty - even throughout dinner. I received so many compliments regarding the song selections and he really helped make our day even better than perfect. Thank you so much! I couldn't recommend him and his company enough!

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Stasie

Stasie · Married on 09/09/2019

Perfect Wedding day 9/9/19

My wife and I met with Ralph about 9 months ago and IMMEDIATELY we knew we had to have him. We had several phone chats we gave him our vision and PRESTO! Ralph has a wonderful personality and never looked down on my then fiance and I. We are a same sex couple. He was so delightful. He provided us with the Photo Booth, the dancing on the cloud, the Gobo, and a great time! Thank you Ralph.

Sent on 11/09/2019

Danielle Chavez · Married on 08/30/2019

Absolutely amazing!

We went to premier to meet the DJ’s for our wedding and got so lucky to meet Ralph, instantly my husband and I knew he was the one we wanted. He made our experience so easy and enjoyable, literally the most caring person! Night of our wedding he made everything a dream come true, music,sparklers,dancing on the clouds. Overall a very professional company Ralph and his team made it a night to remember and I will always recommend Premier to anyone, our guests are still talking about our wedding night ❤️

Sent on 09/20/2019
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 07/27/2019

Fun and exciting expierence

Looking for a DJ was a grueling experience until we went to Primer. We felt instantly at ease in talking with Ralph and he made us feel like we’ve known him for years. I am so excited to have Jarred as our MC on our big day after seeing him in action through videos, and the photo booth is going to be epic!!

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 06/27/2019

Ralph and his team is the best

My husband and I got married on 06/27/2019 and had Ralph and his team as our DJ.
    Our package includes a fun photo person, dj, love montage and monogram.
    Ralph is so amazing. He is a very lovely guy with an eye for all details.
    He gave a nice tempo for the whole reception. We didn't feel rushed and we got all the events done (we did the shoe game)
    I strongly recommend their service and can't think of anything that I didn't like.

Premier Entertainment 6
    Premier Entertainment 7
    Sent on 07/24/2019

Marisa · Married on 03/30/2019

Dance floor was packed all night, and guests cannot say enough wonderful things!

Wow, where do I even begin? From the moment I met the owner Ralph, I knew we were going with the right company. He took the time to really listen to what my husband and I wanted, and created the perfect package, that was perfectly in our budget. He made us feel like family. Our DJ/MC was Mike, and WOW - he's definitely the best DJ in NJ! He really took the time to listen to the songs we wanted, to what we wanted in terms of our wedding, and he had the dance floor rockin' all night long! We get compliments constantly from everyone saying that they had the time of theirs lives dancing the night away. To top it off, Ralph put together an incredible video montage to honor my mother in law who passed away, that was absolutely stunning. I cannot say enough wonderful things about this company. Thank you to the premier team! You definitely made our special day even more special and more memorable!

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • Denise

Denise Ichinco · Married on 03/05/2019

Great DJ!!

Patrick was our DJ and he was amazing. We had so many compliments about how fantastic the music was! He played the exact music that got people on the dance floor. We gave him some preferred songs but let him take the reigns and he did an awesome job. He created the exact wedding reception we wanted. He even made a custom mix for my husband and I to come out to. I highly recommend this company, especially Patrick as a go-to DJ. I couldn't be happier with him.

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Jamie

Jamie Edelstein · Married on 12/08/2018

Made our wedding perfect!

Premier Entertainment is the absolute best..in sound, personality, quality, expertise, and attention to detail. My husband and I had the best experience working with Ralph, and our MC Patrick. They delivered on everything we asked, and made recommendations on how the night should be executed (which is a HUGE part of the wedding that I did not realize), and made practical suggestions that truly made our wedding perfect, and stress-free (most important part as a bride). They have a portal where we could search songs and add every detail for our wedding, which gave me peace of mind that what we wanted would 100% be notated.

We had instrumentalists (keys and violin for the ceremony, walking violinist for the cocktail hour, and sax, flute and percussions for the reception), along with Patrick as the MC and a DJ. All of our guests, including us, were blown away with their talent and ability to command the room. Music makes the wedding, and ours was truly perfect because of them. They are the best of the best, and have my highest of recommendations.

Premier Entertainment 8
    Sent on 01/02/2019

Rebecca · Married on 11/04/2018

The best of the best!

DJ Brandon Shabazz was OUT OF THIS WORLD AMAZING. My guests are still texting me telling me what a party it was with the music. Brandon was so personable, flexible, and was able to feel out the room to tailor the music to how the guests were feeling. He really knew how to work the room and get people dancing! And literally, the night before, the groom sent him a special multi-song garter toss routine that all of the groomsmen had planned, and Brandon was able to get it all together and it went flawlessly. The time leading up to the wedding he made sure that he knew who we were and what kindof music suited us and our guests the best. And he was really funny and such a great conductor of the night. He was just a dream. Thank you so much Brandon!

Sent on 11/07/2018
  • Connie

Connie Molinaro · Married on 10/07/2018

Outstanding!

Ralph and premier entertainment were outstanding! Our wedding was October 7th, 2018 and we couldn’t be happier with the job that Ralph and his staff did at our wedding! From start to finish they exceeded our expectations, kept the dance floor packed and gave us a wedding to remember! My guests as well have come to us complimenting on what a great time they had and what an amazing job my D.J did! We highly recommend Ralph and premier entertainment for any and all events and will absolutely use them for any future parties. If you want to have a great wedding book them!
    Connie and Jim Molinaro

Sent on 11/14/2018

Marianela · Married on 09/16/2018

Dominick was amazing! He was super professional and accommodating. The music selection was everything we had expected and more! He did a great job at keeping everyone entertained and dancing. He also presented us with some ideas to help transition smoothly. Joe and I were more than happy we had him as a DJ!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Casey · Married on 08/24/2018

My husband and I are so incredibly happy we went with Premier Entertainment for our special day! From day one Ralph was great, he made us feel so comfortable and was so excited to have us as customers! Anytime I would reach out to him with any questions he was always quick to respond! The day of our wedding Ralph and his team did a fantastic job from the music at our ceremony, to the music at cocktail hour, then the job they did at our reception was top notch!! My dance floor was never empty, the lighting and the gobo was great, the photobooth was awesome, and my dancing on the clouds for my first dance was just incredible!! My husband and I could not thank Ralph and the rest of his team at Premier Entertainment enough for making our special day extra special!!
    -Casey & Daniel Hamlin

Sent on 09/17/2018

Trang Jasmine · Married on 07/06/2018

I have worked with Premier Entertainemnt for many years, from corporate events and finally to my own wedding. They are so wonderful and extremely professional. I always Know I’m in great hands when I’m doing an event with Premier! I would highly recommend them for any occasion!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Anisah · Married on 06/24/2018

These people really want to make you feel like you’re family. There are a few talented MCs that go and perform at events in addition to the hard working office staff. Our MC was Ralph. He was a great mix of fun and spunk mixed with enthusiasm. You can feel his genuinely nice nature radiate from him. He gave my husband and I a great package that included LED displays, the dry ice machine and even a photo booth. Also, he was a preferred DJ of our venue Il Villaggio and knew everything about the lighting system present at the venue and how to push it to the brink of madness. I loved every second of it! Plus, Ralph informed us that while we were busy doing some of our other duties (such as taking couples photos somewhere else on premise), our guests were having the time of their lives. They were dancing for much of the time and having a ball. I’m glad we went with Ralph and his team at Premiere Entertainment. Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Arthur · Married on 06/09/2018

Professional service!

I initially had hesitations with booking Premier Entertainment. They were at the high end of our budget and I wasn’t interested in the DJ part of the wedding. All of my concerns were put to rest the day of the wedding. Jim was our DJ. He showed up early, was incredibly professional, and was well dressed. We had our ceremony outside away from any power outlets. Jim was able to run everything off of battery so there was no noise disruption. Everything went perfect and I’m glad we booked Premier Entertainment.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Meghan · Married on 05/18/2018

Our dance floor was packed all night long! Our DJ, Mike, did an amazing job sticking with music and genres on our must play list which ensured all generations from grandparents to teenage cousins danced the night away. Mike was very professional and worked with us to ensure our reception ran perfectly from entrance songs to cake cutting and bouquet toss. He kept things moving and even threw in a few timely slow dances for the lovebirds including us newlyweds. We highly recommend Premier Entertainment if you are looking for an awesome wedding reception experience and even a Photo Booth. Yes, they worked with us to get a Photo Booth for the night which made the night that much more fun. We definitely suggest going with Premier Entertainment to guarantee a memorable night.

Sent on 06/02/2018

Catherine · Married on 05/12/2018

Hands down the BEST people to Dj and Mc your event. I booked Ralph and his staff for my wedding and I kid you not the dance floor was always packed. From our first meeting to our final they made sure that exactly what they did was exactly what we wanted. They are phenomenal and genuine people who know how to keep the party going. I highly recommend the TVs with the live pictures of the party as it happens! You get the picture that night! It holds you over a little until you get the photographer photos. Amazing!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Matt · Married on 03/29/2018

Nonstop Dance Party

We booked Ralph and his crew for our wedding in NJ 2 weeks ago. Easily the best decision we made. We got Ralph, his DJ, a percussionist and their photo booth as part of our package. Ralph was an amazing emcee, and was professional and funny and did an incredible job of getting the party going and directing everyone the entire night. His DJ absolutely killed it, almost every photo from our wedding shows empty tables and a packed dance floor all night long. We received endless compliments from our guests about how awesome of a job the DJ did in getting everyone out on the floor and keeping them there, cannot say enough positive things about that! I’ll be honest, I wasn’t 100% sold on the percussionist going into this, my wife really wanted that, and it did not disappoint. The bongo drums really were an awesome compliment to the DJ and gave the reception a different feel than most weddings, again our guests raved about that part also, that was a huge hit. They also let some of the guests get up on the bongs and give them a try which provided even more laughs and entertainment. The photo booth I’m guessing was fun, I didn’t have time to head over to it because the DJ was so on point, my wife and I didn’t want to leave the dance floor all night. They did give us copies of everyone else’s photo booth pictures, so it looks like our guests did make use of it and it looked like that was a hit as well! Book these guys if they are available for your wedding!!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Samantha · Married on 12/21/2017

Ralph and his team helped to make our wedding day exactly what we envisioned! When we booked Premier, we booked a DJ, MC, and photobooth. We left most of the music choices up to the professionals, with a few requests by us. The team read the crowd perfectly all night and everyone had a blast! Not only did they accommodate our guests perfectly, but Ralph was willing to work with us with a few unusual requests as well! Our first song was chosen by my new husband and kept a secret from me until we were on the dance floor. Our best man decided to have an interactive round of "12 Days of Christmas" with our guests and needed musical backup. Also, one of our guests had a special song dedication to the groom and Ralph made sure to fit it in before the videographer left (it was definitely one that we wanted documented on video!).

The photobooth was beautiful and HUGE, and also came with a video option. The attendant was also very sweet and accommodating. Ralph also included a "fun photographer" in our package who would be taking photos, which were then projected on TV screens during the reception. I expected a few fun pictures of the dance floor, but ended up with some really amazing photos of myself and my husband as well as some great dancing shots of guests! We also got to take home the photobooth pictures and all photos by the photographer on a USB at the end of the night. Looking through them the next day with my new husband really made the experience that much better.

Thank you Ralph and team for your wonderful service - I can't recommend enough!

Premier Entertainment 9
    Premier Entertainment 10
    Premier Entertainment 11
    Premier Entertainment 12
    Premier Entertainment 13
    Sent on 01/16/2018

Dana · Married on 12/03/2017

We booked Premier Entertainment for our wedding at the Tides Estate this past December. Ralph and team did a tremendous job throughout the planning process and overall we had a really great time at the wedding. We had many requests for music from both nationality’s and also a couple requests for photo montage videos. Ralph did a great job in managing all of our requests and was easy going, happy and overall very professional. We definitely recommend Ralph and team for your next event. Our photo montages came out beautifully and really added the special touch we were looking for during our wedding reception. All in all, a great job and a great time!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Robynn · Married on 12/01/2017

Getting married can be scary by itself, planning the wedding is even more stressful!!! You want everything to be perfect and when you don't know people it makes you even more nervous. We went with premier entertainment and had DJ Mike Schaffer and he was amazing!!! We wanted everyone on the dance floor. My husbands family is a family of dancers, not scared to get out on the floor. My family is very quiet and I expected them to only get up to dance on the slow dances. Well was I surprised!!! Everyone was on the dance floor, dancing away with smiles on their faces. I haven't seen my parents have that much fun in years! The music was great and Mike really knew how to keep the crowd going. He was very flexible and able to find the music we needed for certain special moments. I sang to my husband and he was able to find the instrumental. I also wanted to dance to 2 songs with my dad and he was able to blend them together nicely. He was very easy going. We told him our flower girl would not make the announcements, but then she woke up from her nap and had to walk out of order, but that was not an issue for Mike! He was very accommodating, professional and willing to help in anyway he could. It was truly a night to remember.

Premier Entertainment 14
    Premier Entertainment 15
    Premier Entertainment 16
    Sent on 01/06/2018

Ashley · Married on 11/03/2017

We used Premier Entertainment for our wedding on November 3rd and we could not be more thrilled! We went with Premier off of recommendations friends and from my sister-in-law who used them 10 years ago. Mike and Jared were our emcee and DJ. We cannot express how HAPPY we are that we chose them for our wedding! They were so helpful and responsive before the wedding and extremely professional and fun at the wedding. We were able to request lists of "must plays," "play if possible," "don't play," "dedications," and so on. The process is very easy and is due about a month before the wedding, which we thought was great because it was something we could check off the list and not have to worry about last minute. Our guests were rarely in their seats at the wedding - they were always on the dance floor because each song was better than the last. They played music that appealed to everyone, from us and our friends to our grandparents. Guests are still telling us how much fun they had and how great the DJ was! We are so happy we chose Mike from Premier Entertainment! Thank you so much, Mike!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Mike · Married on 10/27/2017

We had our wedding on Friday and we had Mike and he was unbelievably helpful throughout the entire process! We asked his opinion on certain things (because we are very indecisive lol) and he could not have had better recommendations! We also didn’t have a playlist for our music throughout the wedding and told him to use his own judgement and BOY DID HE DELIVER! The songs were a hit and the dance floor was not empty for a second! Mike was easily reachable at any time and was quick in answering any questions we had. I could not recommend Mike and his crew more! The only thing I wish I could do is give them more than 5 stars! Thank you guys for helping make our day one that we will never forget!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Danielle · Married on 10/06/2017

Ralph and Premier Entertainment is one of a kind. Listen to all of our little details when it came to timing and set up of our songs. Very accommodating with music choices. Kept the ppl on the dance floor and out of their seats. Had great suggestions when meeting with him.

Sent on 10/15/2017

Melissa · Married on 09/30/2017

We chose Premier Entertainment to provide the music (and up-lighting) for our wedding based on recommendations from our venue and another vendor, and we couldn’t have been happier with our decision. The whole Premier team was professional, flexible, and helpful while planning our event. They made planning from a distance easy (from Boston via Skype & phone meetings). Ralph is enthusiastic, energetic, and entertaining and he made sure our wedding was as well. The ceremony & cocktail hour music were done beautifully. During the reception, the dance floor was never empty, even throughout dinner/between courses something we, and our guests, loved. Ralph and his team did an amazing job making our night exciting and fun.

Sent on 10/09/2017