Premier Entertainment Reviews

105 | Big Rock, IL

105 Reviews for Premier Entertainment

Nick · Married on 07/11/2015

Darin and his wife were wonderful. Everybody at the reception loved them and their service. Extremely professional and I could not ask for better service. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a DJ to give him a call.

Sent on 07/14/2015

Sheila · Married on 07/04/2015

Amazing!!!! Darrin and Cheryl arrived early to the venue, set up and were very helpful during the entire night! I was so pleased with their attention to details and moving and changing with the flow of the wedding!! So accommodating! The pictures Cheryl took for us were stunning! She is very talented and we are so greatful that she was able to capture even more moments for us to remember! They gave us so much more than a DJ service usually does and we will forever be grateful! I would highly recommend them to anyone who needs a great DJ.

Sent on 09/04/2016

Russ · Married on 07/03/2015

Would totally recommend Premier Entertainment for any event.

Sent on 07/09/2015

Darrin and his wife Cheryl did an amazing job at my recent wedding reception. Darrin is easy to work with and very helpful in suggestions. Only thing I would change is that too many requests are taken from guests, and not enough music from our "must play". Overall, I'd recommend Darrin in a heartbeat.

Sent on 06/12/2015

Brooke · Married on 05/23/2015

He was one of the big reasons our day flowed perfectly. He did the music for our ceremony and our reception. He kept us on schedule without intruding. Our wedding was outdoors and his lighting and sound did outstanding. He made our tent look breathtaking. He played every song we wanted and kept with the tone of each part of the day. He played the right music at the right time. My guests raved about him. Also, as a pleasant surprise, he took pictures and videos of the day and sent them to us after the wedding. We could not have been happier with our choice of a dj!

Sent on 05/30/2015

John · event on: 01/17/2015

Service was excellent. Everything was set up well in advance of start of party. Very professional and would use again.

Sent on 01/19/2015

Sarah · Married on 10/11/2014

Darrin and Cheryl were amazing to work with!! Not only did they cater to all of our needs, we had multiple guests tell us that the music selection was wonderful!! I would recommend them to all of our friends that get married in the future!!!

Sent on 10/14/2014

Jennifer · Married on 09/27/2014

Darrin and his wife are two of the nicest people I have met. They did an amazing job and made our wedding a blast! They even captured a ton of awesome pictures throughout the night! We were extremely happy with them!!

Sent on 09/29/2014

Brandy · Married on 09/06/2014

They Did Such A Great Job All Around! No Complaints At All!

Sent on 09/07/2014

Kristen · Married on 08/16/2014

We were so happy up have Premier Entertainment provide us with the DJ services and lighting for our wedding. From the moment we met, we felt that We could trust and rely on Darrin to provide great entertainment for us and our guests. Not only did our guests praise the music at our wedding, but we felt happy and relaxed to know that he was able to help move us wedding reception along smoothly. We are very grateful that Darrin and his team were a part of our wedding!!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Kathy · Married on 08/09/2014

Fantastic DJ! He listened to what we were interested in him playing. He was an excellent moderator of the evening and had good ideas for fun. There was a full dance floor due to his music.

Sent on 08/10/2014

Of all the vendors I worked with for our wedding Premier Entertainment was the very best. My only disappointment was that all of my vendors weren't as easy to work with and as kind as Darrin and his wife. He played the best music. My husband and I love to dance and the dance floor was full the whole night. People we have never seen dance before danced the whole time. It was awesome and so much fun. I'm not being over generous with my review they earned every star. If I have any other reason for a dj in the future I will use him no question and I would recommend him to anyone I know who needs a dj.

Sent on 08/04/2014

Lee · Married on 07/26/2014

Was a great dj, did everything we asked for and more, also his assistant helping him was also great very helpful

Sent on 08/03/2014

The DJ from Premier Entertainment was professional in every way. Darrin was very thorough, responded quickly to our questions, accommodating and his flexibility was a plus. I would use him again.

Sent on 07/19/2014

Sara · Married on 06/14/2014

Darrin did a wonderful job at our wedding! Everyone had a blast and commented on how great the music was throughout the night.

Sent on 06/15/2014

Darrin was terrific to work with! Our wedding was the most beautiful day. A huge thank you to Premier DJ for a night filled with great music and dancing all night long!

Sent on 07/21/2014
  • User4085647 · event on: 05/03/2014

Great to work with, responded to emails promptly, and great performance. He helped me out with less than a week notice and did amazing. He worked with me on price and was worth every penny, I should have paid him more.

Sent on 05/06/2014

Lorri · event on: 10/12/2013

Everyone had an awesome time. We will diffently recommended Premier Entertainment and use in the future!

Sent on 10/13/2013

Tara · Married on 09/07/2013

Darrin and Cheryl were great to work with. They were very flexible with being able to schedule meeting times with our busy schedule. They definitely made my wedding fun. Fantastic service at a very reasonable price!

Sent on 09/16/2013

Joanne · event on: 08/10/2013

Darrin Lee did a great job and really got in to the spirit of my 70's themed birthday party. Awesome music selection and all the equipment to create a great party atmosphere. Sought input every step of the way to make it a night to remember.

Sent on 08/27/2013
  • User2688586 · event on: 09/29/2012

Premier Entertainment was the DJ for my school's Homecoming Dance. The students really enjoyed the event. We were able to supply a list of songs that the students would like to hear.

Sent on 10/01/2012

Tim · Married on 09/02/2012

Thank You so much for all your hard work to make our day one to remember forever. The music, lights, and decor were just perfect and exactly what we were looking for. Your focus on detail with reguard to our choice of music, style, and appearance was outstanding as well. We will use Premier Entertainment again for events.

Sent on 09/04/2012

Paul · event on: 07/20/2012

Premier Event J Service did a wonderful job for our Company Pool Special Event. He played a good selection of music, played all the specific music that we requested and did it at a fair price. We will be definetly bringing him back for our event next year. I would highly recommend him to anyone for ther event.

Sent on 09/18/2012

Gregory · Married on 08/06/2016

Premier Entertainment goes above and beyond our expectations. Any little thing we mentioned they took into account. Thank you very much for a wonderful day!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Katie · Married on 09/20/2014

Premier Entertainment did a fantastic job at my wedding and I couldn't be happier! Darrin was a pleasure to work with and he met and exceeded all of our expectations. He worked with us and was able to meet at locations that were convenient to us before the wedding. That really helped because we were spending a lot of time traveling to meet vendors and he made it easy on us. The music selection was excellent. I have gotten many compliments during and after the wedding that the music was great. Many guests have asked us how we picked such great songs, but we didn't! We gave Darrin an idea of what we wanted to hear and he arranged the perfect playlist. The dance floor was filled all night, in fact we had dancers up before the floor was officially "opened". Also, he brought an assistant that night that took some great photos and videos. We can't recommend them enough, their service really made our reception the party we wanted it to be!!

Sent on 10/06/2014