Premier Entertainment Reviews

Premier Entertainment 4
Premier Entertainment 5
Premier Entertainment 6

Bob & Laura · Getting married on 08/04/2020

Darrin & team made our night very special

Darrin was really great to work with - very accommodating and detail oriented, we had two in-person planning sessions with him before the event, and calls/emails as required. Totally got the vibe we wanted before and during the ceremony, cocktail hour, and especially dances. Thank you Darrin!

Sent on 04/21/2019

Premier Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback. You were a great couple to work for. Congratulations to you both!
  • Sarah

Sarah Ratliff · Married on 06/30/2019

Great DJ Experience

Darrin and Cheryl were absolutely wonderful to work with. They were flexible with our wedding venue two-room set up and they were very knowledgable in helping us with our music choices. They did a great job keeping guests on the dance floor all night.

Sent on 07/11/2019

Premier Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review Sarah! Such a great wedding and very thankful you chose us to help celebrate your and Russ's day.
  • Hannah

Hannah Hepker · Married on 06/22/2019

Highly recommend

Great people and DJs, I highly recommend them! They were amazing at our wedding and as a wedding photographer I’ve seen them do amazing work at other couples’ weddings! They definitely go above and beyond to make your day special!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Premier Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your great review. Such a fun wedding and great couple to work with. So glad we were a part of your day. Congratulations!

Kandace · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing Wedding DJ

Definitely referring everyone who needs a DJ to Premier Entertainment!

Sent on 06/16/2019

Premier Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Kandace for your nice review! Such a fun wedding, congrats again to you and Jimmy. Oh, watch your mail for all the photos and video clips.

Brittany Snyder · Married on 06/01/2019

Best dj We could have asked for!!

Darrin was absolutely phenomenal to work with! Not only is he extremely easy to work with he went above and beyond what me and my fiancé had asked.he even took amazing candid photos of guests that May not have been captured by the photographer! The guests raved about how fun the dancing and party was and I can honestly say it was all because of him! Darrin responded very quickly to all questions and concerns I had which as a bride was greatly appreciated and a stress reliever! I will most definitely recommend Darrin to all friends and family! Thank you so much Darrin!

Sent on 06/02/2019
    Premier Entertainment 7

Sari · Married on 05/26/2019

Highly recommend!

Darrin and his wife did a phenomenal job with our wedding, from start to finish. Professional, thoughtful, competent, and fun!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Premier Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Sari for the great review! We have such amazing clients and events and yours was no exception! Thank you again, Premier Entertainment

Phil May · Married on 11/10/2018

Recommended!

Darrin at Premier Entertainment was extremely easy to work with, Darrin and his wife went above and beyond our expectations. They made sure we kept to our schedule while making it feel very natural. The lighting and music provided by them was nothing short of perfect, the dance floor was busy the entire night! They took pictures and videos of the night, which we received within days. Premier Entertainment was the easiest service to work with when planning our wedding. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/02/2019
    Premier Entertainment 8

Premier Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the awesome review Phil! What a great wedding at Whitetail Ridge! I hope you and Misty are doing great, and please say hello from us.

Cheryl Gardner · Married on 10/12/2018

Best DJ’s Ever!

Best DJ’s ever!!! Darrin and Cheryl rocked Cantigny for our wedding. It was the best day of our lives and they played a big part, especially pronouncing my last name right ; -) Darrin was great my meshing up the song my dad and danced too. Cheryl also took some awesome photos throughout our day. All and all, I would hire them again and again!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Natasha · Married on 09/16/2018

I'm so glad that we had Premier Entertainment DJ our wedding! Darrin was great to work with. He really knows how to read a crowd and play music to keep everyone dancing! We are still getting compliments on our music! I would definitely recommend Premier Entertainment to anyone looking for a DJ!!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Samantha · Married on 09/15/2018

Overall Darrin did a great job as our dj at our wedding. He kept our guests dancing all night long. His up lighting was spectacular and the kiosk was a great add-on. He also gave the children glow toys which kept them Dancing and entertained them throughout the night. The only suggestion I have for Darrin is to transition the song soooner so the song doesn’t come to an end and leave the guest hanging while dancing. I really appreciate Darrins professionalism and going over and beyond for our wedding day. I defiantly recommend him for any other event that needs a dj.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Megan · Married on 09/01/2018

Darrin was wonderful to work with. He was enormously accommodating, professional, and prompt. The music was great, and it was such an added bonus to have all of the photos they took the day-of. I would HIGHLY recommend Premier Entertainment!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Travis · Married on 08/11/2018

Premiere Entertainment was so great through out this entire process. Very easy to get in touch with, very professional sounding and looking equipment and most importantly, GREAT MUSIC! They kept the reception running smooth all through the night. Awesome people to work with and would highly recommend to anyone.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Marissa · Married on 06/16/2018

Premier Entertainment was our DJ at our wedding on 6/18/2018. They did an amazing job and our guests loved them! It was 100 degrees with the heat index and our guests still wanted to dance! The day after the wedding they sent us pictures and videos that took of the reception - they turned out great. You can't go wrong with Premier Entertainment!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Brianna · Married on 06/09/2018

Excellent job l, could not be happier with how wonderful they did. Everyone like our music choices and his set up was awesome. Even took pictures of our wedding which was wonderful to see the day after! Highly recommend

Sent on 06/11/2018
    Premier Entertainment 9
    Premier Entertainment 10
    Premier Entertainment 11
    Premier Entertainment 12

Emily · Married on 06/09/2018

Premier Entertainment was fantastic! We met with them 2 times to go over songs, which made us feel more at ease about everything. They made our wedding so special. We also love all the pictures that they got from the night!!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Kristin · Married on 06/01/2018

Excellent!!! I would highly recommend!! Darrin was professional, responsive, and helpful throughout the planning process. At the wedding all Premier Entertainment staff was fantastic. They also provided pictures and videos via flash drive days after the wedding. I can’t say enough great things about them. They are affordable and well worth the money!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Holly · Married on 04/28/2018

Amazing DJ!

We are so glad that we chose Darrin and Cheryl to help us with the music for our wedding! They did a fantastic job! Darrin was so easy to work with and made sure the music that was played was the music WE wanted, not just what is currently popular. Darrin even made sure to play my grandparents' song, which really meant a lot to them. Cheryl also took a bunch of pictures during the wedding, even getting pictures that I had wanted (but forgot to mention to the photographer) without me even mentioning it! We are so grateful for the amount of time and thoughtfulness that they put into making our wedding so special!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Sami · Married on 03/10/2018

Would absolutely recommend Premier Entertainment for any wedding or event!

Sent on 03/12/2018

Megan · Married on 10/21/2017

Darrin and his wife were so friendly and made our reception run so smoothly. He was great with his song selections and kept the dance floor busy and crowded! I highly recommend!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Anthony · Married on 10/20/2017

Awesome DJ music was wonderful

Sent on 05/13/2017

Dallas · Married on 10/07/2017

Premier Entertainment was a fabulous choice! Darrin was so helpful in the entire planning process. Unfortunately my outdoor wedding got rained on and moved to a different location. Darrin acted with the utmost professionalism and made everything a seamless transition. I was completely winging the "plan b" reception plans and with the help of Premier Entertainment none of my guests had any idea that my reception didn't go quite as planned. Everyone had a wonderful time and loved the music selection!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Evan · Married on 10/07/2017

Darrin of Premier Entertainment was awesome the whole way through planning our wedding. He made sure he knew exactly what we wanted played for music and picked great music to go along with that. We even had to move our outside reception inside, and he found a spot and set up perfectly. I couldn't have asked for anything more from Premier Entertainment, best DJ and entertainment service around!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Brianne · Married on 10/06/2017

Very professional and on point! Pleasant to work with and would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/07/2017

Dale · Married on 10/06/2017

Great husband and wife team she even took pictures and sent them to us on a flash drive at no additional cost which was an unexpected bonus! Very on-point and professional Service!

Sent on 10/23/2017