68 Reviews for Premier Entertainment

Uplighting (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Flat Screen (1)
61 Premier Entertainment Reviews

Darrin and his wife were so friendly and made our reception run so smoothly. He was great with his song selections and kept the dance floor busy and crowded! I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/21/17, 1 Review

Awesome DJ music was wonderful

Profile Picture Anthony, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Premier Entertainment was a fabulous choice! Darrin was so helpful in the entire planning process. Unfortunately my outdoor wedding got rained on and moved to a different location. Darrin acted with the utmost professionalism and made everything a seamless transition. I was completely winging the "plan b" reception plans and with the help of Premier Entertainment none of my guests had any idea that my reception didn't go quite as planned. Everyone had a wonderful time and loved the music selection!

Profile Picture Dallas, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Darrin of Premier Entertainment was awesome the whole way through planning our wedding. He made sure he knew exactly what we wanted played for music and picked great music to go along with that. We even had to move our outside reception inside, and he found a spot and set up perfectly. I couldn't have asked for anything more from Premier Entertainment, best DJ and entertainment service around!

Profile Picture Evan, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Very professional and on point! Pleasant to work with and would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Brianne, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great husband and wife team she even took pictures and sent them to us on a flash drive at no additional cost which was an unexpected bonus! Very on-point and professional Service!

Profile Picture Dale, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Darrin and his wife are INCREDIBLE! They kept everything on a flexible but structured timeline so everyone knew what they were supposed to be doing and where to be. They played the best music that kept us dancing all night. They not only had us dancing but they took amazing pictures and videos that we will cherish forever! Priceless moments that otherwise would have been missed! They are professional, affordable, timely, and so much fun! I will recommend them time and time again!

Profile Picture Taylor , 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Fantastic people, fantastic conpany! Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Shea, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Darrin and his team were absolutly wonderful! Everything we could have asked for in a wedding DJ service. He was the easiest and most professional vender we worked with during the whole process. We were lucky to have picked Darrin! I will absolutly recommend him to anyone I know getting married!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Darrin and his team were wonderful to work with. By far the most professional vender we used for our entire wedding. We met with him a bunch of times to make sure we were on the same page and the night of the wedding was perfect! I would recommend Darrin to any of my friends and family!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Darrin, and the entire Premier Entertainment team, were an absolute pleasure to work with. Planning a wedding can be so stressful, so it was such a relief to know we were in good hands. Quick response time, extremely flexible, and very affordable for the quality of service. You can tell they've been doing this a long time - their suggestions and advice was always spot on. Highly recommend to all brides and grooms!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Darrin and his wife were absolutely wonderful to work with! Extremely friendly and very prompt! Thy were extremely helpful. They know how this whole thing works so we put the matter in their hands and they owned the dance floor at our wedding!

Profile Picture Hannah, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Darrin was great! Our guests were dancing all night long.

Profile Picture Maggie, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Darrin was very helpful and honest when helping us choose our package for our venue choice. I would suggest listening to any and all of his advice it made it easier and less stressful on us. He is very professional and you can tell he loves providing this service for others.

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Darrin and Cheryl were excellent. We received so many compliments about how much fun our wedding was. The music, lighting, etc. were all top notch. The guests loved making requests and they did a great job accommodating. It was also so nice that they also took pictures of the reception for us. I will absolutely be recommending Premier Entertainment to anyone looking for a DJ!

Profile Picture Katelyn , 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Darin, from Premier Entertainment, was a pleasure to work with. He has a real passion for his work and is truly excited with the services that he can provide. Also, Darin was able to read the dance floor and make music adjustments, so that all guests are happy. Finally, his wife took photos and videos and then sent them to us after the event. What a great couple to make our special day even better!

Profile Picture Julie, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Darrin and his wife were fantastic! They were so accommodating and everyone loved the music at our wedding. The confetti cannons and floor monogram were special touches! Thanks!!!!

Profile Picture Alison, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Darrin and the everyo e connected to Premier Entertainment was absolutely wonderful. Not only did he help us with the music but also talked to us about the general schedule of the reception. Additionally, the set up was beautiful and he listened to our requests. Would absolutely recommend!

Profile Picture Kirsten, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Darrin was great! Him and his wife even took over 100 pictures that were accessible the day after our wedding! The dance floor was packed the whole night and he helped make our wedding a real party! Highly recommend Darrin to DJ your event!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had a great experience with the premier entertainment team. The thing we appreciated the most was the communication beforehand- we met with Darrin and went through every part of the reception which really helped us just sit back and enjoy ourselves, knowing everything was organized and taken care of.
We also really appreciated being able to pick music beforehand on a playlist, and felt they did a great job picking additional songs we'd like.
And the team was super friendly and energetic- we truly enjoyed having them and would recommend using premier entertainment to anyone.

Profile Picture Noelle, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Darrin and his wife were awesome. They put on a perfect night for us and we would recommend them to everyone we know.

Profile Picture Justin, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Darrin and his wife Cheryl were amazing! His wife helped us get organized before entrances and everything! Darrin was professional yet friendly. Every genre or song a guest or I asked him to play - he was on top of it! He was always quick to email back when we had a question or request. Cheryl took a whole bunch of pictures and even tagged us in them on Facebook! This was amazing for me since obviously I won't be seeing photographer pictures just yet. I feel like I still got to relive the night! We will even be getting a flash drive in the mail with them. Premier Entertainment was awesome and I highly recommend them. I hope to go to another wedding they are DJ'ing at!! Thank you for everything!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I'm the Mother of the Bride and couldn't be happier with the decision to go with Premier Entertainment! The music for the ceremony and reception was exactly what my daughter wanted. Darrin and Cheryl kept the events of the day moving on schedule but also were SO helpful and flexible with the UN-expected. Cheryl was a dream! My only regret is, in my role, I wish I would have PLANNED to rely on her services and talents more. Take advantage of the experience that these two talents have to offer!
All of our guests had such a great time. It was said by many this was THE best party they had ever attended. It was so rewarding to step back and watch family and friends so into the party. A true testament to a great DJ is a full dance floor all night long. We'll never forget it!

Profile Picture Wendy, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Very knowledgeable and worth every penny!

Profile Picture Greg, 9/24/16, 1 Review