98 Reviews for Premier Entertainment and Events

Photobooth (8)
Liability Insurance (2)
Karaoke (1)
96 Premier Entertainment and Events Reviews

We knew this company would be great to work with when we received a response from them within hours of us submitting a request for a quote. Not only did they send us a quote, but they also immediately sent us a sample timeline and suggestions based on their experience of how to make our wedding run smoothly. We hired them to provide music during our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Our wedding was originally supposed to be held in a field and they easily were able to accommodate the lack of power and provide mics to the officiant and readers. We were rained out though, so instead they easily adjusted to our indoor venue. They came and set up without needing anything from us - so easy! They were also very accommodating of our music and reception requests - I even sent them a song request the day before the wedding and they played it for us! Jim was also so helpful during the dinner and reception at moving the night along - he prompted our toasts and first dance, for example. Even their contracting and payment system were so easy. (No sending checks via the mail for instance!!) From start to finish they were so easy and pleasant to work with. We cannot recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/26/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We are so thankful that we found Talena and Premier DJ VT! From our first time talking with Talena at a bridal show, she stood out as somebody who would be able to give us exactly what we were looking for. Unlike some other people we talked to, Premier was only interested in what we wanted to make sure that our wedding music was perfect. They really took the time to get to know both of us, asking questions and encouraging any and all questions we had for them. Our DJ, Steve, was AMAZING! We had a HUGE variety of people and he was able to play something for everyone, NOT an easy feat. There was never a dull moment in during reception, including when he showed our 6 year old nephew what real break dancing looks like…we are still on the hunt for pictures. Steve went above and beyond what your regular DJ would do and we are truly grateful for the extra TLC he showed us. We also are so glad we had Elise as our photo-booth person. She was great with our 3 year old niece who seemed to be in half of our pictures, regardless of who else was with her. She manned the booth like a true professional and made sure our friends and family took amazing pictures to remember the night by. We couldn’t be happier with how she handled the same groups, repeatedly, taking pictures throughout the night and never showed anything but professionalism. Talena made sure that we had the right duo to make our wedding perfect and I would use them again in a second if needed!

Profile Picture Erin, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

I cannot give enough praise to Premier Entertainment. They were recommended to me by a friend and we were so pleased with all that they did to make our wedding a blast! From initial engagement to the night of the reception, Talena and Jim were fabulous. They were so organized and well prepared; I had not one worry of leaving the “most important role of our reception” in their capable hands. They were so well versed in wedding etiquette that I had no worries about them handling the flow of the evening and allowing myself to relinquish control (which I sometimes have a hard time doing!) The song choices were in line with what we had discussed, the lights and presentation were perfect for the venue and our color scheme and Jim presented himself as the professional that he is. Jim made sure that the evening went smoothly and that everyone had a great time (and continued to check in with us to make sure we were having a good time!). I received many compliments and will be sure to recommend Premier going forward. Thank you Talena and Jim. You were fantastic.

Profile Picture Jill, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We can not say enough about the amazing customer service from Jim, Talena and Steve! They kept in touch up to our wedding, answered the millions of questions, the multiple changes, and made everything go so smooth and with the best attitudes and smiles. They did amazing during our ceremony and made our reception so much fun and everything we could have dreamed of. Over a month later and all our guests are still talking about what an amazing time they had. The photo booth was amazing and the book they made and the thumb drive with all the pictures just added to the amazing service they give. Honestly the best in the business you won’t regret it! Thank you guys for making our day that much more memorable!

Profile Picture Heather, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System

We had Premier Entertainment at our wedding, and DJ Steve was fantastic. Very accommodating and professional. The guests had a ton of fun! I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture George , 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Talena was AMAZING! From when we started prepping for our wedding to the actual day it could not have been more perfect. Talena skyped us from the beginning and walked us through everything we needed to do. And the day of she came to check in and assure me that everything was ready to go. She even made sure we were taken care of at our reception, getting us drinks making sure we had the dancing started on time. We looked for her for advice and she gave it to us, and because of that we had the best wedding day ever!! We had a lot of different requests for our music and she made all of it happen. In my opinion the music can make or break your wedding, and our dance floor was packed the entire night, thats including our 80 year old grandparents. I can't say enough about Talena!
Caitlin & Matt Birnie

Profile Picture Caitlin, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I booked Premier Entertainment about a year before our wedding (our wedding was on 10/7/2017). We are so happy that we did! Talena was absolutely wonderful to work with from the small details to our actual wedding day. She was so easy to communicate with, was very prompt with returning my many emails, and was so much fun to be around on our wedding day! She played the best music during our reception and was so kind to all of our friends and family. I would highly recommend Premier Entertainment to any couple looking for a wedding DJ!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We absolutely loved working with Talena and Steve from Premier Entertainment. They were both so professional from the beginning! We had a detailed plan for the evening, and Steve called a few days before to put the finishing touches on the timeline. He did a fantastic job leading the wedding party through the steps for the introductions, and he absolutely crushed the music for the reception! We couldn't get our party off the dance floor. Highly highly recommend!

Profile Picture Zoe, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Talena, the owner, was so wonderful to speak with. She was on top of every detail, even ones I had not thought of. She was very professional and understanding. Steve, our DJ, was awesome and very flexible, but kept the day moving forward. All in all great people, great music, everyone had a blast!

Profile Picture Meghan, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, One Event Per Day

My new wife and I couldn't possibly say enough about Premier and the fantastic night they DJed for us. They were amazing leading up to it, had everything planned perfectly, offered great suggestions, and were fantastic in telling us what might not work out well. During the night, Jim did a great job in keeping everyone on the dance floor and having fun. Thanks so much guys!!!

Profile Picture Zachary, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We didn’t hire a planner or day-of coordinator so I was pretty nervous about our big day … until we talked to Talena. She told me everything would be taken care of and, damn, she was right. We got married on a hill and the battery-powered sound was perfect throughout the ceremony. She also went out of her way to download the exact (unique) version of the songs I wanted. As far as the reception goes, the people giving speeches were made to feel comfortable and the dance floor was packed all night with her song selections. Oh, and I can’t forget about the photo booth! What a hit! We love our fun photo memories and we know our guests did too. If you’re hesitating to hire a wedding DJ who will take care of everything, you can stop looking and hire Premier!

Profile Picture Kait, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We loved working with Talena and Jim! They were incredibly accommodating throughout the entire process leading up to the wedding day and on the day of, Jim was fantastic! They were able to deliver all of our requests and they kept the dance floor packed all night! Thank you! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Laura , 8/26/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, One Event Per Day

I am so very happy we had Premier Entertainment as the dj at our wedding. Talena and Jim make a great team and were both great to work with. My husband and I really appreciated that Talena took the time to speak with us over the phone (we're from out of state) ahead of the wedding to go over all of the details and the plan for the day. She gave us some tips and suggestions for the flow of the reception and for music options, all of which was very helpful. At the wedding itself, Jim did a great job as our dj. He seemed to read the crowd well and played the right music to keep people up and dancing all night. Both Talena and Jim are very professional, and clearly know what they're doing. Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/16/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Premier Entertainment and Events DJs helped to make our wedding amazing! Right from the beginning Talena was responsive to all of our emails. Once we had filled out the wedding questionnaire she went through the whole thing to make sure everything was just how we wanted. Then our DJ Steve called us to discuss details. They were both so friendly and professional. Right away we knew we had picked the right DJ! Steve did such an amazing job with the music. He played all the music we asked for and kept us going all night. After a song would end I would start to walk away to grab some water but Steve would pick out yet another amazing song and I knew I had to stay on the dance floor. At one point the Electric Slide was requested and when Steve saw that some of us may have forgotten the dance moves he joined us on the dance floor to help us out! I had had tons of people coming up to me saying how much they loved all of the music choices and how great Steve was! We are So happy that we went with Premier Entertainment and Events DJs and DJ Steve made our wedding perfect!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Premier Entertainment was AMAZING! We absolutely loved working with Talena. She is an incredible DJ who brought down the house and seemed to have a blast doing it. We are so grateful for her calm, sweet and gracious nature especially during our unforgettable wedding reception. She was prompt to respond to inquiries throughout the planning process and went above and beyond to accommodate our unique wedding venue. I highly recommend working with Talena and her team at Premier - she is the BEST!

Profile Picture Jane, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Premier Entertainment and Events was such a great company to work with! They made the entertainment planning processes effortless and our wedding day was ABSOLUTELY PERFECT. Jim was a fantastic DJ and kept everyone out on the dance floor the entire night. We were beyond pleased with this service!

Profile Picture User4894770, Recently Married, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Uplighting

Talena and Jim were absolutely wonderful! The reception and ceremony music, uplighting and photo booth were absolutely perfect. I felt like they were more than just my DJ's. Talena coutninued to check in and make sure I had everything I needed and she helped keep both my ceremony and reception run smoothly. She also helped keep me calm throughout everything. I can honestly say I do no know what we would have done without her. Jim ran the photo booth and put together a booklet with all of the photos that he presented to us at the end of the night. Multiple guests commented on how the photo booth was their favorite. I would strongly recommend their services.

Profile Picture kimberly, 8/20/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Talena and Jim are by far the best choice for a wedding DJ. They are organized, flexible, and friendly. Talena was so nice to chat with and go over all of our song selections. Jim, who was the DJ on the day of, was phenomenal. He made sure the day moved along without being pushy. Of course, he also played really great songs.

We wanted to change a couple songs about a week before the wedding and they made sure the changes were made without question. We also rearranged the pairs of bridesmaids and groomsmen walking in together and Jim made sure it was not a problem. Again, they are so flexible; they just want your day to be exactly how you envisioned.

We added a photo booth to our package which was an absolute blast. Josie, who was the photo booth girl, made sure all pictures made it into a scrapbook as the night progressed which guests could sign. The props were fun, although I do wish there was more of a variety.

Overall, we absolutely would put our trust in Jim and Talena all over again. It's such an important day and there is no one else you should put that trust in.

Profile Picture Olivia, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We first began interacting with Talena at Premier Entertainment & Events through e-mail about a year before our wedding. We live across the country from our wedding location and couldn’t meet our vendors in person. She was always quick to respond and provide more than enough information to help us with the decision-making process. She shared numerous pictures and reviews from other couples too. She was also happy to do Skype meetings, which we thought was great because we like “meeting” people face-to-face. In the few weeks leading up to our big day, she really helped pull the whole wedding together by providing a detailed schedule and connecting with our other vendors. She walked through the questionnaire with us and so did Jim, our assigned DJ. No precious detail was misread or overlooked. The Premier team is truly organized and pride themselves on making the day truly memorable. On the day of the wedding, Jim was our DJ and Steve ran the photo booth. Jim did a fantastic job transitioning throughout the night and reading the crowd. He was very thoughtful and professional. Steve did a great job with the photo booth and even took a moment to do some break dancing at our wedding. It was incredible! We could not be more pleased with the level of professionalism they have. My husband and I highly recommend Premier Entertainment & Events! Thank you Talena, Jim, & Steve!

Profile Picture Sabrina, 8/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I could not have asked for a more seamless and prepared DJ for our wedding! From the start, Talena was extremely responsive in providing details for us through our decision process. Once our wedding day got closer, she coordinated all of the planning and gave reminders to get key details figured out, which amongst the crazy world of wedding planning was SO helpful! The day of our wedding, Jim was our DJ. He was so kind and personable, finding us right from the start and introducing himself. He kept things on schedule, and allowed some "off-cuff" timing of events due to unforeseen circumstances, and integrated them with ease. I have not one complain about the entire process with this team, they were amazing! Our dance floor was packed the entire night. We also rented our Photo Booth through them which was a huge hit! You cannot go wrong with this team!

Profile Picture Kayla, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day

There was one rule both brides had when picking out their dresses: they needed to be able to dance all night long. Talena made this dream come true! As many guests noted, they have never seen a wedding where everyone was getting down on the dance floor from the moment the music started, to the last song! Talena was incredible! She listened and utilized our ideas to create a dynamic playlist for our guests spanning all ages and interests, from 90s pop to In the Mood, to the classic Shout. We could not recommend Premiere Entertainment enough! THANK YOU!!!!

Profile Picture Ali, 8/5/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Premier Entertainment & Events provided the DJ service, photo booth, and uplighting for our wedding in July, and we cannot say enough AMAZING things about this company! We worked with Talena & Jim in the planning of our wedding day, and they were extremely helpful in coaching us through the timeline and making sure to properly pronounce all names, get the music selections we wanted, and continuously follow-up until the big day. On the day of, Jim helped to keep the evening flowing smoothly and really read the crowd for music, but made sure to keep our favorites in the mix! Would give 6 stars if we could!

Profile Picture Brittany, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I had a wonderful experience with Premier Entertainment. Talena was very easy to work with, responsive to emails, had great suggestions, played all of the songs we requested, and most importantly, was a ton of fun and kept the dance party going. I received many compliments on Talena and the music after the wedding. She did a wonderful job at our wedding and I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Allie, 7/22/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Do-Not-Play List

Premier Entertainment and Events DJs is by the far the best wedding entertainment company I have ever had experience with. Talena was our DJ and she was extremely friendly, personable, and professional. There wasn’t a time that we ever felt pressured in our interactions with Talena, and we always felt like the only bride and groom she was working with. Talena made this whole process manageable and fun, keeping our taste in music present throughout. We ended up providing Talena with a very long list of music and through her expertise and music genius she played all the right music at the perfect time throughout the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Talena not only is an outstanding DJ, but she is an astounding wedding planner and friend. My husband and I felt so lucky to have Talena be a big part of our special day. She coordinated everything from the music, to our wedding schedule, and to positioning people where they needed to be and when. She was on her A-Game, and not for a split second throughout the whole process did she ever drop the ball. Our guests were on the dance floor all night long as were we - the bride and groom, and by the end of it all we had wished that maybe we could have just kept her for a little longer. Everyone had the time of their lives. We are so grateful to Talena for all of her hard, dedication, and attention to detail. It is because of her that our wedding night was the best night of our lives. Thank you, Talena!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 7/16/17, 1 Review