123 Reviews for Premier Event Services

Premium Liquor (1)
Signature Drink (1)
Specialty Beer (1)
Specialty Wine (1)

Jeremy and his team were amazing- we used them for both our food and decor at our wedding! Got tons of compliments on how good the food was and how beautiful everything looked!

Profile Picture Mary, 7/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Lighting & Decor

Absolutely the best caterer I could’ve have asked for! Food was spectacular... had leftover food which guest took platters home because it was that good. Jeremy was super nice and always willing to accommodate our needs! If I were todo this all over again I would choose Premier without hesitation.

Profile Picture Wendy, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Absolutely amazing! From the beginning, Jeremy and Natalia were so attentive and help us put everything together. They were super understanding with the Grooms military status and accommodating with all our many changes even days before the wedding! Not too mention the food was so so good! all the guest kept talking about their bread rolls, they were even able to accommodate for my vegan sister and vegetarian guests so they did not just get a plate of vegetables. Natalia is definitely the go-to when it comes to decorating, I was in awe of the reception space and her skills are impeccable I just gave her my colors and she went to work lol. all in all, I am forever grateful for them and their team. You will not go wrong booking them!

Profile Picture Rachelle, 6/16/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, American, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Vegan, Vegetarian

I used Premier Event Services for my mother's 70th birthday party on 5/5/18. I live in a different state and needed to find a classy caterer, this naturally comes with hesitation trying to coordinate from long distance. After my first call with Jeremy, I felt very comfortable and knew that I would work with his catering company. He and his wife were absolutely professional and responsive. On the day of the event, his staff arrived on time and quickly set up in a well-organized manner. My expectations are very high, and Premier Event Services not only met but exceeded my expectations. Many of the guests raved about the food and how attentive and courteous the staff was. I will definitely use them again and recommend them to anyone looking for an upscale caterer.

Profile Picture Angela, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

If I could give them an 100/100 I would! I cannot rave enough about Premier Event Services! They honestly made my wedding the best day ever. From the delicious food to the gorgeous decor; they put their heart in everything they do and provide an outstanding service. We worked alongside the owners Jeremy and Natalia and we just love them! They responded quickly to emails and no matter how many questions we had they were always patient and kind.

In terms of food, I wish we could have had everything on their menu because it was ALL so delicious! For our wedding day we served the Latin menu and all our guests ( a majority being Latin themselves) absolutely loved the food! We appreciated that the staff stayed the whole night and took care of basically everything from clean up to packing up leftover food. The food was so good that after the wedding when my husband and I got home we ate more leftovers and then ate some again for breakfast the next day!

This is an all around amazing company and we are beyond grateful to have worked with them for one of the most special days of our lives.

Profile Picture stephany, 4/22/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Gluten Free, Buffet, Server(s), Tastings, Champagne Toast, Latin American, Spanish

Absolutely wonderful.
The food was amazing. The service was awesome. My daughters wedding would not have been perfect without your team and the 5 Star service. Thank you all so much!

Profile Picture Dean, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Jeremy and Natalia went above and beyond our expectations. We chose a BYOB option for our reception and unfortunately fell short on liquor. Within 10 minutes Jeremy had the bar restocked for us, which he did not have to do. The food was amazing and I cannot explain how fairytale like the bouquets and table floral arrangements were!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Lighting & Decor

Jeremy and his staff are AWESOME. I had the pleasure of booking Premier for my wedding (3/10/2018). Not only is the food affordable AND delicious, their services are top of the line. Jeremy was ALWAYS available and was very flexible with the ever changing guest count that come along with planning a wedding. He even provided same-day response via email EVERYTIME. Premier provided the best customer service and made my job as the bride super easy. Did I mention that the food was delicious?! If you are looking for the best service ever, book now!

Profile Picture Kieara , 3/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

We had a delicious taste testing with Jeremy. He was cordial and professional and very accommodating. He had many delicacies for us to consider. His was flexible with his pricing which fit into our budget just right. We can't wait for our guests to enjoy his buffet at our reception. I highly recommend his service to everyone. We decided to go with a plated dinner for our guest. Jeremy was very accomadating with the pricing to fit out budget. We also had butler passed appetizers and cocktails. Our meal was delicious and our guests thoroughly enjoyed everything. The speciality Chicken was out of this world, a delicious taste. Everything was serviced just perfect even with the special requests we had at the last minute. We are glad we made the choice to use Premier Catering. They did a wonderful job for our guests and us as well.

Profile Picture Dennis, 3/8/18, 15 Reviews
Category: Catering, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: American, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Stations, Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

I would without a doubt recommend Premier Event services! We loved Jeremy and Natalia from the moment we met them. We had a wedding with 200 people, and they went above and beyond throughout the entire process! They were by far the easiest and best vendor to choose. Not only do they have great packages and pricing, they are fun to work with, have great personalities, and are very professional. Everyone said how amazing the food was, and the servers and bartenders were so friendly and accommodating. Choosing Premier Event services will make this part of the wedding easy for you- they are extremely organized and responsive. I cannot say enough good things about them. ??

Profile Picture Chelsea, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We are so glad that we chose Premier Event Services to be at our wedding! They provided the catering and bar services for us, and we were pleased with the high quality of service. It was very easy to schedule a tasting at their location, and we loved all of the food samples! Whenever we had questions during the planning process, Jeremy was quick to answer all of our questions quickly. At our wedding, the Premier Event Services team was very kind, accommodating, and hardworking throughout the entire evening. Our food was so delicious and surprisingly affordable. Our guests continue to comment about their great dinner and experience a couple weeks later. We highly recommend Premier Event Services if you need a caterer!

Profile Picture Amanda, 2/17/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: American, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings

Where do I even begin?! Catering was our top priority vendor when it came to our wedding day (Jan 20, 2018) and Premier Event Services (PES) did not let us down. My husband and I had a vision when it came to our wedding day menu and Jeremy was able to work with us to create it. (For reference, we had buffet style... We wanted a land and sea option with 2 starches. Jeremy recommended the crab stuffed flounder and chicken cordon bleu, potatoes bechamel and wild rice). When it came to taste test day, the food did not disappoint (AMAZING!! Our palate was veryyy happy) -- when we left, our only hope that they would be able to continue create the same great quality in a larger quantity. Jeremy and his team were always super friendly and accommodating whenever we needed something or wanted to customize our catering contract. Lets fast forward to wedding day.. while my husband and I were taking our photos, we were scoping out the guests ensuring everyone was having a great time. All we could see were genuine smiles and conversations coming from the PES team and that brought complete joy to our hearts. It was amazing and reassuring how personable the team was with our guests as they passed the hors d'oeuvres (bacon wrapped scallops (YUM!) and spinach dip with chips). Also at dinner time and at the bartending station. It was so nice to see Jeremy and his wife, Natalia, behind the scenes ensuring everything was going perfectly! ALSO.. Nathan (manager/team leader of the evening) was top notch phenomenal! Nathan was personable and funny and led the PES team excellently - he left a GREAT impression! Before I digress, THE FOOD -- it was exactly the same amazing quality and taste we had on our plates during taste test day!! Consistency = HAPPY PALATE = EVERYONE'S HAPPY! We received unending compliments about how delicious the food was. Thank you PES for creating our dream menu into reality! Without a doubt, we look forward to working with them again in our future events.

Profile Picture Kristine, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Incredibly delicious food! People are still taking about it - very good to work with, very accommodating- they said ver delivered
Super happy with our selection!

Profile Picture Ancizar, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings

We worked with Premier Catering for our wedding this past December in Orlando and couldn't be happier with how things went. Jeremy and his wife were professional, responsive, fair, and provided some of the best food myself and our guests have had in a long time (seriously; people are still talking about it months later). They took care of our passed hors devours, bar, main course, pipe and drape, table settings, and linens. The pricing was great, they were so flexible with changes even a week out, and their results were out of this world. I can't recommend this catering company enough, truly incredible. Book a tasting and see for yourself!

Profile Picture Matt, 12/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

All I can say is I have done my shopping around for our catering and Premiere was the best. I won’t name their competitors but they were more expensive and did not meet up to the expectations Premier offered in quality and customer service. Jeremy and his wife were amazing and there for us when we needed. The food was all our guests could talk about, and they just were amazing. They worked with us the whole way and everything turned out perfect. I would recommend them to anyone, you will not regret it. They have quality and amazing service.

Thank you so much guys for everything, knowing my guests were amazed by the food made all the stress of the planing worth it.

Love the Vegas 11/17/17

Profile Picture Terri , 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Lighting & Decor

Jeremy and his staff are AMAZING!! The bartenders at my wedding were very friendly all of my guests were very impressed! Without good bartenders you can not have a successful event. I'm so glad I chose Premier Events services.

Profile Picture Cynthia, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

My wife and I were beyond pleased with the service and quality of food and drinks Premier offered at our wedding. Jeremy was amazing to work with and went above and beyond to make sure everything went perfect the day of our wedding. All of our guests LOVED the food and the service was attentive and responsive. Jeremy is great to work with and I would highly recommend his company. Thank you so much for everything Jeremy, seriously. You made our wedding extra special.

Profile Picture Andrea, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Jeremy and the team did such a great job. We were looking at Puff and Stuff and a couple other companies and after the tasting our minds were made up because the food was just plain better. It was absolutely delicious the day of as well. The price was right and the service was top notch! Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Craig, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Lighting & Decor

We just had our daughter's quinceañera this past weekend. Premiere Event was the catering company we chose and could not be more satisfied with their excellent service and exquisite food. It was a success! Even days after people are still talking about the delicious food and the professionalism of the staff!! By far the best!!

Profile Picture Guillermo, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Jermey and his team were awesome to work with. There were professional, friendly, and well trained. We used them for Catering and bar services. They had great food and we did not run out of drinks at the wedding. The packages they offered were by far the best we’ve seen. His wife even came to the wedding to help & she was 9 months pregnant. They are dedicated to their work and clients from start to finish. You will not be disappointed if you pick them :).

Profile Picture Danielle , 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Let me just start by saying that their services are just amazing!!! From the beginning they were very accommodating with our schedules and always got back to me as soon as possible, definitely within 10 hours, which is SO fast!! The food was a HUGE hit with all of my guest, including the kids that had chicken fingers and mac and cheese, and our two special meals for two guest that has allergies with certain foods! It was great quality food for sure!!
We booked premier events for not only catering but also bartending and linens and even in that department everything was perfect! They had very clean, pressed linens for me (ready to go when I wanted to pick them up), and the bartenders were super nice and excited to be there interacting with the guest!

What a wonderful vendor, I would definitely use them again and recommend them to any of my friends and family members throwing a party or a wedding event! Thank you Jeremy and all employees of Premier Events for making our night super special!

Kindly,
Arielle and Joseph Schaefer

Profile Picture Arielle, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: American, Buffet, Server(s), Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Gluten Free, Bartender(s)

Premier Event Services made my wedding absolutely perfect! From the table clothes to the napkins to the amazing food and all of the options they provided, there is nothing I would have changed.

Profile Picture Lindy, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We used Premier for their bartending services at Noah's Event Venue in Lake Mary, Florida (before Noah's switched their bartending policy). Jeremy was fantastic to work with. He answered my emails quickly, sent quotes and invoices in a timely manner, and offered suggestions to number of bartenders and types of bars while allowing us to make changes as needed. Jeremy even provided a suggested amount of alcohol for us to bring (we were BYOB). The bartenders at the wedding were fantastic! My guests said they were served quickly and all the drinks they requested were known and made easily. The lead bartender, unfortunately I forgot his name, was amazing...he ran up to my husband and myself to introduce himself and always made sure we were taken care. All three bartenders were professional and friendly!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/14/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Catering, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Cocktail Reception

Premier Event was great and wonderful services to use. I use there bar service, catering, and for my table centerpieces. I never seen such professionalism and quality of service. Me and my new Husband was so proud to have them to service us for our wedding which made our wedding guest very happy. The food was so good that the guest wanted to know who did we hire. If you want good service with care and value all in one Premier Event Services is the place to book.
Love the Hudson (Married 09/17/16)

Profile Picture Terry, 9/17/17, 1 Review