Prelude Photography & Video Reviews

Prelude Photography & Video 4
Prelude Photography & Video 5

Alyssa · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing Wedding Photography and Videography

We are so happy that we chose Prelude for both photography and videography for our wedding (and engagement pictures). After doing extensive research of wedding photographers- once we met with Matt at the studio we were sold with Prelude! Matt and his team were awesome at capturing all the special moments and taking the time to make sure all our “picture requests” were done. Matt was amazing to work with, super responsive and accommodating, as well as professional! Always wanting to make sure everything was as perfect as possible! We got our pictures and smash video back within a timely manner and we were very impressed with the quality! Can’t say enough good things about them! Would highly recommend Prelude :)

Prelude Photography & Video 6
    Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Patti

Patti · Married on 07/27/2019

Highly recommend

Highly recommend them! Shannon and Matt were awesome to work with. They made the day fun and got every photo shot we could possible want. They stay with you the whole day and do not leave until more then half your party leaves. They were able to give me everything we had asked for! I will def recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer and videographer! Our smash video turned out beautifully!
    They made our day complete.

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Marissa

Marissa · Married on 07/20/2019

Happy Days Wedding

Prelude photography was recommended to us by a friend and we couldn't have been happier with our choice! Marijeta our photographer kept the photos relaxed and creative. It was a very, very hot day and she came with us to take pictures outside, which was much appreciated! She stayed almost the entire night and took very memorable photos of events during our reception that we otherwise may have missed. We would highly recommend Prelude!

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Antonia

Antonia · Married on 06/08/2019

Prelude. (Mr. And Mrs. MOORE)

Had an absolute blast with the team, everyone was fun, super nice and really wanted to capture every moment of our wedding. Matt specifically took time to get to know us and get to know what we wanted.

Prelude Photography & Video 12
    Sent on 06/20/2019

Diane Dronzek · Married on 05/19/2019

Great experience!

Matt, Matt and Dee were great to work with. Totally professional, got the shots we wanted, did all our special requests and had a super fast turnaround time. While watching the video, we saw a great shot of some friends and they even sent me a screen shot of it so I could pass it along. Thanks!

Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Lynne

Lynne · Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful Photos

Even though we had a rowdy party of groomsman, prelude did a great job with getting everyone to cooperate and take beautiful photos. Matt really listened onwhat we wanted and had some amazing ideas of his own. Our photos were ready in 2 weeks as promised and they turned out amazing.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Joseph · Married on 06/22/2018

We were so happy we chose Matt and Prelude photography to perform photography and video for our wedding! Matt and his team were so helpful and responsive before our big day. On our wedding day, they could not of been more fun and helpful. We were so happy with how they moved our group quickly into new poses so that we could get all of the locations in we wanted. The photos and video turned out amazing! We highly recommend Prelude Photography!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Kelsey · Married on 03/24/2018

My husband and I used Prelude for all three: photobooth, photography, and videography. We were both so unbelievably happy with them. Matt did our Photography and was so great. We had 24 in the bridal party (11 on each side) and he was able to not only capture amazing moments throughout the day, but efficiently as well. Having that many people to deal with was probably tough however he was funny, fun, energetic, and overall made our day so much better. Also, our pictures were ready days later. We got back from our honeymoon and within days we had our proof book in our hand and our digital files on a flash drive. Talk about quick!!! A friend of ours went with a different photographer for his wedding in October and they still haven't received anything. Thins to think about when booking with a photographer. Shannon was our videographer and she did such a great job. We received our smash video and absolutely love it. Can't wait to see the finished product. James was our photobooth attendant. He did an awesome job as well. We received our photobooth book that night and was a great thing to look at while on the plane to our honeymoon. Overall, can't say enough about prelude. So unbelievably happy with the service provided. I will definitely be recommending them to everyone I know. To those reading this, definitely spend some time looking for your vendors. Reviews are everything. We love Prelude and if you need great video, photo, and photobooth I'd go with them! You won't be disappointed. Thank you for such great work and an amazing keepsake of the most important day of our lives.

Sent on 04/19/2018

Samantha · Married on 10/14/2017

Matt was the most amazing photographer we could have asked for. I had so many pictures I wanted and he just kept going all night. We did pictures before the ceremony and he was great at helping with the first look and had so many great ideas for poses. He didn’t give me a limited time frame of hours, he just said he will stay until he feels he had enough shots. And we got back all of our pictures in about 10 days, which I thought was great turn around time. The photos at the reception were the best I have so many great pictures of everyone dancing, I can’t stop looking at them.

We also got their photo booth and the attendant was amazing!!! She was hilarious and kept the fun going until she left. She would even pick up the kids so they could get in the picture with the adults. We decided to add the photo booth last minute but it was one of the best decisions we did. We have so many picture in the album they give you and they showed what a great time everyone had.

Sent on 10/29/2017

Sharon · Married on 09/29/2017

We loved our photographers! Great pictures and awesome time! I Would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Cassi · Married on 09/29/2017

Alyssa shot our wedding and we could not be more pleased. She was helpful and was able to capture every perfect moment. We will recommend prelude!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Maria · Married on 09/23/2017

What a great experience. We had Matt as our videographer. What the best, would recommend him to everyone. Can't wait to see the video.

Sent on 10/01/2017

Mackenzie · Married on 09/15/2017

Matt did an amazing job photographing my wedding! Seriously couldn't be happier with how my images turned out! Highly recommended.

Sent on 11/19/2017

Cassie · Married on 07/21/2017

We used the whole prelude crew for our wedding In July and cannot say enough good things!! Alyssa and Dee were our photographers, Matt was our videographer and they were amazing!! We had a photo booth too and everyone raved about how great he was as well! There were a couple shots we wanted specifically and they were so wonderful about reminding us and pulling us away to do so. They all helped us have a smooth stress free day! Everything turned out perfect, we love it! I will definitely be using prelude in the future and recommend to others as well!

Sent on 11/11/2017

Jennifer · Married on 07/07/2017

Matt and Dee did an amazing job with our wedding photos! I can't thank them enough! At the end of the day you only have your memories and photos left from your wedding day and I'm so grateful we chose them. We also got the album. It turned out absolutely beautiful. Their photobooth was also a big hit with our guests! Very affordable and I adore our custom guestbook

Prelude Photography & Video 13
    Prelude Photography & Video 21
    Prelude Photography & Video 22
    Sent on 11/12/2017

Jacqueline · Married on 06/24/2017

Mel was the best photographer ever! So personal, got along with the whole crowd amazingly, blended in, and just helped us feel relaxed and happy on our special day. People are still talking about how she appeared out of no where to help me with my shoes. Amazing service, and will recommend to friends and family in the future!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Jamie · Married on 06/17/2017

Prelude is the best. The money you pay for the services you get is a steal. They provide fun and amazing photographers and videographers. They are very personable and just show what customer service should be! They made or wedding day so special and even though we only worked with them for a short time, they showed us so much love! Best advice, use prelude!!!!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Alexandra · Married on 04/29/2017

We are so happy with the photos Matt took at our wedding!! Can't say enough good things about the entire Prelude team!!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Rick · Married on 03/25/2017

Alyssa was fantastic! I would highly recommend her and the rest of the Prelude team to anyone looking for a professional photographer.

Sent on 11/22/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 01/28/2017

I met with Matt, who owns Prelude Photography when we were looking at photographers and he was kind, responsive, and excited to show us all of the options. When I called him, he always called me back as soon as he could and he negotiated with me for the extras we wanted, which was SOO helpful for our tight budget! Alyssa was our photographer on the day and I couldn't be more happy with the photos! We got them all back (over 500) in just over a week and a half and they're SOOO beautiful. She did all the pictures we requested and got some others on the spot. I hate making everyone stand around to get pictures, so we had a list and knocked them all out in 50 minutes and nobody had to stay longer than absolutely necessary getting pictures. She stayed longer than we expected and was barely seen, but got all the best moments. I highly recommend this company!!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Christi · Married on 11/25/2016

Our wedding was on 11/25/16 and we used Prelude for our photography and videography. When I originally met with them they were great and they showed me work they had done at other weddings and explained everything really well. They got into contact with me a couple weeks before the wedding to get all the information and to make sure they were fullfilling all our needs.

They arrived on time on the day of the wedding and were ready to begin and really just were amazing through out the entire day. They captured such beautiful pictures of our special day and at the reception you did not even know they were there and got beautiful candid shots. I would highly recommend both of their services for photography and videography! They were really great!! I will use them again in the future.

Sent on 12/20/2016

Cassie · Married on 10/08/2016

Prelude photography was all we dreamed of and more for our wedding! We are so happy with the final products and could not be happier we chose to get the video, I would highly recommend it. It is awesome to be able to watch and hear everyone on our special day as much as we want. Matt our videographer and Alyssa our photographer, were so flexible and easy to work with. They were able to accommodate last minute changes in the day and even came on the bus with us to catch some shots! I would definitely recommend Prelude!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Taylor · Married on 09/17/2016

Alyssa did an amazing job with our engagement session and our wedding. She got all of the detail shots I never would have thought of. She captured our day perfectly!!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Lesley · Married on 09/03/2016

These guys are the best! I am so happy with the way my pictures turned out!! Alyssa did such a great job on our pictures. She made us feel so comfortable, and she captured the best moments of our big day even when we didn't know she was looking. Matt and Alyssa respond quickly to emails and calls, and they truly do care. I had a family member pass away a few days after the wedding. Matt was quick to email me every picture they had of him. This meant so much to us!

Sent on 09/14/2016

Kristy · Married on 09/02/2016

Pictures looked great. They gave me so many options to choose from. I loved the books at the end . I f i had questions they always got right back to me . I would reccomend prelude to any couple getting married.

Sent on 12/10/2016