Prelude Entertainment Reviews

7 | Skokie, IL

7 Reviews for Prelude Entertainment

Rick · Married on 11/13/2016

David is a musician of integrity. A fine vocalist and a DJ who will keep your interests at heart. I've worked with David as a professional jazz musician and have always enjoyed his company.

Rick Shandling, Drummer at Green Mill Jazz Club, Chicago, IL

Sent on 11/13/2016

Prelude Entertainment's reply:

Rick, Thank you so much. I'm looking forward to playing with you again soon!

Andrew · Married on 10/22/2016

Prelude is one of the best DJ services that I have ever used. We used Prelude to provide entertainment for my wife's 50th birthday party. The music selection was diverse and responsive to our guests and David ensured that everyone had a great time. He was extremely patient and flexible which is so important at events where guests have very different tastes in music. He had everyone dancing and all the guests had high praise for the music. I would highly recommend using Prelude and I know I will use them again for any event that I have in the future.

Sent on 11/14/2016

Prelude Entertainment's reply:

Andrew, It was a pleasure. I enjoyed the eclectic mix of music requests I got from your wife and guests, everything from The Smiths, Cure, and New Order to Pink Martini & 1960's Bossa Nova music. It was really fun, and it didn't hurt that we were on the 95th floor, what a view!

Jeremy · event on: 03/28/2015

We booked David to DJ our daughter's bat mitzvah. He took the time to come to our house, get to know us, and make sure we were on the same page for our daughter's milestone. When the big day came, and we arrived at the event location, David was already set up and ready to go. There were no worries, no hitches, no hiccups. Everything was seamless. The kids had a great time. I would definitely recommend David as a DJ for any special occasion.

• I

Igor · Married on 09/09/2008

David will make your wedding a once in a lifetime memorable event.

Richard · event on: 12/13/2015

David is a complete and caring professional who will work with a client to create a wonderful and memorable event.

Kat · Married on 12/12/2016

I believe that David has a preternatural instinct concerning what his clients want -- but don't let that stop you from divulging all your musical interests, favorite songs (past and present), and even categories that captivate you. As a DJ, he has immense flexibility and no request is too outrageous. David is my premiere entertainment guru -- I've crossed all the others off the list! And I think you will, too.

Edward · Married on 09/17/2016

4.2

David is a lifelong musician and that dedication to his work is present when he is attending his customers. Your needs are his first concern.