Precision Weddings Reviews

View more information

• Brittany
    Brittany Married on 10/20/2018

Highly recommend

With music and performance being such an integral part of my husband and I's relationship, picking the perfect DJ for our wedding was of the utmost importance to us. We booked with Precision Weddings for our October 20th, 2018 wedding and we could not have been happier! When considering who to go to for a DJ, consider the following positive points about Precision Weddings: their background preparation was beyond thorough, and the electronic interface provided allowed us to select preferred songs, as well as a "do not play" list, all of which help feed into Karl's careful planning and selection. Additionally, the carefully chosen MC was not only clear and articulate, but also engaging and fun. If you want to be certain of a transparent process and excellent service, search no further. arl Murwin really took the time to get to know my husband and I, our musical tastes, and what kind of theme we were going for. For the reception, Karl and his MC, Dan, did a fantastic job of gauging the mood of attendees and making sure that the music matched that. The music they played perfectly matched the atmosphere we were looking to create and helped to keep the reception moving without attendees becoming bored. Karl and Dan did a wonderful job and we are so happy that they were part of our special day!
    Julia Married on 08/04/2018
    Beautiful lighting. Great music. Karl even took the time to speak with us twice the week of the wedding to make sure we had a personalized experience. Highly recommended!
    Brooke Married on 09/16/2017
    Precision weddings was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding at Hartmans Herb Farm in Barre,Ma. Karl Murwin was so accommodating and responsive through out the planning process. My husband and I are so happy with how the night went... the music, uplighting, and photo booth were the high light of the evening! He even took video of the whole reception for us and I had no idea! Thank you so much for giving us the night of our dreams! Highly reccomend! You can't wrong with precision weddings!! :)
    Laura Married on 09/03/2017
    Karl was an absolutely amazing DJ. He met with us twice before the wedding as well as spoke with us over the phone to confirm that everything would go the way that David and I wanted. He, the MC, and the Photo Booth were perfect for the layout and our experience at the Wachusett Country Club this past September. There were nearly 200 people at our wedding and the floor was always full! The conga line, the surprise speech by my father, the speeches made by our maid of honor, matron of honor, best man, and prayer by my father in law went flawlessly. Our memories from the Photo Booth book and the special dances that we shared with our loved ones wouldn't have been possible without Karl and his team. We recommend Karl to anyone and everyone! (photo credit to Sam Sadowsky Photography)